Seasons Of Love: Boboiboy x S...

By BlazEllIce

You just moved in to Paula Rintis because your father now works there. Everything went pretty smooth but... I... More

Prologue
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #23
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Chapter #28
Chapter #29
Chapter #30
Chapter #31
Chapter #32
Chapter #33
Chapter #34
A/N
Chapter #35
A/N
Chapter #36
Chapter #37
Chapter #38
Chapter #39
A/N

Chapter #6

1.7K 69 127
By BlazEllIce

Love Letter

Boboiboy's POVs
        We finished the test and it was now time English. Mr. Papa left us for a while to get some files. I decided to finish my note to Y/n, while not letting the others, especially her, to notice. I finally did it and hid it inside my bag. Then Y/n saw me and approached me. "Hey B. What's up?", she greeted.

        "Erm... Nothing much. I didn't know you were going to our school.", I replied.

        "Well... Fang told me to enroll here.", she stated as she sat on her chair, "Um... If you don't mind me asking... Why did you say your phone was ringing... Even though it was mine?".

        "Because I don't want you to get in trouble.", I said in a stern tone.

        "But now you're in trouble.", she replied.

        "Sheesh Y/n... Just because you're new here, doesn't mean you should get in trouble all of a sudden.", I explained as I put my hand on her arm, "Besides... You just moved to Rintis.". She blushed and smiled at me.

        "Some words you got there, kid.", she commented... Wait... Who is she calling a kid!? I'm not a kid anymore, okay!? Oh... It's English time.

••Time Skipped to Lunch because me is lazy...••

        It's break time. The math test will be checked once we get back from PE. That's our next subject. I was walking with Gopal to the canteen. We saw Fang and Y/n talking about some things. "Hey guys...", I greeted as we approached them.

        "Hey Boboiboy. Gopal.", Y/n greeted back. Her voice is still sweet until now. We saw Yaya and Ying working out. "And what's with you two?", asked Y/n.

Your POVs
        "We're having sports in PE. And I'll be winning it all if there is.", said Yaya as she was doing push-ups.

        "Yeah right! I'll be winning it all!", Ying argued in an irritated tone.

"No! I will win!!"

"I will!!".

"I will!!"

        They stared at each other. I can see electricity when their eyes meet. "Erm... Just ignore them Y/n. It's normal...", said Fang as he pushed me a bit pass the girls and to a table, "So how's your first day here?".

        "Meh, like old school.", I replied as I sat down, "You guys?".

        "Bad! As well for me!", complained Gopal, "I can't believe Mr. Papa gave me a C in Geography!".

        "Maybe because you didn't study...", Boboiboy remarked in a teasing tone. Wow... As well for them at least. We chatted together as we ate. But I couldn't take my eyes off Boboiboy...

••Time Skipped to PE••

        We were now at the field. Yaya and Ying are still on challenge. Then Mr. Papa showed up. "Hello, my students of Justice!!", he yelled, "Now... For PE... We will be... DANCING!!". Eveyone was verily shocked.

        "Eh!? Why!? PE is for sports!", Gopal complained again.

        "Tch! Dancing requires body movement! And body movement is included in PE!", I exclaimed in a logical tone, "If you don't wanna, don't complain!".

        "Hahaha! Very good explanation, new student of Justice! Therefore, I will give you 10 points for it!", said Mr. Papa as he gave me a thumbs-up, "Now... Before we go on, find yourselves a partner and we'll begin!". Yes! It's pairs! I get to dance with Boboiboy! I saw the others were now paired up. I tried to find Boboiboy when I already saw him partners with a brunette girl. She was giving me a glare. Boboiboy was uneasy. I decided to approach them.

        "Um... Boboiboy? Can't we be partners?", I asked in a timid tone then looked at the girl, "And who is she?".

        "Oh... This is Amelia.", he introduced, "Sorry about this Y/n. But I promise, you're still—".

        "A loser.", Amelia finished before she walked off with Boboiboy. I tightened my fists... She calls me a loser!?!

