Cᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Pᴀɪɴ | 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓙...

By usagithesailormoon

★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯�... More

•프롤로그• ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
¹•하나• ᵒᵘᵗʳᵒ
²•둘• ᵂᶦˢʰᶦⁿᵍ ᴼⁿ ᴬ ˢᵗᵃʳ
³•셋• ᴿᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿ
⁴•넷• ᴸᶦᵉ
⁵•다섯• ᴮˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ & ᵀᵉᵃʳˢ
⁶•여섯• ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᴸᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ
⁷•일곱• ˢᵗᶦᵍᵐᵃ
⁸•여덟• ᴴᵒᵘˢᵉ ᴼᶠ ᶜᵃʳᵈˢ
⁹•아홉• ˢᵃᵛᵉ ᴹᵉ
¹⁰•열• ˢᴱᴬ
¹¹•열하나 • ᴮᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡʸ
ᵤwᵤ - ₁₀₀₀
¹² •열둘• ᵀᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ
¹³•열셋•ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴵˢ ᴺᵒᵗ ᴼᵛᵉʳ
¹⁴•열셋•ᴺᵒᵗ ᵀᵒᵈᵃʸ
¹⁵•열다섯 •ᴰᵒᵖᵉ
¹⁶•열여섯 •ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
¹⁷•열일곱 •ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵁᵖ
¹⁸•열여덟 •ᴬᵐ ᴵ ᵂʳᵒⁿᵍ
²⁰•스물•ᵂᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᴴᵒʳᵐᵒⁿᵉ
²¹•이십 일•ᴵⁿᵗᵉʳˡᵘᵈᵉ
²²•이십 이•ᴰᶦᵐᵖˡᵉ
²³•이십 삼• ᴱᵘᵖʰᵒʳᶦᵃ
²⁴ •이십 사• ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ᴹᵃᶻᵉ
²⁵•이십 오• ᵀʰᵉ ᴹᵒᵒᵈ ᴼᶠ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
²⁶ •이십 육• ᴴᵒˡᵈ ᴹᵉ ᵀᶦᵍʰᵗ
²⁷ •이십 칠• ᴺᵒ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᴰʳᵉᵃᵐ
²⁸ •이십 팔• ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴰᵃʸ
²⁹ •이십 구• ᴸᵉᵗ ᴳᵒ
³⁰ •삼십• ˢᶦⁿᵍᵘˡᵃʳᶦᵗʸ
ᴱᴺᴰ •삼십일• ᵀʳᶦᵛᶦᵃ : ᴸᵒᵛᵉ
ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ 結 'ᴬⁿˢʷᵉʳ'
💜 єᑭιᒪσgᑌє 💜

¹⁹•열아홉 •ᴮᵒʸ ᴵⁿ ᴸᵘᵛ

4.1K 220 128
By usagithesailormoon

"I'm not okay, but not okay is how I've learned to live"
<Kim Namjoon>

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

yeah, I can't get enough of Baekhyun x Namjoon ship - he's a regular character now

Namjoon stares at the card in his hand with a frown. Then he averted his eyes towards Jim Park who had been looking at him since he passed the invitation card to the elder. He was waiting for Namjoon's response.

"Sir...this? But...me...why?" Namjoon stammering in his speech, still couldn't apprehend what is going on. He was confused. Jim Park always make him confused. There's nothing new to that. He mental-notes himself.

Jimin scoffs at the reaction. "Read, Namjoon-ssi. It is clearly stated that it's a silver jubilee of Byun Corp. We were invited to their's party this weekend," explained Jimin with unnecessary higher octave.

"We?" Namjoon glanced at the card again. He furrowed, reading it once again. There was Jim Park's name printed on the card. "It's stated here you and your partner are cordially invited to the celebration party, Sir..." told Namjoon bluntly.

Jimin groaned in frustration at the dumb act of the elder. "That's why I said, we...you and me... are going together..."said Jimin, huffing in frustration.

