Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 4

148 4 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Howard's p.o.v
Grell, Undertaker And Lau have been staying here so it's double the work for us. She has gotten worse but we can't get Edmund to leave her room. Trancy left last night saying he'll be back to check on his wife. Which I know means he believes she'll be dead or well when he returns next week.

"Keep everything locked. He can't get in." Geoffrey said. So I'm now locking everything.

"There's a meeting with the Earl Ciel." Grell said as I walked in to lock her window.

"We're not going right?" Lau asked.

"We can't leave her." Undertaker smiled.

Adrian's p.o.v
Howard locked the windows in here and left.

"Or we could take her and make sure she doesn't attend the meeting so she doesn't get worried." Ran-mao said.

"No. We will stay. Grell go tell them we meet here." I said.

Grell unlocked the window and out he went. We waited around, Grell knocked on the window, we let him in.

"There coming. He already suspects something's wrong with her if she requests it here." He smiled. I went down to see them.

"What's wrong with her?" Lizzy asked.

"Nothing. Just- we didn't want to leave." I giggled.

"You sons of bi-" Ciel tried.

"Goodness next time tell me your coming." Alois. He was to come next week.

"I forget you're here." Lizzy said.

"Well Lady Elizabeth it seems like Ciel has forgot something as well." He stated. Oh shit. She told us what lead to her in bed sick.

"Forget what?" Lizzy asked as Ciel gave me a look trying to ask if Madame Devil was upstairs.

"He kissed my wife." He yelled.

"I did not!" Ciel yelled back.

"You can beat up Ciel later if you chose to believe for now follow Ms.Ran-Mao." I told Lizzy. Lizzy followed Ran-mao.

"She smelled of you so go to hell were u belong." Alois said.

"All we did was talk." He said.

"Bull shit I know what she told me and saw." Alois said. I giggled since Ciel doesn't know she's in bed sick.

"I did not touch your wife." Ciel said.

"Well one of us is telling the truth and the other is lying." I smiled.

"She's upstairs right?" Alois asked.

"Yes." I answered. He went up.

"Sebastian." Ciel said. Sebastian went off to the kitchen while I followed behind Ciel.

"What did he Do?" He asked me.

"Like I'm supposed to know." I said. He went to her room.

"Earl. We're going to the drawing room." I said seeing Alois walk out.

"Like hell." He opened the door, picking up something. Edmund.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked as I followed in.

"Just a minor cold." Lau said.

"Like hell since Trancy just went off on me." He said as Edmund played with Ciel's hair.

"She's fine for now. As a matter of fact. Trancys not supposed to be here." Grell said.

"Lizzys with Ran-mao." I said.

"Good to hear she can maybe learn something." Lau smiled.

"Learn what exactly!" Ciel asked.

"Don't worry maybe you'll finally have kids." I joked.

"Not-never mind." He said sitting on her bed with Edmund.

"We'll be back." I smiled so they can have a moment seeing her wake up.

Ciels p.o.v
Edmund crawled out my arms and sat down by Y/n. Now it's just us.

"Did you eat?" Edmund nodded to her question.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Cause I don't trust Trancy like always and cause we needed to have a meeting but you're sick." I said.

"Sorry if he yelled at you." She said.

"It's fine." I assured.

"I could hear him up here so I feel bad." She said.

"It was my fault." I sighed.

"I told you, you have Lizzy." She said.

"I told you I don't really love her." I said.

"Yes but, don't start anything with him." She said.

"He starts it with me since I supposedly am a rival." I said.

"Which he won't ever drop." She sighed.

"I'm going to stay here since I don't feel right leaving you again." I smiled.

"Your doing it also so you can bother me." She frowned.

"Exactly!" I smiled.

"Weirdo." She smiled back.

My face grew red as I did what I didn't think I'd be doing. Kissing her. She returned it for some reason. I pulled back since she pushed me away.

"We both are engaged. This isn't right." She said.

"I know but-"

"Ciel. I- I don't want trouble between you three." She said.

"Sorry. I forget where I am with you." I caressed her cheek.

"Stop. Lizzy already hates me enough. Alois hates you to death." She pushed my hand away.

"Get out." Alois said walking in.

"All I did was check her fever." I lied.

"Yeah but she's mine so I should be watching her." He said. I walked out.

Lizzy was coming with Ran-mao her smile dropped knowing what room I came out of. Ran-mao went to where the others were.

"I don't like you with her every time we get here." She said.

"I'm sorry that I've known her for a while and I care for her so much." I said.

"Yes but I'm your wife. I should be watching you the way I do!" She said.

"Fiancée." I rolled my eyes.

"Go deal with your situation." She said trying to go in the room.

"Alois is in there." I got in her way.

"I can take care of myself and am trying to help feed Edmund since he won't eat unless she's eating is what her staff tells me. He won't even walk out the room." She shot at me.

"Well if your able to get him out the room come be with me. I don't trust her fiancé and would prefer to know you were safe with me." I said.

"Fine." She went in. I walked off, but then I heard a scream going back. I opened the door, Lizzy was on the floor with Edmund in her arms.

"Get out." Alois said. "You have really started to make me get pissed off." I said helping Lizzy up.

"You've pissed me off." He said.

"Lizzy leave." I said.

"Touching my wife again." Alois smiled.

"You did what!" Lizzy asked me.

"Alois. Go." Y/n said.

