Alcatraz

By Thymajesty

Emily lives in a white neighborhood, and attends a school filled with rich white girls and spoiled boys. If i... More

Alcatraz
Copyrights and Warnings
1-New Friend
2-White Chocolate
3-New Kid
4-On Wednesday we wear black
6- Doubled Stuff Oreos
7- Daddy Problems
8-The party that changed us
9- Shut Up and Drive
10- Excepted Defeat

5- Deep Shit

39 2 0
By Thymajesty

This chapter is dedicated to mauigoa she made this amazing banner to the side. Thanks so much!

                                  ___________________________________________

 "Let's go we have Alca tonight!" Malik yelled.  

 "You need to calm the hell down. We understand you're the leader and everything, but you don't have to go crazy." Tyson said.

 "Don't tell me to calm down. I'll meet you all there. I'm taking my own car." Malik got up from his seat, grabbed his jacket and slammed the door. Hard.

 "Someone's pmsing." Desiree said.

 "What's he so mad about?" I asked. Ever since my phone call from Lewis, Malik was angrier then . Everyone looked at me like I was insane. "What?" Am I missing something?

 "It's nothing Emily. He's just angry for no reason." Pedro said sarcastically.

 "Woah you're calling me Emily. I think the worlds going to end." I said. Pedro looked at me and rolled his eyes.

 "I'm out." He gave me a dirty look and walked towards the front door. "I'll meet you guys at the Alcatraz meeting I'm taking my own car this time."

 "But you never use your car." I said.

 "Well now I am." He said venomously. And like that he walked out the house. 

 What did I do? Why is everyone being mean to me all of a sudden? I didn't do anything wrong at least I don't think so. Boys can be so bipolar sometimes. "Des can I borrow some of your clothes?" Remembering I left my bag at home.

 "Sure. Hurry up we don't want brother bear getting mad if we're late." With that said I ran in her room and pulled out some jeans and a regular t-shirt. I walked out the house, but remembered to lock the door as I exited.

 "Are you guys riding with me? Or are we going to have a repeat of what happened with Pedro?" I asked them.

 "Nah we'd never ditch you white chocolate. Pedro and Malik are just being sore losers." Marco said.

 "What did they lose?" I asked. All of them ignored my question and got into the car. "Ignore me then." I said as I entered the car also. I started the car and started for the location of tonight's artwork. There's an abandoned water tank that no one goes to. A lot of cars pass it during the day, and since there's been no activity there for years police don't stake out, there. Malik's a genius, but I'd never say it out loud. "We're here." I parked the car a few blocks away from the tank behind grass that should've been cut a long time ago.

 Everyone shuffled out of the car and joined the rest of the Alca members. Malik was stood in front of them all. "Ok Alca we all know the plan for tonight. You all gonna get flashlights so you can actually see what your'e painting. And let's try not to paint on anyone this time."

 "You accidentally paint on someone once. And you never hear the end of it." Marco mumbled.

 "Now like I've said before we gotta be much more careful now that polices everywhere are looking for us, so we'll be having watchers from now on." Jeffrey passed a sheet of paper to him, and he began reading lists of names of people who wouldn't be painting tonight. "Tatiana, Jenna, Makayla, Marquice, James, Sam, and Pedro." Everyone who wasn't called on the list was heading to Jeffrey, and Malik to get their flashlights. I was unluckily on Maliks side and when I went to grab a flashlight Malik stopped me.

 "What are you doing? I'm trying to get a flashlight." I tried to grab a flashlight again, but this time he grabbed my hand and pushed it away. "What the hell is your problem?"

 "You're not painting tonight. You gonna be watching out." He said with an evil smirk on his face.

 "No my name's not on the list. So I get to paint."

 "Well your name's on it now. So go with the rest of the watchers." He said.

 "But-"

 "But nothing. My team. My rules." I stomped away to where the watchers were standing getting ready to punch anyone who upsets me next. I hate how his voice is so powerful when he talks. It just makes me even more angrier. What did I even do to make him so upset?

 "Looks like white girl ain't paintin either." Tatiana said chewing her gum. I really don't like her.She refuses to call me Emily, and everytime I'm around her  she tries to embarrass me talking bout how she can paint better than me and  shit.

 "Looks like you're not either. What happened? Is the booty call over already?" I retorted back. Tatiana lunged herself towards me, but was stopped by Pedro's arm.

 "Calm down Tatiana. She didn't mean it...just go calm down over there with Makayla and them." Pedro said still trying to fight through Pedro's arms to get to me.

 "You better tell that bitch to speak what she knows." She pulled herself together and walked away. "Oh and I'll let you know Malik and I are still together. Better then ever." With that said she turned and walked back to the other watchers.

 I shuddered thinking about what she meant when she said better than ever. "What's wrong with you tryna start stuff with Tatiana?" Pedro said after a very long time of awkward silence.

 "I'm pissed the fuck off. Malik just added me to the watch list with a snap of a finger. He's got way too much power." I sat down on the grass and crossed my legs. Pedro sat down beside me.