"B-but Sir. You should bring you partner, not your PA. It is much better if you bring your girlfriend, Sir..."refused Namjoon. Jim Park's suggestion to bring him to the high-class party is a total absurd. He's not belong in that social class. He didn't think it is appropriate for Namjoon to be there as Jim Park's partner. At least Min Yoongi is a better candidate than him. And why did Jim Park want to bring him there? That was odd!

Jimin chidded at the refusal, shot a murderous stare at Namjoon making the elder to flinch with nervousness. Jim Park knows that only his vicious personality can make the elder to agree with him. He smirked before further said, "Namjoon-ssi, you're my assistant and you have a major role in the contract we'd signed with Byun Corp. What makes you think you can get away from this,huh?"

Namjoon bit his lips in realisation of the fact, knowing he has no a reasonable excuses to deny Jim Park's. Namjoon look at the card once again, disheartenly. Besides that he feel awkward to be at the event, he himself has no suitable suit to wear. He couldn't wear the same that he used to wear for works. And for that, he need to spend his money which he had allocated for Taehyung's treatment. Namjoon sighed in agony.

"The company will prepare the suit for you, so don't worry about that..."said Jim Park, as if he can read what is playing in Namjoon's head right now.

Namjoon is taken aback at the enlightment but feels relieved that at least he can save his money now. "O-okay Sir. I'll be there.. "he said in agreement.

Jimin rolls his eyes before saying, "I'll pick you up Namjoon. Get ready on 7..."

"B-but..."

"You can go now!"

Namjoon was hesitate at first but when he saw Jim Park's dreadful glares, he moved his legs dejectedly. Jim Park's authoritative power always make him weaks on his knee. He has no chance to refuse or to deny him. He met with Yoongi at the door, curved into a sad smile before he get out from the room.

"What did you do to him?" Yoongi asked while taking the seat in front of Jimin.

Jimin narrowed down his eyes, feeling annoyed at Yoongi's presence. "Seriously Director Min. Have you no works to do? You keep on bothering me here,"spats Jimin.

Yoongi laughed heartily at the comment, didn't feels hurt at the sarcasm as he knows Jimin was teasing only. "I like to be here Jimmy. Well, not to see you of course. I came to see Joonie..."

Jimin rolls his eyes. Since Yoongi had known his past and his feeling towards the elder, Yoongi keep on teasing him how he had been adoring Namjoon and how he would like to court Namjoon if Jimin didn't take any step to mend his broken relationship. Yoongi was pushing him to tell the truth and Jimin was keep on halting his intention. He was afraid.

"I heard about the event. And you're bringing Namjoon with you?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah ,just told him just now..."

Yoongi laughed. "No wonder he had that expression on his face..."said him.

Jimin frowned. "What face?"

"That he hates it?" said Yoongi playfully.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi!"

"It's incest Jimmy!"

Jimin thrown his pen towards Yoongi in irritation which the elder managed to avoid it in time because of his fast reflects. He glanced at the pen on the floor with no intention to pick it up. Well they still can request the stationaries from the HR. Yeah he know he'd been ridiculous right now, but no. He didn't want to lift up his fine ass just to pick that cheap pen. Never.

Yoongi then laughed at sulking Jimin. Feeling amused looking how the younger was in a mess just because of Namjoon.

"I'm a little bit worried actually..." Jimin said in exasperation.

Yoongi furrowed his brows in a questionble look. "Means?"

"Well, Baekhyun seem interested with Namjoon and I didn't like how Namjoon looks very closed to him. I mean super closed. I'd seen that twice before. It's bothering me a lot," expressed Jimin, a little bit frustrated and jealoused - mixed up together.

Yoongi let out a deep sighed, staring at Jimin who had been scribbled something odd on the paper in front of him - using a new pen. "I hate that guy too..."said Yoongi bluntly.

