My Lovely Enemy (Lesbian Stor...

By RougeSol

After years of separation to lovely high school enemies are reunited in the corporate world. Is their underl... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Almost Last Chapter

Chapter Fourteen

4.5K 100 14
By RougeSol

Kimberly's POV

 I'm confused.

I have always dreamed about having my prince in shining amour. We would both be motivated and hard working. Together we would both break barriers and in the end we would succeed both financially and socially. He would be my better half and I would be his. After we get married and both of our careers are stable we would buy a nice big house the suburbs, with acres of land for our children to play in.

Lately, though my mind has been playing tricks on me. A month ago I would've willingly accepted Donte's proposal with joy. But now I lack the willpower. I honestly loved him. When I was teenager I had a crush in him. During that time he would always make me feel special, even though he knew I would never date him because I was too focused on my school work. He’s a nice guy, he's focused, he’s smart, he's caring and he has a very attractive face. And the best part is he wants to date me. I should be jumping up for joy right?

Suddenly, I feel my phone vibrating against my thighs. It’s probably Kimberly, she believes the minute she pulls up, I should pop up. Do I look like a squirrel? I don’t live in trees or outside for that matter, how the hell will I know when she coming.

B: I'm outside. Where r u?  I knew it, she didn't even stop the car properly, yet she’s texting me.

K: Okay I'm coming now.  I quickly text her back knowing, just how impatient she has been with me lately. I feel as if she is punishing me and don’t know why. Ever since we came from lunch today she has been avoiding me. I don’t recalling offending her. We ate lunch, I helped her pick out a gift and then she ignored me for entire car ride back to work and at the office. This isn't the first time either.

I pull my black thick coat out of the closet next to the front door and I run to car, in an attempt to beat the cool temperature. Lately, the weather has been so unpredictable, one moment it’s humid and the next it’s frigid, just like Becky. Becky reaches over the passenger seat and she opens the car door for me.

Tonight is one night I should really stay at home. I have so much work backed up and I can’t balance my books for anything in the world. But here I am going to an absolute stranger’s bridal shower for Becky’s sake.

“Why the long face?” she rubs her pacifying, gentle fingers over my chilled face exciting my heart. “Aren't you ready to party?" she cheers revealing the excitement roasting in her heart. I sit on the car’s heated seats, warming my body rapidly. The seat and the heater is enough to keep me warm so I throw my black jacket in the backseat. I've been hanging out with Becky so much lately, that I starting to feel familiar and comfortable around her. It’s as if the car is my car.

"Of course I am! I love bridal showers and I can’t wait until I have my own. You get sit down and watch two people in love open gifts and talk about their relationships. I find it so adorable!" I love to see two people in love. It motivates single people like myself to believe that true love still exists.

"Someone's a hopeless romantic. I think you've read too much Shakespeare." She actually knows who Shakespeare is. Wow!

"You're absolutely right I am. I believe loves comes by surprise. When you meet that special someone you will want to be around them constantly.” I think being in love has to be of human’s best qualities

Love cures the sick

Love mends broken hearts

Love stops death

Love brings peace

and Love brings happiness

One of her classic naughty smiles plants itself on her face. Right about now she is going to going to ask or say something out of the way, I can feel it." So that means you believe in true love?"

"Yes I do, unlike you.” Peculiarly her face crinkles as this remark goes into the air. Did I say something wrong? May be she just doesn’t like it when I tell her the truth. Becky face has been displaying the weirdest expressions at late.

"And I guess Donte the one for you? Her voice sounds acidic as she coughs these words.

“I wouldn't say that." Her melancholy face loosens up and she turns down some R&B music. "But I'm willing to find out. He’s a really nice guy and we have an excellent past, so now all we have to do is plan our extraordinary future.” Instantly, her face falls flat again. I believe she clenches her teeth at me. You see what I mean it’s like she’s a chameleon one minute she fine and the next minute she’s not.

"How about you don't you have your special person?”

“Yes I do.” She blushes looking me in the eye.

“I’m curious too find out what she is like.” She probably has a big booty, a loud personality, wears plenty weave, and has fake everything. I can just imagine the hoe and it makes my stomach turn.

“She’s a good person.” A good person, huh! I’m surprised Becky even took the time out to find out what her personality is. Most likely she’s referring to how good she lays it down.