 "Yah well you know Malik. He doesn't like you, you don't get to paint."

 "So why are you not painting?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his neck trying to figure out what to say.

 "Well...because of a girl." He said looking at the starless sky. This girl must be something huge if they're fighting for her.

 "Tell me about this girl."

 "Well she's really funny, and interesting." He said.

 "And you're just going to let this girl ruin your friendship with Malik. You guys have been friends for years!" I yelled.

 "Trust me this girl is worth it. She's perfect in every way possible." The way he talked about this girl was amazing. I looked at Pedro and was surprised that he was already looking at me. His green eyes were sparkling like crazy in the moonlight-as cliche as it may sound.

 "So this girl sounds cool. Is she taken?"

 "Yah kind of." He said adding a cute little laugh. For the rest of the night Pedro and I were just talking about random stuff. Like what's our favorite color, and chips, and just everything. Now we were talking about family, and  his was huge.

 "So how many siblings do you have again?" I asked probably for the third time.

 "There's me, Paulina, Phillip, Casper, and Monica. So there's five of us. But Casper, and Monica are my half sibliings."

 "And Marco's your cousin?" I asked.

 "Yup."

"Your family tree sure is complicated." I said.

 "It's much easier if your in it." It stayed quiet for a little while before I interrupted it with more questions.

 "Why?" I asked.

 "Why what?"

 "Why is Malik punishing you because of the girl? You must be getting close to her, closer than Malik atleast."

 "Yah Malik's not getting anywhere. He kind of hasn't told the girl how he feels yet. I think the girl hates him actually-"

 "And he's trying to prove a point, and show that he can get any girl." I finished off.

 "Bingo."

 "Hey guys Malik wanted me to tell you we're done painting. You can go home now." Jeffrey said. Everyone started getting up and head to their cars. Pedro got up, held his hand and helped me up also. We walked to our car where Desiree and the other fellas were standing by my car.

 "Hey Em. Are you okay?" She asked.

 "Yah I'm fine. I just hanged with Pedro it was actually pretty fun. Maybe next time I'll just volunteer to be on the watch list." I joked.

 "You're not in Alcatraz to talk and joke around." Malik said stepping towards me.

 "Then why is it that you refuse to let me paint. If you don't want me joking around then don't put me on the watch list." He fell right into that one.

 "I'm the captain. I can do whatever the hell I want. and if I decide to put you on the watch-list your'e not going to kidding and joking around. And I heard you were talking shit about Tatiana. Don't do that again." He said crossing his arms with a confident smirk on his stupid cute face.

 Wait.

 What the hell did I just say?

 "And what if I do?" I said this time, me taking a step closer to him.

 "I'll kick you out of Alcatraz!" My breath shortened and I took a step back from Malik. I felt like my cheeks were getting red from anger. How could he say that? Alcatraz was my life. It was my living and he thinks he can just kick me out? I'm the best painters and he doesn't even know it, because his stupid ass never let's me go solo. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car.

 "You guys can take a ride with Pedro. I'm going home." I started the car and drove as fast as I could. I'd like to see him kick me out of Alcatraz. He was bluffing, he was clearly bluffing. He'd never kick me out, he knew painting was my life.

 I parked the car into the garage and entered the house surprised to see my mom and sister were both watching tv. I walked into the living room and saw they were watching Dance Moms with a bowl of popcorn in front of them. Yup they're completely dead at the moment. My mom and sister loved that show. "Is no one going to ask where I've been?"

 "I trust you didn't do anything illegal." Mom said while throwing some popcorn at me. Her eyes never leaving the television.

"Okay then." I walked  up to my room and changed into my pyjamas when I received a text message.

Lewis: I dream my paintings...I paint my dreams -Van Gogh

               (Goodnight) 

 I smiled to myself. Man Lewis you sure know how to make a girl feel special.

                                                                            *   *   *

 "Come on Emily you didn't come to my house Thursday, you didn't pick me up yesterday morning, you've been ignoring me all day yesterday. Why the hell are you mad at me?" Desiree whined for probably the millionth time.

 "I'm not ignoring you. I'm just depressed like when we both finished reading The Fault in our Stars."  I said taking a bite out of my lunch. Ever since the jack ass named Malik threatened to kick me out of Alcatraz I've been really...well sad. I hate how he makes me feel that way. I hate admitting that I'm sad, but I hate even more when I admit it to myself.

 "Here." Lewis sat down next to me and laid a blue package in front of me. I lifted my head from my drawing book, and saw that he bought me oreos.

 "You got me oreos!?!" I said excitedly. I took the pack and the cookies greedily. After painting Oreo is  life. I can a whole pack of these things. Don't even get me started on the Birthday Cake one.

 "Yah Desiree said they were your favorite so I got you some."

 "Aww thanks Dezzy Bear." I took a bite from the oreo completely ditching my lunch. Screw food. All I need is Oreos for my life to be complete, and painting of course.

 "So why are you sad again?" Lewis asked.

