The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)

5.1K 210 28
By GoddessofJustice

Damien picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and walked into the bathroom.

He sat her on the sink then he turned on the shower to let the water get hot. He turned back around and began to strip Aaliyah out of her clothes.

First, he pulled the shirt over her head exposing her breast. He bent down taking one into his mouth, twirling his tongue around her pert nipple.

She let out a soft groan as Damien sucked her nipple and pinched the other between his fingers.

Then he stood her up and turned her so that her back was to him. He kissed from her shoulders all the way down to the waist band of her shorts and pulled them down.

No bra, No panties.

"No panties.... Bad Girl, Micio. Very bad." He bit her right ass cheek then slapped the left. Aaliyah sucked in a breath trying to keep her composure.

"I didn't need them... I mean who wears panties with spandex?"  She said breathlessly.

"No excuses." He bent her over and his hot mouth latched to her clit.

"D D D Damien...." She stuttered.

He hummed in response which made her back arch and her legs shake. 

He slipped his tongue back and slid it into her hole.

"Damien, please...." she whined.

He slipped his tongue in and out of here entrance, pushing her close to the edge, but never letting her go over it.

Then Damien pulled away giving her sweet center one last peck. He stripped out of his clothes and guided Aaliyah into the shower. She dropped to her knees and began to stroke his thick erection with her dainty hands.

Damien bit his lip and looked down at her through hooded eyes. She looked back at him with the most innocent expression he'd ever seen.

She'd never sucked him off before. In all honesty she had only sucked dick on a few occasions and it was on her ex husband. So, she wasn't exactly sure about herself.

She leaned in and kissed the tip. She licked that pre-cum that glossed her lips and kissed the tip again.

Damien balled his hands into fists at his sides.

Aaliyah looked up at him and sucked him into her mouth.

"Oh Fuck." Damien jerked his hips.

Aaliyah gagged a little but kept her slow torturous pace. She bobbed her head slowly making sure to tasted every single inch of his succulent cock. Her pussy dripped at the thought of her freaky actions.

His cock tasted so good. His pre-cum was sweet and salty. She swirled her tongue over the tip and Damien pulled her up.

Damien kissed her passionately as he lifted her against the shower wall. He grabbed both wrists in one of his hands and pinned her arms over her head.

In one simple movement, his cock slipped inside of her pussy.

Aaliyah let out a loud moan and Damien held still for a moment. His cock was throbbing inside her. His forehead pressed against hers and he whispered something in Italian.

"Sei Il Mio Cuore." (You are my heart.)

It sounded so sweet to her even though she didn't understand but she knew it was sweet because he was looking at her like she was the greatest prize he could've ever won.

He thrusted into her slowly. Working his hips so that he'd hit her spot over and over again.

Aaliyah's back arched off the wall as she bit her lip trying to hold in her moans.

"Let me hear you, Micio. Let daddy hear you."  He pecked her lips.

"Fuck..." she whined. She wanted him to let go of her hands so that she could move against him more easily but she knew he wouldn't. He was in full control.

The next thrust made her see stars as she came. Her head was thrown back and her back arched as her body shook.

Damien kept going which sent her body back into limbo. Her pussy ached from his rough thrusts but it was a sweet ache. He leaned in kissing her neck and nibbling her ear.

"Give me another.. Cum again."

And that's exactly what she did. It was like her body was wired to obey him.

This time his thrust became faster and harder.

"So, fucking good, Micio."

"Daddy, please..." she begged. She was on the edge again.

"Please, what, baby?"

"Let me cum."

"No." He whispered.

He rotated his hips and kissed her lips as she kissed him back. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers. He was about to come and he was about to come hard. She pulled away from his mouth and groaned.

"I can't take anymore. Please." She twisted her midsection trying to work her hips to make her cum but she couldn't get much friction which only turned her on more because she would only spend when he wanted her too. It was torturous but it made her pussy throb.

"Cum, Micio. Fuck!" Damien practically growled as he shot his seed into her.

Her orgasm shot through her whole body this time. Her body shook and her toes tingle. 

She couldn't speak nor move; she simply fell limp against Damien's hard body.

He turned off the water and carried her into the bedroom. He grabbed a towel and dried her off then laid her down.

After he dried himself off, he laid in bed and pulled his sleeping beauty on top of him. He ran his fingers through her hair until he too was asleep.

——————————————-

When Aaliyah woke up with Damien's head on her chest. She looked over at the clock and it read 10 a.m. She took a deep breath processing the events of yesterday.

"I thought you'd never wake up." Damien spoke first.

"How long have you been awake."

"Since 6. I had gotten a phone call from Alek."

"Hmmm. What he say?"

"In order for you to pay up for killing Javier, we have to move to Italy."

She sighed.

"I know you don't want to. And neither do I but it's a chance for a new scenery and it's a chance for Isabella and Kitai to see the world."

"Damien, I really don't wanna keep up rooting them. How long will we be in Italy?"

"Let's do a year in Italy. That way they have a whole school year down and when we come back they can start the new school year here. If they actually want to move back."

"Lets get showered and dressed, so, you can meet Rashad. Plus, the twins have been asking for you since we left yesterday."

After their shower, they went downstairs and saw everyone was in the kitchen.

"Mr.A!!!" The twins yelled as the jumped up from their seats at the dining table.

"Good Morning!" He hauled them up and kissed them both on the cheeks.

Mo'Nique smiled at their reaction to the man. It was sweet. Mo'Nique had never seen them act that way with Niko, but Niko was hardly ever around.

"Hey, L." Rashad spoke.

