Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]

334 14 5
By Ink0006

Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]

Tam

Gai came up to me and saluted me on my fight well fought.

“Thanks for the encouragement, but I really was only getting beat around until I got sick of it. You really don't know how much it hurts to be thrown into a wall,” I said with a chuckle.

Rintarou leaned back against the wall. “Haha, sorry, Hime-chan.” I punched him in the arm playfully.

“That was an epic fight,” Lisa said smiling.

“Thanks,” I said back, returning the smile.

We listened to Genma as he announced the next fight after a couple others went through. “Next will be Hatake Lisa and Totsuka Honda.”

I smirked as Lisa leaped over the railing and into the arena, getting cheers from people all around. She walked over and stood before Genma, awaiting her opponent to come and join them.

Lisa

I guess it’s time to show off my skills. My amazing skills, that is. All that training I’ve been doing, all the Jutsu I’ve learned. Well, few Jutsu I’ve learned. Taijutsu is all I really need.

I slipped my hands into my pockets as Totsuka Honda finally rolled up in front of me in his slick leather jacket and net top, his knee high ninja boots and baggy shorts. A really hard nut I’m fighting eh?

“Finally,” I muttered, rolling my eyes at his glare.

“Fuck you,” Honda shot, nodding his head. “I’ll destroy you.”

“Whatever you say, bro,” I muttered, turning to my sensei to start the fight.

“All right Liss, I’ve got money on this. Begin!” Genma shouted out and jumped out the way.

My opponent was fast. Honda disappeared from sight and for a few moments, I thought he ditched me.

I looked up and found his shadow coming down on me. “Oh, look at that.”

From the audience, Tam shouted, “MOVE YOU BITCH!”

Typical Tam.

I raised my hand and caught him by his knee. I looked up at him, giving him a closed-eye smile.

“Now you’re going to have to do better than that,” I said. “Fight like a man.”

He leapt off of my hand and landed a distance away. “I’d rather use Jutsu, love.” He started forming hand seals. I didn’t pay attention to what the jutsu was called, but he started shooting mud bullets out of his mouth. I jumped back a distance, then ran around in an arch as he launched his shots at me.

I ran low coming in at the side. I was about to punch him, but he had a bullet ready. I faked him out, pivoting around as the bullet crashed to the ground.

I drove my left fist into the side of his face, making him spew unready mud bullets out of his mouth. He stumbled to the ground then got back into a standing position.

I formed hand seals as quickly as I could. “Eat rocks,” I said, slamming my fist into the earth. Kinda like how Tam destroyed the whole field with her fist, my jutsu shot spires of earth everywhere. They made a war path towards Honda. He leapt out of the way, but I smirked as he fell into one. He cried out in pain.

Then turned into a log.

“Interesting,” I said, when I really wanted to swear like a sailor. I turned around in time to get a face full of Honda’s foot. He kicked me into the spires I created, using my own jutsu against me.

“OH YOU MOTHERFUCKER!”

“Hime-chan! You can’t go down there!”

“YOU JUST TRY AND STOP ME SHIBATORA! I’M GOING TO RIP HIM LIMB FROM LIMB!”

Sheesh, but that’s my Tam, getting over excited before I even have time to show her I blocked it.

My face still hurt like a bitch though. Honda jumped back as I started to get up. He ran at me before I had the chance to dust myself off.

I blocked again, sliding back. Honda came at me with a barrage of attacks.

“I’M GOING TO MURDER YA!”

“Hime-chan! That’s not hime behavior!”

“I’ll show YOU HIME BEHAVIOR!”

Okay, I’d better end this before Tam ruins the whole thing. I caught Honda’s fist and glared at him.

“That’s enough of that,” I said. Honda spat in my face and cocked his fist back. He aimed a fist at my head. I leaned to the side and his fist crashed into the wall behind me. Honda was now close enough that I could perform my special move.

I grabbed him on both sides of the head.

“LISAAAAAA,” I said, charging chakra at the center of my forehead. Honda started to look scared; my eyes probably looked like that of a demon’s. Genma-sensei said they go white whenever I do this.

Honda struggled in my grip, but he wasn’t getting anywhere. “SMASH!” I shouted.

I slammed my head into Honda’s, my forehead protector bashing into his. That’s pretty much my amazing skill: a headbutt charged with chakra. I released his head at the same time that I smashed my forehead into his, and he tumbled back, across the field, and into the other wall.

