Uchiha Hana

由 EmmyLee_

Hana Uchiha, born of Izuna and Sana Uchiha was left orphaned the day after she was born. Raised by her uncle... 更多

1. The Two Brothers
2. Fleeting Moments
3. The Academy
4. A Team
5. Tobirama Senju
6. Water and Fire
7. Fireworks and the Talk
8. The Mission
Omake #1
9. The Chunin Exams
10. Earning Rank
Omake #2
11. Blood
12. Red
13. Bitter
15. Will
16. Awake
17. Steel Dance
Omake #3
18. Quenched
19. Reunions
20. Partings
Omake #4
21. Pleading
22. Tears
23. Demons
Part Two
24. Gold and Silver
25. Undertones
Omake: Final
26. Second Thoughts
27. Uchiha
Biography
Part Three
28. Return to Life
29. Vermillion
30. Break and Bleed
31. Resurrection

14. Dark

7.5K 308 65
由 EmmyLee_

"You always get hurt, don't you?" Hiro Uzumaki asked as he re-wrapped the fresh bandages around her injuries.

Hana didn't reply, staring at the wall.

Hiro sighed, "What is it?"

Hana looked at him, "What?"

"You clearly have something on your mind and it's getting annoying to see you formulate your ideas," Hiro said dryly, "out with it."

Hana pursed her lips, leaning against the bed. "I don't think I can become the Hokage."

The words were even heavier in the air than when it was chained inside of her. Hiro just gave her a sidelong glance. "You give up easily," he remarked.

Hana felt her fist tighten. "It's not my fault it's impossible," she muttered, "Tobirama-sensei wasn't wrong when he said that the Village does not want an Uchiha in the position of power. No matter how hard I train, they just won't accept me."

"It's not impossible," Hiro said, as she winced when he applied pressure to her arm, "it's just very difficult."

"Since when were you supporting me with my dreams?" Hana asked, eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Hiro raised his eyebrow, "You were the one who told me that I could become the greatest medical nin no matter what others say. What's so different about this?"

Hana lowered her head, fists clenched.

She didn't say anything as Hiro finished treating her and put away the medical equipment.

Before he left, however, he turned to have the last say. "Did Hana Uchiha back away when challenged by a Byakugan-user? Did she run away when her teammate was about to be stabbed? Did she face torture at the hands of the Iwagakure shinobi, just to give up?" He looked straight into her eyes, unflinching.

Hana's throat tightened. "No," she answered, soft as snow.

"Then get better and go kick some ass," Hiro said flatly, "it's my job to be depressing as hell, not your's. Honestly, you make your sensei look like a jolly person."

Hana watched as the door closed behind him. She sighed once before swinging her legs off the table and opening the door. As she walked, her feet barely made a sound against the wood floor as she felt the walls compress around her like some kind of cage. The anxiety and indecision twisted her core out of proportion, making her feel like a butchered straw training dummy.

Then, out of nowhere, she felt the pressure of arms sweeping her off her feet.

"Hana!" Kagami was swinging her around, a relieved smile brightening his face, "You're alive!"

"Kagami—" Hana sputtered for breath, "what are you—"

"If you're not careful, you're going to reopen her wounds," Hana whipped her head around when she heard the familiar dry voice.

Hiro just looked at the pair of them boredly. "How long does it take for you to walk out of the hospital?" He asked coolly.

Hana raised her eyebrow as Kagami frowned, putting her down. "I don't believe we've met," he said politely, "Are you Hana's friend?"

Hiro's dull green-grey eyes shifted to meet Hana's sparkling coal ones before a slight frown crossed his face as well. "Acquaintance," he said, making Hana deflate, "I just happen to know her because of the amount of injuries she acquires."

Hana didn't miss the slight smirk crossing Kagami's face. "Oh, so it's one of those relationships," he clapped his hands together as if he knew something they didn't, "I understand. I'll be leaving right now."

Hana narrowed her eyes, "Wait, why?"

Kagami hummed in response, patting her head. "You'll understand when you get a bit older, Hana. Until then—" He gave her a two-finger salute before he shunshinned away.

Hana turned back to Hiro, feeling awkwardness permeate the air. She suddenly seemed to notice a whole bunch of details about him from how unkept his red hair was to the spray of freckles on his nose. "Paint a picture, it lasts longer," Hiro said blandly as Hana snapped herself from that strange feeling.

She felt her cheeks burn and felt the foreign sensation of embarrassment. "Sorry."