“How long have you two been going out?” I enquire curiously, I know it can’t be long, because Becky spends most of her time with me so she can’t be going on that much dates.

“Not too long, we’re just starting out?” I knew it. And as quickly as they started out they are going to finish. I can tell Becky doesn’t like her that much, they can only spend a few hours with each other.

“Oh!” is all I say. Since Becky doesn’t want tell me about her personality I’m going to fish around for it myself “What does she do for a living?” You can always tell a lot about a person based on their profession.

“Um!” she pauses for a while, focusing on the road and thinking about an appropriate response. “She does stuff.”  That’s the best she can come up with. Becky the sly mouth can only come up with ‘stuff’.

“Stuff like what?” I probe again trying to get a better idea of want she is talking about. I bet you strips on a pole. Becky listens to so much degrading music idolizing sleeping with strippers, she probably does the same thing.

“You know the regular, stuff?” No I don’t know. What is regular to you is normally completely strange to me.

“Wow Becky, thanks for being so crystal clear.” I reply sarcastically, flinging my hands in the air while I arch my body in her direction.

“What’s with attitude Kimberly?” she smirks, gloating. Seeing her pale face in the under the street lights through the car softens my heart. She is effortlessly beautiful. Her long blonde waves caresses her body in a way that makes me envy her in a way I never have before. Her deep emerald green eye take over my soul and wraps itself around my heart.

 “I don’t have an attitude. I just want my good friend to have the best girlfriend in the world, because you deserve the best. That’s it” I turn my body away for her, to stare out of the window aimlessly.

“Okay now it’s my time to ask question about your respective other. That dick Donte.” She spits the last part out of her mouth, with disdain.

“Excuse me?” The way she says the last sentence catches me off guard. I knows she dislikes Donte, but I didn’t expect for her to refer to him like that.

“You heard exactly what I said.” She bats her thick blonde eye lashes in my direction. “What do you see in him? And be honest.” She concludes bending over me as she turns the wheel of the car to look in my eyes.

What do I see in Donte? He’s a nice guy. He handsome. He actually has a job. He’s funny right. No I can’t tell Becky that, she probably laugh or bring me down some way. “He’s a real man and he compassionate.” That’s the best I can come up with.

“Compassionate, huh.”  She pulls her eyebrows up to her forehead, laughing at an inside joke. “Funny. I’ve never seen that side of him. Never. What I do remember though” she pauses and places her index finger up in the air, to sarcastically emphasis her thought process “is how he bragged about how he gets all the girls. I guess to some people that’s compassion.” Mockingly she shakes her head and sighs.

“First all we are not in a relationship, and when we do get in a relationship he will drop that extra baggage.” Her face drops down further as each word leaves my mouth. This round is a victory for Kimberly! Well done on the effective response Kimberly! Well done! Mentally I pat myself on the back.

“If that’s what you believe.” She barely whispers. Her voice is so low that if I wasn’t listening intently for a response I would not have heard her.

“And I suppose you’re completely faithful to your girl.” My heart beats in expectation of her response. Of course I want her to be completely faithful to her girlfriend.

“Yes I am! One hundred percent! For the entire time I have been around her I’ve been sex free.” A downcast of something gray consumes my mood. I guess I’m jealous that she someone who loves her, when I’m single. Maybe I should accept Donte’s proposal after all. I’m a single 28 year old, who still lives with her mother. I don’t have man, I don’t have kids and I don’t have a mutt to worship. I’m a total loser when it comes to companionship, I have been and I suppose I always will.

“Sex free, but not flirt free.” Never in a million years would I have thought that Becky would be one to commit to one girl, only! She must be very special, Becky’s face has not stopped blushing yet. I really need to meet this miracle girl. I need find my best friend’s source of happiness.

“If you want to put it like that.” She winks at me and blows me a kiss. She then throws her head back laughing. So what she’s saying is our flirting is meaningless. I am just another of many. I don’t know if I’m happy about being used as a flirting toy. We do flirt a lot, right? Or is it just my imagination?

“Don’t you think your girlfriend would feel offended if she were to see us together? I mean if she saw you flirting with other girls.” I hope she doesn’t only pick up on the first question I probed to her. I can’t have her thinking that I consider her seducing.

