One Summer (GxG)😩

By amanda_amour

Hollow. That's one word to describe nineteen year old Alex Santiago. After her parents death, Alex is just a... More

Ch.1- Last One There Is A ...
Ch.2- Grumpy Alex
Ch. 3- Someone Different
Ch.4- Floating
Ch.5- Fucking Yay
Ch.7- What. The. F...
Ch.8- What's SHE Doing Here?
Ch.9- Control
Ch.10- Save Me
Ch.11- Broken Glass
Ch.12- A One Way Ticket Home
Ch.13- Issues And Insecurities
Ch.14- Accusations
Ch.15- Karma, You Dirty B..
Ch.16- What A Conundrum
Ch.17- Kiss And Make Up
Ch.18- Start Mission Here
Ch.19- Dangerous Temptations
Ch.20- Welcome Home, Everybody!
Ch.21- Destiny
Ch.22- Black Holes
Not An Update
Ch. 23- Expect The Unexpected
Ch. 24- Crash

Ch.6- Past, Present and Future

6.8K 162 115
By amanda_amour

-McKENZIE'S P.O.V-

I gave Alex a sad smile and a wave before she drove off. I sighed.

Well, back to reality.

I rung the doorbell three times so my sister would know it's me. A few seconds later I hear her unlocking the four locks on the other side of the door.

She opened the door and boy, was she not happy.

"Fucking seriously, McKenzie?!" She grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me into the house, quickly locking the doors back. I shrugged her off and rubbed my arm.

"Could you chill! I bruise really easily." I complained to her. She turned to me.

"Chill?!" She sounds hysterical, " You tell me you want to stay here to get away from him, then you just disappear on me for freaking 3 days! And I'm supposed to just chill?"

I roll my eyes. Of course, I can count on Megan to be over freaking dramatic. Nothing has changed from when we were kids.

"I texted you I was staying at a friend's house." I mumbled.

"Oh yeah, and what freaking friends do you have? You barely been here a week!" She shrieked. I cringed. Why were the people in my family so loud?

"I met some friends, Megan. Is it freaking impossible to meet friends?" I was annoyed at her over protective behavior, " And I'm 18 for Pete's Sake! Do I have a curfew or something? Do I have to report back to you before the street lights come on?" I sighed.

"Well excuse me for being worried about my only little sister!"

Yikes, now I felt like a jerk. Megan and I never argued and I definitely didn't want to start now. So I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. You're right, I'm sorry." I said lowly. Her face softened.

"I'm sorry too. I just promised myself to keep you safe, Kenz. I can't do that if I don't know where you are." She sounded sad, so I pulled her in for a hug.

"And you are keeping me safe. Just being here I'm safer now than I was in the last 6 years." I reassured her bitterly. She relaxed into the hug and nodded before pulling back.

"Thanks. But now ...." she seemed to be back to normal, "Who exactly where you with?" She tilted her head. I grinned secretly to myself.

I had a girlfriend.

  I can't say I didn't see that coming. Girls are so pretty it hurts. And boys are just boys. But I never thought a girl would actually be interested in me. Or that one would make my heart flutter every time she smirked at me.

"Well remember that guy Jace I told you I met at Walmart?" I decided I would tell her something, but not everything. I'm not sure how she would react to me being gay.

Wait, I'm gay?? Well, obviously.

Megan nodded, overly eager to hear about my whereabouts.

"Well I went to a party with him on Friday, I thought it would be a good way to meet friends my age and stuff." I shrugged, "And I did. I've just been hanging with them all weekend." I tried to be nonchalant.

She nodded, seeming to believe it. I mean, it wasn't really even a lie. Just not the full truth. I filed off in my brain to tell her soon.

  "Well, now that you're back, I have some news. Good or bad, depends how you take it."

I arched an eyebrow, interested.

