Hogswatch 1-10

By durin1211

A young Fat boy finds himself in a fat loving culture! SSBBW, SSBHM, Weight Gain, Stuffing Romance Supernatur... More

Hogswatch 1-10

3K 6 1
By durin1211

I pulled up after a hard night's shift at McDonalds and noticed there was a strange car parked at my folk’s house. It was an old style car from the 70s that must have taken a fortune in fuel to drive. Made with real old-fashioned 100% steel, it was a hulking presence next to my half-sister's used Lexus. Nobody made or drove cars like that behemoth nowadays. I drove a used Kia piece of trash that I probably couldn’t give away if I wanted to.

It was such a departure from the usual cars that were parked in my parent’s driveway that I almost felt sorry for the poor shlubb who had to stop and ask for directions with those two looking down their noses at him. It had to be a "him" because as I walked by the car on my way to my garage apartment I noticed a box of cigars sitting in the passenger seat.

I opened the door to my dark garage apartment. When I had turned 18 my stepfather had my room cleared out and all my stuff dropped off in the section of the garage where the third car would have been parked. Apparently now that I was an adult he felt no need to continue in the charade that I was his son. That had always been the friction between us. My mom had turned Dr. Allen’s roving eye and she had been the perfect mother for his three perfect daughters. The fact that he had a son, let alone one like me, was something Dr. Allen never told people.

I was often pawned off as the yardman’s boy, or the plumber’s boy. Only rarely if my parents and half-sisters had no way out of owning up to me was I acknowledged as Dr. Allen’s son.

You see, I am fat. This might not get you ostracized in most families, but it certainly did in mine. Dr. Allen was a very successful plastic surgeon. My mom, who used to be plump, had become a fitness fanatic shortly after my father's death. All my sisters lean towards being thin, as in supermodel thin. I, on the other hand, weigh around 342lbs.

So for the last two years I have been working to save up money for college. I should move out of the garage, but at least this way I don’t have to pay rent although my stepdad is charging me two hundred bucks every month. He’s mad I haven’t left the garage yet, and I am kind of happy to be sticking it to him every morning as he sees me sleeping on, as he walks to his BMW.

As I turn on the lights for my section of the garage I notice that someone is sitting in the swivel chair that I keep by my computer and desk. It is no one I know; he sits scrunched over in the chair working a Sudoku puzzle. He is an older gentleman, probably in his late 50s or early 60s. He is wearing a large T-shirt with something about the Shriners on it. He is a big man who clearly weighs almost as much as me. He reminds me of a scruffy, beardless Santa Claus. He is halfway through smoking one of those stogies I saw outside; a cloud of smoke billows around his head.

As I enter nervously, this intruder swivels around his chair and looks me directly in the eye.

“Stephen Renbock?” asked the stranger.

“Yes,” I answered, not knowing who this stranger could be.

“Stephen, I am your uncle, Al Renbock. There are some things I need to talk to you about.”

I looked at this stranger with amazement. Mom had never told me my father had any family; I just assumed that he was an only child. She rarely ever spoke of Herb Renbock, and never willingly. The only thing I knew about my father was that he had died serving in Operation Desert Storm. Al must have seen the look of perplexity on my face so he started talking.

“ I can see your mother still holds our family in low esteem. Apparently you have not been getting any of our letters.”

“Letters,” I said in a spluttering voice.

“Yes, we send one for Christmas and for birthdays. When you hadn’t responded to any of them and you were of age, we finally decided to see how things stood. I can see that your mother and stepfather are taking good care of you,” said Al with a suggestive look around the garage.

Even though Dr. Allen had never treated me like family, I still felt the need to defend my mother. Why? I don’t know. Somehow, if I thought of her in a better light, it wouldn’t hurt so badly.

“Hey Mom’s done the best she could do to take care of us since Dad died!”

“Don’t get hot with me, son, but that’s a pack of lies and you know it. Hey, if we are going to have this conversation, let's go somewhere to eat and talk. I’m hungry and I can tell you are too, and I know we have a lot to catch up on.”

You can’t argue with hunger, as I noticed my belly was rumbling suddenly. So I followed my uncle outside and soon I was sitting beside him in his old Pontiac with the windows pulled down and the warm Florida air blowing in my hair. Somehow the old fart knew the way to the closest all-night diner without even asking me for directions. This was going to be an interesting midnight snack.

After we had ordered and the plump waitress brought our steak & eggs, there were several minutes of silence as we both dug into our midnight breakfasts. My Uncle Al, if I can call him that, had bought a side of sausage gravy, which he was ladling over his home fries.

“Want some,” Al asked as he thrust the half-full bowl into my hands.

I always avoid sausage gravy because it tends to give me a sour stomach, but I shrugged and took the bowl and poured the rest of its contents over my plate.

Neither of us said much as we concentrated on eating our snack. The waitress seemed a little amazed at the speed at which we consumed our breakfasts. I guess we both were hungry.

“Hmm- would you like anything else,” said the waitress as she cleaned up all the empties and deposited our check.

Al had a large smile on his face and rolled his eyes up as he pondered that question.

“Do you have any strawberry pie,” Al said wistfully.

“Nope, all out. We have chocolate, and banana cream.”

“No thanks for the pie then. We will have four pecan waffles, and keep the coffee coming.”

Al delivered this with a straight face, but his eyes were twinkling. As the waitress was walking back to the kitchen to deliver this new order Al shouted to her.

“ Eat four waffles yourself; you're looking kind of skinny, Bev.”

Of everything odd that had happened this night that was the oddest moment because instead of cussing Al out and telling him to get the hell out of her restaurant, our waitress, whose nametag said Shannon, shouted back to Al, “Boy, that’s a great idea - I’ve been starving all night. I think I’ll eat eight.”

I was quiet during this whole scene and I watched my uncle with a critical eye.

Al turned back to me in the booth and shrugged.

“I hate to see a woman that is all skin and bones.”

After living with skin and bones my whole life I could really identify with my Uncle’s opinion, but the fact was that our waitress, who looked to be in her late 30s, probably weighed about 210lbs. Not anyone’s definition of skin and bones that I know of. I wondered what Uncle Al thought of my half-sisters.

“Skeletal,” said Al in a serious voice.

I was shocked again; it was like this Uncle I had never heard of was reading my mind.

“What did you say?” I asked Al in disbelief.

“I said I think your sisters look skeletal. I could see that you were wondering what I think of your sisters if I think Bev looks skinny.”

I was perplexed and didn’t know what to say. This was such an odd discussion, talking about the aesthetics of women with an uncle I never knew existed. It was like Al had given me a truth serum, because what was about to cross my lips I had never told anyone before in my entire life, especially not my mom, Dr. Allen or my sisters.

“I actually like fat girls too.”

“Do you now? I would not find that too surprising since it runs in the family. I bet the fatter they are the more you like ‘em? Do you like a big belly or are you especially fond of wide hips and girls that carry their weight in their rear like my wife? Oh, hold on, I brought something in that will explain a lot to you, and I have something for you.”

I sat in shock as my uncle pulled a large photo album out of a bag he had carried into the restaurant. Never in my wildest imaginings had I known that there were other men that were attracted to fat women as I was. I had always kept my desire buried, never letting anyone know. My old swing-manager who weighed probably close to 400 pounds had noticed me staring at her butt and called me on it. She and I had a series of one-night stands before she had called things off because she had to move for a new job.

I had not had a relationship since. There were plenty of plump high-school girls I could have hit on, but I had really been struggling with my desire for someone as big as my previous love. I felt like a pervert, but at the same time I was holding out for the big girl that had it all. I was going to marry her before she could move away.