She laughs. “Me and you together?” she shakes her head bawling out in laughter. Hitting my ego. It was just a thought. I didn’t realize that being in a relationship with me is so comic. “No she wouldn’t mind at all. Trust me she likes everything that do.” Her face exceeds the limit of possible redness as she infers what I perceive to be a sexual comment.

“What you’re saying is that you don’t consider her feelings, you only consider yours.”  How inconsiderate to the girl. At first I felt jealous of the girl and now I feel sorry for her. Sometimes Becky runs off the wall. At times she is funny and other time she is simply rude and disrespectful.

“That’s not what I said.” Her face is slowly recovering from her wild bout of laughter. “Anyways we’re soon going to be at the place so you should get your coat and stuff.” She turns up the radio and one of my favorite songs play. I fight the urge to sing the song the out loud and I go to thinking about how Becky just the conversation off. Why doesn’t she want to talk about her girlfriend? After all we are friends and friends share their lives with each other.

“Note to Kimberly players always shut their stupid toys up when their smooth lips can’t come up with sly answer.” Swiftly Becky whips her neck, to look at me in my eyes.

“You think my lips are smooth?” OMG I can’t believe I just ranted that out loud. I must look like a complete idiot right now.

“That is all you got from what I said.” I growl at her, in order to conceal my embarrassment. I have a feeling that she is not going to let this go.

“I always try to see the beauty in the picture. Or did you want me point how you just called yourself stupid” Truly I feel like a complete idiot right now. “What happened Kay Kay?” She takes one of her hands off the steering to cup and rub my jaw. “Has the cat got your tongue?” We stop at a light and she places her next hand on my cheek. She bends over the clutch to capture my eyes with hers. She probably coming to tease me or flirt with me purposelessly.

Roughly. I pull my face out of her clasp. Kimberly Elizabeth Jones is not any random girl, she is one of a kind and should be treated like so. “No, sometimes I like to be in silence.” I snap at her and she falls flat in her seat. In the back of us cars impatiently peep their horns. It takes her a while to get the car moving again.  For the rest of the car ride we sit in silence, only listening to a sappy love song in the background. I look out window to see rows of barren trees with patches of green lined up randomly one after each other.

Shortly afterwards we pull up to the crowded parking lot. Sofia must be a celebrity or something, because this place is packed. We have been driving around for five minutes and Becky still hasn’t found anywhere to park. I spot one five spaces down from where we are driving. I should probably tell Becky since she can’t find one. But right now I don’t feel like talking to Becky, she made me really upset.

“I’m sorry princess, but your wish is not going to come through. We’re here and these girls here like to party hard.” She finally finds a parking space, and she decides that she should break the ice. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you Miss conservative. These girls here are hardcore!  They like it most when you get wasted.” She is completely thrilled. Elatedly, she reaches in the backseat for the gift and she jumps out of the car, stimulated.

Why would girls try to get me wasted? The excitement of night fills the air, and I breathe it in. My heart jumps up and down pumping blood rapidly to the rest of my body. Becky walks besides me with the gift smiles. She skims her hand next to mine, my heart rate pikes, and I pull my hand away from her. I don’t feel like being used.

“I assure you, you will have the best time in your life tonight.” For some reason I get anxious. Becky is so unpredictable and crazy sometimes. I’m not sure if this is some secret code and by the way her eyes are glittering I’m almost certain that there is some under lying meaning.

I walk into the club and immediately something feels strange. I can’t place my finger on it yet, but I’m sure I will soon. As usual the place in dark, making hard for me to see the figures in front of me, there is faded red light leading the way. Becky places our gift in the pile by the door and she leads me a seat in the back. I sit down at the circular table, leaning on the cushions that support and comfort my back.

“What do you want to drink?” she asks as she places her coat on the chair. She uses a glass on the table to check her reflection. She flicks her hair and she touches up her makeup. I can’t help, but staring at the way she applies her red lipstick. It really makes her lips look desirable.

I still have to finish off some reports, so I don’t want get tipsy, I think I should have a soda or a water. Soda has a lot of sugar, so a water should be fine “Just give me a water.” Laughter bubbles forth from her sexy red lips.

“You have got to be kidding! You’re a grown woman in a night club.” Playfully, her hands fall forward as she bends over pretending to be an old woman “Don’t worry about it princess I’ll get you something to drink”. She slides around the circular table, and pats my knuckles.