Jimin perked up at the statement. He raised one of his eyebrow, looking at Yoongi with a smirk. "Why is that I didn't feels surprised at that Yoongi? You always hate everyone and the world. Nothing new about that though..." teased him.

Yoongi chidded at Jimin. "Yeah...yeah so funny!"

Jimin laughed, feeling slightly accomplished he managed to annoy Yoongi. But still he had the urgency to ask something. "Why you hate Baekhyun, though? What he had done to you?"

Yoongi scoffs at the question and simply said, "same as you Jimmy, I hate how he flirts with my Joon.."

Jimin instantenously growled at Yoongi, "Don't say he is your Joon, Min Yoongi. He's mine! Don't you dare to...."

"Woah, chills you obsessive bastard!" interrupts Yoongi, cut through Jimin's threats against him.

Jimin rolls his eyes at Yoongi's attitude. He knew Yoongi has a crushed on Namjoon. He already make it clear about it on the first day he's at LNC. He can see how Yoongi had became more subtle whenever he's with Namjoon. Who will not even aware at his feeling when he always called Namjoon as 'babe'? Like all the fucking time? As much as he had known Yoongi, he never treated someone like that. Well, he is super grumpy and no one can tolerate his sarcasm. He basically spits curse words everytime he speaks. But with Namjoon, he was like a reincarnation of Shakespeare. Full of romance and flirtarious words. That superficial asshole!

"You're being ridiculous right now Jimmy. You don't even tell him the truth but you acted like he's already yours...It's absurd, you know. You should make a fast move before someone else take him away...and that someone can be Baekhyun or...."said Yoongi while pointed his finger at himself with a smug face.

Jimin crumpled the paper in front of him and threw it towards Yoongi with rage, making the elder to laugh at the exeggerated response. He like how easily Jimin get agitated whenever it is about Namjoon. Previously, he hates it how bad Jimin had treated Namjoon. He didn't know the reason behind the cold treatment but still Jimin was being purely unreasonable. When he got to know the reason, he can feels Jimin struggle and how both of them had been suffered these past five years.

"Hyung...what if... what if I try to approach him with Jim Park's identity?" asked Jimin hesitantly. He had been thinking a lot about this thing lately. And he couldnt find any better solution for the mess except this. Courting Namjoon as Jim Park.

Yoongi eyes widen at the utterance and he looks at Jimin with disbelief. But Jimin's pensive expression obviously certified his intention. Jimin is serious. "Jimmy-ah...do you think it is the best decision to do that?"he asked, dithering at Jimin's plan.

"I don't know, hyung. I...really don't know..." Jimin paused, released a heavy breath before continuing. "You know the roots of this problem was our ill-fate five years ago. He thought I'm already dead, hyung. And what if he knows that I'm still alive? I'd been enjoying myself, change my appearance, my name, went to US to pursue my study, and had everything in my life. But Namjoon? His parent's died, Tae'd paralysed, he got stuck here, unable to be a surgeon. It's all because of me...Do you think he will forgives me if he knows that his suffering was for nothing?"

Yoongi was in silence after the long conveyence of Jimin's feeling. He can feels his struggling and how hard he is to fight with his inner conscience. He was in torn. He wanted to tell Namjoon the truth but at the same time he was afraid at the consequences. Yoongi was trying to be helpful but it doesn't help Jimin's much though. He need to figure out this by himself. At least.

"But have you thought that he might hates you more if he get to know the truth afterwards? Like you'd been lying to him twice?" asked Yoongi, rethorically. It is the fact. He just put it into a question for Jimin to re-think his decision.

"He will never know about it if there's no one is going to tell him, right? No one knows that I'm still alive, not even my schoolmates. And I've been known as Jim Park for years, hyung. Only our family members know that I'm Park Jimin," explained Jimin. It's vague actually but he just want to justify his decision. Saying to himself that he's making the right decision. As he wishes to think.