I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out a copy of Make-out Paradise. My taunt. You like?

I looked out of the corner of my eye as I began the first page, noticing that he tried to get to his feet a few times, but failed. The Lisa Ultra Awesome Super Headbutt of Doom tends to do that to people. Genma-sensei should know. Honda stayed down for a few more seconds before Genma appeared next to him. “Hatake Lisa Wins,” Genma called out. “Did you hear me, Izumo? LISA WINS.”

I smirked widely as I appeared with Tam and the rest.

“WOO!” Tam screamed as I appeared. “WHOOOOOOOOO!!” She instantly pulled me into a hug.

“Good job, my Lover!” I laughed at her, pulling away and hugging the awaiting Tash.

“Well done,” she said. I smiled at her nodding my head.

 “Thanks.”

“Good job, Lisa-san!” Rintarou came over to me, arms outstretched. I held him back with my hand.

“Not on your life.”

He deflated against my hand. “Aw…”

Tam

“Kankuro verses Aburame Shino,” Genma called out.

“I give, Forfeit.” Kankuro called to Genma.

“HA!” Kotestu shouted from the crowd.

“Fucking hell,” Genma said, looking more than pissed. “Aburame Shino is the winner.” Genma shouted. As the two of them departed and rejoined the other genin, Genma shouted, “Next: Yuhi Natasha verses Ootori Aoi.”

Tash nodded to herself as she walked down the stairs and into the arena. She jogged over to Genma and stood awaiting her opponent. Again, she had a boy to fight, but then again most in this competition are boys.

Tash

Aoi looked like he was ready to cry when he saw me. He adjusted his glasses, then reached behind and pulling a stave from behind him.

I was going to end this quickly. There was too much to do, and I couldn’t deal with a sniveling little boy.

I waited for Genma’s call. “I’ve got money on this, Tash.”

“I won’t let you down,” I said quickly, slipping into a fighting stance.

“Get her, Aoi!” someone shouted from the stands. “Don’t go easy on her just ‘cause she’s a girl!”

“Kick ass, Tash!” Tam shouted.

“Begin,” Genma said, jumping away.

I formed the hand seals quickly. “Ninja Art: Swallow Swamp Jutsu!”

Aoi just stood there, holding his stave at the ready. “What?” I asked. Why wasn’t it working.

“Get her, Aoi!” the same person shouted—who the fuck—must be a teammate. “Show her what your made of!”

“Aoi’s too dense for genjutsu!”

I looked at Aoi, eyes wide. “What?”

“I’m not d-d-dense,” he stuttered. “It’s m-my glasses.”

He ran at me, forming his chakra around the end of the stave. I had no time to react.

The chakra was in the shape of a hammer. It crashed into me, I flew towards the wall. I managed to stop myself before I made contact. Aoi rushed for me again.

I didn’t have any other jutsu but genjutsu! I reached into my pouch, slamming a bunch of smoke bombs into the ground.

As the smoke went up, Aoi and his chakra hammer disappeared with it. I ran further into the clouds, trying to think. Fuck! This might take longer than I thought. I don’t have time for this! Maybe his constitution is weak. Maybe if I get a right hit on him, he’ll go down.

I tried to pinpoint his chakra. It spikes massively when he’s preparing to strike with that hammer of his. I walked through the smoke, watching my back and keeping my chakra level down. I bet he was trying to look for me, too.

My back hit something. I whirled around. It was Aoi!

“Ah!”

“Huh?” he said, turning around. I focused and launched my fist into his face as fast as I could. He swung his stave at the same time, his chakra spiking through the roof. Just as my fist connected, his hammer crashed into my side.

I rolled until I managed to recover. Aoi jumped into the air, preparing to bring the hammer down on me.

I braced for impact. Then I saw the state of his glasses. There was a crack!

I looked him in the eye as he descended, quickly forming hand seals. “Ninja Art: Living Trees Jutsu!”

“It doesn’t…What?” The chakra at the end of his hammer dissipated. He started to struggle. That crack in his glasses was all I needed to get him.

He fell to the ground, starting to struggle in the binds of the trees. I watched him squirm and scream.

“You can’t escape,” I said. He looked like he was seeing the real world and the jutsu all at once, and didn’t know which was real and which was the genjutsu.

I relished in his confusion. I relished in his struggle. I waited until he fell unconscious before looking to Genma, who looked at me.

A flicker of worry ran through his eyes. I dismissed it.