"Hey, Shad. Shad this is Damien Arden. Damien this is Rashad. "

"Nice to meet you." Rashad said as he and Damien shook hands.

"Likewise." Damien put the children back down.

"You know your name sounds familiar."

"I own Arden Industries in New York."

"Really? What exactly is it?"

"It's mostly Manufacturing and Merchandising."

"Cool. So, how did you an Evil L meet?"

Aaliyah glared at him for using the nickname he and the guys gave to her years ago. She'd always hated that nickname.

"Evil L?" Damien chuckled.

"Yeah, Aaliyah is mean as hell or is she like real nice and shit to you?"

"No, she's pretty assholish.. But the more we get to know each other, the more she loosens up."

"I'm not mean or assholish.... I'm just not friendly." She mumbled.

"Liyah, you're mean. Especially to men." Mo'Nique commented.

"Really, Mo?? You're supposed to be on my side!" She whined.

"I can't, babe. Not this time because they're right."

"When I first met her, she was doing a drop for Cane, her boss and my boss, Dice made a very foul comment about her being a girl and being young. Aaliyah shot him. She didn't say a word, she just pulled her gun out and shot him. And don't get me started on how she treated Harlem when she met him."

"She was pretty horrible to Harlem. " Mo giggled.

"And she killed Ayasha."

"Okay! That's enough! I've killed a lot of people. And No I'm not the nicest BUT I'm not evil either."

"No, love, you aren't evil." Damien kissed her forehead.

"So, how does Niko feel about you and Damien?" Rashad asked.

"I don't know and I don't care."

"I need details, Liyah."

"Well he cheated on me with Tasha in my bed. He'd been fucking around on me with her for months. And he'd gotten her pregnant. So, I left him."

"Damn, I never thought Niko would do you like that."

"Yeah, neither did I."

"Do you still talk to Chenoa?"

"No, I haven't heard from Chenoa since I told him about the accident."

"I miscarried.."

"How?" Mo asked.

"Well, when I caught Niko and Tasha in my bed that night, I ran. I ran straight to Noah's house. I we ended up having sex and I got pregnant. Three months later I saw Tasha at the doctor's office and she went back and told Niko. As you can assume that didn't sit well with him. He showed up to my job the next day, he was saying so many venomous things and I was already stressed. I wasn't over him and every time he said something mean, he would move forward and I would move backward. Not paying attention to my surroundings, I backed up a little to close to the staircase and fell down it. I laid there and bled out. I knew I was going to miscarry as soon as my foot slipped. When I told Noah he flipped and fought Niko. I haven't heard from him since then. "

"I'm going to kill him." Damien walked out of the kitchen. Aaliyah ran out after him.

As soon as they got into the guest bedroom, Damien punched the wall.

"Calm down." Aaliyah whispered.

"Calm down?! What the fuck?! Aaliyah, he made you lose a child and you still protect him!" he paced back and forth.

"It happened almost two years ago! Whatever Noah did I'm sure was enough."

"Enough?! Nothing will ever be enough! You told me out of your own mouth that he would never hurt you, physically! But he made you lose a baby! That is hurting you physically." Damien Exclaimed. He was livid.

"By Technical terms he never touched me..."

"He intimidated you to the point where you backed up and fell down the stairs! He knew what the fuck he was doing when he corned you! He wanted you to lose that baby. And you know it! Why defend him?! He is the scum on the bottom of your shoe! Yet, you defend him!"

"Well, when you put it that way." She slumped on the bed.

She never thought about it that way. She never really thought about it at all she was too busy trying to mend a broken heart and take care of her children. Now that she thought about it, Niko didn't even attempt to reach out to prevent her from falling.

"I know he was your husband and I understand that you want to believe that the man you married and fell in love with is still there, but he isn't. And when he made you lose your baby that should've been your eye opener. Not only does he not want you, but he doesn't want anybody else to have you."

Damien wasn't wrong. Niko didn't want her and probably never did. But he didn't want to see her happy with anyone else. Hell, he didn't want her to be happy at all.

Aaliyah just sat and soaked everything in. She hadn't thought about her miscarriage in a while. Since she's met Damien she hadn't thought much about any of the bad things. It always made her chest ache, and she ached way worse when she thought about the baby than when she was around Niko.

Aaliyah grabbed her chest and began to massage it. Damien noticed and cursed himself.

"Micio, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset." Damien sat down beside her and pulled her into his lap. Trying to calm and soothe her. She buried her head in his neck and began to sob, something that she hadn't done in a long time. She hated that her heart wasn't as strong as her mind, she hated that Damien had to walk on eggshells around her because of her condition.

"Shhh.. Micio, I'm so sorry." He rocked her back and forth. He really didn't intend to make her upset. He just needed to understand and make her understand.

She wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault but her sobbing just got harder. She cried for herself, the baby she lost, Chenoa, and her children.

A/N: HI, lovelies!!!! Sorry to make you wait so long for an update. But I'll go back later and make changes and add whatever I've missed. So, excuse the mistakes. Not sure when I'll update again because I have to work all week and this weekend is my birthday so i'll probably be drunk off my ass since it'll be my 21st birthday. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter. I know the sex part was shitty but i'll make it better later.

Peace and Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.5K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
2.7K 158 23
When Aaliyah a hit woman working for an organized crime family in Boston, whose life is completely turned around when she meets a young girl whose pa...
12 1 8
After witnessing her father murder her grandfather nothing has been the same in her life. Layla has been wanted in her country ever since and on the...
7.1K 173 33
Alessia Hernandez, daughter of the second largest mafia empire is ordered by her own father to marry the only son of the largest mafia empire around...