To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ One

36.7K 1.2K 1.3K
By Carnameo

6 months before U.A Entrance Exam

Stepping out of the train, you dragged yourself towards the platform. The station bustling with people, different shapes and sizes, filing into trains that were about to take off, hustling out the station quickly as they could to their appointment, and some loitering about, choosing to enjoy the variants of shops the station was offering.

Tugging your heavy backpack with you, you quickly fished out a small device. A device your mother had helped out with a long time ago, upon hearing one of your requests. You typed out a destination, the place your mother had told you to go to meet her kind colleagues, who were nice enough to help out with your move. Guess your mother wasn't lying when she said she'll take care of it all. The pokedex let out a ding, as you rechecked the destination.

U.A high school

You walked out of the station, following diligently as instructed. Trying not to bump into the large crowds of people.

Musutafu was much more rowdy than you thought, with its skyscrapers scattered around the seemingly sweet people loitering around. Overall a city that's well loved and taken care.

"There's a hero there! Let's check it out!"

A few people chattered, rushing over to a specific area away from where you were walking. You only need to peer back slightly to see a robbery taking place over the many people. Apparently a hero was currently busy trying to capture the rampaging criminal. a wood based hero, with his screaming fangirls encouraging him from their spots.

You looked away without much thought, sticking to the map, as you walked towards U.A. Avoiding the rush of people passing her to see the heroic action. Feeling a light breeze, you brought your jacket closer to you. You sighed, pulling on the straps lightly to lose the load weighing on your shoulders.

If only you had put the two b-

Distracted, you were pushed down, winding up on your bottom, the handheld device held tightly between your two hands. Your silliness ending you up on the floor, and a boy your age who was in a similar predicament as you were.

His black rugged hair covered his crimson eyes, as he rubbed the back of his head. In fact, he was laying down on his back, his uniform ruffled from the fall. His bag basically flew, landing next to you. Noticing his somewhat injury, you scampered closer to the boy, panicking.

"Oh gosh, are you okay? Does it hurt? Should I call the hospital?" Concerned, you were close in taking out the device you were holding, ready to call an ambulance in case of emergency. You grabbed his head gently, turning it side to side, worriedly mumbling every now and then.

The boy flushed slightly, surprise at the sudden close approximation. He rubbed the back of his head watching as you continued to fuss over his 'injury' on his head, which happened to be a small bump when he fell to the floor.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine!" He exclaimed with an easy grin, his sharp teeth shining. You stared questioningly, almost unbelieving, still moving his head around for conformation.

"Are you sure you don't feel a bit dizzy?" You pressed, lightly pressing on the small bump, causing him to wince.

"N-no, fit as a fiddle!" He made joke, actually feeling a bit dizzy, yet it wasn't caused by the fall. Although it was 'obvious' he wasn't completely okay, you let the boy go before you smiled shyly. Giving him a hand, which he gratefully took, you pulled him up easily.

"Thank goodness you're alright. Your head doesn't hurt to much right?" You asked bashfully, looking anywhere else than the uniformed boy. You didn't noticed you were too close!

He let out a small laugh. "Nah, I got a thick head some say." He replied, before looking down clenching his fist, disappointment crossing his feature. "But man, that was unmanly of me!"

"O-oh?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Unmanly?"

"Yeah!" He exclaimed, getting riled up at the question. "It totally wasn't cool of me to make you worry like that and making you fall over, especially if I'm gonna be a hero. I heard about a villain attack nearby so I was going over there before I bumped you. Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!"

He exclaimed squeezing his eyes shut to bow slightly causing you to quickly shake your hands around frantically. "You don't need to apologize..I was also the one who wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." You said with a small smile.

He lit up at the statement, giving his very own million dollar. "I guess we're even?"

"I guess so." You replied, laughing a bit at his hesitation. He followed, joining in on the laugh.

Realizing you never got his name, you asked for it, eager for a friend.

"Oh yeah!" He cherrily declairs. "my names Kirishima Eijiro. Nice to meet you!"

"My name is (last) (name)." You said. "And it's nice to meet you too Kirishima-san."