 "It's my brother. He threatened to kick her out of...something." Desiree said. I almost face palmed her for spilling Alcatraz out  like that.

 "Out of what?" Lewis asked curiously.

 "Out of..." Desiree trailed off.

 "A surprise party...for her mom. And yah that's kind of it. So how's the weather? Have you seen the news lately?" 

 Smooth Emilia very smooth. 

 I was so bad at lying. Now I wanted to face palm myself. Every time I lie I blabber right afterwards. It's something I hate about myself. 

 "Actually did you guys see the news Wednesday? This graffiti person named Alcatraz is awesome. Their artwork is awesome." Lewis said.

 "How do you know about Alcatraz?" Desiree blurted out. I gave her the death glare to shut up. Just like me Desiree was a horrible liar.

 "It was all over the news, while I was babysitting my little sister." Lewis said scratching the back of his neck.

 "You know for a bad boy, you're not really bad." Desiree said.

 "That reminds me." Lewis got all his stuff and got up from his seat.

 "Where are you going Hartman?" I yelled looking at his retreating back.

 "I have detention." He said winking at us walking out of the cafeteria completely.

 "Damn that bad boy." Desiree said. 

 "Aww shit." I said realizing something.

 "What?" Desiree said. This time I did face palm myself as I took my oreos and put them in my pocket. How could we forget? Why didn't Lewis remember?

 "We forgot about Danielle!" Desiree's face had the same reaction I did. I ran out the cafeteria with Des next to me. Last time I checked I didn't see my sister or Heather in the cafeteria. This can't be good.

 "Danielle!" She was sitting in front of a locker her head hanging low. She lifted her head showing the fresh bruises she got. Her eye was swollen shut. And she had a cut on her lip. And on her arm were many marks caused by something I couldn't tell. "Danielle what happened?" I said sitting down next to her against the lockers.

 "Wednesday it was just me and Lewis. I guess Heather didn't like that. So when she finally found me alone she used the opportunity." She said hiccuping from time to time.

 "Damnit Danielle we're so sorry." Desiree said.

 "At least she didn't do it in front of a crowd not including your sister and the cheer leading team." She said bringing her head against her knees and crying. "I just wish she'd stop. I'm a pretty strong person, but when it's her I just... I become weak and she takes advantage of it."

 "Why weren't you in lunch with us?" Desiree asked.

 "I was in the studio booth. I'm interested in music. Someday I want to be a Dj." She said calming down a bit. She wanted to be a Dj just like Darius. That gives me an idea.

 "Really what would be your name?" I asked.

 "Simple. Dj Complex." She said her crying stopping completely now. 

 "Dj Complex I like that." I said thinking of Danielle as a Dj. We spent the rest of the lunch period talking and making Danielle feel better. And fixing some of her bruises. We made sure that every time that bell rang all of us ran to Danielle's class as fast as we could. So what we got yelled at by some kids. We honestly didn't care. We are so weird sometimes.

                                                                             *   *   *

 "Thanks guys I'll see you Monday!" Danielle yelled as she got into her car and drove off.

 "Making sure she doesn't get beat up is harder than I thought. Heather is almost always around her." Lewis said.

"You're telling me." Desiree said.

 "I'll be back." Lewis said walking to an unknown place.

 "Please come to my house tonight before we go to Alca Em! Life at home without you is so boring even the boys admitted it yesterday." Desiree said.

 "Then how the hell did you get on without me when I went on vacation?" I asked her suspiciously.

 "We were kids we thought air was interesting. Come on Emily come home." She said pulling out the puppy dog eyes. Which were actually working. Desiree had the biggest cutest dark brown eyes ever meaning that she was one of the rare people that when she did puppy dogs she got what she wanted.

 "Fine just stop looking at me. I can't take those eyes anymore." I said covering my eyes.

 "Works everytime." She said putting her shades on.

 "Well, well, well look who we have here." In a black mustang were Pedro, Malik, and Marco. My mouth almost hit the floor when I spotted the car. It was a beautiful car. 

 "Why are they here?" I asked Desiree.

 "They're my ride." I looked at her with my eyes still bulged out. "Hey! Don't get mad at me I didn't know if you were going to talk to me or not today." She said shrugging her shoulders.

 "Hey white chocolate." Pedro said getting up from the front of the car so Desiree could get in.

 "Hey yourself. Who's car?" I asked.

 "It's mine I've been fixing it for a while. It's raw right?" He said eyeing the car proudly.

 "Then why aren't you driving it?" I asked seeing that Malik was the one driving. "You lost a bet didn't you?"

 "You know me so well." He said. He was looking at something behind me. I followed his gaze and realized he was staring at a group of cheerleaders. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

 "Trust me. They're not your type." He finally was paying attention to me his eyes sparkling green.

 "And what is my type white chocolate?" He said stepping closer to me his eyes filled with excitement.

 "Hey Emily I got more oreos." I turned and saw that Lewis was walking towards me and Pedro. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion when he reached us.