Yoongi sighed. As much as he wanted to believe with that, but still he had a slight fear in his heart. However, he's going to give his full supports to Jimin. That is the least he can do right now. Jimin need someone to stand behind him. He and Seokjin will gives him the hand in whatsoever situation.

"Well Jimmy, I'm going to support you and you know me and Seokjin are always there for you..."said Yoongi, finally.

Jimin curved into a smile, looking at Yoongi with adoration. "I know, hyung. I know..."he said softly.

"But still, don't hurt him Jimmy. He's deserved to be happy and I want you are the reason for his happiness. Either as Jim Park or Park Jimin..."said Yoongi.

Jimin nodded. "As Jim Park, yes!"

-----xxx-----

Byun Corporation 25ᵗʰ Anniversary, Silver Jubilee Celebration

Towards A Better Future

Namjoon sipped the cocktail while his eyes hovering at the crowds in the hall. He was forced to stand somewhere in the corner, a little bit secluded. Jim Park was nowhere to be seen after he went to meet and greet his business acquaintances. Tonight event was not his cup of tea. It was super uncomfortable and Namjoon's definately not a sociable person. He was purely awkward and kind of regret to be here.

"Wow Namjoon-ssi. Nice to see here you here..."

Someone with British accent had greeted Namjoon from his behind. When he turned his lanky body, Namjoon eyes widen when saw the tall and muscle built English guy. Maxwell Anderson. Namjoon bowed in respect but was taken aback when the male shoved his hand for a handshake. Ah, he forgot the ethics of the western. He took the hand with a smile.

Namjoon's smile faded away immediately when Maxwell's big hand had gripped his hand tightly and he was tickling Namjoon's palm? Namjoon instantaneously pulled out his hand, a little bit harsh and Maxwell let out a heartily laugh. Namjoon didn't like how awful it's sounded and the sly eyes makes him shuddered.

"Long time no see, Namjoon. How are you?" asked Maxwell.

"Ermm I'm fine Mr Maxwell..." he answered. Nervous.

"You still with LNC, huh?"

Namjoon nodded. His eyes quivers around him, trying to look for Jim Park. But it was too crowded and he can't find the glimpse of the small male. He huffed in frustration.

"What a shame Namjoon. You should considered my offer before. You know..."

Namjoon eyes on Maxwell. The guy is smirking at him and Namjoon can feels his devilish aura. Namjoon is shaken by the view and he actually knows what is Maxwell had indicated to. Namjoon then answered in a fluent English, "Sorry to dissappoint you Mr Maxwell but I'm happy as I am now...no regrets at all..."

Maxwell scoffs at Namjoon's bluntness. But later he had another smirk on his face. "But the offer still open for you Namjoon," he said.

Namjoon bits his lips, feeling more nervous. Especially when Maxwell had stepped forward to make the gap between them become closer. Only a few inches apart. He hates Maxwell!

"Thanks but no l thanks for the offer. I'm not going to leave LNC merely for a better salary. LNC had being very helpful to me and I want to dedicate myself to the company."said Namjoon.

Maxwell laughed again. "No..no Namjoon. Not that one. I mean the other offer...if you still remember..."

Namjoon gulped at the englightment. "I...I'm not..."

He was unable to say anything when suddenly Maxwell had slightly bend his tall body and had his mouth at Namjoon's earlobe, almost touching it. Namjoon can feels the warmth breath of the male, and his heart is thumping louder. He's shivered when Maxwell whispered something to his ear.

"I'm still interested with you to be on my bed, Namjoon. You will look so gorgoeus lying naked next to me. I can gives you a lot of money if you were saying yes..."

Namjoon's breath hitched at the dirty words, tugging on the side of his pants with a mixed feelings. He was angry, sad and hurt. His eyes glistening and he tried his very best to hold his tears as he felt humiliated. Maxwell was dirty minded and it's not exeggarated if Namjoon considered the English man as a sex maniac.