Al pulled open the page he wanted and spread the photo album before me. He pointed to a picture that about made my heart flip. It was a picture of a big man in uniform who I could tell was my father, holding a little bundle that had to have been me, with a big smile on his face. The next picture had both Mom and Dad in it and I was completely blown away.

I could tell the woman in this picture was my mother because of her face, chubby though it was in this picture, but instead of a fitness fanatic it showed a woman most of the way towards 300 pounds sitting next to the man who was my father. At that point, the pictures Al showed me of him and my father, Herb, fishing together faded out for me.

All I could see in my mind were the pictures of my mother fat, and then I contrasted how she was now and how she treated me, and all of sudden I started to feel sick. What had happened to my mother and why had she changed from the 300-pound Barbara Renbock to a 110-pound Barbara Allen.

Al was busy showing pictures of a cookout before Herb was sent off to Iraq, and I saw pictures of my mother laughing. She was seated next to a girl that had to weigh almost 450 pounds. They both looked like they had been sitting and eating and joking.

“What happened?”

Al looked up from his description of fishing trips and other hobbies he and my father had enjoyed, and saw my face. Almost unbeknownst to me, I had tears trickling out of the corners of my eyes and I wiped my face with the sleeve of my T-shirt.

At that awkward moment our pecan waffles arrived. Bev set down the platters which each had two pecan waffles and a mound of butter. She also set down a large pitcher of warm syrup. She then filled our coffee cups and hustled herself back to the counter where she had four identical platters waiting for her as a special treat.

We ate our waffles in relative silence, but as I thought about the pictures sitting next to me I got more agitated, which just made me shovel the waffles in faster.

“Slow down son, we have got all night,” said Al as he meditatively sipped coffee between bites. “You have asked a hard question, even though it seems innocent enough. The fact is, even I don’t know every reason why things played out as they did, but I know enough to make some guesses. And I kind of have to start in reverse.“

Al leaned over to the side and pulled something else out of the sack. It was a small mahogany box, plain and without ornamentation. Al, almost ceremonially with a small bow, handed the box to me.

“That used to belong to your father and it is time that it come down to you.”

I would have almost laughed at my uncle if he had not seemed so serious all of a sudden. Taking his lead, I opened the hinged box and pulled out the gold necklace that was inside. It was a gold rope necklace with a large coin-like gold pendant. The image on the pendant was a bas-relief, which showed a very fat woman with large breasts, but no face. No feet either, actually. As I pulled the pendant closer to take a good look at the image, I felt a raw tingling sensation flow down my arm. I almost dropped the necklace, but at the same time it felt like I couldn’t have moved my fingers if I wanted to.

“Why don’t you put it on,” said Al. “It is time for you to wear our goddess’s symbol.”

Without even realizing it, I had put the necklace over my head and tucked the whole under my shirt so the golden image rested against my bare skin. It just felt right. As soon as the pendant was touched by the flesh of my chest, I was no longer in a diner but in an ancient cavern.

The floors were covered with bear pelts. There were torches and an incense-like smell that was almost overpowering. I walked past an alcove where several midwives were at work helping women deliver their babies. That was not the chamber I was interested in. I walked into the next chamber where the devout would deliver their offerings for the goddess, and beyond that was the chamber of worshipers who were praying as priests ladled more incense and powder on the fire. In front of them stood a burnished stone statue much like the image I had on my pendant.

I looked down and realized I was wearing the garments of this priesthood and that around my neck hung a very similar stone pendant. Finally I made my way to a section of the cave where there was a large underground pool. Many members of what I realized were clergy were gathered around the pool with towels and bowls filled with different foodstuffs and scented oils. I elbowed my way into this throng.

I looked down into the pool and saw the most beautiful lady I have ever seen now or since. She was floating contentedly in this underground pool and had her eyes closed with a dreamy look on her face. Her skin was palest white against chestnut brown hair that floated all around her in the water. She floated freely in the water because of the buoyancy of her plentiful fat. She opened her mouth like a baby bird and the priest gently inserted a funnel and poured down a creamy treat, giving her time to take breaks as he did so. Another priest sat mixing butter and nuts and honey into little balls which, after she drank her fill of the cream, she opened her mouth greedily for butter ball after butter ball. Finally after eating and drinking her fill, she opened her eyes and looked at me directly.

“WILL YOU SERVE ME.”

She had not opened her mouth but I knew that she was talking to me. I was in love with this creature but I knew she could not be human even though she appeared to be.

“YOUR FATHER SAID HE WOULD, BUT HE WANDERED FROM MY TRUE WAYS. WILL YOU SERVE ME AS DILIGENTLY AS THE KINSMAN YOU TRAVEL WITH DOES? YOUR FATHERS FOR MANY GENERATIONS HAVE BEEN MY MOST LOYAL PRIESTS, WILL YOU NOT WORSHIP ME?”

My eyes were locked onto her beautiful hazel eyes. I was becoming lost in them. I spluttered out an answer before she could change her mind.

“Yes, you will be my goddess and I will serve you forever!

“GOOD. THEN AS YOUR FIRST GIFT AND THE TRIGGER FOR YOUR POWERS SO YOU CAN RAISE FOLLOWERS AND THE BALANCE IN YOUR TWISTED TIME, YOU MAY SEE ME IN MY FULLNESS AND WORSHIP.”

The other priests must have been receiving unspoken orders because those that were in the process of feeding the Goddess stopped and started stripping down to their waste. Soon they were just wearing a loincloth and they entered the pool. Another group started moving a wide cart that was connected by rope to a winch toward the edge of the pool. Soon the cart was sliding halfway into the pool; apparently there was a ramp under the water.

I could tell standing above this whole process that the body of my Goddess was unimaginably fat. I could not see her whole body, as most of it was underneath the dark pool; what I could see was that she had a fat face wreathed by multiple chins. Her shoulders were so mounded with fat that they had to be at least 3 feet wide; her upper arms were just slightly smaller and spread out in a wide roll, giving her an impressively deep elbow dimple. I could feel myself getting aroused at the sight of her and she had not even been completely revealed yet.

She closed her eyes and rested while the first group of priests was swimming out to reach her. Once they reached her floating body they started tugging and pulling her in the water towards the submerged cart. It took a little swimming and effort to get that much mass moving, but soon my floating Goddess was positioned over the submerged cart.

The Cart had a high back on the side towards the deeper water. Soon it was apparent that the priests, those in the water and those manning the winch, were shouting back and forth until the Goddess was positioned so she was floating and sitting on the cart. Then more priests poured into the pool chamber to help slowly crank the large winch which would slowly pull the cart carrying the Goddess up and out of the pool.

It was easy going at first because the buoyancy of the water carried most of our Goddess’s weight, but as more and more of her was revealed and the water streamed off my Goddess and the cart, the harder the crew on the winch had to work. Several of the priests were around the cart insuring that there were no accidents. Finally when the cart stood fully out of the water the beauty of my Goddess was revealed to me.

I don’t know if you agree with me or not but I believe that there is a special beauty imparted to exceptionally fat people. I think that’s why we sometimes have to stare; we try not to, but we can’t help it. Even though mostly it’s titillation and ridicule, there is a reason we have television programs about the 900-pound man. We find it beautiful; we find it holy in some odd sense. At least I do. That, and a good helping of lust is what I felt as I stared at my Goddess. Plus there was the whole Goddess factor and I felt waves of power crossing through the air as I stood in her presence.

I fell to my knees.

She was big all over; the view from above the pool did not even do her justice. Let’s start with her feet. They were petite in a way, but they were mostly covered with the fat of her calves above. Her thighs were spread apart and there were rolls working their way down her calves; there were also saddlebags that were prodigious in size on each side of her thighs and hips. Her butt, sitting on the cart as she was, extended far beyond the bottom roll of back fat. And her back was gloriously surrounded in rolls and rolls of fat. Her huge belly laid spread out before her on the cart. It covered the tops of her thighs and finally found its rest between her legs where it continued its course till halfway down her calves. She had to be at least half a ton if not more of pure beautiful fat.