 "Yay! Give me." I tried to take the oreos from him, but he pulled his arm away. I gave him the what's-with-the-charades look while he started laughing.

 "I said I got oreos I did'nt say they were for you." HE said opening the packet and eating an oreo.

 "Bitch." I mumbled. "Shouldn't you be leaving." I said more than asked Pedro.

 "Um...yah." He said while scratching his neck. "You'll be here tonight right?" He said while entering the car.

 "What else am I suppose to do on a Friday night?" He gave me once last smile while he entered the car and drove away. It's until they were completely gone that I realized Malik didn't say anything to me. Not even one sarcastic remark. He must be serious about kicking me out if I don't straighten my shit.

 "See yah later loser." Lewis said walking away with the oreos in hand. I ran up behind him and kind of tackled him to the floor. "What the fu-" I grabbed the packet of oreos and quickly got off of him. I took an oreo and popped it into my mouth retreating from Lewis and walking to my car.

 "See you later." I said while smirking feeling proud of myself. I will do anything for oreos. Even tackle the school''s newest bad boy.

                                                                       *   *   *

 Life being me is so boring. Just look at me I'm just watching tv and eating oreos. I have to make a promise to myself to get a life. My phone suddenly started vibrating signaling that I had a text.

 DezzyBear: Come home Em. Come home. ;)

I laughed to myself and sent her a message before I got ready.

 Me: There's no place like home. I'll be there in a few.

 I was ready and about to go when I heard my mom call my name. "Coming mom!" I yelled. Ok spray paint? In the car. Everything else? In the car. I grabbed my cross body bag and ran downstairs. When I reached downstairs I saw a particular brunette standing in my living room. "Lewis what the hell?" Lewis turned around showing his startled face,but quickly returned to his I-don't-care expression.

 "Emilia be nice to our guest. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." Mom walked back into the kitchen.

 "I think your mom likes me." Lewis said with a playful smile on his face.

 "Stop with the BS how do you know where I live?" I asked him stepping a little bit closer.

 "Let's just say your sister and Heather have a few brownie points. Really those girls are desperate."

 "Okay stalker, but I kind of have to be somewhere so...you're gonna have to go." I said heading into the garage. 

 "I wanna go I'm bored at home. Where are you going anyways?" I stopped in my tracks trying to think of something.

 "Uhm...I'm going to Desiree's house?" It was true, but not exactly it.

 "They you don't mind if I go with? I'm sure Des wouldn't mind." I want to slap him so bad. Stupid jerk face.

 "Sure why the hell not?" I said in between clenched teeth. He had a victorious smile on his face as we walked  up to me.

 "Cool. You don't mind riding with me do you?" He asked with evil shining bright in his eyes. He knows exactly what he's doing. I can't lie to him about the location if he's the one driving. Damnit!

 "Whatever just let me get my stuff." I opened the back of the car and pulled out my duffle bag filled with spray paint and pulled across myself. "Let's go jack ass." I said walking out of the house's garage and outside.

 "Now Emelia you heard your mother be nice to your guest." I turned around and gave him a stern look. "Is there a problem?" He asked amusingly.

 "No I'm just peachy. Where's this ride that you speak of?" I asked him when we walked out of the houses gates.

 "Over there." He pointed to a motorcycle that was right in front of the house. I looked at him wide eyes. It was a black motorcycle with a little bit of dark chocolate. And the stainless steel just made it look amazing. "You think you can handle it?" He asked climbing on it while passing me a helmet. "Most girls start crying as soon as I show it to them." I grabbed the helmet and sat down on the motorcycle.

 "Well good thing I'm not like most girls." He started the bike and took my arms and wrapped them around him. I felt my heart jump, and it wasn't because of the motorcycle.

 "Safety first." And like that he pressed the pedal, and we were went zooming off. My first instinct was to scream. No wonder girls are terrified of these things. But I kept my lips shut because I knew if I opened them the only things you would here are curse words, and swears. I held on two Lewis tightly as we made a turn.

 "Where does Desiree live!?" He yelled.

 "Ok you're gonna make a right, keep going straight for a while, then make a left!" I yelled over the loud sound of the motorcycle.

 "Good! You better hold on tighter then!" He pressed the pedal and we went riding even faster. That's it he's trying to kill me.

 "Lewis Hartman I'm going to kill you once you stop this damn bike!" 

"Stop right here." I told him once we reached Desiree house. Her and the guys were standing in front of the house. Lewis got off first and I followed. I took off the helmet and threw it at the direction of his head. "Jerk face." I mumbled hitting him in the shoulder.

 "Hey! At least you didn't get that pretty hair of yours messed up." He said.

 "Whatever." 

 "Yo white chocolate...who's the dude." Marco said. Lewis and I walked towards them with Desiree's eyes looking bigger than ever.

"Uh hey guys. This." I said pointing to Lewis. "Is Lewis." Everyone stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

 "Seriously Emily next thing you know you'll bring Danielle. Why is Hartman here?" Desiree asked.

 "He wouldn't leave me alone." I said pushing him to say something, and back me up.

