INTERVIEWS

By YourBrownGirl

Assalam o alaikum to all Here I am simply presenting the interviews of some famous, young and new but talente... More

Any requests??
1- Shama Khuvahish
2-Erum Khan
3-Snowflakes
4- Noor (iamthenoor)
DigestWriter
Urwa Ali
Blissfully Elegant
Riya
Haya Khan
Faiza Ahmed
Noor
Sophie Niazi
Shabistaah
Mahi
The William Becker
I_aleema
rock_dreamer
Rameesha
Froward
Hermyne Khaling
Baedrinath
BlackRedHeart
Shreya Sharma
ImtiazSarah
Shanzah Qureshi
Bisma Fatima
LetsBreatheWords
FatimaZaheer
Cinnabar Hurricane
Author Athenas
Author's Note

Captin Eyebrows

47 5 2
By YourBrownGirl

Assalam o Alaikum ♥
Beautiful fellas ♥
So today I am here with the Interview of captin_eyebrows Which was asked by none other than our previous author froward

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM!
How are you?

Walaikum Asalam, I'm good thank you.

1- Tell us about yourself

A) Name
My name is Areej Malik.

B)Age
I'm eighteen years old.

C) Qualification
None. I'm a high school student.

D) DOB/ Zodiac
9th April 2000/ Aries

E) Siblings/ Your Number.
I have 3 brothers MashaAllah, and I'm first one making us Four.

F) Height
5'3 I guess or 5'2.

G) Single/ Committed
Single.

H) Nationality
Pakistan

2- Who is Captain Eyebrows? Describe yourself in some lines.

There's this character from a famous anime named Erwin Smith, the name of the anime is Attack on Titan or Shinjeki No Kyojin. The character has a very noticeable feature and that is his thick eyebrows. The fandom of the anime gave the character, Erwin Smith, a nickname Captain eyesbrows also because he's a captain of a squad or a regiment.

And as for myself, I am an introvert and I don't like spending time with people much or in malls. I am an anti-social you could say but I am friendly and willing to be friends with someone who shows efforts and wants to be my friend. My hobbies are painting, sketching, writing, singing, cooking, playing basketball, skateboarding, watching anime and the list goes on.

3- Your first ever book that you read on Wattpad and what are your thoughts on it?

My first book on wattpad was a fanfiction about an anime I don't remember it very well but I do remember it was a fanfiction. Since I don't remember it very well I don't have thoughts about it.

4- Who is your inspiration?

My mom, Taylor swift (because she works really hard for whatever she's going to make and it always ends up being the best product), the prophet (P.B.U.H).

5- Favourite Writers. On Wattpad and Off Wattpad.

froward basically her works are amazing and her writing style is to die for. It's almost as if she's a professional one.

I don't really have much favorite writers on wattpad, I just read the book I like, I vote on it and comment on it, but nothing specific other than froward.

My favorite writer is Rowling J.K because she's extremely strong and her back story is very inspirational.

6- Your favourite INTERNET friends on Wattpad?

No one really, I don't talk to anyone on wattpad. I only read, comment, vote. write and publish. But I do have this friend who used to be in my school but when we became friends it was on internet. So I'm guessing he's an internest friend.

BuddyTrollsten

7- Pick anyone

A) Morning/ Night
Morning.

B) Tea / Coffee
Anything is fine as long as it contains sugar.

C) Movies/ Novels
Movies.

D) Sun / Moon
Moon

E) Heels/ Flat
Flats.

F) Coke/ Sprite
None. I like Fanta.

G) History/ sci-fi
History.

H) animals/birds
Animals.

8- Your Favourite

A) Movie
Breathe.

B) Actor
Chris Pratt.
Jake Gyllenhaal

C) Actress
Jennifer Lawrence
Meghan Fox

D) Animal
Cats and dogs

E) Fruit
Mangoes.

F)Singer
Taylor swift

G) Song
Look what you made me do- Taylor swift

Girls like you- Maroon 5

Shout out to my ex- Little mix

9- Your Favourite Athlete?

Stephen Curry, he plays amazing basketball.

10- Tell us about your first book as a writer?

It was an anime fanfiction which got high reads and votes now. It was about this girl who was forced to marry a man and that marriage turned out violent and toxic. But then this character Levi saves the girl. Basically it's really cringey since I had written it when I was fourteen or fifteen and a crazy fangirl for this character.

11- Did you face any problems? While writing the book and even after that?

No never. I'm grateful for that. Although I did get a lot of writer's block which is very common.

12- Favourite Genre?

Action/Adventure/fantasy.

13- Your Most Embarrassing moment?