He didn’t like what was happening to me, he’d told me during training. I told him I didn’t like it either.

Tam

“The winner is Yuhi Natasha,” Genma said.

“Nice work!” I shouted down to her.

“That's my girl!” Liss called out.

 “I give,” Shikamaru called. There were shouts and calls of protest from everyone as he walked away from the fight.

“What’s with all these forfeits today?”

“It’s like this year’s bunch is a bit lazy!”

“That fight before though…that girl was crazy!”

I hoped they weren’t talking about Tash.

“The winner of this match is Temari,” Genma shouted.

“You! You-You, you owe me!” Izumo shouted, dancing like a nerd and pointing at Genma.

Genma rolled his eyes and slapped himself in the face. “Fuck my life!” he shouted out loud. “Next fighters: Uchiha Sasuke VS Gaara of the Sand!”

Me and Naruto ran over to Shikamaru. Me more to smack Kakashi for making Sasuke late. Naruto began to yell at Shikamaru for giving up as I patted Shiki on the shoulder.

 “Naruto! Shut the fuck up!” I shouted at him. Just as I did, the wind began to pick up and Kakashi appeared with Sasuke in that stupid pose they do, trying to be all cool.

Oh no they don’t. They had appeared behind me.

I turned on my heels and punched Sasuke in the face. Then Kakashi. Kakashi leaned out of the way, though.

“FUCKING TWAT!” I yelled, looking at Sasuke. “You had me worried sick! Leaving the hospital and not telling me where you had gone and what you were doing and who you were with!”

“AND YOU!” I shouted, turning to Kakashi. He put his hands up in defence. “YOU should know BETTER! AND you made him late! You’re lucky everyone is here to see the Uchiha fight. If you want to waste your time coming up with poses like a fucking model Kakashi, don’t drag the Emo into it. He has a life of his own. He don’t need to be late like YOU.”

“Sorry,” Kakashi said scratching the back of his neck.

“Come on Naruto, Shiki. Let’s go, I want to see Uchiha here win.” I said, walking away from them all. Naruto and Shiki just followed behind me, not uttering a word. I did after all punch a Uchiha and almost punched a sensei in the face have a go at them and walk away like it was nothing. All this without being shouted at.

As we were walking up the stairs to get back to the stand for the genin, we noticed Gaara. He held Shiba and Midori—the two ninja who ask him to throw the match—in sand coffins, and choked them to death.

Naruto and Shikamaru stayed still in shock and fear as they crouched behind the wall when Gaara headed this way. I stood in front of them in a protective manner and glared daggers at Gaara.

“We—” I cut Gaara off.

“Forget it, Gaara,” I said harshly with a shrug. “I know.”

“Hn,” he walked off like he had said nothing to me. Not very happy. I turned and grabbed Naruto and Shikamaru’s hands, walking off.

I decided to go over to where Kakashi and the others were. My whole team was up there now. Julie smiled at me, but I was too pissed to smile back. I stormed all the way over  and I threw Naruto and Shiki’s hands down and plopped down on a spet, as like all the seats had been taken. They said nothing as they looking at me. I just sat there, thinking.

“Stupid fucking Gaara, thinks he so fucking cool. I’ll kick his sorry ass someday, I mean it. He’ll be sorry he motherfucking messed with ME. AND Kankuro, he knows motherfucking better. The stupid fucker, hot kitty, he can get me worked up just liked that, fucking falling in love with me, the bitch. SASUKE, Err just just—just ERR. Who does he think he is? Acting all hard and making me worried to death! Acting all cool, stupid fucking emo boy. Stupid emo jerk! AND KAKASHI!! The worst of the motherfucking lot! Fucking taking Sasuke and making me worry my fucking head off and acting all Mr. Cool about it. Man he pissed me off the motherfucker. But his fucking body err, makes me melt. GOD DAMN the fact he’s an OLD MAN!”

“Um? Tam?” Julie said.  

“Fucking stupid fucking old fucking man. ANNDD! Hayate! He knows fully well he’s too motherfucking ill to be here and he still fucking showed up. If that fucking cutie pie gets any worse I WILL fucking murder him in his fucking sleep!!!” I ranted.

Aloud. By mistake. After a few minutes or so it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had said that aloud.

I looked around slowly. The group was shocked and amused. Julie had tears pouring from the corners of her eyes, holding in her laughter.