“Okay that’s sounds good. I would have taken me fifth teen minutes to decide anyways.” For some reason when it comes to making decisions I always take forever. No matter what, decision making is fearful to me. Normally people get upset with me so I end up choosing something am upset with.

“Even if it took you fifth teen minutes I wouldn’t have mind waiting.” She slides out of the seat, skidding as she leaves. She looks down at her feet. “Alright, I’ll meet you in a few.” She jumps and walks off, with what seems to be an uncomfortable smile. I watch her whine her off into the black distance.

What is taking Becky so long? She has been gone for more than fifth teen minutes. I feel so out of place in this atmosphere. All this loud degrading music and wild behavior. I have made it perfectly clear to Becky a number a types that I hate being in environments like this. I feel dirty just sitting here. Sorry if I sound like a forty year old miserable woman. And I feel lonely.

A tan dark haired girl comes, in extremely tight clothing. She makes me feel like I’m choking. Her red dress is extremely tight, squeezing her breast out of them and highlighting her figure. She has matching red lip stick, creating a good contrast between her icy blue eyes. In her hand is a black leather jack and her feet have matching black stilettoes. I like her style, apart for how tight her clothes are. I know I’m not one to judge because I wear tight clothes, a lot, but my clothes are nowhere close to how tight her clothes are. She slides on the chairs coming closer to me, revealing more of her cleavage to me. I must say she has some very perky and full looking breast. The mini-dress slides further up her thighs and she places hers the hand closer to me on my thigh.

“So what’s a pretty girl like you doing sitting here all alone?”  She shows me her perfectly white teeth, surrounded my nice thick lips.

“I’m not here alone. I came with a friend.” I clarify for her, so she wouldn’t think that I got abandoned and I’m pathetic.

“Just a friend?” she enquires places her shoulder on the table and resting her head in her palm.

“Yes.” I stutter, her dimples show as she laughs. I feel envious of her, her smile is absolutely radiant.

“That’s quite interesting.” She raises her eye brows at me, as if she asked a question.

“In fact she’s supposed to come back any minute now.” I answer the invisible, satisfying her. She takes her hand of the table and she uses the cushions in the back as support, just like me.

“It seems like you’re not that important to her. I’ve been watching you for a while, but not is a stalkerish way.” Her hands fly up in defense. “Since she’s not back yet, I’ll be your friend. I’m Arianna.” She places her hands out for me to shake them. Willingly I shake her hands “And you?”

“I’m Kimberly.” I place my hand on my chest, smiling she is a really nice girl.

“Kimberly I like that name. It sounds sweet, just like your personality.” She blushes, still holding on my hand. I feel flushed immediately because of the attention she gives me.

“How do you I’m sweet?” I find it strange that a stranger knows my personality, unless they really are a stalker.

“There are some much bad apples in the bunch, when the good comes up its easy to see them.” She makes so much sense. I’m sure she has clubbed long enough to know how other defiled clubbers look.

“Is that so?”

“Yes it is” she doesn’t even flinch.

“How they describe you?” I’m curious as to what they say about Miss Know It All. Since she already knows everything about me, I need to get to know a few things about her.

“Me?” she asks and I nod my head in response. “I guess some will say that I’m adventurous, some might say that I’m a charmer” I agree she is just like Beck. They both have a way with words and girls. “And still some others might claim that I’m a lifesaver.”

“Lifesaver? And how do you do that.”

“Simple I’m a doctor.” I would have never guessed that in a million. She does not look like a professionally at all.  She looks sluttier than the Grey’s Anatomy cast.

“A doctor?” she giggles at my disbelief.

“Yes, do you want to see some of the pictures in my phone? I went to Africa for two months after a very painful breakup and divorce.” She was married too! I can’t believe it. “The poor children helped healed my heart.” Aw how sweet!

“That’s so good! I love to help humanity as well. When I was in college I went to Africa during the summer and it was so motivationally.” If I could go to Africa again I would.

“I know right!” she feels around her pocket. “I left my phone up stairs with one of my friends. Come with me to get it.” She pulls me out the chair and carries me up the stairs.

