Katsuki x Deku [Lemon/Smut]

By xxGroundZero02

Not much to really say here, just that it's a Lemon/Smut So.. You've been warned- More

-Boyfriends?-
Its about your Quirk.

~.Unexpected Visit.~

55.3K 490 3.5K
By xxGroundZero02

It was about 8pm and Izuku was in his dorm finishing up his homework assignments for the day at his desk. It hasn't been that long since they've entered the dorms and it still feels strange to him. Though he made his room very similar to the one at home. All Might merch decorating the walls and shelves.
He closed his notebook and stretched. Leaning back in his chair as he thought back to training and how he would like to further mold his new fighting style and technique. His new style is now a mixture of Iida and Katsuki influences.

"Kacchan..." a slight blush crept on Izukus face despite his timid expression. Remembering the last class when All Might visited and nearly got crushed by a boulder from Katsuki's explosive training.
The eye contact they had after was a bit surreal and a bit unusual than normal.

'I wonder what Kacchan was thinking.... At that moment.'

Izuku gets up and puts on his slippers. He decides he needs to use the restroom and leaves his room dressed in blue and green striped pajama pants and a white tee. He goes down to the shared restroom and uneventfully heads back.

"Yawwwwwwn" 'I'm getting sleepy. Maybe I'll turn in earl-' Izuku's thought abruptly stopped and he freezes as he sees someone standing and staring at his room door.

"K-Kacchan?!"

The blond's head quickly looks over, red eyes glaring at him with an unusually perplexed expression, but then he quickly corrects it as he snaps back to his normal self.

"Deku, shut the fuck up and get over here..!" He demands. He gives Izuku a look, daring the boy to question him.

Izuku quickly complies. He silently hurries over. Confused as to what he may want with him. It's been awhile since Kacchan has approached him on his own intentions. Does he want to talk? If so, About what?'
Izuku stands next to Katsuki in front of his door and looks up at him, waiting to see what he is going to tell him.

Katsuki's eyes shift to look around the hall as to make sure no one was around. He then looks at the shorter teen. "Open the fucking door already I ain't got all night nerd!"

'Wait he is coming in my room?!' Izuku not questioning this aloud quickly opens his dorm room and walks in, the blond following close behind.

'Did I do something to make Kacchan mad? But that doesn't sound right we haven't really talked much lately is it about the incident with All Might? But why would he want to bring that up? Maybe something further back that he might...''

Izuku fails to notice that he started mumbling to himself aloud and that Katsuki is staring at him. He is wearing dark grey slacks with a black tank top. Arms folded he grits his teeth before speaking.
"Just shut the fuck up already" he growls.

Izuku looks up, a light blush colors his cheeks. "ah! Umm sorry K-Kacchan."

Izuku looks at him nervously. Katsuki grunts and glares at him. He seems to be thinking deeply about something with a thick crease in the middle of his brows. He places his arms to his sides, fists clenching.
Then he steps up to Izuku and grabs him by both shoulders firmly. Red eyes piercing through emerald.

'He looks so troubled...'

"Kacchan what's wro-?" Izuku's question gets cut off as lips get crashed harshly against his.

After the realization had hit him, Katsuki quickly pushes him away, letting go of him and backing away. Both boys look at each other. Both equally shocked and blushing a hot red.

"FUCK!"

"K-... Kacchan...!? Why did you-"

"I don't fuckin-! Shit!"

There was a bit of an awkward pause. Katsuki collecting his thoughts and just staring at him. Izuku feeling nervous looks down and his face flares up even hotter as he notices the obvious growing bulge in Katsuki's pants. 'that's Kachan's Di-...'

"FUCK IT."

Izuku flinched as the blond began to step towards him again. More of a mission in his eyes this time."Wa-..Wait, K-..Ka-Kacchan..."

Without hesitation Katsuki grabs Izuku's arm roughly in one hand and his chin in the other as he crashes their lips together a second time. He began to devour Izuku's lips, sucking and biting his lower lip as he was rewarded with a soft moan from the smaller teen. Smirking, Katsuki takes the opportunity to plunge his tongue into Izuku's mouth. Exploring and seeking out the others tongue.

Izuku quickly became drunk off the assertive blond's deep kiss. Forgetting about all the questions he may have had. He began to feel a stiffness growing in his pants, pressing against the fabric of his pajama bottoms.

After awhile Katsuki had let go of Izuku's chin and quickly reached around to grab a handful of ass. Izuku yelped into Katsuki's mouth, earning a growl in response as he continues to hungrily devour Izuku's lips.
Izuku then brings his hands up from his sides, placing them on Katsuki's broad chest and sliding them up and around the back of his neck. Pulling the blond closer as his tongue danced with his.
Katsuki now getting more excited brings his other hand to grab the other ass cheek. He then squeezes both of them tightly, earning another moan to eat right up. Katsuki breaks the kiss again. Izuku whimpers at the loss. Now satisfied he grins while looking down at a flustered Izuku in his arms.

