charmed . kol mikaelson [1] '...

By Iunarclipse

"Truthfully, I'd rather be anywhere but here." Marigold and Teddy Lupin, James Potter, Lily Potter, Albus Pot... More

✰| Cast
✰| Cast pt. 2
✰| Prologue
✰| un
✰ un. new orleans {rewrite}
✰| deux
✰| trois
✰| quatre
✰| cinq
✰| six
✰| sept
✰| huit
✰| neuf
✰| dix
✰| onze
✰| douze
✰| Prologue °Section Two°
✰| treize
✰| quatorze
✰| quinze
✰| seize
✰| dix-sept
✰| dix-huit
✰| dix-neuf
✰| vingt
✰| sequel, and thank you

✰| The Love Life of Mari and Kol

2.4K 44 0
By Iunarclipse

Marigold Lupin was never one to believe in love at first sight - until she met Kol Mikaelson.

No, it wasn't exactly 'love' but it was something - and nowadays something is better than nothing.

When the mate bond happened Marigold was shocked.

'How could someone like me end up with someone so perfect?'

She thought.

But Kol thought the same thing too.

And so that's what leads us here.

Marigold and Kol are sitting on the couch in the Potter's living room when suddenly they bother spoke up at the same time, "You're too good for me."

They looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

Marigold put her head on Kol's chest and fell into a comfortable silence.

A few minutes later Marigold looked up at him and asked, "What are we?"

Kol looked down and asked, "What do you want us to be?"

..."Something."

Kol looked like he was contemplating something before looking back down and asking, "Would you, Marigold Lupin, like to be my girlfriend?"

Marigold smiled at him before responding, "That's all you had to ask."

A light kiss was pressed to her lips and that's when Marigold knew - she was in love with Kol Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
811K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
70.7K 2.4K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...