As I was kneeling on the floor, waves of power kept hitting me until I felt like my entire body was on fire, and I could tell I was also aflame with lust.

ARISE MY SERVANT. I WILL COME TO YOU IN YOUR DREAMS SOON. LISTEN TO YOUR KINSMAN, AND WORSHIP ME.

When I heard those words in my mind, I looked up at my beautiful Goddess and I was instantly found myself in the diner in Florida with my Uncle. I wondered whether my body had ever left?

My vision must have been taken no appreciable time at all. My uncle seemed clued in on what had just happened and had a smile and a twinkle in his eye. I covered my surprise at what had just happened to me by slowly sipping what was left of my coffee.

We could hear some soft moans of pleasure slip out of Bev’s lips as she stuffed herself with eight pecan waffles. I still had not said anything, stunned as I was by the vision and my dedication to this Goddess I had just met. My uncle did not break the silence. Finally I felt compelled to say something.

“I don’t even know her name,” I said quietly.

“I call her Venus, myself. But the closest translation to the actual speech spoken at the time was Ish-su. None of us feels bound to call her that. I guess she is an intimate Goddess and all our nicknames are suitable enough for her.”

“She told me to listen to you, what should I do now?”

“I don’t want to direct your life for you, Steve, but if you have no reason to stay down here in Florida, why don’t you pack up your stuff tonight and we head back up to Cleveland? I’ve got a butcher shop that I don’t want to leave for too long. Although Gina, my daughter, is very capable at handling things till I return, I don’t want to leave her on her own too long. Also I’ll have some work for you to do, and you can go to school part-time while you’re working for me."

“I don’t have the money saved up to go to college yet!”

“No sweat, I'll loan you the money. Also there is a lot you need to learn about being a man in service to a Goddess. And maybe I’ll convince you to join the Masons as well,” said my uncle with a wink, as he showed me his Masonic ring.

“Isn’t that double dipping?”

My uncle smiled and said, “Depends who you think I’m worshiping and I can certainly tell you it ain’t an old man with a beard.”

We both chuckled at the thought. Goddesses of Fertility, Prosperity, Sex, Love and Obesity had fallen out of favor. But it seems that she was determined to make a comeback. The odds seemed more in her favor than at first glance.

I wiped my hand on my butcher’s apron as I finished tying up a pork roast for Mrs. Hurley. The one thing being a butcher’s apprentice had in common with working at McDonalds was the time you spent on your feet. It had been a whirlwind couple of months for me.

First, I was now dedicated to a Goddess and I had not had time to even explore what that meant. We took the long way back to Cleveland, stopping at every interesting eating joint my Uncle knew about on the way up. Sitting in the car listening to the radio, or talking about life in general, I felt like I was a completely new person, leaving my past behind me.
My Uncle Al has an extremely funny sense of humor, and he likes science fiction and fantasy as much as I do, so we had plenty to discuss on the way up. But, man, does that man like to eat and I must have put on at least 20 pounds on the drive up, trying to keep up with him.

Then we got to Cleveland and I went from one family potluck to another, meeting all the various relatives I never knew about. Each matron I met insisted on putting a platter of goodies under my nose and insisted that I dig in since I was so “skinny.”

My Aunt Karen was the worst of the bunch when it came to always shoving food at me and prompting me to eat more. The worst part of it was I couldn’t refuse anything because it was so delicious. So, it seems I was a willing partner in my own stuffing. It seemed a completely surreal transitioning from my life where I was stigmatized by my own family for being fat, to suddenly be surrounded by folks who seemed intent on me gaining weight. My Uncle Al, after watching his wife urging me to have seconds, thirds and even fourths at mealtime, would simply pat my tummy and smile and say, “You’re a growing boy Steve, enjoy it.” This would normally be followed by Gina waddling out from the kitchen with about three calorie-laden desserts, insisting I try a slice or two of everything.

So you can see that my adoptive family was insistent that I conform to their comfortably padded lifestyle, and I was not complaining. I did look skinny compared to all of the Renbock’s and Aunt Karen’s family. Al himself was actually this skinniest of the bunch and he weighed in at around 330 pounds. My Aunt Karen, who seemed intent on fattening me up, had to weigh around 475 pounds. And Gina, my cousin, looked like she had surpassed her mother a few years ago and weighed 575 pounds. She was the darling of the family and everyone treated her like a princess. Every effort was made to keep her off her feet, and keep her eating.

She was also the best friend I had ever met. Gina, like her father, enjoyed science fiction and fantasy, but because she only worked part-time at the bake shop down the street, she was much better read than her father. She was always suggesting things for me to read. She also noted after the whirlwind potluck tour that my clothes were getting tight and wordlessly dropped off a few bags of hand-me-downs from an uncle of Aunt Karen’s who had grown far past the need of clothes that fit someone in the mid to high 300-pound range. It was a surprise to me, but I stepped on one of the scales at the butcher shop and found I weighed 383 pounds.

Gina also got me interested in pen and paper role-playing games. Apparently she was a game master for a weekly gaming session with various younger cousins and folks Gina knew from high school. I had a lot of fun gaming with those folks. It seemed I clicked with them right away, and they were the best friends I have ever met now or since.

With me, the group made six. There was Mark and Tracy, who were engaged to be married. I could tell immediately that Tracy, who weighed in at about 340, was totally into feeding her beloved. Mark was a mountain of a man, tall to start with, but when you weigh close to 650 pounds no matter how tall you are, your biggest number is your circumference. Mark and Lisa happened to both be Harrises, which was my Aunt Karen’s side of the family. Lisa was the youngest of the group; she was still a senior in high school. She was also the skinniest, weighing in at just below 280 pounds. The fact that she was the skinniest person in Aunt Karen’s family usually got her extra helpings to beautify the skinny teenager. Tracy and Stephanie were a friend’s of Gina’s from high school.

My heart was immediately smitten by Gina’s friend Stephanie; when she entered the room on our first gaming session I was in love. It looked like Stephanie was almost as fat as Gina, only she carried much of her weight in her fat thighs and butt. Stephanie had light frizzy brown hair which she wore as a sort of halo around her beautifully full and chubby face. She had freckles and her two green eyes glittered in the midst of a face that seemed to be have all the right smile and laugh lines and none of the bad ones. She had the most beautiful fat pear-shaped body I have ever seen. Her wide fat hips swayed beautifully as she talked to her friends. It was clear that in addition to having an amazingly beautiful fat body, she had a great sense of humor and personality. I was immediately tongue tied in front of Stephanie, which she recognized and repeatedly turned my ears and face as red as a beet.

It also was no coincidence that the group’s average weight was 450 pounds. It looked like it doubled at Gina’s group feeding session. Everyone in the group, as part of the rules, had to bring at least six desserts, one for each member of the group. The gaming sessions would start at noon with a big lunch that Karen fixed for the group. Not eating a second helping resulted in boos and hisses from the group. After eating a prodigious lunch, we would all settle down to some serious gaming.

Aside from the dice and character sheets, we were given a large bowl filled with a combination of all the tasty treats that we brought to the game. So as we sat and chatted and rolled dice, we were always grazing on this calorie-laden fare. There were also additional punishments and bonuses layered on by our radiantly corpulent Game Master.

If you rolled a 1 and fumbled, the person on your right would fill your bowl to the brim and you had to eat everything in it or the situation for your character would fare even worse. Usually this was followed by the chant, "eat, eat, eat, eat!"