"You're MINE," he growls. Izuku's eyes widen as Katsuki lifts him up, placing his legs around his waist.

"Wa-.. Wait Kaccha-.. AH!" Izuku cried out as the blond latches himself on his neck. Biting him hard enough to have teeth marks bruise his skin.

Katsuki then licks his impressive mark while walking over to Izuku's bed. He then throws Izuku on the bed. Izuku, now on his back sits up quickly. Katsuki steps up closer to him, still standing next to the bed.

Staring down at Izuku, he begins to pull the elastic of his waistband down. Freeing his large pulsating cock from its confinement.

Izuku gasps quietly as he sees it come free, heart beating a mile a minute. 'It's so big....' he thinks nervously.

"Suck it." Katsuki demands in a low husky voice.

Izuku's heart skips anxiously. He looks up at Katsuki. Crimson eyes are fixated on him with a hungry look. He looks back down at the throbbing member in front of him. He nervously licks his lips before leaning closer.

Katsuki seeing Izuku move gets excited, his cock jumps in anticipation. Izuku kisses the tip with slightly parted lips. He then licks it a couple times before putting the head in his mouth, sucking on it softly. Katsuki grunts, wanting more. Still watching every move Izuku makes.
Izuku puts more of it in his mouth, sucking harder as he gets more in his mouth. He then begins bobbing his head to a steady rhythm, flicking his tongue against the shaft.

Katsuki sharply sucks air through his teeth as he slips his fingers through dark green locks, gripping tightly with both hands. He bobs Izuku's head to move faster. Izuku places a hand on Katsuki's hip and the other on the base of his thick cock. Stroking it to meet his lips as he bobs his head.

Katsuki growls, he starts to thrust eagerly into Izuku's hot mouth, pulling his head deeper into his cock.
Izuku shocked chokes a bit. He coughs from the surprise of the large cock hitting the back of his throat. Tears filling up his eyes. Katsuki continues gripping Izuku's head as he bobs him onto his cock even faster until his thrusts became irregular.

"FUCK.. AH!" Izuku feels Katsuki's cock twitch before the warm cum started to shoot in the back of the throat. His cock twitching with each new wave cumming out till there is none left. Izuku awkwardly swallows trying not to choke again.

Cock still half hard, Katsuki pulls Izuku off of him by his hair. He bends forward and pull Izuku's head back to look at him. Izuku's face looks flushed and almost drunk, saliva glistening on his lips.
'Goddamn I want to FUCK you up.' He thought as he kisses him.

He lets go of the dark locks and pushes Izuku onto his back. He kneels onto the mattress and hovers over Izuku. He then takes off his shirt, revealing his ripped physique. Izuku admired the blond above him. Finding his dominance over him incredibly sexy. Katsuki then slips his hands under Izuku's shirt.
Izuku shivers as rough hands gently slide against his toned midriff.

"Kacchan.. ahhh~" Izuku moans as Katsuki roughly pinches his nipples.

"Don't worry nerd, I'll let you feel good too.~" Katsuki said huskily as he moves Izuku's T-shirt out of the way and flicked his tongue against the small pink nipple.

"Ahh, Hah!~" Izuku arches his back as Katsuki's lips suck on his chest. 'I never knew my nipples could feel this good.~' He thought while grabbing hold of ashy blond locks. Katsuki then switches over to the other, while continuing to pinch the one he left. He nibbled on the little nub pointing out at him, earning him a shocked moan. Katsuki loved the noises and the way the other boy shuddered underneath him. Katsuki's free hand then snuck around Izuku's waist to his back, then down to his ass. He gave it a nice squeeze.

"Kacchan!!~ N-Nyaah!~" Izuku moans while thrusting up against Katsuki's chest.

"Humph... what the hell do you want? Huh?" He says lips still pressed to a swollen puffy nipple.

"P-.. Please Ka-.. Kacchan, touch me!~" He said thrusting up again.

"Tch, fucking Deku. You can't wait can you?~" He then sits up and looks down at what's laid out before him. Izuku shakes his head in response. His pants now have a tent pitched, wet at the tip. His shirt pulled up to his chin, showing off both swollen nipples glimmering in the light.
Katsuki licks his lips as he pulls Izuku's pants off. Izuku's hard member finally free, dripping and completely covered with precum.

"You're so goddamn wet, what the fuck? You little slut.~" Katsuki growls with a smirk. Izuku covers his face with both hands from embarrassment.