        "Y/n... Calm down!", SeasonBot told me. I immediately calmed down and went to Mr. Papa.

        "Mr. Papa? I don't have a partner...", I said as I approached, "Is it okay to do a solo?".

        "Hm... Very well. I'll allow it.", he replied, "But! Since we've already been through it, I want to see how well you can dance in solo!". He turned on the radio and one of my favorite songs is up.

        After I've finished, everyone was amazed. Especially Boboiboy. They all clapped for me but Mr. Papa was still looking at me while thinking. "That was full of Justice, Y/n! I will give you 50 points!", he announced. I smiled and thanked him then went back to the group. Boboiboy seems to noticed me.

        "Wow Y/n. That was an awesome dance you did.", he complimented.

        "Hm.. Yeah... Sure...", I replied in a somewhat annoyed tone.

••Time Skipped to Dismissal••

        I decided to go straight home. Since he won't even notice me while being with that girl. I suddenly bumped into a random person and I fell backwards. "Oh, sorry about that! Lemme help you.", it was a boy. I accepted his help and he pulled me up. He has brown hair with gold eyes. He was wearing a neat uniform.

        "No, I should be sorry. I didn't see you.", I apologized, "My name is Y/n. And you are?".

        "Theo. Pleased to meet you, Y/n.", he replied as we shook hands. My watch suddenly rung.

        "Oh no! I gotta go home now! Bye!", I stated as I ran off back home.

••Meanwhile...••

Boboiboy's POVs
        I decided to add an "I'm sorry" note to the letter. Well... My idea is very weird 'cause I have to make it in a paper plane and launch it near Y/n. Then the others came. "Hi Boboiboy! What's this note?", asked Ying as she pointed to what I'm doing.

        "Well, because I kinda hurt Y/n's feelings because of Amelia... I gotta say sorry to her.", I replied quickly as I finished the note and folded it to a paper plane.

        "Boboiboy, I don't think this is worth it.", remarked Ochobot, "Why can't you just hand it to her or talk to her normally?".

        "BECAUSE I GOTTA BE RIGHT NEXT TO HER WHICH IS NOT NORMAL!", I shouted in a verily panicked tone.

(A/N: Actually... That's true. Logic is real. 😂😂😂)

        "Boboiboy! Calm down!", siad Yaya as she comforted me, "I'm pretty sure she'll understand it.". I suddenly heard footsteps. It's Y/n! I got the plane and aimed it then threw near her.

        "I-I can't watch!", I exclaimed as I ran off like an awkward person.

Fang's POVs
        He's awkward when it comes to Y/n... I saw the plane flew to Y/n... But... It's not good. Y/n split into her dual split, Autumn and Spring. They both noticed the plane. "Huh? What's this?", Spring said as she picked up the paper and opened it.

        "Aw! It's a love note! For Normal Y/n I guess.", Autumn replied as she looked, "But... Who sent it?". I saw Boboiboy approaching them... This is verily bad!

        "H-Hey Y/n... Uh... Wh-Who...", he stampered before running off again.

        "Well... I guess that answers one question.", said Spring in a dead-panned tone after the whole thing happened. Then the two walked home. I turned around and saw the others looking at me puzzled.

        "What's with the looks?", I asked innocently.

        "You didn't tell us Y/n has a twin sister!", Gopal exclaimed. I told them about Y/n's other power and they understood it.

        "So... She's like Boboiboy. Except her powers are numbered.", said Ochobot.

        "Speaking of him... Should we see what's up with him?", said Ying. We nodded in agreement and we went to his house. I betting he's freaking out to see two Y/ns...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 3.4K 50
No more updates as it has been years since then, thank you for reading!
32.4K 1.2K 20
Your life so far was far from normal, and you hated it. Your parents however decided to help you start anew by moving in to Pulau Rintis where you fo...
2K 47 30
You're Y/N and you applied for a job at the BigHit-Entertainment. You got the job, but you couldn't imagine how that would change your life...
273 5 21
Sam love life hasn't been easy, but that all changes when he moved in with his new step family in Georgia.