The rest of them, though: mostly shocked. I looked up at Kakashi really slowly. He was looking at me with a shocked and wide eye.

“Hey there, Kakashi.” I said nervously. He just stared at me, not blinking nor doing anything. I looked at Ino and Sakura and they looked pretty pissed. I guess they didn’t like what I said about Sasuke.

“Gross, Tam,” Liss said, laughing. “That’s my dad you’ve talked about.”

“Well shit I realize that now Liss,” I muttered to her, then said louder, “I think I’m going to go see my good friend Hayate now. Ha, ha…ha?” I said nervously as I stood up. “Liss, Tash you know what the plan is, be ready,” I said before disappearing and appearing next to Hayate.

“How you doing?” I asked sitting on the step next to him. We were at the end of the row.

“Good. Your fight was great,” he said.

 “Thanks,” I smiled at him. “Be ready for the genjutsu” I whispered to him. “Just act asleep or you’re going to have to fight. And you’re not doing that.”

“Got it,” he whispered back.

Julie

Me, Haku, and Zabuza stood at the tops of trees near where the snakes were to appear. The ground shook from behind us; we knew Gaara was freaking out. I looked to the three other Jounin assigned to us. They were triplets with a binding jutsu. Not Uzumaki, but Nara. The three of them would each shadow possess a snake, while me, Zabuza, and Haku—and maybe Jiraiya when he shows—take them out.

“Ready to kick some hydra ass?” I asked, holding my sword at the ready. The nodded curtly, determination in their eyes. I pointed to where the trees started to uproot, and where the snake’s three heads burst from the woods. We were going to make a stand, right here. “That snake can’t enter the village!”

“Hai!” Everyone with me shouted.

I held my sword in front of me. “Haku! Zabuza!”

“Hai,” Zabuza said. “Hidden Mist Technique.” The mist started to roil up. Haku formed the hand seals to his Kekkei Genkai.

When I saw the ice mirrors rise, and Haku disappeared, I smirked, letting the red peruse my vision.

“You three,” I said, a little rougher than I meant, “Get into position, doves.”

“Hai,” the three of them said, disappearing. When the snake was immobilized completely, I knew they were in position.

“Huh,” Jiraiya said as he showed up. “You beat me to the punch.”

“Help where you can, my dear,” I said as I jumped from my tree. I tried to think of my sword as an extension of my arm, as a tool for painting.

The chakra I summoned went through to the tip, like a river rushing to an ocean. “Water blade!” I shouted as I descended on the beast furthest to the left. My sword sank into the snake’s head. Haku launched a storm of senbon from the ice shields.

I left my sword and reached for one of the short blades at my hip. The snake tried to swing its head around. I bustled to the ridge of the eye and drove a blade into it. It hissed, blood spurting from its wound.

I peered over—big mistake on my part—and saw Zabuza rendering big gashes in the snakes wherever he was.

As I ran across the snakes head to take out the other eye, Jiraiya summoned Gamahiro to attack one of the other snakes. Haku launched icicles from his ice mirrors, a new technique we’ve been working on. They sunk deep into the snakes, the water they were formed out of soaking red.

I took out the other eye in a matter of seconds. I grabbed the hilt of my sword and dragged it with all my might, summoning the wrath of the Demon of the Leaf to draw the sword down the back of the snake, a wave of blood following me.

It was happening again; Jensen was getting excited. The blood was exciting me. I love blood.

Iruka

An ANBU appeared before me. “The evacuation is starting.” He said, before disappearing. I sighed and turned to the children out in the yard.

They were so peaceful, children. I hoped everyone in the arena was all right.

“Children!” I called, gathering their attention. “Follow me; an emergency evacuation is taking place!”

Konohamaru ran up to me. “What? Did something happen? Is Tam okay? What about Uncle Asuma?”

I tried to look past the worry in his eyes. It was hard, even if it was Konohamaru. “It’s Tam, Konohamaru,” I said with a smile. “Of course she’s alright. Now move, children. Towards the mountain!”

As I shouted this, a couple of ANBU appeared to me. “We’re here to help,” they said. I nodded swiftly.

“Follow them, children,” I said. “I’ll take up the rear.”

As the children filed out of the yard, I looked in the direction of the arena. Tam, you’d better be okay. Take care of Naruto for me, too, okay?

Sakura

I woke up and started the mission. I started waking up the Chuunin and Jounin stationed in the arena, releasing them from sleep.