"Alois. She needs her rest. We can talk out the door." I said.

"Talk? Talk? You're a real bitch trying to always take away my wife. She's mine how much do you not understand that." He yelled.

"Alois." Y/n tried.

"How could you!" Lizzy asked me.

"Shut the fuck up!" His hands at her neck. I lost it and jumped him. Fist fight. He faught back.

"Highness!"

"My Lord!" Sebastian pulled me away while Claude checked Alois.

Lizzy left crying, Edmund crying. I picked him up. He began calming. Y/n asleep. Undertaker came in with Lau and Grell behind. Checking her for any wrong signs.

"Here you go." I gave Edmund to Sebastian.

"Where are u going?"  He asked.

"To find Elizabeth." I stated.  She was outside crying.

"Lizzy." I tried.

"Is what he said true?" She asked.

"No. I would never." I lied.

"Well- hearing it a second time worry's me that you might be trying to see her." She said.

"Lizzy we've just talked I haven't done anything to her." I assured.

"Okay. I believe you." She said.

Sebastian's p.o.v
I had to watch her son. Alois and Claude still haven't left the room. I don't understand how she stands them but when have I ever been able to understand a mind of a human. Well semi human like my lord.

"I don't want them here." I over head Alois tell Claude.

"Only the madame can kick them out. You're still not married so it has to come from her." Claude told him.

"Shall I prepare dinner?" I asked Delilah.

"No. We have already begun taking care of it." She told me.

~~~~Late at night~~~~

Lizzy's dream
Crying.

"Go deal with her."

"Why me!" Ciel?

"She's your daughter."

"But we both made her." He joked. He was kicked off the bed.

"Fine. Just get ready I'm planning to take you out away from work." He left. I guess I'm getting ready.

"I didn't know you were already dressed?" I said putting earrings on.

"I've been up planning the day. Say good morning to mummy." Ciel gave me my daughter.

"Morning mummy! Morning Daddy!" Edmund?

"Look at my lovely family. We finally woke up on time to start our day." He pointed to the full size mirror. I walked over and placed a kiss on his cheek looking at the mirror.

"Madame Devil! Earl Ciel!" Delilah and Geoffrey said walking in.

~~~~End Dream~~~~

Lizzys p.o.v
I shot up. Why was she married to Ciel. He's mine.

"What is it Lizzy?" Ciel sat up.

"Just a bad dream." I assured.

"I thought someone was in here- get some sleep. We've got a lot to do." He said laying back down.

"Right." I cuddled up next to him.

"Tch."

"Night." I said.

~Morning~

I was sent outside in the garden.

"Elizabeth." Trancy.

"What?" I asked.

"You're happy with Ciel right?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Good to know. Make sure he doesn't touch my wife." He said.

"Being abusive doesn't help her love you." I said.

"How would u know. Ciel has barley touched you." He shot back.

"But I love him since he does so many right things and doesn't abuse me." He walked off.

Alois's p.o.v
That bitch doesn't know anything. No one was in her room minus Edmund.

"Alois." She put her tea down.

"Hey doll." I smiled. Edmund was asleep,

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well people are busy right now." I said.

"So you took your advantage of privacy so they wouldn't interrogate you?" She questioned.

"Exactly." I kissed her. She returned it. I bit her lip going to her neck. She moved my lips back to hers.

"Medicine." Prince Soma walked in.

"Goodness next time we'll knock." Ciel. I pulled away.

"Did you finish your tea?" Lau asked. "Almost. What's even in it?" Y/n asked.

"Remedies and cinnamon." Ran-mao said.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked.

"Aren't you suppose to be choking your fiancée?" Ciel asked back.

"Bitch." I growled.

"Fucker." He growled back. Prince Soma gave her the medicine.

"Go to hell." I said.

"Isn't that where they found you?" He shot back.

"If you are going to argue let's step out the room." Prince Soma said.

"Not in front of the sick or child." Lau smiled.

"I love how you call me like I'm an old person." Y/n said.

"Welp. Breakfast so yours will be brought up soon." Prince Soma said. They left.

"Claude." I called.

"Yes your highness?" He came in.

"I'm going to eat with my wife." I said.

"I'll bring it up at once." He left.

"You just don't want to sit with Ciel." She said.

"That and I need to watch you since I don't want him coming up." I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"I also feel like I need to be with you since these past days they've made me sleep in my room." I stated.

"I kept on thinking you were gonna sneak in." She said.

"Sebastian was walking around here to much." I explained.

"Well I've got to go out and get things for my work."

"You're staying here. I'm not doing my work since your sick, the queen understands since I told her that we don't want you dying when it could've been treated." I said.

"Fine." She said.

"See now I can spend even more time with you." I got close to her.

"Finally." She smiled.

"Earl and Madame!" Claude.

"Come in." I said moving away.

He explained what the food was then left knowing we wanted privacy. I helped her get her tray then I looked out the window. Ciel leaving with Sebastian. Lizzy saying bye. He's gonna go run errands probably. He looked at me and gave me the finger. I smiled gave it right back closing the blinds.

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.

Fluffy~Senpai Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 35
What if Ciel didn't made a deal with one demon, but instead he made a deal with two demons? Expect this one demon is special...meet (Y/n) (L/n), a sp...
94.9K 2.9K 36
in this your put into the midford family in black butler but as what who knows you catch the eyes of many boys from all over This is a reader X black...
75.1K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...