It was all in good fun. If your character died, in addition to rolling up a new one, you would have to eat a special dessert the Game Master would select. Usually it involved eating a whole cheesecake. And everyone would chant, "Eat! Eat! Eat!"

If you took hit point damage you had to eat a bite for every point taken. If you crit a monster you got a special treat from the Game Master. All these extra eating rules were followed by the chorus, "Eat! Eat! Eat!"

Then around seven in the evening, one of the girls would mention that she was hungry and a whole conversation started about what we would all have for dinner. We would all pitch in money. Sometimes we would order several stacks of pizza, sometimes boxes and boxes of Chinese food.

Sometimes for our dinner break Al would have prepared a barbeque feast which often devolved into an eating contest among the group. Al, thoroughly prepared, always made sure he had enough bratwursts, hamburgers, hot dogs, and barbeque ribs to serve such a gluttonous bunch.

After the break for dinner we would switch on Game Masters and Tracy would take over from Gina. If we thought Gina propelled us to stuff ourselves, Tracy was like Gina multiplied by a factor of ten. By the time Tracy would take over as Game Master, we would have been binging non-stop for at least 8 hours.

The first time I played with the group I was kind of annoyed with combining the feeding component with a role-playing game, but that was how they did it and it enabled me to steal fleeting lustful glances at Stephanie. When Tracy took over I was restful and extremely full and that’s when she would put the screws to her multiple feedees. Tracy spied me as a weak link.

“Steph, Stevie looks so full he’s almost groaning. Apparently, sister, he doesn’t know how to play in the ‘BIG’ leagues. He rolled a fumble and you just happen to be sitting to his right; why don’t you feed little Stevie his penalty bowl? Make sure to fill it extra high.”

“How’s this,” said Steph as she added scoop after scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of my bowl, which was already filled to overflowing with three blueberry, chocolate and key lime cheesecakes, chocolate tort, and apple pie. Steph, with a wicked smile on her face, had my penalty bowl stacked so it was more than overflowing and then she proceeded to top it off with a tower of whipped cream. I was speechless at the sight of eating a dessert that could easily feed 6 people, and I was already full to bursting before I the first bite touched my lips.

Tracy, seeing the stunned look on my face, struck me at my weakest moment.

“Hey, Steph, Stevie’s looking a little full, poor baby." The group snickered, knowing that they were all as full and fattened up as I was, they had also been prey to Tracy’s below-the-belt feeding techniques. It didn’t keep them from joining enthusiastically into Tracy’s diabolical plans.

“Steph, apparently the poor boy's pants are too tight. Apparently he hasn’t been watching his weight and he doesn’t know enough to wear pants that stretch to our little game. Why don’t you unbutton his pants so his poor fat little belly can relax a little bit, there you go.”

My face went red with embarrassment at Tracy’s prompting, but Steph, who seemed to enjoy my plight, gave me a provocative come hither look and then snaked her hand under my fat belly, undid the button on my jeans, and unzipped my fly, which allowed my fat to gush out like water that was held back by a dam.

Steph smiled at my plight and gave my jiggling girth a slap. My face continued to deepen in hue and most of the girls got a chuckle at my expense. Mark, who wore sweat pants to all these proceedings, was in the middle of polishing off a batch of brownies his aunt had made just for him with a special butter frosting. He had long ago decided to let his extraordinary belly roam free; it normally stuck out at least so much that his tent-like T-Shirt looked like a half shirt.

In the midst of eating a brownie he said, “Don’t worry, man, in this house we let the fat run free.”

His encouragement and sly wink as he continued to eat confirmed that I need not flee the table in embarrassment. Then Tracy lowered the boom on me.

“Steph, our Stevie still looks soo full. Why don’t you feed him so he can concentrate on swallowing and chewing?”

Then my beautiful Steph turned her chair so she was facing me and proceeded to feed me my penalty bowl, bite by delicious bite. Oh I was so so full, and somehow I found the ability to eat everything this beautiful girl put in my mouth. But I was still faltering and Steph had to let me catch up and catch my breath as I went on, but inexorably she fed me smiling and crooning and encouraging me as if I was a baby bird that needed such sugary and fat-laden food.

It seemed to me as Steph fed me bite by delicious bite that she was having as much fun feeding me as I was enjoying the experience. We had moved our chairs so she was sitting opposite me. Her arm jiggled with each heaping spoonful of dessert that she dug out of the bowl and placed into my waiting lips. Our eyes were locked on each other, and it was then that I realized that Steph enjoyed stuffing us as much or more than Tracy and Gina. She also knew how to push her feedee to new levels of gluttony.

It was getting to the end of the bowl and I was slowing down when she told me with eyes glittering, “Sweetie, Stevie, you’re doing really good. You finish off this bowl and I will take you on a date next Friday.”

Apparently she could tell that I thought she was hot. And as I heard chuckles all around the room, and shouts of "Go Stevie!" I realized that Gina and Karen had this match in mind when they sat me right next to Steph.

With a major bout of determination, looking into the eyes of such a gorgeous fat beauty as Steph, I managed to slowly eat the last of the colossal bowl of sweets. As I was eating the last bite, Steph started massaging my fat belly in order to make room for all that she had placed in it, and leaned over and gave me a kiss.

I was not the only one to receive such treatment. When Mark, towards the end of the late session, rolled a 1, Tracy with glee switched places with Gina and with squeals of joy started prepping Mark’s gigantic penalty bowl.

Tracy had picked out Mark’s penalty bowl, which was a large metal mixing bowl from Karen’s kitchen. Tracy used up all the remaining desserts that we had all brought to the gaming session in preparing Mark’s bowl. Slices of cheesecake, chocolate torte, apple pie, and brownies were all deposited in the bottom of the bowl. Then scoop after scoop of rich ice cream was piled on top of the extravaganza. This was then followed by the whipped cream tower.

We all cheered Tracy with each fattening treat she added to the bowl. This was the enjoyment of sheer gluttony. Mark looked excited. Then the feeding began. Tracy sat across from her fiancé, with the bowl sitting atop his tummy, as she shoveled bite after bite into his mouth. Soon, even though Mark had started eating at a furious pace, he slowed down. It was apparent that this was going to be a marathon of feeding, as my own penalty bowl had been. Tracy was as persuasive a feeder as Steph had been for me.

“Oh, Mark, keep going baby, you can eat one more bite, I know you can. Here I will massage your tummy so you can find a spot to put it. Good job, you're doing great; eat one more bite for Tracy, I know you can do it. Another, good, good, pace yourself, eat slowly, eat slowly, good, good. You look so hot, baby, with that sweet stuff around your mouth, you finish this and I’ll treat you good tonight, baby. That’s my baby, another bite, eat, sweetie, eat.”

Tracy continued to encourage him bite after bite, swallow after swallow, encouraging her feedee to greater and greater exploits. I watched this feeding display with a strange attraction. I felt Steph reach for my hand. Her eyes were twinkling.

“Want to go for a walk,” Steph said quietly.

I followed her out of the room, leaving this scene of utter gluttony behind me.

Hogswatch- 8

It was Thursday night and tomorrow I was going to go on my first “Official” date with Steph. I was going to meet her over at her apartment and then we were going to go over to a neighborhood pub. Steph and I had been talking on the phone constantly; it seemed that we really “clicked” on every level. And often after work Steph, Gina and I would meet up and watch a movie at my Uncle’s House.

Al was enjoying teasing me about Steph at the butcher shop. He often made suggestions that he knew a few jewelers if I needed to talk to them about a ring. He was also full of suggestions of how I could propose. It was all in good fun, but Al had a point. Steph seemed like the girl of my dreams. I did ask Al how you know who’s the girl you should marry?

