My Possesive Control Freak

By naiyapatel26

Meet Mayla, an opinionated woman who is witty and sarcastic and not to forget the soon to be CEO of Grayson I... More

Cast and A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 45( COPY )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
QUESTIONS
The fine art of annoying a mafia king
Instagram
Everything a Wattpad Writer Needs

Chapter 45

89.2K 2.4K 271
By naiyapatel26

You know the mixed feelings you get sometimes of fear and excitement both? That's how I'm feeling right now with Ryan, alone.

I look around his place and noticed that almost everything is just as it was. We are sitting on opposite couch.

I can't understand if Ryan is staring at me or glaring at me since last five minutes. He hasn't spoken a word since we got inside.

Well looks like he doesn't have anything to say.

"This is not working Ryan." I said making him raise an eyebrow.

I stood up and walked to him and held my hand out for him.

"Get up." He looks confused but still takes my hand as I walk out into the balcony with him.

His balcony has a great view but not better than mine.

I stand there looking ahead while he sat on the chair.

"Now tell me." I asked him facing him now.

"What?" He replied coldly.

"Why are you mad Ryan?" I asked.

"Do you really need to ask me that?" He looks at me in disbelief.

"Yes. I do need to ask you that because what you did today was stupid."I snapped angrily.

"No. It wasnt stupid but you accepting to go out with him was definitely stupid." He snapped back.

" How is accepting to have dinner with a partner and friend stupid?!" I exclaimed loudly in disbelief.

"It was not just a dinner. It was a fucking romantic date from him." He fumed now standing right in front of me.

"It was not a Romantic date." I yelled at him mad.

"Oh really? Well then explain to me why were you two sitting in a private area where only couples go for romantic dates?"He demanded looking really mad.

"Oh yeah? It was not written on the table that only couples are allowed and only for romantic dates. No friends should come just for dinner. It was just a fucking dinner. Get that in your thick head." I gritted my teeth in annoyance and anger.

"Dont you dare fucking give me that bullshit right now.I own that restaurant so I know that it is for dates."He yelled grabbing my hips tightly.

"Why don't you just trust me?" I asked pushing him away but his grip didn't lose on me.

"You are talking about trust right now? That asshole said that you didn't even tell him anything about us. Don't 'friends' tell each other that they have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" He let out a humorless chuckle.

I didn't answer because I don't know the answer to that. That topic never came in the conversation with logan so I didn't tell him and its not like Ryan and I are official. Nobody knows that we are together except Nathan and Josh. Not even my friends know that we were faking it.

"I want an answer, god dammit!" He yelled making me flinch.

This is a different Ryan.

"Th...that topic never...came." I stuttered not looking into his eyes in fear.

"Of course it didn't came." He hissed tightening his grip on my hips.

"You have to trust me Ryan." I said in a low voice , my eyes filled with tears already.

His fingers are digging in my hips that I'm sure it will leave marks. I have never seen him this mad.

"You belong to me. You're mine to own, understand?" He hissed holding my jaw so that he can look into my eyes.

I nodded my head unable to speak as tears started flowing freely when I looked into his dark raging eyes.

My hands were clutching his shirt and he was holding me by waist as I cried. He carried me bridal style and sat on the couch in the living room with me on his lap.

"I'm sorry for yelling baby but what you did really made me mad. You know I can't stand it but you still do it knowingly." He said softly stroking my hair.

"You're a bipolar jerk. You should go see a doctor." I cried hitting his chest and he chuckles at my misery.

Jerk.

"Well its not my fault I can't see your tears. But I really want you to imagine something. Whatever I say now just try to imagine. Okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay so imagine you're in a club and you see me after five years and I'm dancing with my friends and you just stare. After sometime I go to the bar where a girl comes and sits beside me and flirts with me. " He says.

"You were at the club?" I asked interrupting him.

"Yes. So then somehow you manage that night but then you get to know that I accepted to go out for dinner with the same girl you saw me with that night. What would you feel Mayla? You would say that its just a dinner thingy at that time too?" He asks while I sit there gritting my teeth.

He looks satisfied with my expression and smirks and continues.

"Then you tell me that you shouldn't go but I don't listen to you at all and tell you that I'll go with the girl instead of staying with you even though you had something important to tell me. How would you feel?" He asks looking a little hurt.

"I would feel that the girl is more important than me and that you chose her over me. " I say softly looking down.

"Then when you find me sitting there in that romantic setting and that girl tells you that I didn't even tell her that I have a girlfriend so maybe I have lost interest in you and in love with her or I forgot yo..."

"Stop. I get it. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings." I said looking into his eyes.

He smiles and we both sit there like that until I remember something.

"So why didn't you come talk to me when you saw me at that club?" I asked.

"I saw you enter, dance and then talk with that asshole. I was going to come but then Nathan stopped me." He answered.

"You know I was feeling like someone was watching me but couldn't find who that's why I went to the bar." I said smiling at the memory.

"I know. I observed you looking around." He said chuckling.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me before ?"

"Ohh yeah. We have a plan to stop this pretending." He said smiling brightly.

"What? How?" I asked confused.

"Last time when Nathan was attacked was when the man found out that we were faking our breakup. That's what we are gonna do but at that time we weren't prepared. Now we are." he explains.

"So you're saying that we will stop pretending and let everyone know that we are together and when that man knows , he will attack and we catch him?" I asked and he nods.

"Its difficult Ryan. What if he actually kills someone this time. Last time he just shot nathan in the leg as a warning. But what if he will do it this time?" I asked worried.

"I know it's risky. You would be in risk more but we dont have any other options. Its getting too much now. I wouldn't lie but we both are in more danger but we will survive. I'm sure. " He reassures me.

"Alright then. How are we gonna do this?" I asked smiling brightly at him.

"How about I fuck you hard first and then we will think about it?" He whispered his nose touching my neck.

"Weren't you the 'I make love' kinda guy?" I asked giggling as he carries me inside his bedroom.

" That was your first time. Now im not gonna show any mercy and I'm gonna fuck you. Hard. " He said slapping my ass.

He threw me on the bed and kissed me passionately removing our clothes in the process.

"This is gonna be a long night baby girl. I don't think you would be able to walk tomorrow." He says huskily kissing my neck.

"Fuck me already. "

___________________________________________

Hello everyone!

THERE IS NO SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

How are you all?

What do you think about the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
2.2K 47 15
In the glittering world of New York's corporate elite, Daniel Grayson is a force to be reckoned with. As the enigmatic CEO of Grayson Enterprises, he...
1.6M 14.6K 9
*Officially published by Black Velvet Seductions* *Previously featured by Wattpad* "Laryssa Mitchell is one of the lucky ones. The death of her abusi...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...