Hiro arched one eyebrow. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked, "you aren't usually the apologetic type."

"You're right. I'm not sorry," Hana said peevishly, "I'm very not sorry."

"Uh-huh."

"Shouldn't you get back to your medical nin duties?" Hana asked hurriedly.

"I was going to, but you are blocking the hall," he muttered.

Hana looked around to see that he was right. "Why not walk around me?"

"Why not move so I don't expend extra energy that should be spent on medical nin duties?" He shot back.

Hana bit back a sharp comment as she stepped aside for him until she was pressed against the wall. "Is this enough for your comfort?" A hint of sarcasm followed that question and for a moment, Hana could almost fool herself that Hiro was fighting back a smile.

"Uchihas and their pride," he rolled his eyes, though not out of derision as he stepped past her, "it will kill you one day."

Hana hummed in response as the red-haired medical nin passed her. Once again, she walked down the hall until she reached the door and stepped outside. 

The day was warm and the sky was a brilliant blue with scattered white clouds. Children played around, kicking a ball into the air while shinobi watched them affectionately. Hana dreaded going back home, having to face her uncle after their last talk. 

Her brow furrowed in confusion. Not once did he talk of politics to her, but that day, he was intent on scaring her. Why? Did he think she would back away for good? He would have almost succeeded if it hadn't been for Hiro knocking the sense back into her. 

On her way, she met Hiruzen, who's face immediately brightened upon seeing her. "Hana!" he said happily, "you're well again?" 

"Something like that," Hana replied, "my shoulder is still sore but nothing to worry about. Are you going to the training field?" 

"Yeah," Hiruzen rubbed the back of his head, "Tobirama-sensei has been teaching us loads." 

Hana felt a corner of her heart drop into her stomach. "Oh," she said, trying not to sound too disappointed, "what did he--" 

"You will catch up," a voice said from behind her. 

Hana turned to see Homura, his arms folded and his eyes staring at her. "Hi, Homura," Hana said cheerfully, "how's--" 

"Don't do that again." 

Hana blinked. 

"What?" 

"Don't..." he sighed, turning aside, "don't risk your neck for me again. I don't want to live with the fact that I got you killed." 

"But I didn't die," Hana chirped, "I'm still alive." 

"You better be if you want any chance in becoming the Hokage," Homura said waspishly as Hana froze. 

The boy who had told her so cruelly when she had first arrived had now said these words. Hana felt a corner of her lip lift ever so slightly. 

Homura must have also realized that he was endorsing her as he cleared his throat awkwardly and stared at his feet. "I'm sorry," he said, forcing the words out, "I shouldn't have said that you wouldn't have a chance in becoming the Hokage. As your teammate, I have failed to support you. I'm sorry." 

"Apology accepted," Hana said brightly, smiling her closed-eye smile, "see--not all Uchihas hold vendettas against people--" 

"Well--" 

"Are you three quite done?" The three of them whipped around to see Tobirama standing in front of them, his red eyes unreadable. 

"Good morning, sensei," Hana said politely, "how are you?" 

He fixed the girl with a hard look that Hana returned with a wider smile. He scoffed, "Do you ever get tired of smiling?" 

"Do you ever get tired of frowning?" 

Surprisingly, Tobirama did not scold her for her manners but just jerked his head. "Let's go, Koharu is waiting for us." 

The three of them trotted after their sensei obediently as they arrived at the training grounds. Koharu swept Hana into a fierce hug as soon as she arrived, making the girl sputter for oxygen. "I'm so glad you're alright!" she smoothed the young girl's head, "I was worried sick." 

"Training is about to begin," Tobirama said bluntly as Koharu reluctantly released Hana. 

"We have covered both fuinjutsu and taijutsu," Tobirama said, "we will now spend our time with genjutsu. Hiruzen, you have mastered the technique I have taught to you, correct?" 

"Hai." 

"Both Koharu and Homura will attack as a team. You can only use genjutsu against them. Go to the far clearing and report back to me when you are done." 

All three bowed before leaving. 

That left Hana standing before Tobirama. 

When the footsteps faded, Tobirama looked down at the small Uchiha girl. "You have activated your Sharingan." 

It was a statement, not a question. 

Hana nodded quietly. 

"And I am sure your uncle has taught you about their special abilities." 

She nodded again, staring at her feet. 

"The Sharingan is a dangerous weapon," Tobirama continued, his arms folded, "you are now a target to other shinobi countries who will see you as an easy target and a chance to obtain it. Because of that, I will be training you even more rigorously." 