"Mona wants to take me to a conference in New York so I can see how the corporate department works." She said with a hint on excitement. I think she was trying to see how I would react. Of course, I was ecstatic. I would be able to spend more time with Alex.  And of course my sister got a promotion, too.

"Wow! So you're going to New York? That's all the way across the country." She must have to be gone for a long time.

Meg nodded, "I know I'm sorry. It's just for a week. I leave on Thursday and come back next Thursday."

I nodded, "Don't be sorry. That's great. I'm glad Mona decided to give you the promotion."

Megan and I talked some more about her job and me looking for a job until my laziness kicked in and I wanted to lay in my bed.

In my room, I kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed to get on my phone as usual.

My heart pounded when I saw a text from Alex.

-Hey ❤️

I was about to text her back when I got a notification from an unknown number.

-McKenzie?

My brows furrowed, confused. Who is this?

Me- Who dis?

-Matthew.

I felt the blood drain from my face and my hands shook so bad that my phone fell to the floor.

Oh no, I'm about to cry.

Matthew. I missed him so much. And Ethan. I feel so bad for leaving them behind. Wasn't it my job to protect them like Megan was protecting me? Why was I still acting like a child when there were actual children that needed someone. Needed me.

I wiped my tears and took a deep breath, picking up my phone.

Me- Matthew? How did you get my new number?
Me- Are you alright? And Ethan too?

I anxiously waited for a reply, worried that they had been hurt. Or worse.

- You didn't tell us you were leaving. Why did you leave?

I closed my eyes as guilt washed over me. Of course, I'm a terrible big sister just as much as little sister. Perhaps way worse than the latter.

Me- I know Matt, I'm sorry. It was a last minute decision. I love you, kid.

Notification from "Grumpy Alex 😍"

-You leaving me on read already? 🙄

Me- I'm sorry. Hey 😌

The pounding in my chest was erased and replaced by something serene at the mere thought of my girlfriend and her cute dimples.

-I miss you already.

Little butterflies in my stomach. She was so sweet. She acts so badass and nonchalant, I feel so special to see a soft and sensitive part of her. Even slightly.

Me- I miss you too Alex.

It was true. She left me barely an hour ago and I've already lost my mind again. Speaking of my mental health, Matthew never texted me back. I sighed, picturing all the things that could be happening right now that's preventing him from texting me back. Or maybe he just doesn't want to. Maybe he really is upset with me. Can twelve year olds hold grudges? I thought back to when I was twelve and trembled at the violent memories.

Yes, twelve year olds definitely can hold grudges.

-Let's play a game baby.

I literally squealed! She called me baby. I don't think no one ever called me that before. I can't believe this is happening, I feel so happy. I think she really does like me.

Of course she does! She asked me to be her girlfriend. Of course my brain had to remember all of her other girlfriends and the things she's done with them at this moment. Before I had time to analyze it, I texted her back.

Me- Sure, what kind of game?

It's true, Alex is certainly no virgin. But I couldn't expect her to be. She's so gorgeous and sexy, of course there was other girls who... well, you know.

- It's like truth or dare, but without the dare part 🤷🏾‍♀️ And the part where you ask me

Me- Alright, go ahead.

So, Alex had sex with other girls. Lots of other girls. Did she want me to sex her too?

My heart pounded nervously at the thought but there was also something different. The same thing I felt earlier when Alex found out she was my first kiss.

- What's your favorite color?

I smiled at her corny attempt to get to know me. What a dork. A freaking gorgeous dork.

Me- I really like the color blue.

What if Alex only wanted to sex me? It wouldn't be the first time. I tried to shake the thoughts off but they stuck right back in my head like Velcro.
Alex was kind of the player type I guess. I groaned. Why did my first girlfriend have to be a player?

- Who's your favorite singer/band?

Me- That's easy. The Neighborhood. Wby?

-Follow the rules, cutie. You can't ask me anything

Me- But I wanna know about you, too.

-Fine. I love twenty one pilots.

