Hayato Shinomiya is MISSING

By Gaylordsenpai

Hayato Shinomiya is being stalked! Scared and traumatized Shinomiya-kun seeks help from his friends. But just... More

Taken
Gone
Hear No EVIL
Bad Things
3:16 AM
Thief
Beware
Forget me not
Twisted
Collide
Not Today Satan
Speak
Questioning Everything
I'm Not Afraid
Roots
Letters They Wrote
A distant reunion
Just for now
Safe
You
BREAKING NEWS!
Results
Hayato Shinomiya is found

Home

562 22 6
By Gaylordsenpai

Shinomiya went home that night, the first time in two years. Ideally, it would be best if he sought medical attention, but due to all of his experiences and pass struggles, Mrs. Shinomiya couldn't bear to see his son through a glass window. And finally, for the first time in two years, he slept throughout the night, and Mrs. Shinomiya didn't dear to disturb him. Even when his father rushed him to his wife, his wife just shook her head,"His overwhelmed as it is, he just needs his rest."

"I understand," Mr. Shinomiya said.

From that point onwards, Shinomiya's life was changed forever. And the old Shinomiya became nothing more but a blurred distorted figure of his imagination. He too became something more Alien.

***

The next day, Shinomiya flickered his eyes as he shot up from the bed, "Oh thank god, I'm home..."

"Hayatooo, " He heard his mother's voice calling for him as she brought it a tray with breakfast food on it.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Breakfast in bed, I thought you might need the rest." His mother said.

"Oh, but...," Shinomiya cringed remembering the dirty motels and the cockroaches and the filth,"...isn't that disgusting?"

"Oh! If you want to eat in the kitchen, that'll be fine too!" She said as she took the plate, How could I not think of his own feelings...

Mr. Shinomiya and Mrs. Shinomiya blinked as they stared oddly at their son as they watched him eat.

Shinomiya was scarfing the food down his throat as if he hadn't eaten in days.

But when he finally took the jacket off his shoulders, he had nothing but scares all over his body.

Mrs. Shinomiya place her cupnof coffee down as she excused herself from the table. She walked into the bathroom closed the door as she started to silently sob to herself. Those scares, and his behavoir are all to unfamiliar. What had happened to him? Did Mrs. Shinomiya wanted to know what Hayato been dealing with this past years?

"Hayato," his father's voice altered him from his eating habnit, as he looked up to him like a dog looking to his master,"yes?"

"You know, you can be comfortable here. You don't have to rush your food," his father said with a gentle smile.

"Oh," Hayato looked down as he didn't realized he was eating like a prisoner.

"I'm sorry, I'll be good," the words escaped his mouth out of habit, but when he looked at his father he saw tears in his eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry-I didn't mean...," Hayato looked down from his father has he coached his hands under the table. Oddly enough he turn from the table as he left the room, embrassed and completely awkward.

He walked into the bathroom and saw that strange in the mirror.

"Had it been two years?" Shinomiya stared that the face in the mirror.

His face hadn't aged much, but it was those dark circles under his eyes and his hair to his shoulders, that was only natural for people to mistake him for a stranger or perhaps even a girl. He grew a total of four inches over the two years, and he reminded the slim small stretcher as he stood wearing the same clothes since he was 15 years old.

"What was that detective saying to me?" He wondered out loud as he sat on the edge of the bath and rubbed his head recalling those words.

"Satsuma has been dead for some time,"

What?

"No...that can be right, I was just with him...was that a few days ago?" Shinomiya asked himself outloud.

"Why can't I remember anything?" He stretched his head on frusation until he felt a bump on his head.

Standing up as he looked in the mirror he saw a huge scar running across his sculpt has he parted his hair line. The scar was thick and had completely turn white as he measured   two figure lengths of the scar.

"Since when did this happen?"

It was clear that Shinomiya had some kind of head trauma in captivity. But what had happen to Shinomiya to cause suvh a head injury still remained a mystery.