After I woke them up, the sound ninja jumped into the arena. They looked surprised by the number of Chuunin and Jounin and ANBU here, ready to fight them off.

As that battle took place, I ran to where Kakashi-sensei should be. I wanted to go after Sasuke, Shino, and the others, but I had to wait for his orders first.

He looked back at me after deflecting a kunai. “Sakura!” he said. “Wake up Naruto and Shikamaru and anyone else in the arena. Go after Gaara, Liss, and Sasuke.”

“Yes!” I said, nodding once. But why Naruto? Anyway, I went off to wake up who he told me to, including Naruto. Shikamaru was just pretending to be asleep!

I wanted to smack him, but I restrained myself. “Kakashi-sensei said we’re to go after Sasuke and Shino,” I told them.

“What? What happened?” Naruto asked.

I punched him in the head. “Just do as you’re told, you dunderhead!”

“Okay, okay, alright, sheesh,” Naruto said, getting to his feet. I turned to Shikamaru.

“C’mon, Shikamaru,” I said, because he was still lying there. “Do I really have to pull the dad card?”

Shikamaru sighed. “Fine, fine, I’m getting up,” he said. “Sheesh, what a drag.” Kakashi-sensei appeared nearby us.

“Good, Shikamaru. It’s great to see you’re cooperating.” Kakashi bit his thumb and then formed some hand seals. Summoning, I believe. He summoned a little dog with a squashed face and a leaf headband.

“Pakkun,” Kakashi-sensei called him. “Lead them to Sasuke, Gaara, Shino, and Liss, please.”

“All right, I’ll find the little miss,” Pakkun said. He ran over to Shikamaru and grabbed him by his hand with his teeth. “Let’s go, lazy bones.”

“Ouch, hey, wait!” Shikamaru was dragged off by Pakkun. I nodded to Naruto and we ran off after them.

Sasuke-kun, I hope you’re alright!

Tam

“Release,” I whispered before springing towards the Hokage as fast as I could. I ignored everything, everyone. The only thing I could see was the Hokage and Orochimaru as I skidded to a stop on the roof. Tash landed next to me seconds later.

“Ready?” I asked her as Gramps was thrown back this way. I caught him and steadied him back onto his feet.

 “Thanks,” He said, then stood ready as Orochimaru appeared.

“You again,” he said, glaring at me a smirk on his lips.

“Keep that perverted tongue of yours away from me, Oro,” I shouted. “Your fight’s with me now, not Gramps.”

I began to make hand seals. “Water Senbon!” Senbon made of water whistled past at Orochimaru. The fucker dodged them.

“Come on, you've got to have more than that,” Orochimaru said to me.

“Yeah I have,” I said, smirking. “Tash, protect Gramps!” I shouted back to her.

“I will!” she shouted.

I looked at Orochimaru, the sick fuck. “Come with me, Tam,” he said. “I’ve already made my mark on you.”

If that could’ve been said in an any more perverted way, Bob’s my uncle.

“Not on your life, Oro,” I said. “I’d rather die than go with you!”

His expression changed to something angry. “That can be arranged,” Orochimaru said. He threw two kunai at me, and I deflected them with my sword. I ran at him, holding my weapon at my side.

When I got to him, he pulled a kunai and blocked my slash. We danced back and forth on the rooftop as the shield went up, circling around each other and clashing blades. How his little kunai could match up to my sword, I don’t know!

We clashed for a little longer before Orochimaru pivoted around my slash then kicked me aside. I flew into the shield. Recovering quickly, I put chakra at my feet and landed safely. I glared down at Orochimaru as he summoned Hashirama and Tobirama.

“Hashi, Tobi,” I said with a smirk. “This should be fun.”

They looked up at me. “She’s a Sarutobi,” Tobirama said. “I can tell by the smell of her chakra.”

So my chakra’s changed scents now, has it? “Sorry guys, but I have to take you out. I can’t let Gramps die here.”

They looked back at Gramps who was standing with Tash. “Hiruzen?” Hashirama asked.

“Sensei,” Gramps said. “I’m sorry but I must defeat you.”

“We’re sorry, too, Hiruzen,” Tobirama said.

I clicked my tongue angrily. I launched off the shield, flying at Tobirama and Hashirama. They turned around and blocked my slash. They slid back with the force of it.

