main kaa karoon rama mujhe Bu...

By sindhuraii

Comedy few shots Laksh a cop :- sweet, innocent and very caring. At same time ragini a caring, lovely lady wi... More

Shot 1
Promo..
Shot 2

Shot 3 Final

828 85 23
By sindhuraii

Ragini and uttara were doing shopping as it was uttara marriage.

After a while both sits at restaurant and orders their food.

Uttara was lost in her thoughts, While ragini shakes her.

Ragini:- what happened uttara ? where were  you so lost.

Uttara :- babhi, I was thinking about. She stops speaking further being embarrassed...

Ragini :- come on uttara, you can share your tension with me. I am your babhi and from top of that a girl too. Think me as your friend and ask.

Uttara:- babhi , wooo I was thinking about my life after marriage, I mean. He was little introvert , But not shy type  like bhai ( ragini frowns) I love him babhi. I want some tips from you that how you were managing in few things being with bhai .I mean..

Ragini laughs and says that's it uttara..

See yar, Whether a boy is tough or shy. When it comes to the girl they show their  love in their own ways.  You just show your beauty. Showing beauty doesn't mean exposing. Show him how much beautifully you were loving him.
Few things are their in us which was a great weapons to mould any  men. Especially  our men.

Their is  no need of wearing short dress and exposing,  Wear a saree and show your hidden secretes.  That's enough for him to fall for you so badly.

Mainly ,most boys like girls wearing sareers that to with long hair. You have those both so don't fear of struggling to impress him and I can see in his eyes how much he loves you.

Uttara:- so , these are the tricks you used on bhai...

Ragini smiles and thinks. You don't even knew what what I did to make our married life move..

She goes in flash back...

After their first night and conversion with ap..

Ragini was sitting on bed and thinking..

Ragini in mind..

It's been 3 months that we are married but he was not showing any interest to spend proper time with me or trying to make our marriage successful. I tried to make him understand but he being Laksh he was not understanding what I want..

Just then she sees a song in TV where wife was seducing husband..

Should I follow it ? Will it work like in this song,  Let's try ragu. What's fault in trying. If it successful happy if not then I will comfort him directly..

Laksh comes to his room and sees ragini wearing a sexy dress looking at him seducing.

Laksh:what happened to you, why are you watching me like that.

Ragini still looking at him lovingly and says,  How I am looking in this dress.

Laksh:- fine, but why are you wearing it now. In this winter. It will be more comfortable for you if you wear it in summer na..

Saying this he goes towards washroom to change leaving ragini hell shocked..

She comes to senses listening door closing sound. She immediately rushes towards mirror and sees herself in all directions..

I am looking good na, Kya good I am looking sexy and hot. Lagtha hai iska eye sight got some problem. Let him come out. Once again I will try to seduce him..

He comes out from washroom and again sees ragini looking at him with twinkling eyes and rubbing her toe on floor.

Laksh:- are you OK.Why are you seeing me like this. Does you eyes ok right..

Ragini gets angry but controls herself by closing her eyes. She opens them again and smiles at him..

She goes towards him and tiptoes infront of him  encircling her hands around his neck. She bites his ear slightly saying... Won't you compliment me. I was dressed up for you and makes him sit on bed..

He gasp and looks at her says You were looking beautiful ragini,  Ragini leans towards him he too leans towards her but his eyes falls on wall clock and he immediately shouts making ragini to jump in fear.

Laksh:- oh my God !  it's 10,today India has a match and it already started hour back. Saying this he falls on bed and switch on TV. While ragini watches these all with big widen eyes...

She calm herself..

Cool down ragini. Remember he was like this only " Innocent and cute". You love this innocence and cute Laksh. She immediately says by opening her eyes  Cute my foot I want to kill him. But still I love him. Onces he will experienced these all then I think
Their will be no need for these all efforts. He himself will come to me.. So cool down..

Let's go to him.. What ever might happen today just make your work successful..
Saying this she lays beside him..

Laksh looks at her and again turns his gaze towards TV..

Ragini slowly rubs her feet on his leg. Laksh moves his leg.  She repeats again.

Laksh :- what are you doing ragini.

Ragini tries to flip her hair but falls from bed..