Al just laughed and said “why don’t you ask Her,” and pointed at the medallion of the Goddess I wore around my neck.

Other than saying that, Al didn’t seem full of suggestions. Gina was though. She was so happy that one of her best friends and her long lost cousin were dating. My Aunt Karen had gotten even more militant in her feeding program for me, saying a good girl like Stephanie can’t be seen with someone who is “skin and bones” like you. So unless I ate at least five helpings Aunt Karen would say, “Stephanie will be disappointed I told her I was getting you in Shape.”

“What Shape Aunt of mine?”

“Round, FAT, and happy,” said Aunt Karen with a smile as she patted my growing tummy.

Even though I enjoyed Aunt Karen’s food and found eating till full and past capacity exciting I was still a little nervous about the weight I was packing on. I had weighed myself on the scale at the Butcher shop this morning and I was over 400 pounds. 416 pounds to be exact.  At the rate I was gaining I would overtake my friend Mark’s weight in less than a year. In less than a year.

I had to stop, 400 pounds was bigger than I ever thought I would be, but I could live with it. It was hard to get around, and I found myself getting out of breath as I walked or as I did anything physically challenging. Standing and working all day at the buthershop was starting to be a challenge for me. But how did Mark handle life at his weight. And I could see that if I did not change, my Uncle’s family would have me fattened up and weighing more than Mark.

And Steph when we talked together, told me how much she enjoyed me eating and gaining. Often when we watched a movie at my Uncle’s she would sit next to me and feed me popcorn all during whatever movie we were watching. Ohh how I enjoyed being her feedee. But could I make the jump and live a lifestyle that would have me weighing more than 500, 600, 700 or 800 pounds.

I guess I did not have to decide tonight, but every meal , snack and binge was bringing me closer to extreme gaining and extreme Obesity.

When Mark and Tracy finally left the Renbock’s house after a day of gaming and gaining I got to see how Mark travels. You see he can’t just stroll over to a car, and hop in and sit down. For Mark it is a major procedure. First thing, Mark doen’t walk around, he rides on the Renbock’s scooter.  Karen and Gina normally don’t ride the scooter they use wheelie walkers when they need help getting around.

So Mark would just leave the gaming table on his scooter and go down the ramp outside and he would then have to make the transfer into His and Tracy’s Van. He could not sit in the passenger or drivers seats because even all the way back they could not provide the space for Mark’s belly.

No Mark would sit on a Hydraulic platform in the back of the van. When Mark wanted to get in Tracy would open the back of the van. Use the control to move the platform out. Mark would, using welded Handrails, pull himself from the scooter and and onto the platform. It was quite a sight to see my friend struggle to move his body such a short distance. I felt sorry for him, but the rest of the Renbock’s were cheering Mark on. Aunt Karen was cheering and cooing and as Mark caught his breath she pressed a tin of cookies into his hands to keep him occupied on the hour long drive home.

I think I distinctly heard Aunt Karen say to Tracy, “Mark looks like he’s plumping up nicely keep up with the good work dear.”

If my Aunt wanted to plump me up was I headed toward a future where I was barely mobile?

At the same time that I was repulsed at the struggle Mark had to just move around He seemed very happy as Tracy moved the platform into the van and he proceeded to munch on cookies.

I don’t know what I feel. I am attracted and repelled at the mass gluttony I have found around me since my move to this Fat Enclave.

And what did my Goddess think about this progression in my life. I held her medal in my hand and concentrated on her image I had of her in my mind. Her beautiful Obese body as the Priests and acolytes had pulled her cart out of the underground pool. Perhaps my Obese Queen was enjoying giving of her bounty and enjoyed seeing me grow.

As I held the medallion and meditated on HER BODY I found myself elsewhere.

I was in a bed. In a bed with soft silken sheets and I found myself naked lying against the soft warm flesh of my Goddess. She was lying on her side and her enormous belly lay flowing against mine as we lay facing one another.

“I AM PLEASED THAT YOU WANT TO ASK FOR MY WISDOM. I ENJOY FEELING YOUR PLEASURE AS YOU PARTAKE OF MY BOUNTY. MY BLESSING IS UPON YOU SO YOUR BODY WILL REJOICE AND TAKE ON MY ASPECT QUICKLY. DO NOT DOUBT. YOU WILL LEARN MORE OF MY PRIESTHOOD AND MY WORSHIP AS YOU LIVE WITH YOUR UNCLE’S FAMILY.

JUST EAT AND PARTAKE, AND GROW.

Suddenly between us, by my head, appeared a platter on which lay some of the most delectable deserts I have ever seen: Chocolates, pastries, cheesecakes, and other dainties.

Each was bite sized and with a wink my Goddess fed me the first bite. You have heard of the nectar of the God’s and how if you drink the nectar you no longer can be satisfied with any ordinary drink. These delicious sweets were like that. They melted on my tongue and in my mouth and they made my body hum with pleasure. Each time she shoved another treat into my eager mouth I felt rainbow of taste and pleasure take place.

Time passed but I did not account for it as we fed each other so sweetly with Hunger and Desire. Although I imagined the platter would soon be empty and I bereft. I opened my eyes and studied the plate between us. It was as full of fat laden, sugar laden sweets as ever.

As wondered at this turn of events my Goddess blindsided me with another question.

“AM I BEAUTIFUL MY LOVE?”

“You are Beautiful; in fact you are the embodiment of beauty.”

“THEN YOU ARE HANDSOME MY LOVE FOR YOU HAVE GROWN IN MY ASPECT.”

I Looked at my body more closely. I realized that my belly was flowing out farther than my arm. Apparently as I had eaten and eaten of my Goddess’ sweets my body had packed on an exponential number of pounds. It made my worries of weighing as much as Mark seems as nothing. I was HUGE.

I tried to sit up on the bed. I could barely move. I was a vast inflated pillow of fat. I could not haul my body into a sitting position.

I heard the soft laughter of my Goddess.

“STEVE YOUR SKINNY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND STEPHANIE WOULD BE SO PLEASED WITH YOUR BODY AS IT IS NOW.  YOU LOOK GOOD AT 1300 POUNDS. DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE YOUR BODY THIS SIZE WHEN YOU RETURN. I THINK MARK WILL BE JEALOUS OF YOUR SUDDEN GAIN AND I CAN’T LET YOUR MAGICAL GAINING RUIN YOUR FRIENDSHIP. Hmm WE CAN’T HAVE THAT.”

She placed her hand on my Belly as it lay spread far out in front of me and I felt a tingling sensation all over my body. I could feel my skin shrinking and my body slowly returning to my normal Dimensions.

“YOU WILL HAVE TO COME AGAIN AND EAT ANOTHER LIGHT SNACK WITH ME, OR A FEAST. I LIKE BIG BOYS. YOU SHOULD KNOW ANY WEIGHT YOU GAIN HERE STAY’S WITH YOU. I CAN SPREAD THE POUNDS YOU PUT ON AMONG MY FOLLOWERS OR THOSE WHO ARE ENCHANTED ON HOGSWATCH NIGHT. BUT EVENTUALLY WHEN YOUR LIFE IS DONE AND YOU RETURN TO MY REALM ALL YOUR HIDDEN WEIGHT WILL RETURN TO YOU. YOU WILL ALSO LEARN TO TRANFER YOUR FAT TO OTHERS SO YOU CAN MAINTAIN YOUR MOBILITY IF YOU WISH. BUT REMEMBER EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER.”

Before I disappeared from this place I wanted to ask a few questions.

“Can I see some of your followers that have passed on?”