He walked back into the kitchen as he appeared his parents who stood whispering to eachother. They had stopped and turn to Shinomiya as if they had knew he came to tell them something important,"Mom, Dad...I have a scar," he began.

At first his parents just listened as he said,"Just in the bathroom I saw it," he said as he parted his hairline to show them the large scar on his head,"...and I can't remember anything since...Riku," he then looked up,"how is Riku Satoshi?"

His parents turned to eachother,"Riku Satoshi, had moved...a while ago."

"What does that mean?" Shinomiya asked.

~~~•••~~~

Shinomiya sat on the couch with his parents on each side of him as they flipped the screen on the TV, "we recorded every broadcast news reports regarding your kidnapping," his father said.

"When Riku Satoshi was found his mother didn't want his name being broadcast in the media," His mother said,"However, they had provided an address, and a phone number for you, but that's not all," his mother had left the room and came back with a bag and a box,"this bag here, are letters from your close friends, including Riku," she said as she handed him the bag of letters and post cards. "This box are letters from thousands of people who prayed for your safe return," she said.

"....really?" Shinomiya said. It was all strange to hear yet, comforting.

"If you like, you can spend the day relaxing and if you want to, tomorrow we can take you to the Hospital for your head," his father then chimed in.

"Yeah," Shinomiya said, but his eyes were glued to those letters in the bag.

"I'm gonna go read these in my room," Shinomiya said as he took the bag and walked into his room, when suddenly the thought of Thor entered his mind.

How could I have forgotten about Thor, I'm just an idoit. However, he already had thought the worst about his pet lizard.

He had organized the letters by dates and by people. The frist stack of letters were by Riku, then Serinuma,  Iragashi, Mitsumi and Nishina, and  Nanashima.

The frist letter was the oldest one.

Dear Shinomiya,
   The only thing that would kept me sane was to write to you in hopes that you would be able to read this some day. Even if it's just for my own selfness, I need closure. I wanted to tell you in letter what I couldn't tell you in person, and that was that I'm alive and well. And it was all thanks to you!

Not a day that goes by that I pray for your safety and wish for your rescue or escape. But if you made it out alive, just know that you will always be apart of me as I hope I am apart of you. Our time in the bunker we've spent may not be the best moments but I was glad to be spending them with you.

When I was shot by Satsuma he merely miss me, in which I played dead to insure my escape. Sorry, that I fooled you. However, during my treatment I happen to meet one of your friends. We talked and even after my treatment from the Hospital had the pleasure to meet them all. And I even met the girl you like~teehee.

Anyway, your friends seems very concern and they seems to really care about you. Your time away and being missing had effected everyone around you, that just shows how many people in your life who generally care about you. You got good people...

It was on a bright yet, cloudy cool day when I received a text message from Igarashi. It had been a few days since my return home; however, no one knows the truth behind my whereabouts. My mom kept it out of the media eye, not just for your safety but for my own.

I met Igarashi at the Hospital who happened to be there for a family friend. We talked and even exchanged numbers. So, that's why I decided to met everyone else here, at the Donny Diner.

I walked into the room when I met Igarashi who stood up and greeted my arrive.

"Oh you're here!" He stood up with a polite smile as he reached down and shook my hand,"please allow me to introduce everyone," he said.

"Everyone, this is Riku Satoshi, who serves a vital role in Shinomiya's case," Igarashi said as he introduced everyone's name at the table.

"Hello, nice to meet-" I started but before I could really say anything I was interuppted.

"How is he!?" Everyone pretty much said on cue.

"Well, to be honest...I'm not sure," I began.

"What do you mean you're not sure!? Is he alive not not!?" An angry dude named Nanashima said.

"Well...Shinoniya has insured a lot these pass weeks. He is so much stronger then I could ever be," I found myself saying.

"Do you mind if you can explain a little more," Nishina asked.

"What more do you want for me to tell you?" I asked a bit awkward.

"Everything, tell us everything," Serinuma said.