Me- Hey, me too ;)

Did I want to have sex with Alex? All things sex related just always seemed off limits and negative for me.
But wasn't I supposed to have sex with my girlfriend? If I didn't eventually I'm sure she would get annoyed and do it with someone else.

I definitely didn't want that. But it was still too early to think about these things. My mood was turning sour and I wanted a nap, but I continued to text Alex for another half an hour until she told me that she "had to go" and that she'll "talk to me later".

I wasn't complaining though, that nap was calling my name ....

-ALEX'S P.O.V-

Once I dropped McKenzie off, Jay texted me to meet at Dyno's. I didn't have anything else to do since McKenzie was gone, so why not?

  After quickly driving back home to give Chantelle her car and switched to My skateboard, I traveled the short distance to Dyno's house.

When I arrived Sammie was just flaming up a blunt. Can you tell that we smoke way too much? I took my seat next to Dyno and texted Kenzie. I felt kinda weird that she's gone. Even though I only knew she existed barely 4 days ago. And that she only lives 15 minutes away and I pretty much can go see her anytime, but still. It was weird.

  I spent pretty much the whole session texting McKenzie, when my ears perked at the conversation my friends were having.

"The grand opening is tonight. Our whole damn graduating class is gonna be there." What was Steve talking about?

  "So that means we have to go right?" Whatever it was, Aliyah wanted in.

"Why? We never even talked to any of those fucktards." Welp, Dyno didn't. I took another hit from the blunt I was holding.

"Wait," I spoke up, "What are we talking about?"

  They all looked at me weirdly.

"Pass the blunt, Alex," Sammie rolled her eyes as I did what she said. "We're talking about Cherry's"

I arched my eyebrow.

"Is there some upstairs? I'm starving, why y'all didn't bring snacks?"

"Not the fucking fruit, the fucking club." I laughed, loving how Sammie gets annoyed at me so easily.

"Oh, I know what you mean now"

Cherry's was supposed to be some new hot 18+ club. Nobody knows just how hot though, because it never opened yet. Everyone was excited because all the clubs were 21+ and you had to travel damn near across the whole state to L.A to find any other good 18+ clubs.
   My friends and I are all 18 and 19, so this was great for us. It was only 30 minutes away, downtown.

Aliyah jumped from her spot on Dyno's lap.
"This calls for a vote!"

Jay and Sammie laughed.

"All in favor for Cherry's tonight say Me!"

"ME!" Aliyah, Sammie, Jay and Steve. Damnit.

"All in favor for being antisocial outcasts say Nay!"

"Nay." Dryly from me and Dyno. I'm not antisocial, I just didn't really feel like partying. But, I'm outvoted. Group rules.

"Well, Cherry's it is." Aliyah grinned and winked at Dyno who was sulking.

  Me- I gotta go Kenz. Ttyl 😘

  "Woahh" Somebody said in unison, it was hard to tell, I was kind of high. We all had an hour and a half to go home and change then meet back at Dyno's at 6:00 sharp for our personal "pre-gaming". (Aliyah's orders) That was way more than enough time for me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else, to get ready. The only person who really needed all that time was Aliyah herself. It was now 6:04 and everyone was back at Dyno's. And dressed to the nines, might I add.

I was worried I would be over dressed in my short, black, leather shorts with fishnet stockings, with my ripped white tank and black combat boots. I would never wear heels. Gross.
    But looking around at my friends, I should've went a step further. I couldn't believe my eyes when they fell on Sammie. What the fuck? Sammie was the youngest of us all, kind of like the baby sister. She was always kind of a tomboy, wearing only shorts and sneakers. Not tonight though. She stepped, in a tight little red dress, leaving very little to the imagination. I would never be able to walk in the silver heels she was wearing. For the first time, she was taller than me!

Also, I swear to god, I never knew Sammie had boobs. Where did those come from?

I'm surprised Dyno was allowing Aliyah to go to a club in the skin tight, really short body suit she was wearing. But she did look flawless with her thick black hair tied in a slick high ponytail.