“PERHAPS LATER, THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DISCUSS NOW. I LIKE THIS GIRL YOU ARE DATING, STEPHANIE. YOU HAVE MY BLESSING. SHE IS A FOLLOWER OF MINE. ALL OF YOUR NEW GAINING FRIENDS BELONG TO ME. AS HER GODDESS AND YOURS I AM HAPPY WITH THE UNION.”

“But, we are not married?”

“YOU SOON WILL BE, I WILL SEND HER DREAMS AND SOON. A MARRIAGE OF MY FOLLOWERS IS A BOON TO ME. MY WORSHIPERS MUST INCREASE. AS YOU JOIN IN UNION, IT WILL ENCREASE YOUR POWERS AND MINE.”

“My Powers?”

“AS YOU WILL THINGS AND MEDITATE ON ME REALITY WILL CONFORM TO YOUR WISHES. YOU WILL SEE. YOU MUST BRING PEOPLE INTO KNOWLEDGE OF ME. ENCOURAGE ENDULGENCE, AND EVEN GLUTTONY. LEARN THE SWEET WISDOM OF GUIDING PEOPLE TO GAIN AND EAT AND TAKE ON MY ASPECT. AS YOU BRING ME MORE FOLLOWERS MORE AND MORE WILL SOON BE IN THRALL TO MY POWER. THAT IS YOUR GOAL.”

“I think I understand, teach others to live as the Renbock’s do.”

“THAT IS MY WISH. GO ENJOY LIFE, AND ENJOY STEPHANIE. SOON YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING MANY TO KNOW ME IN ORDER TO STAY AS SMALL AS MARK IF STEPHANIE HAS ANY SAY.”

Then my Goddess gave another smile and placed another little cheesecake in my mouth. I was again assaulted by myriads of wonderful flavors. The last thing I heard my Goddess say before I found myself back in my bedroom was.

“FOR STEPHANIE”

Hogswatch – 9

Gina and Stephanie sat together on the Renbock’s couch both eating pints of gourmet ice cream.  Steve had left an hour earlier to go to sleep because he had to work tomorrow. Steve lived a block down the street at the apartment above the Butcher Shop.

        Both Gina and Stephanie did not have to get up early in the morning and they were talking girl talk about the above mentioned Steve.

“His clothes are getting soo tight Gina we will have to ask Mark if he has any hand me downs for Stevie. I just love to see his belly poking out from the bottom of his t-shirt. But, we can’t have anyone else noticing the nudging we are doing to Stevie’s metabolism.”

“Ohh Mom and Dad know but they don’t mind our little games, after all our Goddess wants to see folks take on her aspect. It was just a little nudge in the right direction to make Stevie pack on the pounds. Mom entirely approves. She’s the reel feeder in this house.”

“I know, your mom’s the best. Do you have another pint of the Chocolate?”

“Yep, get another pint of the Butter Pecan for me. My Butt doesn’t want to leave the couch.”

“OK, here I go,” said Stephanie as she hauled her fat body up off the couch and into a standing position. At 515 pounds this was not an easy proposition.

        Stephanie waddled her way into the kitchen in that large swaying walk most fat people develop. She popped open the freezer and pulled out two more pints of ice cream of the correct flavors and was about to walk back to the couch when the Phone rang.

“Hello, Renbock’s,” said Steph picking up the Phone.

“Hello Steph, didn’t know you were still visiting with Gina. Great to hear you but could you put Gina on the phone,” said Steve with concern in his voice.

“OK Baby, but you owe me,” said Steph seductively as she handed the phone to Gina with a perplexed look.

As is always the case when you listen to another person have a conversation on the phone, listening does not make a whole lot of sense.

“Yeah, she’s not listening. She’s getting me some ice-cream.

No I won’t laugh at you.

You did what?

She Did.

What was it like.

We need to talk more, there’s some stuff we I need to show you.

Yes I belong to her too.

The Whole group’s dedicated to her.

You didn’t know.

Do You Like It.

I thought you would, you look great.

Don’t be scared.

I’ll find you some of Mark’s hand me downs.

I might be able to find you something to sleep in but no clothes.

We will come over, I want to see.

Don’t be embarrassed , she thinks’ you rock.

You know she likes you bigger, she won’t care.

Stop being a ninny.

See you soon.

Click.

Gina’s squealed with delight.

Stephanie who had been listening to this whole one-sided conversation was bursting to know what was going on.

“Gina what’s going on with Steve”

“You won’t believe it, Steph but our Stevie has drawn the eye of our Goddess.”

“And”

“Well my cousin had a vision where he was lying next to our Goddess. She was feeding him bon-bons.”

“And,” said Steph with a little hint of jealousy.

“Well it seems your boyfriend has unfortunately put on a little bit of weight. And all his clothes don’t fit and he called to see if I could find some bigger clothes for him to wear tomorrow. I told him that we would have to go over and measure him for what he needed, and that I would bring something of mine to work as a nightshirt.”

“You didn’t, “said Stephanie with a dreamy look in her eye.

“I did, go find my measuring tape and let’s hop in the SUV and drive over. I don’t want to burn any calories walking the block,” said Gina with a wicked smile.

After the short trip Gina and Steph stood at the top of the stairs to Steve’s apartment. Hauling their bodies sideways up the stairway to the apartment above had taken all their energy. They were panting with the exertion and both girls stopped to catch their breath before they knocked on the door.

Gina put her hand up to knock and the door opened a crack.

“Thank goodness it’s you said a worried voice from inside,” and Steve opened the door wide for Gina and Steph to edge into his apartment.

Even edging in sideways Gina and Steph’s body’s rubbed the side of the doorframe. It was apparent that this old style loft apartment did not have easy access for the super sized. As Steph stuffed her body thru the doorway, she thought to herself that Steve was going to have to move, soon because she didn’t want to run this gauntlet every time she wanted to visit him.

As soon as Gina was through the door she gave her cousin a big hug. Gina knew that gaining on purpose was new to Steve, and she wanted to encourage him and not scare him off when it came to gaining weight.

Ever since she was a little fat girl Gina, Tracy and Stephanie had talked about how they liked fat men, and how they wanted to fatten up their prospective husbands. Also at this time Gina shared with her school friends how her family served the Goddess. On a whim at a sleep-over at the Renbock’s house Gina led the group in a dedication ceremony to the Goddess.

What the girls thought was some light-hearted fun turned into a ceremony that changed their lives forever. Each of them had an individual vision of themselves in the Goddess’s realm and each had pledged their worship and devotion. All were gifted with certain powers and each became a servant of the Goddess. All of the girls started to gain weight at a rapid rate.

Gina and Steph had been nudging Steve’s metabolism and that was one reason for his quick weight gain since he moved to Cleveland. Also they had been using their powers so that Steve did not notice his weight gain and did not care.

All of their nudging and manipulating with magic and with words  was minor compared to the weight Steve had gained from binging on the food of the Goddess’ realm.

Steve had on the voluminous robe that Gina had given him. Steve had gained so much weight everywhere. The robe that Gina had given him at 383 pounds could not even meet over his jiggling belly.

Steph could immediately tell that Steve had gained a huge amount of weight. She felt herself getting turned on by this instantly fatter version of her boyfriend. From his fat chubby face to his fat feet and cankles she could see how Steve’s recent gain had affected his body. Steve carried much of his weight in his huge belly but his butt had grown outward forming a huge butt shelf. She wanted to squeeze that butt.

As soon as Gina had finished hugging Steve, Steph gave him a big body hug and planted a kiss on his puffy lips.

“I’m so glad you two could come, none of my stuff fits. I need your help,” said Steve breathlessly

“Stevie you look hot, have you weighed yourself yet?” asked Steph

“Truth to tell, I have not yet. My first concern was that none of my clothes fit, I don’t know how much I gained. But I know it is more than a pound or two. Do you like it?” asked Steve.