Okay so um, I dated a guy and I thought it was going good, people used to ask me if he really loved me and I THOUGHT he did and so I replied "Yes" to them. Next 2 months we break up and it was really embarrassing for me too face people after that. Firstly because girls found him ugly and disgusting and saw him as a play boy but stupid me said "Yes" when he confessed and everyone was like "why?!" And I was like, "Because he loves me." Basically I was trying to prove them wrong but he just managed to prove them right. So it was really embarrassing because of that and my friends gave me the "I told you so" looks after that.

14- Who are closest to? In your family?
My mom.

15- Biggest wish?
Just get a really nice and sweet, loving husband because I really didn't have a good past so I'm expecting to have a good future. Someone to fill up the voids for me

16- A Person that you want to meet since your childhood?

Avril Lavinge

Taylor swift

And my grandparents from my mom's side. I love them but they've passed away. :(
(May their souls rest in peace)

17-What are the first words that come to your mind after reading the following:-

A) Family
Someone to come home to from work/school.

B) Best Friend
Crazy fun.

C) Internet
YouTube, Wattpad, Reddit.

D) Music
Where words fail, music speaks.

E) Human
Kindness and care.

F) The world today
Almost at the end now. Allah hu Akhbar.

18- Do you know how to cook? If yes. What is your best and worst experience of cooking?
Yes I know how to and

My best experience of cooking was when I made this salad at my school for the salad making competition and EVERYBODY loved it, the teachers were asking for the recipe and how I did it. I even won a third place for it but I didn't receive a certificate because I was absent on that day and then never got the chance to collect it since I kept forgetting about it :(.

And my worst cooking experience is when I baked a cake expecting it to be soft and sweet it turned out burnt and bitter and just....awful.

19- How did you develop the interest for reading?

It just started happening, I read one after the another. I don't know how.

20- Any Country you want to visit? And Why?

Yes, Paris, Iceland, Saudi Arabia and Japan.

21- City or Village life?

City life but village life too for sometime. As a relaxation vacation or something.

22- Ever pranked someone? Share that with us.

I pranked my first ex of my hand being burnt severely. I was practicing doing makeup on my hand but it turned out wrong. I decided to turn it into a burn with all bruises and red marks. He freaked out. He also got mad at me lmao. I told him I accidentally dropped my iron on the hand.

23- Ever did anything stupid? Share if you like..

Yeah, I've made jokes that sounds funny only in my head and trust me, you DO NOT want to experience the awkwardness after that.

24- Do colour affect your mind? How?
It just awes me and I'm like, "Woowwww" this color is beautiful....just like me.

25- Are you good in compromising?
Yeah I guess I am....unless if it comes to my favorite food.

26- How do you deal with mood swings? ( If you have any)

I don't. I just cry for sometime and then start laughing. Trust me, I'm okay.

27- Any Character that inspired you?

This character from Brave the princess, damn she was amazing.

28- First Ever book That You read in your life?

The wimpy Kid.

29- Any school memory you want to share?
I remember us singing and banging on the tables when teachers weren't there in the classroom. And people making jokes while doing maths because no one really understood anything.

30- Were you ever bullied? What is your opinion about bullying?

Um yes I was bullied. My opinion about bullying is that it is horrifying. Just horrifying whether you're a victim or an observer. No one is supposed to be made felt this awful. No one deserves it. Even those who did wrong to me, I don't want them to go through what I did.........or do I ? Hah! I'm just kidding.

31- Any regret?
Yeap, alot of them.

32- Sad or Happy endings?
Happy endings. Definitely happy endings, I think nobody wants a sad ending.

33- Will you ever let your books get published?
That would be nice but first I need cure for all the stupid writer's block so I can complete my book..

34- *WHY SHOULD I READ YOUR BOOK?*

Answer this question that why should people read your books?

You should read my second book "She was Here alone" I'm trying to convey a message about bullying and it's victims, depression and anxieties, family problems, domestic violence and so much more. If anyone is going through anyone of these I'm sure you're going to find this book helpful.

5- Last. YOUR MESSAGE TO FANS?

I don't really have fans but if somebody IS secretly fangirling over me I love you too. Stay happy and blessed and don't let anyone bring you down. It's okay if you feel the whole world is hating you because I love you no matter what. (Except if you're a bad mea person to me)

I'm sorry if there are any errors. And thankyou so much for the interview :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54.9K 31
❝ We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross paths for a reason ❞ Ibrahim Qureshi, 29-years-old. CEO of the Qureshi enterprises. Hands...
474K 19.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
40.3K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...
41.2K 1.7K 29
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first ever Wattpad Story and I am very excited to write it for you all!! This is not a complete story, but some one shot...