"Hai, sensei," Hana said. 

"Very well," he said and tossed a blindfold to her. 

Hana caught it, surprised. "Sensei?" she questioned, "why--" 

"Tie it around your eyes," his voice was firm. 

Hana closed her mouth and tied it around her eyes with no question. 

"Attack me." 

"But sensei--" 

"Now." 

Hana focused on her ears, trying to detect the tiniest vibrations of sound. As she expected, she heard nothing from the famed shinobi. All she could hear was the pounding of her own heart as she then tried to pulse out her chakra. Holding out one hand, she turned her head before she calculated and lunged. Her fists hit empty air but her foot collided with something solid. The fight ensued as she felt a powerful blow to her face that sent her rolling backwards. The dirt caked her fingernails and she felt her head ring with the impact but she stood up again, frantically opening her senses. 

The next blow came to her ribcage but Hana anticipated and twisting around, she aimed a solid palm strike to her sensei's neck. It missed and Hana felt a strong hand grabbing her by the throat, choking her. She thrashed violently before remembering her uncle's teachings and relaxed, allowing her body to grow limp. When the grip loosened, she used all of her strength to push out her two legs, slamming against what she perceived as his abdomen. 

She heard the slight 'uff' of air and twisted her body but the next shot hit her squarely in the stomach, leaving her winded. Collapsing to the ground, Hana lay there for a few seconds before she ripped her blindfold away angrily. 

"Why?" she demanded, "I have the Sharingan now, shouldn't I be learning how to use it?" 

"Do you think that's all you need? The Sharingan?" her mentor's voice was cold and Hana flinched despite herself. She met those narrowed red eyes with her own coal black ones. "Sharingan gives you an increased visibility and anticipation for incoming attacks," her teacher said coolly, "but it is also your greatest weakness. You have power so you underestimate your opponents; believing that you will see past all of his attacks--you focus all of your energy into your eyes and neglect the others. Do you know what happens when that occurs?" 

Hana was silent. 

Tobirama looked at a point beyond her, his eyes fixed on the trees. "As a Senju, I have fought many Uchihas. One of them, a particularly powerful one, I fought against. He and I were evenly matched but in one fight, he got the better of me. Then, he made his fatal mistake--he believed that he won--believed that his Sharingan had led him to that imminent victory." 

"What happened?" Hana asked softly. 

"He died," Tobirama said flatly, "he did not anticipate my surprise attack because he was so dependent on his Sharingan." 

Hana looked down at her feet. She had learned of the war against the Senjus and how the two brothers--Tobirama and Hashirama had killed many of her kinsmen. Both sides had killed many of the other but her people had resigned themselves to peace. They never talked with hostility anymore after Hashirama established the village. 

"What was his name?" Hana asked. 

Tobirama did not answer, just fixed her with a stare. "Fight again," he said stiffly, "as my sensei, it is my duty to make you survive in this shinobi world. If you want to be any kind of competent, then you will train your ears as well as your eyes."

Hana hung her head, "But I cannot fight back--" 

"You will, Uchiha Hana," Tobirama cut her off, bending into a fighting stance, "and you will fight like your life depends on it. Because one day--" 

Red eyes stared into black, a reflection of what had happened ten years ago; Izuna Uchiha holding his glinting katana in the air. 

"---it will." 

_____________

Well....Tobirama is certainly not going easy on Hana. On another note, I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update--junior year is hauling my ass and I am quite frankly exhausted. 

But it's always a pleasure to be back again. 

Anyways, long story short, this chapter was basically dealing with Hana's dilemma and her realizing that she needs to face her fears and pursue her dreams. Tobirama is also training her blindfolded to help develop her skills to be a sensor and so that when she switches to her Sharingan, then her senses would be far better. It also shows that he does not want her to end up like her father, who had relied too much on his Sharingan.....btw, that is still secret so when that happens....

Hope you guys enjoyed it and please vote and comment below, I always want to hear your thoughts :D

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

74.8K 3.1K 19
All Minato and Shikaku wants to do is raise their sons. All Shikamaru wants to do is protect Naruto from the men in the village. All Naruto wants t...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
160K 6.2K 23
"Another is coming." "It's a boy!" Madara smirked. And with a single hand performed a jutsu as a white aura came about. And with a single glance thre...
497K 21.8K 67
- COMPLETED - Upon a pact of peace between the Senju and Uchiha, the constant fighting of the Warring States Period ultimately ends, and a new shino...