Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~38~

6.9K 241 36
By repunzel0313

Freyah Kent:

The more days go past the more I miss Ireland. I have never felt this homesick in my life and now that we are coming up to Christmas time for some reason it makes me miss it even more.

A few weeks ago Wolf and I were watching telly cuddled up on the sofa when a show on Ireland came on and I couldn't watch it with out ending it tears. I don't want Wolf to know that I feel like this, I don't want pity.

We were now doing our bags up to leave to Russia for Christmas because it was tradition in the Mortimer family to go there every year. Personally I would have preferred Australia since it's their summer time and it's super hot rather than the mountains of snow in Russia and the freezing temperatures.

After all our bags were packed we headed off to the airport to get on the family jet and honestly until we arrived to the jet I didn't think that they had that much money. I mean I knew they were filthy rich but to have a private jet per kid AND a family one, bearing in mind there is seven kids and both parents have their own jet and the family one.

I have been tired, emotional, look like shit, look and feel fat and quite sensitive about everything also known as periods, yay! I got a bit of a pregnancy scare because I was a week late but nope, mother nature just wanted to scare me.

"Frey you alright my dear? You look a little pale." Everleigh's voice rang out to me as I was clinging to a pillow feeling sorry for myself in one of the seats.

Wolf was in the back of the plain with his brothers, Rose was in the plane bedroom putting the kids to bed as Everleigh was sitting next to her husband that was conversing with Ray and Paul. The twins were being teenagers and listening to music blocking the rest of us out.

"I'm fine, ya know, girl issues." I whispered leaning over to her.

Her mouth formed an 'o' as she nodded giving me a sympathy smile.

"Mother Nature is a bitch, at least when I was pregnant I didn't have them for nine months but after the baby was out it was a nightmare again but at least I got a break." She laughed at the end to which I joined but cramps just had to join the fun.

We spoke for a little longer before Ollie came back to join me after I went to sit on the sofa to lie down. He picked my head up and let me rest on his lap as he put a hand on my stomach under my shirt rubbing soothing circles giving me warmth while his other hand was running through my hair.

"Is that better?" He whispered seeing my eyes close.

"Mmmm." I moaned getting more comfortable on his lap.

I felt his relax making me feel more relaxed and soon I was off to sleep.

*************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

"Is she asleep?" My dad asked nodding to a sleeping Freyah on my lap.

"Yeah she is." I smiled down looking at my little Fire.

"So when are you going to pop the question?" He asked a glimmer of excitement in his voice.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"The jewellers phoned me up asking if I wanted a tracker to be put in the ring thinking I was you." He informed me.

"I'm honestly shitting myself, I don't know when to do it." I nervously ran my hand in her hair never really stopping to run my hand in her hair scared that I would wake her up.

"You will know when the time is right my boy, I trust your decisions. I know why you are doing it but I can also see that you love her."

I looked back down to my beautiful red headed girl and I already knew I loved her but for my dad to point it out was a whole new playing field.

"I do dad, I really do. I wasn't expecting to. I want to marry her for all the right reasons but I looked up the accords and her family history and if I want to keep her safe not only from Henry but from her grandfather than she needs to become a Mortimer." I sighed.

He patted me on the back nodding in understanding before walking back off to join mum and the girls since we would be landing soon.

Freyah didn't wake up when we landed, she was knocked out cold and I was thankful she didn't have a nightmare. She had been having some really bad ones recently so her sleeping hasn't been the best. I wrapped her up in a fuzzy blanket, my mother's order, and carried her to the car protecting her as best I could of the snow.

When we finally arrived at pop pop Sergei's house where uncle Ben, Victoria and Anastasia were waiting for us I carried my girl up the stairs to my room and put her to bed. I changed into comfy clothes and joined her in bed to sleep the jet lap away knowing that the rest of my family would do the same.

---------

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! GET YOUR LOVELY FACES TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW OR YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR PRESENTS! I HATE TARDIES!" My mum yelled in the house startling all of us.

Freyah moaned and rolled back into my chest. We had been here for a few days and today was Christmas Day, the day I would propose but I haven't found the right time to do it yet.