 "Uh sure I just kept bugging her until she finally told me I could hang with her." He said uncertainly even though he knows that's exactly what he did.

 "I'm Malik heard a lot about you." Malik said trying to look intimidating for God knows why.

 "And I've heard nothing about you." Lewis said with a stern expression. Malik took a dangerously big step closer to Lewis. This was a bad idea wasn't it?

 "Can I talk to you?" Malik asked me with anger in his eyes. I nodded my head slowly and followed him to the side of the house. "He knows doesn't he?" He said his eyes filling with more anger if that was even possible.

 "Know about what?" I asked him.

 "Alcatraz." He said as if I were a little kid.

 "Oh. No he doesn't know. Actually I was wondering..."

 "No!" He said not even letting me finish my sentence.

 "Come on Malik he's a good painter and it's not like he would blow our cover. He's somewhat understanding." I said trying to convince Malik to at least consider him into Alcatraz.

 "Listen to me. I've created Alcatraz because I love painting and I want to make something out of it. If people were to know about it I'd end up in jail just like my dad and we all know that I don't want to end up like him." He caught me off guard when he brought up his father. His father went to jail because he was in a gang while I was friends with Desiree. Mr.Sanchez was a nice man even though he was in a gang. He was from Colombia and he loved Desiree and Malik with all his heart. But Malik hated the dude. He didn't visit him with Mrs.Sanchez, and Des. "And you must be kidding yourself if you think I'm going to risk your little boyfriend being in Alca. I don't even know if he's good at graffiti." Malik said.

 "Then make him go solo tonight. If he does good let him be on Alca. He's not going to rat you out Malik I promise." It was silent for a moment when he finally looked at me.

 "Fine if he's good I'll let him join. But if he messes anything up ever you'll have to get the consequences. Got it?" 

 "Yeah, yeah I got it. Can we go now? I don't like being this close to you." During the time we were speaking Malik and I had gotten extremely close to each other. So close that I could smell his cologne.

 "Uh yeah whatever." He said walking off, but not before seeing the faint pink in his cheeks. Malik Sanchez...blushing. Where's the camera when you need it? "Does he have his own spray paint?" Malik asked me once we were standing in the front of the house with the others and Lewis.

 "No. He can use mine it's not like I use them a lot." I answered Malik. "Like I said he doesn't know about it."

 "Fine." He said ignoring the part when I told him I've gone solo before. I've officially given up, I'm never going solo.

 "What's he talking about?" Lewis asked me.

 "You'll see soon." I responded.

 "So I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of you so let me introduce you to everyone rich boy." Marco said. "Hi I'm Marco, that's my cousin Pedro." Pedro waved his hand with a fake smile plastered on his face. "That's Tyson, Darius, you already know Des, her brother Malik, and white chocolate."

 "White chocolate? Really?" Lewis asked me.

 "Don't look at me Malik's the one who came up with it. I just go with it." I defended.

 "Hey we like white chocolate. It suits her." Tyson said. "So how do you guys know each other."

 "He kind of cursed my sister and this other girl out and he's been hanging with me and Desiree ever since." I said remembering the first day I meant Lewis.

"Please. You and Desiree practically begged me to hang out with you." Lewis bragged.

 "This coming from the boy who called her and complained about how bored he was when he was at school by himself the other day." Desiree said. I wanted to hug her for that one. She was always on her toes for things like this.

 "I don't know what you're talking about. I called Emily because I was stuck with Danielle you know how hard it was finding her."

 "True." Both Desiree and I said ini unison. It was so hard getting Danielle from one class to another without seeing Heather or my sister. "That reminds me. Hey Darius do you have a girlfriend?" Everyone looked at me and stopped what they were doing including Darius himself.

 "No. Why?" He said worry filling his eyes. Am I really that bad? I've got to pull my shit together.

 "No reason." I said slyly.

 "Really Darius out of all people?" Pedro said. Which earned him a punch in the shoulder from Darius and me.

 "No! Not for me. I know this girl she likes music and stuff. She wants to be a Dj I think you'll like her she's shy just like you." I said explaining myself.

 "I'm not shy I'm just...quiet." Darius said.

 "Whatever. You want me to hook you up. I have marvelous cupid skills." I said wiggling my eyebrow suggestively.

 "Is she hot?"

 "Do not make me smack you Darius." I warned.

 "Fine. Hook me up."

 "Good." They're going to make hell of a couple.

 "Is that Tatiana?" Desiree asked. We all snapped our heads the other direction and saw Tatiana walking towards the house. She was wearing very short dark denim shorts, and a crop top. Basically she was leaving nothing to the imagination.

 "Hey fellas. Sup Malik." She said batting her fake long eyelashes at Malik. I just wanna hit her face soo badly right now. I hate her so much.

 "Hey Tati let's go." Malik said showing off his adorable dimples. He held out his hand and Tatiana grasped it, but not before giving me an evil smirk. They walked into the house. We all knew what they were going to be doing.

 "Skank ass bitch." I mumbled.