Namjoon met with Maxwell Anderson at one of LNC event last year. Maxwell seems very nice person at first, and Namjoon was comfortable to befriend with him. But it was a mere mask wore by the male. Namjoon was shocked when Maxwell had offered him to be his escort for Maxwell next business trip to US. He will pay for everything, gives what Namjoon ever want but as a token to that, he want to sleep with Namjoon. That filthy asshole!

"What say you Namjoon?" he asked while staring at Namjoon with his filthy eyes.

Namjoon shook his head, moved a little bit to get away from there. He was shocked when Maxwell had his forearm, clenching it tightly with his hand. Namjoon whimpered at the sudden action, trying to pull it out but Maxwell make the grip stronger.

"What's happening here?"

Namjoon and Maxwell look at the owner of the voice. Namjoon released a relieved sigh when he saw Baekhyun standing there looking at Namjoon and Maxwell intensely. Maxwell let go of his hand immediately. Namjoon hissing in pain, knowing that there will be a bruise later.

"Oh Mr Byun. I'm having a chit chat here with Namjoon..."he said, and his voice slurred - obviously he is drunk. Maybe he was since in the beginning because he'd been drinking the red wine non-stop.

Baekhyun put his eyes on Namjoon and he can see the uncomfortable expression. Baekhyun then averted his eyed towards Maxwell while gritting his teeth. "You're drunk Maxwell..."

Maxwell laughed at the remark. "I'm but not too drunk for me to appreciate how good Namjoon's looking tonight..." he said while touching Namjoon's cheek. Namjoon shuddered at the sudden gestures, feeling disgusted.

Bakehyun growled at the nasty comment and the touched, takes Namjoon's hand and forced the younger to stand on his side. "Watch your mouth Maxwell. I will not hesitate to chase you out from here if you keep on harassing Namjoon like this,"snarls Baekhyun at Maxwell.

Maxwell snorts back. "Why? Is he yours? He'd been sleeping around with you too?" accused Maxwell with hatred.

Baekhyun couldn't hold his patience any longer. He swoop forward, punched Maxwell's face making the male to fall on the floor with blizzard in his lips. They were lucky that the place was a little bit hidden from the main hall. At this rate, no guests are even realised what had happened - busy chatting with their acquaintance. For them, this even bring out a lots of opportunity for future prospect. They need to seize all the chances.

Namjoon was shocked at Baekhyun's action, gasped in horror. He pulled out Baekhyun from Maxwell, restraining the male from hitting that nasty guy. Baekhyun then took a deep breath, pulls down his suits and strokes his messy hair.

"You...are no longer my business partner Maxwell Anderson!" spats Baekhyun while pointing his finger at Maxwell. He then signalling his two bodyguards nearby and the two came - dragging the drunk Maxwell out from the hall.

Namjoon was in daze for a brief moment before he felt someone is taking him somewhere. He stares at the broad shoulder of that person from behind. He was following the male like a puppy, without any hassle. His eyes on his hand that been dragged by the male. Namjoon feels his heart fills with the warmth. He unconsciously smiles to himself.

However his smiles changed into a yelp when someone had grabbed his other hand from his behind making him almost stumble on his feet. Baekhyun too almost fell at the sudden action.

"What the fu...." Baekhyun eyes widen when turned his body around to see the small guy. "Jim Park?"

Jimin hold Namjoon's wrist, exerting some force to draw the elder towards him. Namjoon shrieked at the harsh gestures.

"Where are you going with Namjoon, sunbae?" Jimin said with a darken face. Eyes hovering on Baekhyun like a hungry eagle prying for the prey.

Baekhun scoffs at Jim Park - furious. "Do you have to do that Jim Park? You're hurting him!" said Baekhyun, pointing his finger towards Jim Park's hand on Namjoon.

Jimin averted his eyes to his own hand that still holding Namjoon's wrist. He let go of his hand and immediately regretted his wrongdoing when he saw the red marks on Namjoon's wrist. Namjoon hissing in pain, massaging his sore wrist. He is still in a confusion of the current situation. He didn't know why Jim Park need to do that to him.