You went to pick up his fallen bag, one of the words he said before rung your mind. "So you want to be a hero?"

Of course, the hero job was a dream come true for most of your peers. Even during school back in your hometown, everyone wanted to be hero. Honestly it sounded quite taxing for you, not finding much interest in it as you grew up. There was another thing you wanted to pursue after all.

Kirishima visibly shined, almost looking like he was caught red-handed. He looked away bashfully as he took the carrier out of your hand. "Well, yeah I guess. They truly are men above men!"

You sweatedropped at his interesting choice of words.

For some reason, Kirishima dimmed, slowly losing his bright smile. You looked at him in concern, making him try to smile again, only it seemed tight and forced. "But who am I kidding," he cracked a small upset laugh, "a real man would jump at the signs of danger, and not make the others worry."

You stayed silent at his words, noticing he seems ready to spew out more. Kirishima opened his mouth, but quickly closed it.

"Ah, sorry (last name). Didn't mean to say those to you, especially since we just met." He again rubbed the back of his head nervously, but this time he eyed the floor, his face still void of the same cheeriness you encountered. He must have been thinking about it a lot to suddenly tell a complete stranger.

You pressed your lips tightly, knowing you just had to say something to him. He before you could, for some reason, your bag started to shake a bit, almost like...

"Pikachu?" The mouse muffled by the bag squeaked, as you visibly panicked at the confuse Kirishima. 'Shoot, they just woke up!'

"Did you say something?" He asked, looking over at you, who fidgeted. His eyes narrowed in puzzlement as you heard more rustling in your bag. Your Pokemon finally waking up from their slumber, apparently really tired from the trip.

"Uh no, just got an itch on my throat." You lied through your teeth, clearing your throat before you heard Eevee squealing for attention.

"Eeve-"

You coughed abruptly, clearing your throat once more. Kirishima still watched in confusion, looking a bit concern, as he held out a hand to place on your shoulder.

"Hey are you sure your fi-" you quickly cut him off, noticing the rustling getting even louder.

"Actually I have to go! I'm gonna be late if I don't go now." You weren't exactly lying per say, as you were suppose to meet up with someone around now.

The ebony-haired boy slowly nodded, looking a bit dissapointed, forcing him to lift that same tight smile. "Well okay, I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, definately!" You gave the best smile you could, as your rowdy Pokemon continued their streak of jumpiness. As Kirishima was about turn around to continued walking, you stopped him, wanting to say one last thing.

"Ah, Kirishima wait!" You called out. The boy turning towards you, waiting patiently for you to continue. You bit your lips slightly, a part of you feeling overwhelmed, unsure if it was a right you had to say this to him. Looking up to his bright red eyes that looked way to sad, you just had too.

"I think even Heroes get scared and worried over a lot!" You exclaimed, smiling slightly, shyly averting your (color) eyes. "So, don't give up!" You lifted your hand in an awkward cheer, looking over at the male.

Silence ensured between you two, kirishima didn't say anything, as you waited for him to talk.

Feeling embarrassed at the frozen Kirishima, you ran off in a rush, nodding your head in goodbye. "See ya around.." Quickly making your exit away to deal with your noisy pets.

Kirishima was strucked shocked by your words, the sentence repeating over his head like a cycle. He seemed to see a new light, blushing slightly, as he clenched his fist, not in frustration but in new found happiness. As someone he barely knew said something he longed to hear the most.

He walked towards the train station, which was his actual destination before he heard the buzzing of a hero trying to stop a villain. Now he didn't felt like watching as he walked down smiling the whole way towards home, in a hope for something.

Hoping he'll get to show you soon how much of a hero he'll be.

~o~o~

"Honestly you two, I told you to behave." You sighed, dragging yourself with the chattering creatures noisily rustling.

"Are you both listening to me? I promise you both can come out when we're in a safe place." You whispered aggressively, trying not to scold them to loud, as strangers stared at you weirdly.

Quickly bypassing them, which you luckily did, because a certain mouse opened the zipper, making it easier for him to pull his round face out, his two yellow-black ears twitching. The mouse pure black eyes seemed awed at the world around him, as he turned to give you a small poke on the shoulder.

