teared • hyungwon

De thebiasgotmedeceased

in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to cer... Mais

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o ne
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y t w o
f i f t y t h r e e
f i f t y f o u r
e p i l o g u e
n e w s !
s e q u e l

t h i r t y s e v e n

2.2K 162 98
De thebiasgotmedeceased

    •    

the air grew thicker in the room once hyungwon left. soon looked for a chair as a support.

the new information she possessed about hyungwon was disturbing her peace.

she knew one of his identities was dangerous, other was vulnerable and other seemed to get always what he wanted, no matter the way.

and a lot of things have happened lately and some revelations had been made. it was now soon's job to find out who had done each action and who had revealed the information.

she went through the files over and over. dr. kang stated that one of the identities revealed that it remembered its mother as a sweet and caring person. it even stated that her touch was soft and she had a smooth silky skin.

but for a 2 or 3 year old baby was almost impossible to remember such thing with such detail.

inside the boxes, filled with all of dr. kang's work she found a forgotten laptop. soon frowned as she grabbed it on her hand. she had never seen it before.

as she tried to turn it on, the door opened, revealing a tired-looking kyunji. she quickly hid the laptop as if she had been discovered doing something wrong. "dr. park?" she called her name.

"ah yes, here." she said now collecting some of the papers scattered around the desk. kyunji approached her.

"how was the session with patient chae?" she asked crossing her arms on her chest with curious eyes. soon glanced at her with warning.

"fine. he's making progress."

"really? what kind?" she asked.

soon narrowed her eyes. "you know we can't reveal this information, i am sorry kyunji." the last thing soon needed was her or anyone else, besides dr. lee, to know about hyungwon.

she sighed. kyunji was always interested in the well being of the patients but not to his extent. it seemed that she was especially interested in a particular patient. "alright... i hope he's doing fine." she said giggling. soon frowned. kyunji played with her hair and bit her lip softly.

"he's... cute, don't you think dr. park?" the words took soon by surprise. she tensed for a second as stared at kyunji with confusion.

"really? in what way?" she asked standing from the desk and putting all the documents back inside the box. she noticed kyunji walking around with lovey dovey eyes.

"well... i know it's stupid to feel this way since he's a patient here but... i can swear he's been flirting with me." she said as the color of her cheeks changed dramatically.

soon's eyes widened as she felt the sudden stung on her chest. her jaw automatically tensed and she quickly looked away, focusing on getting her stuff.

"well... that surely sounds absurd kyunji-ssi – she closed her eyes, giving her back to the young assistant. kyunji sighed.

"i know! i know... it's just- it's kind of unfair right? for him, i mean... to be here – she felt kyunji walking around the office - he's charming and handsome... and probably smart too, he deserves better-

"stay away from him." soon widened her eyes when she found herself exclaiming the words to a confused and surprised kyunji.

"dr. park?" she asked confused. soon didn't expect to come out as harshly as that but it just the way it happened.

she felt the embarrassment covering her face. what has she done?

the blood began to boil inside her veins and an unexpected anger built up from her toes to her head. "j-just- stay away from him- her eyes looked for kyunji's – he's a patient here and he... he's dangerous." she finally admitted as her chest hurt.

she was now turning in one of the things she hated the most: the people who considered chae hyungwon a dangerous patient.

but she immediately acknowledged it wasn't what she really felt.

kyunji's eyes widened as she stared at soon with big innocent eyes. "dr. park- she started but it was late, soon was already making her way towards the door.