"Aah...!" Izuku moans as Katsuki grabs his wet cock and begins to stroke it. Wet noises echo as foreskin is pulled back and forth.

"Even your cock sounds like a slut!~" Katsuki grins and licks his lips.

Izuku begins to thrust into Katsuki's hand. His arms folded over his forehead as he watches. "Aah, M-.. More~.."

Katsuki speeds up, gripping harder, grinding his thumb against the shaft. "A-Ahahh!!~ I-I'm gonna.. N-Ngh!~"
Katsuki then stops abruptly.

"You can't cum yet Deku, I'm not done with you.~" Izuku wines as Katsuki lets go of his cock, his hand covered in precum. He then lifts Izuku's ass up revealing a little puckered hole. Katsuki growled as he lifts Izuku up higher and he bends down to kiss it.
"Ka-.. Kacchan! No! That's dirty~... don't put your mouth there.. Ah!~" Katsuki ignores him as he licks around the cute hole. He then darts his tongue inside.

"Nngahh!!~ Kaccha-.. *gasp*" As Katsuki eats him up Izuku starts to love this sensational feeling of having his soft tongue massage his hole. Once satisfied Katsuki then pulls back and brings Izuku to his lap. He then presses his wet precum covered index finger against Izuku's hole.

"AHh!" Izuku jumped at the invasion, tensing up.

"RELAX, or else I'll put THIS in without stretching your ass out first!" Katsuki emphasized his point by pressing his now once again fully erect cock against his ass cheek. Izuku's heart jumped and he tried his best to relax.

Katsuki started twisting his finger around stretching it out, then pumping his finger in and out. Gradually increasing speed. Adding a second finger he began to scissor his fingers apart, stretching the tight hole even further. More twisting and wiggling then he curves them inward.

"AAAHHN! Oh god Kacchan!" Katsuki grins as he found Izuku's prostate.

"You like that now, huh?~" He presses against it again.

"Uwahh!!~ F-Fuck!!~" Izuku responded. Surprised at the sudden cuss word from the small teen Katsuki smirked once again and slides in yet another finger spreading them all out while twisting. "Hmm good~.. You're just about ready, Deku.~"

'Oh my god, this is really happening. Katsuki is going to put that huge thing in me!' Izuku squirms at the thought. Katsuki grins maniacally as Izuku didn't realize he said that out loud.

Katsuki now thoroughly satisfied, pulls his fingers out. He then stands up off the bed and pulls his pants down. His cock, free again, stands at attention.

"Get on your knees and turn Around. Now." He orders as he kneels onto the bed again.

Izuku nervously complies. Sitting up he quickly takes his shirt off, tossing it to the ground, and turns around as Katsuki grabs Izuku's round ass cheeks and gives them a squeeze before giving one a hard smack.

"AHH!~" Izuku moans as he feels the sting.

Katsuki Uses the precum that had been on his hand previously from Deku's member and uses it as lube since he knew that Deku wouldn't have had any, but even if he did he couldn't wait anymore. he needed it now and he intended to get it. NOW. He then guided his dick towards the puckered hole. Slowly he presses forward. He sucks air sharply through his teeth.

"Shit Deku you're still so tight! Fuck! Umph!" He then grabs Izukus hips and he quickly pulls forward, forcing his thick long cock in to be fully sheathed.

"GyaaaaaAh!~" Izuku moans as he feels himself get filled up. Tears begin to well up as it is still a bit painful despite being prepped.

Katsuki stays still, to let Izuku to adjust, but also to take in this moment. He bends over to speak in Izuku's ear. "How does it feel, Deku?~ This is where you belong. On your hands and knees, beneath me, with my dick in your ass!"

"Mmn~.." Izuku hearing the husky whispers in his ear shivers in excitement, clenching around Katsuki s length. Katsuki sucks sharply through his teeth once again as he feels his cock being hugged. He growls and bites down on Izuku's nape, placing another bruise next to the other. He licks his new mark and sits up again. Feeling satisfied he grips Izuku's hips tighter as he slowly pulls out till just the head is in. Then he plunges in quickly again. Slowly speeding up his momentum as he continues.

"nnAahh!!~ K-..Kacchan!!~ Mm!!~" Izuku begins to let out a string of moans at Katsuki's movements.

"You like this Huh!? Tell me!! tell me how much you love this dick inside of you!!~"" he said huskily, grinning from ear to ear.

"Aaahh!!~ K-Kacchan, I-I love it.. M-More!!~"

Wet smacks started to echo around room as Izuku's ass slaps against Katsuki's pelvis. Katsuki then began to go faster and harder as
Izuku moaned louder. arching his back and pushing his ass more towards the thrusting, wanting more as Katsuki growled in approval.