"Pika pi?"

"No, we're not there yet." You grumbled lightly, holding no malice, but more like a tired sigh as the mouse tried to peek over your shoulders.

"Pika-pika chu?"

"No, you cannot climb on my shoulder." You sigh at the persistent animal, which seemed to pout lightly. "You know, I was this close to making a new friend." You emphasized with your fingers, holding it close to your face. Pikachu looking at you reaction in confusion.

"Eevee?" Another one of you Pokemon poked its head out, peeking to look out outside, squinting at the light hitting its eye.

"Again, not yet there." You told the brown-furred creature, which let out a noise of understanding. "This close!" You continued on, grumbling sadly when you realize something. "I didn't even get the chance to exchange numbers."

Your Pokemon let out their individual whines, your Pikachu lightly head butting your shoulder and your Eevee let out whine of disapproval which you snorted at.

"I don't think it's too soon to exchange numbers, besides, he was really nice and- quickly hide!" You panicked, seeing more people around the corner. Pikachu complied ducking his small head into the bag, zipping it up in the process. A few squeals from your Eevee, who was pushed into the bag deeper during the process, probably finding itself not in the most comfortable spot.

The teens passing by barely gave you a glance, making you take a breath of relief, as you heard a small zip opening, Pikachu making a hole big enough to peek its small eyes out.

"That was too close..."

It wasn't long until the pokedex rang, signaling your arrival. Putting it away, you were faced with a large navy blue gateway, the sign consisted of a huge U with an A inside, with walls surrounding the enormous school.

At least you think it was a school.

You took out the ID card, the one your mother generously gave you in the envelope. Apparently, it was a Special Entry Permission ID, as your mom called it looking quite smug, that only allows access to student and special guest. You wondered what it would be like for visitor without IDs coming through.

Walking through the gate, you entered to see the empty school, as it should've ended by now. Rushing to the building, you stopped in your track in front of it, pulling your heavy bag on the floor, still being wary of the animals inside. You rubbed your tense shoulders lightly, stretching your back.

Pikachu unzipped the bag once more, this time peering out cautiously, with Eevee following in persuit.

"You can both come out now." You coaxed, getting closer to bag to take out some water bottles, in case they got thirsty. The two rushed out of the bag, stretching their limp limbs. Taking out two bowls, you poured the water in gently.

They quickly drank off their bowls, quenching their thirst. You sighed, "what am I gonna do with you two."

Rubbing their fur slowly. "Should've put you in the balls like the rest." You mumbled tiredly. "We would've reach her faster since I could've taken out my bike from the bag without worrying someone spotting you."

They paid you no mind, choosing the quenched their thirst making you roll your eyes.

"Aren't you suppose to be home, instead of mumbling out here."

A deep, tired voice asked, as you yelped at the sudden arrival of a stranger. Your Pokemon turned to stare at the stranger curiously, as you were met with an older man, possibly a teacher (or a hobo) looking as equally as tired as his voice. Dressed in black, with loose scarves wrapped around his neck. A bright yellow sleeping bag carried by one of his arms.

Apparently, he hadn't seen the other two creatures, because his eyes visibly widen a smidge, before going back to normal. Visibly, you panicked relentlessly, hiding the two with your body as best as you could.

"Um.." You stuttered uncomfortably, as the man's eye narrowed.

"(Last) (name)." The man stated with no hesitation, as you jumped at the call.

"Yes?" You answered, making him grunt in approval, leisurely walking away like he didn't see you. You watched as he walked away deeper into campus, honestly confused, before he turned slightly.

"You wanna sleep out here?" He retorted, looking more tired.

"Um..no?"

"Then what are you waiting for." It was more of a statement than a question, for he quickly turned away to walk off once more.

You swiftly put away the two empty bowls in the bag you carried, picking up Eevee in your arms, with Pikachu leaping on to your left shoulder. You immediately rush to the trudging man, as he walked off deeper into the school.