"go home kyunji-ssi." she said with worried eyes and finally disappeared through the door, walking confidently and not looking back.

the whole conversation with her assistant had upset her, but why?

inside her mind the jealousy bell rang. was she jealous?

she couldn't stop thinking about the way kyunji looked while talking about hyungwon, as if she was in love.

what really annoyed her was the fact that kyunji said that it seemed to be hyungwon had been flirting with her previously.

the big question wouldn't leave her mind: was it hyungwon really? or someone else?

she held onto the wheel as she tried to push the thoughts and feelings away as she drove towards her apartment.

her lonely and sad apartment.

kihyun wasn't there. he still had around 10 days left from his business trip and that night she missed him.

she actually missed arriving home to find a delicious cooked meal with a warm fireplace lit, a glass of sweet wine and a kiss from her fiancé. a person who actually loved her and wouldn't even dare to flirt with anybody else, because she was enough.

she removed her clothes and put on one of kihyun's old t-shirts, the ones he used to sleep and went straight to bed, not even minding in eating something or taking a bath.

there was a dull pain inside her chest and she turned around and stared at kihyun's side of the bed.

she closed her eyes and imagined his laying body there, smiling at her. but then the image changed, his sharp eyes were replaced for a pair of big and dark eyes, his cute pointed button nose, replaced by a different one, a rougher yet captivating one and his small lips, replaced by a pair of big and full lips. a different smile, provocative and seductive. different from kihyun's cute rainbow- smiley eyes smile he had.

she sighed as she tried to push away the image of hyungwon. for the ninth time she felt guilty after having cheated on kihyun not only once but twice, with a patient.

for a second, she felt the desire to resign and to do something else, something completely different. like be a florist or take classes of foreign languages as she worked as a part time barista.

something different that wouldn't involve dealing with people with problems, or handsome people with serious problems like hyungwon. she knew the combination was deathly.

then, in the middle of the tornado of thoughts, she remembered the laptop. the mysterious and lonely, forgotten laptop.

she stood from the bed and looked for dr. kang's box of files. her mind worked in different ways as she tried to put together all the information she possessed about hyungwon and his personalities.

by far, the most mysterious was nam gun.

she have had the opportunity to talk with the others except for nam gun, with him, she haven't had the exchange of words and a proper conversation even though she was dying to.

"nam gun..." she muttered as she went through the papers next to the box, her eyes reading avidly the names and notes.

suddenly she felt a glow lighting up her face and she quickly turned around to find the laptop turned on.

she swallowed hard as she placed it on her lap, pushing away the rest of the papers. her tongue stuck out slightly as usually when she was extremely focused.

she found a folder with hyungwon's name right there, she clicked inside and found 4 folders. one had hyungwon's name on it, the second had haejun's name, the third had nam gun's name and the fourth had only a question mark.

she frowned as she tried to find some sense into it. she clicked inside hyungwon's folder and found two more folders, one called "documents" and a second one called "video sessions"

her eyes widened when she realized haejun's folder and nam guns had the same amount of folders with the same names.

hyungwon's folder had his real information, basic stuff like his name, more of the same. practically the same things that were on the files already but documented on the laptop. same with haejun and nam gun.

the video sessions were different. this was a new discovered thing. she had seen only once a tape of nam gun in the past and she remembered it had been cut at some point. she couldn't help but wonder if these were the original tapes.

in hyungwon's video sessions, it could be seen a different office, supposedly to be dr. kang's and hyungwon was sitting in a dark blue couch, his eyes seemed tired and he seemed to be sad or maybe frustrated.

he was talking about how he saw his turtle die in the hands and mouth of his father's bulldog.

apparently it was something that marked him as a kid, just as any other small memory that he decided to share about his father.

on haejun's folder, he could be seen talking about his first love. it seemed to be the only thing haejun talked about.

he claimed that his love was only one sided and because of that it had died. but later on, soon remembered that nam gun said in dr. kang's tape that he had killed haejun's first love.

she frowned as she tried to comprehend why nam gun would say such thing. she clicked inside his video sessions and found only one tape.

soon swallowed hard as she hesitated to watch or not the tape.

obviously she was dying to know more about him but she wasn't sure if she was going to like what was there.

something inside her told her that she wouldn't like what was inside. but gathering all her strength she clicked the pay button and waited.

her heart raced when she realized the scenario looked exactly the same as nam gun's video tape, the one she watched months ago. the video where he admitted killing haejun's gilfriend.

but this video was longer. it seemed to last around 14 minutes.

hyungwon or in this case nam gun was sitting on the couch, he seemed jaded and even upset about something.

he was staring intensely to something or someone behind the camera. dr. kang's weak voice could be heard from behind the scene.