 "Oh two curse words in one sentence someones jealous." Marco said.

 "I'm not jealous I just don't like Tatiana." I defended.

"Sure." Tyson said sarcastically.

 "Guys she's not joking. Her and Tati almost got into a fight the other day." Pedro said. I gave him a thankful smile.

 "Of course you'd defend your girlfriend." Tyson said out of nowhere. I choked on air. I began to cough uncontrollably, and my face was probably getting red by the minute.

 "She's not my girlfriend." Pedro said.

 "Well why don't you fix that?" Tyson said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at us.

 "Can we not make things weird for once?" I asked Tyson.

 "Nope."

  A couple of hours later Malik and Tatiana came from out the house with the biggest smiles on there face. Oh what would I do to get rid of them. "See yah later Tati." Malik said giving her a kiss on the lips. She giggled to herself and kissed him back.

 "Who's the booty call again?" She whispered in my ear as she walked off beside me. I almost pounced on her but was kept in my spot because Pedro wrapped his arms around my waist.

 "Just one punch. Please." I said trying to wiggle my way out.

 "No, just calm down." Pedro said still wrapping his arms around me.

 "Why not?" I whined. I turned around and that's when it hit me. We're really close. His arms around my waist. Our faces are...close. I felt my cheeks begin to burn red. As I looked into Pedro's pretty green eyes. You've got to love those eyes.

 "Kiss already." Lewis said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. I pushed Pedro away and made sure my hair covered my embarrassed face.

 "Jerk." I mumbled.

 "Did I ruin a moment?" He teased. I looked at the time on my phone and realized that it was time for us to head to Alcatraz.

 "Why don't you look at the time. shouldn't we be leaving right now?" I said trying to change the subject.

 "Well someones excited. So how are you gonna get to the house?" Desiree asked.

 "I'm going with Lewis." I said pointing the boy next to me. Desiree gave me wide eyes, and I just shrugged my shoulders. Then she looked at Malik and he did the same. "Don't tell me Danielle is going to be in it too."

 "Nope she isn't. But hey you never really know with me.Let's go." I said to Lewis, while grabbing my duffel bag, and walking to his motorcycle.

 "Why don't you just ride with us?" Malik asked crossing his arms.

 "Really you want me to ride with you? It's cool I like riding a motorcycle much more."

 "Where are we going?" Lewis said while climbing on top of the motorcycle.

 "Don't worry I'll tell you the directions." I said trying to mock him. He passed me a helmet and I took while sitting behind him. He started the engine and I felt my heart start jumping again. He placed my hands around his waist and I could feel the abs he had under his shirt. Good God help me. I turned to look at the boys and Desiree. "See you guys at the house!" And like that we went zooming off.

 "Looks like your warming up to this thing!"

 "What thing!?!" I yelled.

 "The motorcycle!" He said making a turn to the opposite direction of what I just told him.

 "Dude you're horrible at directions! I said right! Not left!" 

 "I know that. I wanna show you something." He sped off even faster. We passed houses and buildings till we were finally starting to see familiar things. Very familiar things actually.

 "Your taking me to the old water tank?"I said once he slowed down and parked his motorcycle beside the tall grass.

 "Yah I wanna show you something. Come on." He held onto ny hand and pulled me to the water tank. I felt my cheeks blushing as soon as our skin made a physical contact. This would really be a cliche movie part if Lewis wasn't dragging me. 

 "If you're gonna hold my hand at least don't drag me!" I said as we walked through some grass.

 "Shut up. You know you like me holding your hand." He said with a confident smirk.

 "You wish Hartman. So what do you wanna show me?" I asked a little disappointed when he pulled his hand away from my grasp.

 "Let me show you. But first you gotta climb up there." He said pointing to the ladder of the side of the tank. I shrugged my shoulders and started climbing. Once I reached the top I could see all the cars passing by the tank. I turned around and saw the graffiti work that Alcatraz had painted. No wonder Malik picked here. Look at how many cars are passing by.

"Nice ass by the way." Lewis said once he finished climbing up the ladder. I punched him in the shoulder.

 "Shut up." Thanks is what I meant to say. "So what did you wanna show me?"

 "Turn around." I turned around and saw Alcatraz's artwork. In big lime green, red, and blue letters were the words 'We are Alcatraz'. They surrounded the whole side of the water tank. You got to admit we were pretty good at what we did. "How did you find this?" I asked Lewis.

 "This is my spot. I always come here when I need to think. One day I came here I found this here. And polices. They have officers everywhere Alcatraz paints." Jokes on them we don't paint at the same place twice. But if this place is always filled with polices that means Lewis can't come here without sneaking.

 "What so special about seeing cars pass by?"

 "Go to the other side of the tank." I walked around and was shocked to death. The view was beautiful. All the South Beach buildings blending in with the purple, orange, and blue sky made the scenery beautiful. And the amazing Florida beach kind of pulled everything together. Well isn't my life such a cliche.

"Jeez Lewis this sight amazing. No wonder you love it here so much." I said admiring the sight in front of me.

