TE AMO... dicontinued for a w...

anklebiter tarafından

was dont blame our love on me being blonde..... kaida is a vampire slayer immortal princess. when she invites... Daha Fazla

begining
fight fight fight. just gonna av 2 wait
LOST IN HIS TOUCH
SAVE HIM
random part of da story

meeting the family

96 1 1
anklebiter tarafından

''thanks any way..but you shouldnt have done that''

''i would do anything for you'' i whispered and hopped of his lap.

''anything?'' he asked..oh no..he's gonna leave me.

''anything but your freedom...i cant lose you...i cant have you leave me'' i said walking over to a wall and put my forehead to it.

''i wouldnt want my freedom if it didnt include you...i was wondering if yoou could free...my little sister...she's 10'' 10...a 10 year old.

''where is she?''

''in the slave house'' i grabbed a jacket for me and a boys coat for mat.

''c'mon...were getting her out now...how dare they take a 10 year old....she will live with us till i speak to my parents'' i said dragging mat out of my room.

''one question'' he said stopping me.

''ill answer anything...any question''

''why are you so nice to me?'' i smiled.

''i like you...you saved me once so now it is my duty to give you as much freedom as i can without you being killed...and i want your parents adress please''

''you...you want my parents...a...ad...adress?'' he gulped.

''no im not going to attack...i want to speak to them about your safety'' i said pulling mat to my car...i can drive....i sat in the drivers seat waiting for him.

''mm katie...you have a mercedes benz'' he gawked through my window.

''the big boy want to drive?'' i asked and ma nodded. i moved into the passenger seat and gave him the keys.

20 mins later

i burst through the doors of the slave house.

''where is harry conner?'' i growled.

''im here princess'' i walked over to him and punched him.

''i want you to take me to the slaves...the vampire slaves'' i growled and he nodded.

''mat...c'mon'' i said and followed harry.

''lucy'' mat cried and rushed over to a cage. i looked in to see a beautiful pale girl with waist length brown hair and soft brown eyes.

''this cow?'' harry asked.

''no...this girl....and every other vampire slave in here'' i said ripping the cage door of the hinges.

''all..all of them..that's a lot of money''

''no...it's free.....you will give them all to me and the deeds...so if any are re captured they will come to me'' i said and harry walked of. i let my steel claws grow out of my fista and started to rip the cages to pieces.

''children'' i called and all the kids looked and walked over to me.

''i am sorry for your pain..butknow you belong to me'' i said swallowing slightly.

''we belong to you now? are you mean? oh no...please dont hit me'' lucy cried and hugged mathew.

''yes you belong to me...you will live in my castle...eat anything...do anything but...i have one thing i dont want you doing'' i blinked twice and looked at mat.

''what..umm...what's that?''

''you will only drink the blood i let you...i am the vampire slayer so i cant have you hunting most nights...it is my job to kill any vampire i find hunting so i will prefer it if you dont go hunting without my permission''

''when..will we be fed?'' i smiled slightly.

''you will get blood frequently...and the base ment will be made up for a place for you all to hang out and fully stocked with blood if needed...i wont let you starve either way'' i said and walked out into the bright lobby. i called the coach company.

''hello'' a mans voice barked.

''i would like a 30 seater coach now'' i ordered.

''now...you kidding me?'' he laughed.

''i am princess kaida...and i want a 30 seater coach at the vampire slavery right now or i will quit your license'' i cut him of and we walked out side.

MATS POV

''mat'' lucy whispered and tugged on my coat.

''yeah lu-lu?'' i asked smiling and looking down from kaida to lucy.

''do you like kaida?''

''yeah..but i am a vampire...it cant be like that'' i whispered back.

''mommy and daddy was...but..you should tell her soon''

''i will..but please be nice for now''

''i like kaida...she's nice....i think''

''you and the other kids will live with kaida and me now...we will be safe and happy...i promise''

''mat...lucy...c'mon...we'd better go to your house for a few minutes'' we hopped into the carand this time kaida drove.

''lucy'' kaida said turning the key.

''yeah?'' lucy asked wearily.

''how would you like to be my new sister?'' my mouth gawked.

''really?...you want...,me to...your sister.....yeah''

''good...now i get to spoil you'' kaida smiled and turned on the radio just as ashley noot...mathew... came on.

''turn it up'' lucy squealed bouncing in her seat.

''sure thing lu-lu'' kaida grinned and turned it up wilst speeding up.

at haze mannor.

''mum...dad....come here please'' i called and my parents came rushing down the stairs.

''mat....lucy...you home'' my mum pulled us into a hug.

''get out'' my father growled at kaida.

''i dont think so'' she smiled sweetly.

''you came here why? to kill our kids infront of us?'' he slapped her.

''i came here un armed...the only thing i have come for is to speak with you about mathew and lu-lu...i meat lucy'' he raised his hand again and i hopped infront of kaida in a protective stance.

''i came here for you kids safety'' she yelled.

''you liar'' my father pushed me out of the way and started to beat the crap out of her.

''dad....father.....john haze...stop beating the girl that saved me and mat'' lucy said pulling my dad down to her level.

''what?'' he gasped.

''that...body....saved me from a bearing...from work...saved mat from the auction and you beat her....i though kaida would hurt me but you have proved that you are more dangeruose'' she cried.

''im sorry'' he mumbled. kaida stood up and limped towards my and lucy holding her ribs.

''i am kaida...vampire slayer...not a murderer....now you children will live with me until i know i can change things...they will be able to see you when ever they like but only if i am notified...and you are invited to the ball two weeks today..it starts at 7 pm...dress formal...prefebly old'' she said and i wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me so i could support her weight.

''no way'' my father growled and stood up.

''yes daddy....we are living with my new sister and i am going to get spoilt....we will see you at the ball..now i need to go get beetoven'' lucy skipped upstairs to get her big st bernard teddy.

''dont hurt them'' my mum whispered.

''i have just free'd the whole vampire section in the slave house...i wont hurt any of them unless they dissobey my one hunting rule...but i will never hurt lucy or mathew....just please dont go hunting when im on duty...i will have no choice'' kaida hung her head in shame.

''umm...kaida...i am sorry...extremely sorry....can we start again?'' my father asked with a slight tear in his eyes.

''hurt me again and i wont stay defensless again...i knew this wouldnt go well but next time i wont stand there and take it'' i smiled down at kaida.

''mathew'' he snapped his head to see me.

''yes father?''

''look after this younge one...she saved you...she's something special'' he grinned.

''actually...kaida saved me twice''

''please...your the one that stopped me from being trampled on'' kaida whispered and lucy bounded next to her.

''can we go see my room now?''

''sure...and tomorrow were going shopping...do you want to join us miss haze?'' kaida asked my mum.

''maybe another time...but for now is it ok if i track down the childrens parents...so we can take them home?''

''sure...but please send every family an invatation for the ball...any species welcome'' we walked out of the house and into the car.

kaida sat in the back with lucy in her lap asleep whilst i drove...a truck came towards us and i swerved we were heading straight for a large bunch of tree's at high speed.

''get out'' kaida screamed and opened the door. her arms locked around lucy and she jumped out...i followed closely behind. i stoped as soon as i jumped out and kaida rolled a few times with her arms and legs stopping lucy from getting hurt. she stopped when she was on her backand lucy on her stomach.

''ouch'' kaida said with a faint smile.

''omg...lucy...kaida...are you ok?'' i asked jumping up and rushing over to them ignoring the pain.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...