Laksh immediately gets up from bed and looks at ragini,  Who was sitting on floor by spreading her legs and looking down.

Laksh goes and sits infront of her. He sees her eyes flowing with tears,  He holds her chin and makes her to look at him.

Laksh:- what happen ragu?  Why are you behaving like this..

Ragini sniffs and talks with cracking voice..

It's been 3 months to our marriage, You were not ready to make me yours. Sometimes, I feel that you don't love me. That's why you were staying away from me..

Am I not looking beautiful to you( she ask this with puppy eyes which were filled with tears)

Laksh immediately hugs her and starts tapping her head.

It's not like that ragu, I tried alot to control my self from committing with you.

Ragini immediately breaks hug and asks why ?

Laksh with head bend down..

I don't want to hurt you, I  lisened that it will pain alot to women at that time.. Even they bleed and I was so afraid that you have to face that pain and....

Ragini looks at him while a tear escapes from his eye..

I can't see you bleeding..

Ragini looks at him for few seconds.

She immediately threw herself on him... While he falls back with her on top of him..

Ragini cups his face and kisses all over his face. She rests her head on his chest in same sleeping position. While he too encircles his hands around her waist protectively.

Ragini:- Pagal..

Laksh:- I am not pagal..

Ragini:- you were Pagal,  But my sweet lovely Pagal..

Laksh pouts while ragini kisses his pout..

Ragini:- Laksh,  I won't says  it won't pain. It will pain and ya not less nor unbearable and you knew you will have that capacity to vanish my pain by taking care of me.

Laksh :- but blood and all..

Ragini:- that won't happen for every one and Yaa If it happens also. It will will like a drop or little, It won't flow ok.

But Laksh when a men and women conumate , not only their bodies but their souls will also become as one and then only that women will be complete.

I won't be complete, if you won't mark me as yours. My life won't be complete if I won't carry our love symbol in my womb and your life won't be complete when you won't be called as papa.

Laksh just looks at her.In next seconds he joins his soft lips with her super soft lips. He passes his hands on her bare hands and reaches up to her sleeves..
He nuzzles his face in her neck slowly removing her dress...

He looks at her intensely and in same time with fear. Ragini cups his face and blinks her eyes in assurances. She helps him to cover them self by duvet to cover their naked bodies.

Next moment

Laksh was stroking ragini hair and caring her stomach while she lifts her head and says. I am fine Laksh and you to knew their was no bleeding. So, relax..

Laksh :- but you might felt alot of pain that's why  you cried silently I sensed it.

Ragini hits his head slightly and says..

Of course Buddu it pained, because it was my first time but I am happy too because,  It was done by you. Now shut up and enjoy our moment. After this now I won't get any pain ok.

Laksh nodes and drags her more into him. While she dozes off.

Flash back ends..

Uttara shakes her and says..

Babhi. Where you lost..

Ragini:- nothing, let's go home  it's getting late..

At night ,  Ragini was arranging dinner and about to go towards kitchen but she feels Weak.  She about to fall but saved by annapurna who just came their..

Annapurna :- ragini, are you OK beta..

Ragini:- don't knew maa. I am feeling weak from last few days. First I neglected it but it becoming more day by day..

Annapurna makes her sit and calls doctor who was staying next to their house..

Doctor checks her pulse and smiles..

Congrats anapurna jii "She is pregnant".

Ragini and all smiles while Laksh gets shocked and rooted at door who just came..

Soon he listens all shouting and gets into his senses. He immediately goes and hugs ragini. While she cries in his embrace..

After 9 months.

Ragini was smiling seeing Laksh who was lifting their love with so much care. He kisses its forehead without touching its skin..

Ragini:- kiss properly Laksh..

Laksh nodes his head and says no. She was just born. Her skin was sensitive. What if because of my kiss her skin becomes red and cries..

I Will kiss her after sone days. I will shower on her with  lot of kisses..

Ragini pouts and says for me then. Laksh kisses her forehead and says..

You were right ragini, My life completed when I took her in my embrace and  my life will complete  when she says papa..

Thank you for coming into my boring life.

Ragini drags him and  says..

Kya karu ram mujhe budda mil Gaya... Laksh pouts while she kisses that pout and says When will you understand that I love you my dear budda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
345K 15K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
152K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...