I felt my hands cletching up as I spat,"I'm not at liberty to tell you everything, because there are some things I can bare to say," I said as I remembered all the bad things in which that made me shook,"but I can tell you one thing, Shinomiya is a fighter. He fought when everything he had even if he broke his bones," I said as my lip trembled as tears filled my eyes. I couldn't control it as I put my hands on my face and cried.

"My god, it's worst then I thought," Mitsumi said.

Nanashima made a fist,"Well did you see the fuckers face!?" He exclaiemd.

I looked up to wipe my eyes,"Of crouse I did. I Eeven met up with a professional sketch artist to relay the facial details," I said.

"So what happened with that?" Igarashi asked.

"Well, they have a sketch of the guy as a wanted poster." I told them.

"Will they release it to the public?" Serinuma asked.

"They already have made copies of the pictures so it's just all in the matter to publishing them," I said.

"There's just so much I wanna ask you but nothing I ask will bring him back," Serinuma said,"to be honest I was at a stress point were at the moment I had blocked all of my memories of Shinomiya. But the with the help of everyone here, I was able to regain my memories back," Serinuma said.

"...you block the memories from Shinomiya?" I asked completely unheard of.

"Apparently it's something that happens due to stress or trauma," Mitsumi said.

"Great another stressed to worry about," I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Nanashima had asked, who clearly heard me.

"Let's face it, Shinomiya has PSD. That I know just from what I have observed; however, he sure is the bravest person I know. He took on so many hardships and even so still had the courage to confront his aductor. No matter the odds, or what physical state he was in, he stood on his two feet and stood his ground." I said in admiration. "Even through, I might have escape and could might even be his hero...he was my hero." I said looking down at my hands as they shook.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my back, as I turn to look up I saw the sparkling eyes of the girl Shinomiya liked.

"Thank you for being there with Shinomiya," Serinuma said as she embraced me in an unexpected hug.

"He may be your hero now, but I'm sure that you were all the more reason for Shinomiya to fight," Serinuma said which bought those thick stupid tears to my eyes again.

"Please, if you have any stress or aniexty bottled up inside of your heart and soul, you can always relay it on us to help you take the burden off," Serinuma said.

"Take the burden off? I can't relay what happen to us to you guys, that's not fair!" I said.

"We are all in this together. So if you have anything you want to vent we all can share the pain. And that way, it's not all on you," Mitsumi said.

"It's okay really, we can handle it," Nishina said.

I looked at everyone else as they all looked with concern.

"Well...I'm not sure where to begin," I said.

"Start from the beginnging," Nanashima said.

So, I told them everything. From the car crash to the last game we played Satsuma' s game. And the last time I saw you, you were being dragged by a chain and fell 7 feet back into the depths of hell. So that's were I am now. I still think about you, and your friends had been more then welling to welcome me into the "family" so to speak. Mayne because I'm the last person who saw you. And if you made it out just now that we are all here for you. Even if we are miles away. I am currently in the process of moving with my family but I'm always a text or a phone call away of you need me.

          Forever your friend,
            ~Riku♡ num#990xxxxxx

Shinomiya wiped the tears that fell from his eyes. I need to call him...

RING RING RING

"Hello?" The familiar voice said.

"Hey, it's Shinomiya..."

____________________________________

A/N: heyyooo kittens this is the end of the chapter hope you enjoy it, but fear not more shall come! Hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 414 12
COMPLETE !!! tadashi develops a young crush on tsukki hoping to get with him and obsessing over him so much until he ends up getting too attached to...
1.8K 48 6
It's like a fairy tale, two kids made a promise to each other that they would grow up together and be loved... But it felt like your being stab when...
5.5K 173 6
⤷ COMPLETED ⤶ •A Short Story• Izuku, Eijirou, and Katsuki all fall into a deep pit of despair as the world practically ends before their eyes. Their...
209 5 4
"The lack of something you need is called deficiency. " It looks like Suna Rintarou has a deficit of luck then. When just playing with his teammates...