A waiter passes us with a tray of drinks and she pulls two off of it. “Here you go. You see it was that simple. Your friend is an idiot for leaving such a beautiful girl alone at a table to fend for herself.” She smirks bringing me closer to her. She leads in front of her as we climb the crowded stairs.

“I guess she is.”

“But I’m not.” We spot her friend at a table, chatting with a number of girls. Why are there so much girls here? I know men hate these kind of stuff, but still this atmosphere is so strange. Arianna parts through the crowd of people so we can get to it. After a lot a pushing through and stumbling on ladies. We reach the table. She snaps at her friend and she takes a girl off her lap to hand Arianna her purse. “I can’t believe you’re wasted already” she mumbles under her breathe. “Now I have to stay sober, so I can drive you home.” She snatches the purse out of the girl’s hand.

After a while if searching through her purse she finds the phone. “Here we go.” she flicks through her phone and she shows me the pictures. While I look at the pictures of her and the sick children I sip my drink, her taste in alcohol is really nice.

“They’re nice you have such a good heart.” If she didn’t show me the pictures I would have thought that she was lying. You really can’t judge a book by its cover.

“Thanks.” I hand her back the phone and she takes it back from me delighted. “So want does Miss Sweet Kimberly do for a living.”

“Um nothing much, just some boring financial stuff.” Most people find my excitement about finance uninteresting and strange.

“I don’t find finance boring tell me about it. I’m interested.”  I find a spare table to stand around, near the glass barrier around the second floor. The view from here is amazing, you can see the entire ground floor.

“Well the work I’m doing now is nothing compared to the work I was doing in Chicago.” Right now I’m barely doing much work, but the incident with Becky’s family has put me behind. When I was in Chicago I was the manager for entire section, constantly I was swamp with work and travel. I’m not complaining because I have free time, now.

“Oh you were leaving in Chicago that explains your accent.” She gazes at me intrigued. It is strange that she is so intrigued in my private life.

“My accent?”

“Yes, it’s different. The good kind if different. It’s smooth like most Southern accents, yet its light weight and refreshing. I like it! It’s very sexy.” She paws.

I sip the rest of my drink and she watches me with a smile. “You have really sexy lips has anyone ever told you that?”

“Some people have, yes.” Becky. Where is she anyways?

“I’m guessing they were the sexy type of people like me.” She is sexy, vain but concerned about others, and likably sarcastic. I shouldn’t have left the table, there is no way Becky is going to find me.

“I guess you can say that.” I respond, not registering her pervious comment. I need to get back to Becky.

“You’re too indecisive, and it’s cute.” She pinches my cheeks, hurting me. “You need a dance to clear you head.” She hauls me onto the dance floor.

“No thanks I’m good.” I pull away for her hands. It was not right how the left the table. I know Becky is going miss me.

“And dancing will make you great” nice words, but I still have to go. “Please can give me, just one dance.” She begs and I guess I can give her one dance. Becky has probably forgot all about me.

“Okay one dance and only one dance.” It seems I can’t shake this girl off me.

“You got the deal, that’s all I’m asking for.”  She winks and me and gives me a fist pump.

“Sure, you are.” I know you’re not charming me for free.

She drags me onto the dance floor gracefully. Her hands wrap around my waist bringing me closer to her. Guilt nags me as I step to the beat of the fast music. I put my hands around her waist and I try to drown my thoughts in the music. For some reason my eyes wonder to the ground floor. A figure in a linen shirt, dark blue jeans and shiny shoes walks anxiously around with two cups in her hands. Even though the place is dark and there is smoke fogging my contacts, I can clearly see that she is Becky. I can’t believe she is still looking for me. Is she stupid I’ve been gone for more the 40 minutes now and she still looking for me intently.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t I came here with a friend and I really need to get back with her.” I release my hands from around her. I need to go to Beck now, I don’t ever think I’ve seen her so nervous and flustered.

“But the fun was just beginning.” She pulls me to her again.

“I know I’m really sorry.” I apologize moving away from her again.

“Can I get your number?” she pulls on me again. I swear she must be want to pull my hand out the socket.

“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea.” This girl could be a creep, for all I know. There is no way in a million years that I will give her my number.

“Well let me give you mines. I really like talking to you and I want to talk you sometime in the near future.” She winks pulling the phone out of my hands and typing her name and number. I feel like a runner trying to a baton from another racer. I really need to get to Becky, right about now.