Man, I'm so gay.

  I barely even noticed Dyno, who I think was trying to match with Aliyah, in his black biker jeans, and plain black tee. His outfit was only brought to life by his gold metallic shades and gold sneakers (that matched Aliyah's gold stilettos). Or Steve, with his fresh ass white Nike's, some blue ripped jeans and red and white Louis Vuitton shirt. He even slicked his ginger hair back.

  And of course Jay was Jay, deciding not to do too much, in his simple black and white adidas outfit with some black Jordan's.

"Damn, Samantha!" Steve was thinking the same thing I was.

Sammie crossed her arms uncomfortably and rolled her eyes,

"What? You assholes act like you've never seen me before." She huffed, " And don't fucking call me Samantha.

Well, at least it was the same Sammie on the inside.

"Well shit, y'all look good."Aliyah nodded her approval. "Let's start this pregame!"

I didn't notice the table behind us. Looks like Aliyah was serious about this stuff.

The table was scattered with two fifths of Hennessy, twelve conveniently placed shot glasses, six packs of Swisher Sweets in all different flavors, juice, and a lot of weed.

  "Hell fucking yes." Sammie was already making her way to break down a Diamond Swishers.

"Damn Aliyah, you tryna pre-game or already go to the club with a hangover?" Jay said as everyone took their seats.

Pre-gaming consisted of 8 blunts and way too many shots to count. By the time Aliyah ordered our Ubers, I was, in the least to say, completely fucked up. I never understood why we did this all the time. But I fucking love it.

  We needed two Ubers because there were to many of us, but we still all got there at the same time.

By this time, it was 9:48 p.m. and the freaking line outside Cherry's was ridiculous. When we finally got to the front, we showed the security our I.D's and all made our way inside.

Yes. This is my scene. This place was made for me.

  First off, it was dark. I love the dark. It was simple. I love simple. It was large. I love large.

When you first walk in it's kind of a weird red room with a lot of doors. I guess different sections of the club? One door said "V.I.P ONLY" and the other two were bare.

We obviously went through the door right in front of us that seemed to be the source of the music whose base was thumping the floor underneath us, that's common sense. Or something, I guess. Gosh, I'm really fucked up. I regret my decisions.

  Through the door was dark, save for the red strobe lights that were flashing in time to the beat of the music. Did I mention the music was loud as hell? I was overwhelmed for only a second by the amount of bodies on the huge ass dance floor. They were packed. It was bars all along the edge of the club, with stools all across. About a dozen bartenders stood behind the bar, serving drunk and sweaty patrons.

"Well, see ya later losers! Time to find some fun!" There goes, Sammie, initiating the break off of the group. Everyone went their separate ways. The only way I can think of to go, was to the bar.

I mean, you can't pregame without following through with the main event, right?

Everything was really foggy after that. My brain managed to comprehend some things, very vaguely.

Ciroc. Body shots. I remember falling off the bar stool then laughing before drunkenly making my way to the dance floor. Sweat. Bodies. Hands. Touching.

Strawberry Blonde Hair.

I barely remembered anything, but one thing I definitely forgot,

My girlfriend.

*************************
A/N

  Well, looks like Alex had some fun! Also, what's up with McKenzie? She seems to be going through something.

Stay tuned...

P.S.-

Happy Readingggg ! - Amanda 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.5K 31
🎖️ #13 in Lesbian Love (6/20/2018) *** "Very heart touching and heart wrenching story." "Such an amazing story!" "How endearing!" ______________ Ame...
62.9K 2.4K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...
118K 3.8K 32
Isabella Wilder is the epitome of clueless. From getting disgusted stares from her classmates to having her own best friend blatantly flirt with her...
210 20 15
17 year old Alex Cadwell never expected to find love at her new summer job, but when Chloe Stephens walks in the door, everything changes. Their conn...