Upon arriving in front of a five-story building, you noticed the it was separated by wing. Perhaps a separation of gender you thought, before Eevee yipped at you, causing you to notice the older man striding into the building.

"Your mother asked me to help you settle in, so be sure to pack out all your belongings. They arrived this morning." The man droned tiredly, trudging towards the main room, which consisted of some tables and chairs, television and even a sofa to relax on. A courtyard laid out beyond the mess hall.

"O-okay?" You answered, remembering your mother telling you about him before you left.

'He looks like he needs more sleep, honestly I'm not sure if he has a home by now. But under that, he truly is a kind guy! His name is Aizawa Shota, be sure to talk to him if you need anything.'

Aizawa continued on his quick tour. "The kitchen, baths, and Laundry room are also in this floor."

Going to the right wing, Aizawa pressed the elevator to the second floor. "No ones currently living here, so your free to do whatever." Then he fished out 2 keys, tossing it to you, who almost dropped it. "I also heard you had...'aquaintances' with you." He looked pointedly at the creatures in your hold, who trembled slightly in his dead stare. "So take two of the second floor rooms, it's yours. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, toilet, fridge, closets and a balcony."

You barely understood what was going on at this point, as the elevator opened up causing you to slowly walk in with Mr. Aizawa holding the door open, your Pokemon also unmoving as they stared at the queer man.

Looking at you with his monotone eyes, he continued. "I'll check up on you every week, tomorrow included. I'll be here early to talk about your transfer to a middle school."

Finish with his tour, he limply dropped his arm, fixing his scarf as the door closes. Realizing you haven't said anything to your 'guardian', you went to shout.

"Oh uh, thank you-!"

The door shut, and at that you finally let out a sigh of relief, your Pokemon following along comically.

"He's an interesting guy huh?" You asked your two companions, who nodded respectively in agreement. After all, Mr.Aizawa seems to be a much kinder guy than he lets on, still a bit intimidating for a physically and mentally tired soul.

The doors to the elevator widen, greeting you with a hall; on the left side wide glass windows showing the courtyard, and on the right there with 4 rooms, which you had 2 keys too. Your boxes and furnish were placed orderly by the first room. Pulling out the set of keys, you opened the door to see a bare room.

Your Pokemon leaped down, studying the room in interest. Sniffing here and there curiously, as you stared at the boxes. You didn't even know where to begin, not even sure how you can thank the sleep deprived man for giving you so much.

Looking down at the bunch of boxes, you, feeling downright tired and lazy from the long trip, pulled out a ball in you bag, throwing it over to the wall.

"Machamp! Hope you don't mind helping me out today!"

Finally chapter one! So a lot has happened now, your finally in a move, met someone new, and met your current well 'guardian' as I put it. When I first made this, I was racking my brain for someone to appear a little earlier. Of course, manly boi became the one that I chose. Not only those his back story interest me, but he was the most likable character I could think of to make the earliest appearance.

Btw, from the timeline, this is before everyone gets to U.A, just a heads up if your confused. So right now, the reader has moved away right around the time Midoriya would be currently completing his training regimen. So this is after the sludge event, and all might meeting.

When it came to the living environment, my first choice was to actually make you room with Aizawa, in his house wherever it was. But I quickly scraped the idea, finding it a bit to difficult in my eyes due to you being caretaker to many. It just didn't make much sense somehow, but I honestly thought, eh why don't we just room you in the dorms early. I'm pretty sure Aizawa sleeps in teacher lounge too smh. The dorms was something that actually won't come till like mid season 3, which was built due to the constant attack of villains. I decided to make one dormitory, believing UA would be prepared for students who needed a place to stay.

Other than that, there wasn't much to say, as only one new Pokemon appeared, and he only appeared at the end in a single phrase. Of course, as the story goes, more pokemon will be appearing, I'll accept any of your request right in the face. Right away, thank you for your votes and view, as I'll try to write to the best of my abilities. Till the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.3K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...
214K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
451K 15K 200
A gifted kunoichi from a far away land in a village hidden in the leaves embarks on a journey with her teammates to a land far beyond what she sees b...
99K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...