 "I think you mean loved. Ever since this Alcatraz crew painted here this place is filled with cops."

 "I'm sorry." Even though I technically didn't paint it.

 "It's cool their artwork is amazing. I say it's worth it. Anyways it's not like you're the one who painted it." Technically.

 "You have good taste in scenery." I said looking at the sight.

 "Just like I have good taste in girls." He said bumping his shoulder with mind. I turned towards him with my eyebrows crooked.

 "And what do you look for in a girl exactly?" I asked.

 "I look for a girl with a good personality, and likes painting as much as I do." He said leaning closer to me. "And someone isn't afraid to stand up to people." At this point Lewis had pretty much forgotten about my personal bubble, but I wasn't really complaining. His dark browns were staring at my green eyes.

 "That sounds familiar." I said following him and leaning closer. We both closed our eyes and kiss, but something just had to ruin the moment.

Ding!DIng!

I awkwardly backed away from Lewis my cheeks flushing red, and so were his. The one damn time my phone's not on vibrate. I took the thing out of my pocket and looked at the message that ruined everything.

 DezzyBear: Where the hell are you? Malik's gonna kill you two if you don't hurry.

 I was going to have punch Desiree later for ruining that moment. "Well this was fun, but I think we should leave before the police come back." Lewis said climbing down the ladder. How does he do it? Is it a bad boy thing to act like you weren't just about to kiss a girl? Or is it just this bad boy? I followed suitly not saying anything.

 "Finally! What took you guys so long?" Desiree asked.

 "Um we just were riding on his bike." I said trying really hard not to scratch my knuckles. I always did that when I'm lying.

 "Really?" Malik asked.

 "Yes, really." I said trying to look Malik in the eye.

 "Let's go then." Once everyone turned there backs I scratched the hell out of my knuckles. I hate the things I do when I lie. My eyes twitch, and I scratch my knuckles, that's not exactly normal.

 "Where the hell are we going?" Lewis asked walking behind me. "That place looks abandoned. Cool are we going there?" He asked as if he were six.

 "Oh my gosh you're such a boy. Yes we're going into the abandoned house. But it's not really abandoned that's just what we want people to think." I said entering the house and sitting with the Alca members.

 "Is this some type of gang?" Lewis asked taking a seat next to me.

 "In a way, yes. But instead of killing we paint." I responded.

 "Wait paint?" He asked putting his best thinking face on. Was it not obvious?

 "Yes idiot we paint." I said trying to drop hints. His face lit up once he figured out where I was going at.

 "This is-"

 "Alca!" Malik yelled causing everyone to be quiet and pay attention to the leader. Desiree took a seat next to me, and the boys sat up front with Jeffrey. "Tonight we have a new member. His name is Louise."

 "It's Lewis!" Lewis yelled earning him a glare from Malik.

 "Whatever, So tonight Lewis is going to prove he's Alcatraz material by going solo. If we like your graffiti you're in. If we don't? Bye, bye."

 "Okay now on to our next solo..." That's the part where I started daydreaming. I can't believe this. The new member has painted more than I have. How the hell is that fair?

 "You've never gone solo before?" Lewis asked. Did I say that out loud? I didn't mean to. Now he's gonna feel all bad. Great going Emelia scare the bad boy.

 "Never." I said.

"Well let's change that." Lewis raised his hand at the same time my eyes widened. What is he doing? He's going to be kicked out of here.

 "The second solo is going to go Tatiana." Really the bitch again. Malik saw Lewis' raised hand. "Can I help you?" He said rudely.

 "Yah why hasn't Emily gone solo before?" As soon as those words came out of his mouth my head hung low in embarrassment and my legs were crossed and I was biting my lip so hard that there was blood. He's and idiot he's going to be kicked out right now.

"What is he thinkin?" Desiree asked.

 "I have no idea." I whispered back to her.

"Excuse me?" Malik said anger lacing every letter.

 "Everyone here has painted at least once by themselves. Why hasn't she? She's a good painter." Lewis said shrugging casually. Malik walked up to where Lewis and I were sitting. Lewis kept a calm expression, I on the other hand felt like I was going to die.

 "Lewis shut the fuck up." I whispered to him.

 "She's not ready." Malik said. I gave him my bull-shit face, but quickly covered it up when he stared at me for a split. "I've seen her artwork and she's not ready."

 "How do you know if she's not ready if you don't even let her try once." Lewis defended.

 "Let's get something straight here. I'm leader I say what goes, and you as a new member listen. Not the other way around. I'm not gonna let some rich white boy take over my crew. You want her to paint? Fine she can paint, but she's never going to paint again. Why? Because I'm the leader and what I say fucking goes. Let's go Alca!" Malik stormed out the house leaving everyone in pure shock.

 "Looks like you get to go solo. Make it count!"

 "Lewis what the hell? One thing you never do is piss my brother off. Especially if he didn't like you already." Desiree said as we headed outside to the cars for our outing tonight.