“Can you please hurry up?” I watch Becky circle around our table again, puzzled and confused. She stops and asks a woman something.

A loud mouth woman with dreadlocks comes to the stage. “Ladies and Ladies tonight we have a special guest. Please welcome Skittles!” the crowd goes wild and I see women take out dollars bills, screaming. “A little birdie told me that she tasted the rainbow and it was so sweet that she never went back.” The crowd gets even more excited, some women start to whistle and others wave napkins and their scarfs screaming.

Everyone takes a seat, wherever they can. The place become black and a single light shines on a woman with a big booty, big breast and a tight stomach. She wears two tiny black cloths only covering the parts that are necessary. A song comes on talking about ‘bouncing it’, turning the grinding machine on. She gyrates on the stage for a while for the whistling ladies, who through money on the stage for her performance. There is a spectacular smoke and light show highlighting racy parts of her body. As the smoke clears more girls like her appear on the stage. They all dance synchronized to another hip-hop song.

When the song is over a dancehall song plays and all the girls start dancing all over each other. The crowd goes insane and money is thrown up in air non-stop. The girls clap their butts satisfying the crowd completely. Another song is played: a slower dancehall song. The ladies move from off of the stage and they go into the crowd.

The main girl walks over to where Becky is seated. Why is she heading in that direction? She gets closer to our table. Then she does the unforgivable. She rests her dirty hands Becky. My body gets hot. How can she do that?  Her hand wraps tightly around Becky and she place her hips on Becky’s lap. The temperature of blood rises more. Her hands use Becky’s body as a playground. My blood is extremely close from reaching its boiling temperature. The hoe then scraps her poisonous nails down Becky’s body for her face right down to her… She can’t be serious. She has just catalyzed the reaction for this body to burst.

Why I am still watching this show, anyways? The hoe uses Becky’s shoulders for support and she turns her hips around, so she can give Becky a lap dance. My head feels light. Shouldn’t Becky tell this piece trash to get of her? She does have a girlfriend, after all. The girls gyrates her hips on Becky’s, seductively. I am going to throw up and pass out. I can’t take this anymore.

I grip my hands on the glass barrier, protecting me from falling onto the ground floor. My head is too heavy for me to hold up anymore. Through blurry eyes I watch Becky giggle with hoe. My stomach turn and bits of digested food comes back out of my throat. Sweat drip from my pores and my hands shake rapidly. I look at my reflection on the mirror and my eyes are bloodshot. For one last time I glare in at Becky. How can she enjoy this degrading form of entertainment? Her lust filled eyes glance past mine. Instantly I turn away. Seeing the yearning in Becky’s eyes for this Harlot is the last straw.

I grab my belongings off the floor and I race to nearest exist. I push through the all of the thirsty women standing around, getting glares for some and winks from others. I race down the stairs feeling my hair stick to my wet neck. When I get down the stairs I push through women, almost twisting my ankle in the process. Quickly I grab two drinks and I throw them down. I can’t believe I am in a gay club and I watched Becky get a lap dance from a lesbian stripper. The air in here is too suffocating. I need to get out of here immediately. Franticly, I push open the exist sign.

The rush off cool air, dries the sweat off of my body. It lifts the steam off of my skin, cooling my blood temperature. “Breathe in and out, in and out.” I coach myself trying to revive my sanity. I lean against the wall getting some much needed support. What in the world is happening to me?

“I need some help!” my scream echo in the rebellious. Feeling weak I slump to the cold ground. I need someone! Desperately! I can’t call Becky- well you know why. I don’t even want to think about her. I can’t call my mom. Maybe Donte can help me. With shaking hands I pull my phone out of my clutch.

“Hey, D it’s me, Kimberly. Can you please help me out? I really someone right now.”

Preview:

Will Becky come to her rescue?

Will Donte come to her rescue?

Will Arianna come to her rescue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 2 30
Two best friends who have dark pasts that the other knows nothing about realize their feelings towards each other and decide to give it a try. In a r...
545 16 29
Our parent's made life look easy. They made love look easy. What they didnt make look easy? Was High School. They didn't tell us High School could te...
2.4K 146 35
Cameron and Toby have always flown under the radar, never really being noticed by anyone. But they're keeping a HUGE secret. Since the ninth grade...
209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...