Steph who was still pressed up next to Steve moved her hands up and down his body caressing each roll of fat.

“It’s a good start,” said Steph in a purring voice in Steve’s ear.

Gina who was going through the remains of her bag could not help but notice that Steph had Steve’s soldier almost at attention underneath all that fat. Gina figured that she better get to measuring and let the love birds alone. Gina pulled out a large measuring tape out of her bag.

“I don’t want to be trouble but we need to get you measured for new clothes cousin, and then I can leave. Here’s some stuff you can use for tonight and for tomorrow at the shop,” said Gina pulling some clothes out of the bag at her side and setting them on his bed

Steph and Steve separated with apparent reluctance. Soon Steph and Gina were measuring Steve’s body every which way in order to order a new set of clothes. Some of these measurements were for their own curiosity and had nothing to do with new clothes. Steve was unaware that anything was out of order, figuring that for someone of his size upper and lower thigh  measurements were called for.

Soon all of the strange measurements were taken by Gina and duly notated in a little book.

“I will check around and find stuff that will look good and will fit you cousin.  Mark and some other Harris’s have gained some weight and will have hand me downs for you, and we will have to have some stuff ordered and made new. I will give you the bills for your new wardrobe when I have them and we will go from there. I’ll give you a call here in the morning Steph. Take care lovebirds,” said Gina as she squeezed through the doorway and quietly shut the door.

Steve was sitting on the side of the bed with wearing nothing but a bath robe that could barely fit over his fat arms and shoulders. With Steve in a sitting position the robe was pushed out by his hips even more and it only covered his fat rolls on his sides just partially. His belly sat on the lower belly sat on the tops of his thighs and forced its way down down between his legs covering Steve’s soldier with pounds of fat.

Steph stood at the foot of the bed looking down on her extremely corpulent boyfriend. Steph could tell that everything hinged on how she handled Steve and his transformed body. Steph started stripping out of her clothes.

“Ohh baby you look awesome, let’s get you out of that scrap of a robe.”

It was quite a struggle for Steve to extract himself from the robe that was several sizes two small for his abundant frame. Soon after some pushing and pulling Steve was laying on the bed face to face with his new lover as she examined his body quite intimately.

After a while the exploration became mutual and soon the slow heaving, heavy breathing dance began which ended with both fat bodies sweating and groaning with pleasure and delight.

Hogwatch -  10

Stephanie Pontunuch walked up a gravel path to the round open door that stood waiting for her at the top of the green hill. There was a patio and from where she was walking she could tell that she was walking up to a restaurant or tea garden of some sort.

It was not that steep a grade but Steph found it quite hard to walk in the gravel up hill and by the time she had reached the top of the hill, just outside the restaurant door she stopped to catch her breath. She was quite out of breath and she sat down on one of the nearby wide stone benches.

Steph realized that she was quite out of shape. Having fairly fat and sedentary friends like Tracy and Gina kept Steph from realizing just how fat she was.

It was a beautiful sunny day, there were a few white puffy clouds in the sky and that was it. The gravel path that she had been walking on stretched out of sight to the far side of the bucolic valley. There were a few other houses and cottages she could see and there were wandering herds of sheep that speckled the hillsides.

Steph was wearing what folk’s used to call their “Sunday Best”. She wore cream colored dress with patterns of small roses on it, hose and a wide red hat.

As she was sitting nearby the door she could smell the myriad of wonderful cooking smells that wafted through the open door. Steph would have hauled herself upright because of the delicious aromas but the fact that she was still panting from the exertion of the climb kept her seated.

Steph remembered with pleasure the cake Gina had baked for her when she had at long last reached her goal of 500lbs, a whole chocolate sheet cake with fudge icing. Gina had cut out the center section with the 500lbs on it just for Steph to eat. 

Steph liked being fat, the sensuousness of eating and the tactile nature of her shifting rolls of fat, even the very presence her body commanded when she walked into a room were all perks Steph cherished.

Steph did not care for the amount of effort it took to get 500 pounds moving or for that matter how much effort it took it to keep her body moving.

If Steph was going to go anywhere that required any walking she normally bought one of those nice electric scooters’s.  At first Steph had been embarrassed when she, a woman in her 20’s, used the scooter around the grocery store or Wal-Mart. Steph had gotten used to dealing with the disapproving stare’s that were directed at someone of her size. She was not going to let a few ignorant nasty people stop her from enjoying her life.

As Steph finally felt that she could breathe again, she sincerely hoped that there was not going to be anymore walking today.

“Miss would you like a hand, you are expected for lunch today,” said a very fat man that had stepped outside the bistro in order to help Steph to her feet.

The Maitre-de had surprised Steph as he was very light on his feet for a man of his size. Steph guessed that the Maitre-de was about 5’9” and weighed at least 400lbs. His tuxedo was well cut for a man of his weight and size and he led her inside.

Imagine a country Inn, with a medium sized dinning room and just a few tables. There was a cheery fire blazing in the fireplace and everything looked like it was built for pleasure. As Steph followed the Maitre-de she realized this was the nicest restaurant she had ever entered.

 There was plenty of space between the tables, enough that Steph did not bump anyone on her way to her table and enough that the conversations could not be heard from one table to the next.

The other thing Steph noticed was that everyone in the Inn was very fat.  Steph with some shock noted that most of the patron’s were fatter than herself. A few of the diner’s looked to be upwards of 1000 pounds.

The Maitre-de seemed to be leading Steph to a vacant seat across from one of the fattest women Steph had ever seen. Steph recognized her instantly as her Goddess. She started to kneel.

“OHH DON’T GET YOUR DRESS DUSTY ON MY ACCOUNT CHILD,” said the Goddess with a mental pulse that resonated kindness and love.

The Maitre-de had his hand on her back and helped Steph regain her feet with a modicum of dignity. Then he wheeled out the armless chair and motioned Steph to sit. There must have been a locking mechanism for the wheels because when Steph lowered her mass onto the chair it did not move an inch.

The chair was very comfortable.  It was very big and seemed to want to make her comfortable.  There were no arm’s to squeeze her hips like most chairs did. Then in an ingenious little twist the Maitre-de popped the bottom part of the chair out like a recliner twisted a few more knobs and a footrest popped out. Then the Maitre-de unlocked the wheels and positioned the chair so that Steph was directly facing her Goddess.

Then the Maitre-de smiled and unfurled a very large napkin which he spread over her dress and tied around her neck like a large bib. 

Then the Maitre-de poured Steph a glass of wine from the bottle that the Goddess was drinking from and left.

Steph studied the figure across from her.

Ish-su was also dressed similarly to Steph, wearing a huge tent like dress patterned with flowers.  Whatever material it was made out of, was able to stretch quite easily and it contained and displayed each roll of flesh in a way that Steph found envious and strikingly beautiful.

        Steph’s contemplation of her goddess was interrupted as the first course was placed in front of her.

The first course was 12 prawns with truffle sauce. 

Steph loved shrimp and with the combination of the crustacean and the rich sauce, each shrimp almost burst with flavor.  Time seemed to slow down as she savored each bite.

“OHH MY YOU DO LIKE YOUR FOOD DON’T YOU STEPH. YOU ARE IN FOR A FEAST TODAY MY CHILD, MY SPECIAL TREAT.

Steph looked down at her plate and realized she had just eaten the last shrimp and she was ravenous for more.

Sensing this situation the waiter removed her first course and set down a platter of beautiful looking smoked salmon. Then he set down a plate with a cube of rich Irish butter and a basket filled with dark soda bread.

“WATCH HOW AN EXPERT EATS THIS.”

Ishsu made a motion with her hand and a slab of bread rose from her basket and the butter knife rose from the setting and started lathering butter onto the bread.