"can you please tell me your name and age?"

he rolled his eyes.

"i am nam gun... i am 22 yeard old."

"very well... where are you from nam gun-ssi?"

"i am from seoul." he said tilting his head.

"in which year were you born?" dr. kang asked. he sighed.

"i though you knew all this narae-ssi." he said with defiant eyes. soon heard how she cleared her throat.

"i do but i need to have it on the record." she said and he looked at the camera

"1994." he said with a mocking tone. "satisfied?" he asked now, looking at dr. kang's direction.

"can you tell us about the others?"

"what exactly?" he asked carelessly, glancing at something on the floor.

"anything would be fine."

he took a few seconds, as if he was thinking about them. "sure..." he shrugged.

"alright... let's start with hyungwon-ssi."

he rolled his eyes. "a coward. he is seriously the worst – he chuckled maliciously – i can't believe how he's still alive... he's not worthy."

"why?" she asked.

"have you seen him? he's pathetic. he's so... sad and weak all the time."

"well... what about haejun-ssi?"

he sighed as if he was exhausted. "don't get me started with that one... he lives in wonderland. thinks everyone is good, that everybody loves him and he's in love with a total bitch that won't even turn to look at him." he said confidently, playing with his nails.

"he's pathetic just as hyungwon... they're both embarassing. i can't believe i have to share rooms with both." he said it with a disgusted tone.

"why? – she asked, he looked at her with an angered face – i mean... why are they like this?"

he chuckled. "geez... i don't know narae-ssi... have you asked them yourself? or do i have to do all the work for you?" he asked licking his lips softly as he stared at her with something similar to lust.

soon felt goosebumps as she shook away the eerie feeling that was starting to build inside her stomach.

the way he talked and looked at her was slightly familiar. the intense feeling behind his eyes was shocking.

"w-why are you looking at me like that?" dr. kang dared to ask. a wide and malicious smirk appeared on his full lips.

"because i can't stop imagining how you'd look without all that stupid clothes you have on... and how pretty your blood must look spread on the floor as well." he said, slowly licking his lips.

in the camera's audio, dr. kang's accelerated breathing could be heard as a distant echo. "nam gun-ssi...-" she muttered, clearly shocked.

"either way... even though i really want to, i won't kill you dr. kang... i won't kill you like i did with haejun's girlfriend." he said and waited a few seconds until he finally started laughing.

dr. kang appeared on the scene as she approached the camera and quickly ended the video session.

soon remained sitting silent on her bed with her eyes stuck on hyungwon's eyes, the last frame of the video, his intense eyes, staring right into the camera as if he was staring right into her soul, right there.

she felt slightly sick and quickly closed the laptop, pushing it softly away and finally getting under the warm quilt.

soon couldn't shake away the odd feeling in the middle of her chest, especially now after have seen that video. it was the complete version of the small tape she watched previously.

some parts have been clearly removed but now she had the whole story. he admitted to kill someone but who? who had been haejun's first girlfriend?

was he really talking about a dead body, probably hidden somewhere? was nam gun really capable of doing such thing? was hyungwon, haejun and inho capable as well?

the questions wouldn't leave her mind and even if she tried tons of times, she couldn't manage to sleep that night at all. 

    •    

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.6K 636 15
Mirae is a high school student living an ordinary life with her little brother Changkyun and their aunt while their parents had died in a car acciden...
40.2K 2.3K 21
in which she moves into a new house with her family after being some time away only to find out they're not alone. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l...
40.2K 1.9K 57
Kim Chaewon was forced to continue the job her parents left when they died and she have no other choices but to do so. She hated the thought of being...
21.9K 3.5K 28
South Korea's image isn't what it's ought to be. The people are filed by wealth, precisely their skills. Those at the peak get to triumph, while thos...