"Where are you taking him?" repeats Jimin. His first question had been left unattended by his senior. Eyes glaring at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun let out a mockery laughed. Feeling amused at Jim Park's curiosity. He didnt expects for the young COO to put his interest over Namjoon. "Why do you care Jim Park? You brought him here as your partner then left him alone. Forcing him to face that sex maniac and now you're asking me? Well you should thanks to me for saving your PA, you're asshole!" jerks Baekhyun angrily.

Jimim gritted his teeth. He hates it when Baekhyun pointed his mistake like that. Especially if it's involving Namjoon. He hates it how the elder had been giving his undivided attention towards Namjoon. He hates it when Baekhyun openly shows his fondness for Namjoon. He hates it! He hates it! He just hates it till he want to punch that handsome face and claimed Namjoon is his.

They were lucky that they are in the hallway outside the hall, so no one will listened to the bickering. But still, it'd cause some uncomfortable feeling towards Namjoon seeing the two important figures - arguing because of him. He's literally stuck in the middle.

"He's my assistant and I know how I'm going to protect him,"rebuke Jimin later.

Baekhyun laughed. Not because he likes what Jim Park had said. But it's because Jim Park was saying something absurd. "Protect him? Seriously? Since when? Don't make me laugh.."he said sarcastically.

"I dont need to tell you how i will do it. He's my man, so back off..."

What was that? Namjoon look at Jim Park confusedly. And Baekhyun too seems taken aback at his statement. Narrowing down his eyes to the younger with, clearly discontent at Jim Park's attitude. That is something new and Baekhyun quite intimidated.

"This is ridiculous!" snickers Baekhyun, irritated.

"You're the one that being absurd sunbae!"

"Joonie!"

Namjoon almost jumped out of shocked when Baekhyun voice echoed in the hallway. Now all the attention at him once again. Jim Park and Baekhyun were intensely staring at him. His stomach feeling a sudden cramped at the chill air. He is now standing in the middle - between the two dominant guy ; restless and anxious.

"Come with me, I'll send you home..."continued Baekhyun, waving his hand asking Namjoon to come closer.

"Why he should go with you? He came with me so I'm responsible to send him..."refute Jimin, disagreed.

Namjoon was in daze at the heated confrontation, couldnt moved his legs in either way. Fixed on the floor.

"There's no such rules Jim Park! Joonie, let's go..."

"No, Namjoon! Come with me..."

Baekhyun took Namjoon's hand trying to make the male to go with him. Namjoon's startled at the action. But he didn't have any chance to say anything or to move when his other hand now in Jim Park's tight grip.

"Ughh! Seriously Jim?"

"What? He's with me..."

Namjoon flickered shut his eyes, gritted his teeth before he took a deep breath and opened up his eyes - now looking at the two feeling dissappointed at their childish demeanor.

"Can you both please stop all this bullshit?" howled Namjoon, eyes were staring at both males with anger and frustration.

Baekhyun and Jimin were left to stun at the sudden turn of event. Both were looking at Namjoon with widen eyes and mouth agaped. Namjoon looks really pissed off and they were in the mode of defense.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

proofread once with almost fallen asleep so please spare me for any mistake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 4.2K 30
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ ❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰...
104K 4.5K 31
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ | ᴊɪᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴄᴀsᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ
6.6K 215 29
It's another fictional story there's nothing related in their real life, do not report if you're not a taekook shipper you may leave already it's not...
47.1K 4.4K 47
വിധി......🤐 അതൊരു വല്ലാത്ത സംഭവം തന്നെ... നാം ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും നമ്മളെ ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടതും ഒരു കൈ അകലത്തിൽ നഷ്ടപ്പെടുമ്പോൾ ഒന്നും ചെയ്യാൻ ആവാതെ നോക്കി നിൽക...