Steph was amazed, although she had not paid any attention to Ishsu as Steph was eating her prawns, this was the first time she noticed that the Goddess did not have to even lift her hand to her mouth. Ishsu was able to levitate anything she wanted to her hungry mouth.

Steph immediately realized that Ishsu’s arms and hands were so layered with rolls and hanging fat that it would be almost an impossibility to feed herself.  Apparently the Goddess had the Power to work around that particular mobility issue.

Steph wondered what it would be like to grow as Fat as her patron Deity. The thought made her body tingle with desire and at that moment Ishsu levitated the smoked salmon sandwich to her lips.

The rich creamy taste of the salmon, butter and bread tasted absolutely tremendous to Steph and she closed her eyes with pleasure as she ate.

Ishsu was an expert feeder. All Steph had to do was enjoy the flavors and each time she opened her mouth to take a bite the food was placed into her mouth with precision. When she needed to take a break or needed a drink Ishsu wordlessly anticipated her needs. Steph even felt the Goddess’s ghostly caressing her belly

“NOTHING LEFT BUT CRUMBS OF THIS COURSE MY CHILD.

Steph opened her eyes and watched the waiter remove the empty platter in front of her.

“Wow, that was amazing.”

“I AM NOT THE GODDESS OF GLUTTONY FOR NO REASON DEAR,” said Ishsu with a cherubic smile on her face.

“I LOVE FEEDING MY CHILDREN.  I THINK STEVEN LOOKS MUCH BETTER NOW THAT HE IS STARTING TO FILL OUT DON’T YOU THINK.”

Steph felt her face turning red as she flushed with embarrassment. She certainly enjoyed the new fatter Steve.  She had been stuffing him for weeks and yet was amazed at how much weight Steve put on in one night binging in the Goddess’s realm.

Before Steph could follow that thought to its final conclusion a large bowl filled to the rim with delicious looking creamy soup was placed in front of her and Ishsu immediately levitated the soup spoons and started feeding Steph and Herself.

Not one drop of the soup was dropped as Ishsu masterfully magicked the soup into Steph’s mouth.  Steph felt a little silly letting the Goddess feed her, almost like an overgrown baby. But Steph also remembered how enjoyable it was to feed her growing boyfriend.

The soup was rich and creamy and Steph savored each mouthful.

“YOU KNOW I CAN TALK WHY WE EAT DEAR. WHAT I BROUGHT YOU HERE TO DISCUSS THIS NIGHT IS YOUR MARRIAGE TO STEVEN RENBOCK.”

Steph almost fumbled a mouthful of hot soup when she heard this but was able to cover her misstep before spilling the delicious soup.

“JUST LISTEN TO ME WHILE YOU EAT STEPH, THERE’S A GOOD GIRL,” said the Goddess as she placed the last spoonful of soup to Steph’s lips.

The empty bowls were whisked away quickly and replaced by a steaming platter loaded with buttered potatoes, buttered cauliflower, buttered broccoli and 12 pieces of Rack of Lamb.

Steph’s eyes grew wide at the sight of her main course and she marveled that she was still able to eat after the first three courses. Steph was glad that the Goddess was feeding her because she could just concentrate on eating everything that was placed in her mouth.

As soon as both women’s food was placed in front of them Ishsu started an intricate dance of forks, knives and Steph had to concentrate on eating.

“YOU LOOK SO PRECIOUS LIKE A BABY BIRD WITH YOUR EYE’S CLOSED AND YOUR MOUTH FULL.”

Steph was really enjoying this meal.  Lamb was something she had been introduced to by the Renbock’s and this was the best she had ever eaten. The Goddess certainly had her ear while she was savoring each bite. Steph smiled as she thought she could get used to being fed by hand, it was so sensual.

“YOU AND STEVE WILL BE A GREAT COUPLE. I THINK YOU ARE ENJOYING THE CHANGES MY FAVOR HAS BROUGHT HIM, I WILLINGLY WILL SHARE THESE BENEFITS. I NEED STEVE AND I NEED YOU, YOUR UNION WOULD BE A BOON TO MY CAUSE. WILL YOU AGREE TO MARRY UNDER MY BANNER.”

The Goddess paused long enough to let Steph finish chewing and answer her.

Steph opened her eyes and contemplated the Goddess’s question. This was what she had always wanted.  To be married with the Goddess’s blessing. Steve was a sweet, humble, smart and sexy fat man and Steph did not want to let him get away.

BEFORE YOU ANSWER YOU MUST KNOW THAT OFTEN STEVE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL AND BE AWAY FROM YOU AT TIMES IN ORDER TO DO MY BIDDING.

“I am not blind. I know all about Hogswatch Night. Karen would always be moody around Hogswatch and short with Al, and then we girls would have a sleepover and binge with Karen.

One Hogswatch Karen was particularly moody and had mixed a little too much bailey’s into her mudslide. Karen told us that Hogswatch is your High Holy Day and that was why she was binging in your honor, she also let slip that Al was out tempting people in your name on Hogswatch night. Karen was pretty sure that sometimes it involves mixing some of the more carnal pleasures.”

“THAT DEPEND’S ON THE PERSON BUT YES SOMETIMES SEX IS INVOLVED IN THE PACT PROCESS, BUT OFTEN IT IS NOT. IF IT WILL HELP YOU DECIDE AL IS PARTICULARLY DEDICATED TO HIS MATE AND OFTEN FOUND WAYS TO ENLARGE MY WORSHIP WITHOUT RESORTING TO SEX

“I think I would have no problem saying yes to everything getting married under your banner entails if I could eat here with you on a regular basis, eating like this is magical.”

“HMM, I THINK I WOULD LIKE THAT. FEEDING YOU HAS BEEN SO FUN. I WARN YOU THOUGH; THE WEIGHT YOU GAIN IN MY REALM CAN BE PUT OFF BUT TEMPORARILY. YOU ARE LIABLE TO GET QUITE FAT.”

“I am already Fat. Do we have a deal?”

“YES, YOU AGREE TO MARRY STEVE UNDER MY BANNER AND OBEY MY PRECEPTS AND I WILL BLESS YOUR UNION AND WE WILL EAT LIKE THIS EVERY WEEK.”

“Since we have a deal, I would be happy for Steve to be my husband, and to get married under your banner and to obey your precepts. Now Before the lamb get’s cold let’s finish this course and see what’s next on the menu. ”

“GOOD IT’S SETTLED THEN. I WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.”

At those words Ishsu fed Steph the last of the Lamb and soon those platters were taken by the waiters.

Steph eyes grew large as a platter of fish in a lemon butter sauce appeared on the table before her. As before the silverware was levitated into service and Ishsu began feeding Steph her platter of fish bite by delicious bite.

The rich creamy sauce combined with the tender fish made Steph swoon with pleasure. It almost seemed to Steph as she concentrated on eating that Ishsu was increasing the pace at which she was feeding Steph.

Finally there was nothing left and the Goddess spooned the last bit of sauce into Steph’s mouth.

Steph was knew that dessert was going to be the pinnacle of the meal and she was right. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 174 11
CW: mild belly kink and stuffing ahead! Ezekiel, a particularly gluttonous angel, finds himself kicked out of Heaven after one too many binges. To ge...
65.7K 268 17
Silly, unrealistic story about a family with a special condition... The story contains weight gain, some expansion, stuffing, so if it isn't your cup...
1.7K 33 4
no matter how many friends tell louis that he and harry are good together, they're obviously just friends with benefits. nothing more. or, the one wh...
24K 88 20
A series of feederism related short stories. Updated periodically. Includes everything from stuffing, to denial, to huge gains. Focused on Female Fee...