He then pushes Izuku to lay on his side, putting one leg on his shoulder as he sits on the other. "I hope your flexible, Ya shitty Nerd!" He begins thrusting again feeling the new angle. Izuku continues to moan. "Hah, h-Hah.. Hah.. S-So Good!!~" Katsuki now grabs Izuku's neglected dick and begin to stroke it with his thrusts.

"AAahn~ ah! Kacchan, *gasp* N-Nyahh!!~"

"Mmn, what Deku?" He growls.

"I'm.. I-I'm gonna, Cu-.. Gah!!~"

Suddenly Izuku Came, shooting it all over the side of the bed as well as Katsuki's hand. He then shifts Izuku onto his back without pulling out and looks down at him. Smirking, he licks the cum off his hand. Izuku looks up at him, a euphoric look in his eyes as he looks into those lusty crimson hues.

Katsuki pushes Izuku legs further apart. "Hold these." He demands as izuku obeyed.

Bending his legs, he grabs his knees, displaying himself fully. Katsuki smirked yet again as he leaned forward. Putting his hands on the sides of Izukus head, he begins thrusting again. Katsuki grunts as he speeds up his momentum. He places his elbows down on the bed and kisses Izuku. Devouring the already swollen lips as he nibbles and licks them. exploring to play with the others eager tongue. Izuku moans into the kiss, feeling so connected at this moment. Causing him to get hard again.

"Ah! Kacchan!~" he moans against his lips.

Katsuki grabs onto dark green locks again as he hungrily devours lips as he thrusts harder. "G-Gah!~ You belong to Me.. And ME only, You got that!?

"Ahh yESS!" Izuku answers as Katsuki hits his prostate hard with his cock. Causing Izuku to buck his hips wildly. seeking for more. His cock fully erect and dripping precum onto his stomach.
Katsuki realizing Izuku's reaction, angles his hips again to continually hit it.

"AH! ahhn! Kacchan! Ahhhhn! YES! Right there!!~" Katsuki growled, enjoying the way Izuku is moaning and writhing beneath him.

He now bites the other side of Izuku's neck and slips his arms under his back. Then he grabs Izuku's shoulders from behind, pulling Izuku closer into his thrusts. Making each thrust more deeper and satisfying then the last.

"Ah kya! Ahh I'm! Ka Kacchan I'm cummiiiiiing! AAAaaaahhhn~!" Katsuki being close too feels Izuku clench from his climax, pushing him over his limit.

"FUCK, Sh-.. Shit.~" Izuku feels as Katsuki fills him up, the thick liquid pulsing and shooting wave after wave of cum deep into Izuku's ass. Katsuki gripping tightly as he pulls Izuku down on his cock.

Katsuki; now finished; pulls out of Izuku and rolls to the side, lying next to him. Then silence, as their euphoric state rolls over and the fact that they just had sex settles in. Izuku, not knowing what the blond truly feels gets anxious. He looks over to see any changes in behavior.

After what seemed like forever Katsuki suddenly sits up. Izuku shocked looked up at the boys back. Katsuki then looks over at him with his usual fierce expression that Izuku is used to seeing every day.

"Fucker you better not tell a goddamn soul!" Izuku puts his hands up defensively as he quickly shakes his head. "o-of course not, I would never!!"

Katsuki's expression softened as he seems satisfied with his response. He leans down and examines his bite marks. "And you are forbidden to do this with anyone but me. You're MINE."
Izuku's heart skips a beat as he nodded. "O-okay, Kacchan.."

Katsuki then gets up and out of the bed. He finds his clothes and gets dressed. Izuku quickly sits up and watches him, not wanting the blonde to leave but too nervous to tell him. Katsuki then walks to the door and unlocks it.

Before opening he pauses. He looks over to Izuku then looks to the floor as if struggling to say something. His brows knit together and his lips pouting with a light blush creeping back onto his cheeks.

"I-I uhm.. I.. L-Love you Nerd, Goodnight!" His face almost immediately heated up. becoming a dark shade of red as He quickly storms out and slams the door behind him. Too embarrassed to stay another second. Izuku stares at the door in shock, blushing, almost wanting to believe it was all an illusion.

'H-He.. actually.. loves me?!'

After a couple minutes of thinking Izuku had slowly laid back down, His bottom half Beginning to feel sore as he knew he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.. or even walk for the rest of the week, but at that moment.. He really didn't care, It was worth it.

He thought to himself, Slowly drifting off to sleep even though he was still butt ass naked. 'Heh.. What now?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 15.3K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
255K 7.6K 45
แ€…แ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ= แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซ baby Gumkino =แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€€ แ€•แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€‘แ€•แ€บ gunแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€›แ€พ...
5.3M 478K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
278K 546 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny๐Ÿ˜...help yourself๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ฆ