Be my pervert (Kouta Tsuchiya...

By 2dthighs

Rei Kimiko a typical girl who moved from the US to Japan struggles to fit in. Kouta who is the very first pe... More

Rei Kimiko's ref
Manami Saki's ref
2
3
SORRY HEh

1

810 19 9
By 2dthighs

I sigh as I walk myself too my new school.

Will I fit in?  I ask myself over and over.

I finally make it too the front of the school.

 Fumizuki Academy ... 

Just put your head down and talk to no one. 

That up there^  Is pretty much the only way I know how to get around..

At my old school I was bullied too the point where I almost hung myself..

'Hi!  Are you new?' Some blonde boy said to me as I walked by.

'be nice..' I whispered to myself.

I smiled as I lifted my head up too him.

"Yep!  Just moved from the Us!'  I opened my eyes and made eye contact with him.

'Well good luck on the test!  I have to go before im late!' He spoke quickly half way gone already.

This school is just like my old one..Thank god I already know what the Test is like.

My old school Himershine Acadamy ranked us all in Numbers.. 1-A+ 2-B 3-C 4-D 5-E and 6-F.  I was in 6.  To be honest im really stupid when it comes to school.

I snapped back to reality and I was at my Test room.

I took a seat near this boy with Red Hair and this other boy with Brownish hair and a pencil with a bunch of numbers on the end of it.

SOme kind of code?  Pencil brand?  

I set down my bag and took off my school uniform's jacket.

I heard a camera flash and turned around to see a empty desk.

Im hearing things..

I sat back down as the teacher explained to us how this test works.

We pretty much get ranked stupid to genious.. Ive heard it all before..

The teacher began too pass out the tests.

I heard another camera flash- I scanned the room.. Everyone acted as if they didnt hear anything..

Just ignore it.

I grabbed my Number 2 Pencil and waited for a test.

Finally the teacher gave everyone  a test and she counted down too start..

'Remember class..THIS will be your class for the rest of the year.' the teacher spoke loudly.  She sounded like a  man..

I giggled to myself quietly.

'3..2..1..START!' The teacher then sat down and started typing on her Computer.

I grabbed my pencil and looked at the test-

Math was first.. then History..Then English..Then Health.. Then Science.

I started the very first easy math problem.

Suddenly one of my buttons popped off on my shirt.

I KNEW my mom should have ordered a bigger size..

(Her boobs are huge ok so dont judge xD)

I looked down and a LOT of cleavage was showing.  I turned around too grab my jacket to cover up but as I did I saw a boy..

This Greyish blue haired boy.  With Dark blue beautiful eyes.  Who was this guy.. He was.. Cute.

I smiled and grabbed my jacket suddenly I saw the boy look up and he got a huge nosebleed,  It went everywhere then he passed out and fell to the floor.

BLOOD?  Some of it got on my jacket.

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD OMG BLOOD

I suddenly passed out also and fell to the ground.

*Remember she cant stand blood* C x

All I saw was the Red haired boy yell Kouta!  Then this Pink haired girl ran over too me.  Then Sudden Darkness..

I opened my eyes and relized I was in the nurses office.

I looked over too see the Grey haired boy sleeping still.

The Nurse made eye contact with me and ran over faster than a Cheetah.

'How are you feeling?!' The Nurse smiled at me but then frowned.

'Im feeling goo-' she then cut me off

'Im sorry to say but you left the class room so you probably ended up in class F.'

SHIT!  I forgot about the test. 

I smiled, 'Is the boy alright over there..?' I asked quietly.

'He comes here almost every day, he'll be alright.'  The nurse then laughed and smiled then quickly ran off.

what am I supposed to do.. Get ready for the rest of the day?  Or sit here and rest?  

The nurse found her way back too my bed;

'Okay I guess Small was a little too small for your shirt size.. Since you have bigger boobs then most of the girls here at school.  No worries though I have an extra Medium shirt that we got donated.  As long as we can exchange your small shirt for this one.. is that Right?'  she smiled waiting for an answer.

'Its alright with me.. one of the buttons broke though.'  

'Its alright!  I know hoe to sow!' she smiled bigger than last time.

I smiled back at her.

Why the hell is she so happy..its creeping me out.

'Okay get up and Ill show you to the bathroom to change your shirt.'  She said as I got up.

I have a head ache fml.

We walked in the boy with greyish blue hairs direction.  I looked back at himas we walked by and he opened his eyes and we made eye contact.

I winked at him and turned around still following the nurse too the bathroom.

WHY DID I JUST WINk.  OMG OMG OMG I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO.  IT WAS LIKE A FAILED BLINK.  He probably thinks im some creep now.. 

my cheeks turned bright read as the nurse handed me the shirt.

'Thanks..' I said quietly.

I opened the door;

it was a small room with a mirror, cabinet, sink, a trash can, and a toilet.   

I unbuttoned my shirt and changed into the medium.

It fits perfect..

I tucked the shirt under my skirt.

These skirts are really short..Then again I own shorter skirts than this.  

I buttoned up the shirt and put the tie back on.

I checked my hair in the mirror.  I looked fine.

I grabbed the small shirt and opened the door and noticed the Blueish-grey haired boy was gone.

I smiled and said 'It fits perfectly!  Thank you!' 

'I just got the word that you ARE in class F.' She replied as she took the shirt from me.

I nodded my head.

Of course another year being call stupid.

She handed me a tiny map of the school and told me to gather my things by my bed.

I put everything into my school bag and walked out of the room.

Everything was quiet and this is a HUGE school but I know I can find the class..

I walked past class A and heard a couple whispers.

I looked down at the tiles on the ground as I walked to F..

I passed B and C ..

I turned into this hall where D and E were.. 

I heard more whispers.. 

My cheeks lit up..

does my hair look fine?  Is my makeup smeared?!  

I looked at my reflection through one of the windows too a class room.

I looked perfectly fine.. Whats wrong with everyone..

As I walked past a group of boys one walked over too me;

'Ay.. you in class E..' He then smiled at me like he was looking at some toy he wanted.

I shook my head and kept walking past them.

What is peoples problem..

I wish I didnt come too this school..

I did get the option to stay home for a year..

Why did I come here.. 

frustrated at myself I then started to pick up the pace to class F.

I made it too the door and took a breath.

I placed my hand on the cold door handle.

Please vote if you enjoyed ^ - ^ <3

Continue Reading