"Baby girl, we need to wake up." I cooed in her ear looking down at her.

Her nose scrunched up as she pulled herself closer to me.

"No, I want to sleep." she croaked out.

"It's Christmas, don't you want your presents?" I asked her.

"Presents?" She perked up making me see her baby blues.

"Yes presents, but if you don't get that sweet little arse of yours out of this bed Santa will be taking them back." I teased.

That seemed to have worked as she shot out of bed throwing on one of my sweaters, a pair of bootie shorts and Christmas high socks before dashing out the room with me chuckling at her behaviour.

I soon pulled myself out of bed and went down to the living room seeing all the little ones around the tree on the floor requesting to open their presents. My mum and dad were sharing an arm chair, Rose was on the floor with Luke between her legs keeping him from ripping open everything. The twins were in matching pyjamas sitting on the sofa next to my fire. Alex was on a seat for himself acting as if we weren't his family and the others were just spread out the room where there was space. I sat on a chair since all the other comfy chairs were taken.

The presents were open one by one and the more the presents were open the more nervous I got. I wanted to do it once all the presents were open, you know best for last. She seemed to relaxed and happy. A small smile gracing her plump lips, her face bare of makeup showing off her natural beauty, a giggle every time one of the little ones opened a present.

"I have one last present for Freyah." I announced my eyes never leaving hers.

The lads knew what I was going to do, I could feel they gazes an smirks.

I stood up and walked my way to my Fire. Her eyes held confusion and slight fear. I pulled out an envelope from my hoodie pocket and handed it over to her whilst still standing.

She gave me a questioning look before opening the envelope slipping out the plane tickets.

Her eyes opened wide as she read what was on them.

"What did you do?" I smiled down at her seeing her run her thumb over the destination, Ireland.

I knew she missed her home country, it was obvious even if I know she was trying to hide it. But little does she know I had something else in mind when being those tickets.

"Why did you get me these?" She asked her voice still laced with shock.

"You aren't the only one I got them for, everyone else look at the bottom of the gift boxes." And they did, all finding a plane ticket to Ireland under it.

"But why?" She asked again.

"For our wedding, which leads me to ask you this very important question." I went on one knee reaching into my pocket again to retrieve the box with the ring in.

My heart was racing, my hands were sweating, I could here the gasps of shock at what everyone knew I was doing.

"Freyah, would you marry me?" I questioned hope lacing my voice.

Her blue eyes were lined with tears until she broke into sobs shocking all of us, not quite the reaction I was expecting.

"Frey, baby girl." I whispered placing my forehead on hers, cupping her cheek with my right hand.

"Frey please. Marry me, I love you." I whispered against her lips.

I blocked out all my family, not caring that they were still there watching me and Freyah. I know telling her I loved her could go one of two ways and I was hoping she would accept my proposal.

"Saoirse, I love you." She opened her eyes matching mine and cupping my cheeks staring deeply into my eyes.

"Yes, I'll marry you." She nodded, a small smile gracing her lips before they came crashing on mine.

"So was that a yes?" Damon's voice called out breaking our kiss apart.

Freya wiped her tears putting a smile on her face that I was yet to determine if it was fake or not.

"Yes, I marry you Wolf. I love you."

Those words made me smile a million times brighter as I hurried myself to slip the ring on her finger before kissing her passionately once more.

"Alright, alright. We know you love each other but this is my duty to remind you as I have your parents before you, virgin eyes are present. Rose honey, cover your boys eyes." Uncle Paul called out.

I rolled my eyes at his antiques, of course he would say that. He needs to keep PDA to a minimum, always.

I was still cupping Freyah's cheeks, still one knee on the ground staring deeply into her eyes. I knew she was scared, I knew this was hard on her and she probably doesn't believe that I love her but I will prove it to her. Even if it takes me a life time to do.

_______________________

Proposals, Ireland, I love you's? 

Thoughts? Predictions?

Stay tunned to see Freyah's reaction and the ring!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
655K 21K 79
After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon. The Mortimer is back in business and the eldest of the gang has found himself i...