 "Well he's being mean. Emily can paint and I'm sure her graffiti is amazing. He'sjust picking on you if you're the only one who has never painted on your own before."

 "He's right you know." Pedro said from behind me. "Malik never let's you paint anymore. It's because he likes making you angry."

 "Well I was getting on just fine. I didn't need Lewis making him mad and all. Now after tonight I'm probably never going solo again. So let's just enjoy it while it lasts." I said walking towards the motorcycle, all of a sudden I was pulled to a hard chest. "Pedro what the hell are you doing." I mumbled since my mouth was covered with his shirt.

 "Hey Lewis mind if she rides with us?" He asked. Lewis shrugged and walked to his motorcycle. Pedro let go of me, and I was grateful that I could breathe again.

 "Traitor!" I yelled to Lewis before he drove off.

 "Okay can I have the two soloist for tonight up here?" Jeffrey asked. Me and Lewis stepped up from the rest of the group and stood in front of Jeffrey. We just finished painting as a group now the solos were going to go painting. "So here's what you need to do. Paint something and put the word Alca so we know it's from you, and not some competition graffiti team. Then take a picture of it from your phone. Simple. Ready?" Jeffrey asked us. We both nodded our head. "Your painting awaits."

I can't believe this is happening. I finally get to paint on my own. And nothing's gonna stop me now. "Stop!" Uh except for him. We turned around and faced Malik. "Des go with them."

 "Why is Desiree coming with us?" I asked.

 "Two rookies all by themselves? Something's bound to go wrong." 

 "Whatever. Let's go Des." Lewis and I both decided to paint in behind this big factory. I just can't believe I'm going solo. "Nice picture."  Lewis painted a skull with a black top hat. It had a cigarette in between it's mouth, and two big roses on the top right, and bottom left of the skull. And at the bottom he wrote Alca. "What do you call it?"

  "Bones of a mad hatter." He said dramatically. We both corrupted in laughter.

 "I like it. You're definitely going to be in Alcatraz."

 "Of course I am. Now let's see what you got." He walked to my artwork which was on the other corner of his graffiti. He stopped and took a sharp breath as soon as his eyes saw my graffiti. "Shit Emily what was Malik thinking? I love it." My heart did a little skip at his nice words, and I looked at my artwork in pride. I decided to go all graphic tee with my artwork. Galaxy sky filled with millions of stars that glows in the dark. And then in yellow, metallic blue, black, and white I wrote Reach. And Alca at the bottom.

"It's not my best, but it's sure my coolest. To bad you'll never get to see though." I said looking at the stars glowing in the dark.

 "Or maybe I can." Lewis said in barely a whisper. I snapped my head towards him in suspicion. Not this again. "You know Malik never said how many paintings you could draw."

 "No Lewis. Malik didn't say that because he knew he meant only one. I'm not going to risk getting kicked out."

 "Come on Emily we'll paint over there." Lewis said pointing to a huge medal opening. It's good place to paint I have to admit. And Malik never did say how many paintings we were allowed to do. "You know you want to. You can't give up an opportunity as sweet as that one."

 "Shut up, and paint with me already!" I grabbed my duffel bag and ran to the medal opening an idea already in mind. "We need to hurry before an Alca member sees us."

                                                               couple of minutes later

"Emelia Brookes you and I are geniuses, pure geniuses."

 "I'd have to agree with you Hartman it looks purdy cool." I painted a gigantic rose with pointy looking thorns. Lewis thought it was missing something so he added blood drips to the thorns and the word fragile wavy graffiti. "It's missing something though."

 "What?" Lewis asked. I grabbed a spray can and painted on a question mark next to the word. "There perfect. We're gonna get in so much trouble for this." I sang.

 "Worth it though. Pass me a can so I can write Alca." I grabbed a can, but it was dropped when we both heard Desiree's loud scream heading towards us.

 "What the hell are you guys doing here? We have to get out of here now there's a police on his way over here." she said in a quick manner.

  "What!?!" I whispered/yelled.

 "You heard me go, go now."

 "Is there anyone out there?" Said a low and stern voice. "I know you're out there Alcatraz. I saw your graffiti. Put your hands up, and step out."  Said the police officers.

 "Shitty, shit, shit, we're gonna be in deep shit." I said panicky.

 "Emily what did I tell you if we ever see a police officer?" Lewis asked looking just as panicked as Desiree and I.

 "Run?" I said not really trying to remember.

 "Yah that, let's do that." And with that we said we ran as fast as we could...away from the cop...yup...we're going to  be in deep shit.

                                    _________________________________________________

 Hello Princes, and princesses I know I'm late I'm so sorry this was a long chapter to write, and my mom makes me share my computer with my brother so... that's why it took me so long. Sowwy. Don't you just love the banner to the side. I do to...especially the graffiti in the background. Thank you so much mauigoa! Sorry for any mistakes I was being rushed by my little brother. That's what I get for being a good older sister.

                                        Love,

                                            Thymajesty Xl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

357K 13.3K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
722K 23K 65
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
274K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
403K 37.8K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...