“Your fight’s with me!” I shouted, shoving back on them. I jumped up onto Tobirama’s coffin. Then I flew at him again. He brought up a wall of water to deflect me, but the water grabbed me around the ankle and swung me around. I tried to fight against it, but it slammed me into the roof, slats digging into my body.

“AH!” I shouted as the water released my ankle.

“Tam!” I heard Tash shout.

“Do as you’re told!” I shouted back, getting up as quickly as I could. I staggered a bit as Gramps released the Fire Dragon Bullet at Tobirama, who raised another water wall to block the attack. The water flew at him like a drill.

Gramps raised an earth wall to defend himself. The water broke through, and Tash pulled Gramps out of the way quick enough so that the water didn’t hurt him. I sighed relief. She was doing her job.

I ran at Hashirama, blade brandished. He activated his wood release and the tree branches flew at me like snakes.

I slashed through one as I kept running. A tree sliced through my arm, staining with blood. I shouted as the meat of my arm shredded.

I slashed through more tree branches, not letting any more get me like that. I appeared above Hashirama, my blade pointing down at him.

I focused chakra into the edge, grinding the energy together. With a long cry, I dropped my blade on Hashirama. He flashed out of the way and a wood branch, vine, whatever grabbed me by the leg again.

“Fuck!” I shouted as it swung me towards the trunk of the massive Tree Hashi summoned.

“Tam!” Tash shouted. Soon, everything near my leg was blazing hot. Then I was falling. I staked my sword into the trunk and used it to slow my descent. I looked around. Tash had freed me.

“We can’t stop them,” Gramps said. “I’m too old…”

“Don’t you fucking dare give up!” I shouted at him. “Don’t you dare! You hear me?”

I caught it out of the corner of my eye. Tobirama was running at Gramps, a silver light in his hand: a sword! Hashirama was looking at me, preparing to make more wood jutsu to finish me.

“Shit!” I said, wrenching my sword free. I jumped from the trunk and flew at them, trying to make it in time!

A tree branch crossed my path, slamming into my gut. I winced as I fought past the force and flipped over, landing somewhere near Tash and Gramps on the roof. I scrambled to my feet, ignoring the pain bursting in my stomach.

“No, no, no!” I shouted as Tobirama and Tash started to clash. Tash wasn’t good with weapons. She wasn’t!

“Get away from her, you fucker!” I shouted, charging Tobirama. He turned to look at me, “how dare you?” in his eyes.

I did dare. I did fucking dare!

I crossed blades with him, beating him in a direction away from Tash and Gramps. He swung horizontally and I barely blocked, the blade sinking into my arm a bit. I shoved him away. Jumping back, He charged at me, bullet quick.

I didn’t know if I could dodge this. “Fuck!” I shouted, bracing for impact.

“TASH!” Gramps shouted as I slid back, my side exploding in pain from Tobirama’s White Flash attack. Ignoring the pain in my side, I had to take care of Tobirama first. I formed hand seals, “Water prison Jutsu!” He was sealed inside.

“You’re good, Girl of the Prophecy,” he said. I’d ask him later why he knew about me.

I looked around, heart pounding, looking for Tash. I wish I never found her. Two branches no wider than Katana pierced her stomach, the ends through her back and covered in blood. Gramps lay on the floor behind her.

She shoved him out of the way. She did as she was told.

I stared, I didn’t even know what to do. My heart sank, then shattered, broke to bits. Never to be fixed again. Tash coughed up blood as she started dying. Right there. I let it happen. I let another loved one die. I didn’t save her. I let her go.

What have I done?

There were no tears, no crying. Nothing. I couldn’t move or talk. I don’t know if this is good or bad. My head hurt severely. My heart aching, stinging, throbbing. All around hurting.

“WHY?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, looking her way. I was stuck in my place.

“Focus here, Tam!” Orochimaru shouted from wherever he was. He ran at me and I clenched my teeth. I’m so sick of him! I’m sick of everything!

I raised my blade, and cut him. I didn’t know where. The screaming, the release of Hashirama and Tobirama. It must’ve meant something. It must’ve meant I hurt him pretty bad.

“WHY, TASH?!” I shouted again

“I’m protecting him, like I promised,” she choked on her own blood.

“I said PROTECT HIM. Not GET KILLED, YOU STUPID BITCH!” I shouted.

“AAAH!” she cried out in pain as the tree branches pulled out of her. She looked over at me, shaking where she stood. “I love you Tam, Lisa, and Julie. Don’t forget me.”

She dropped to her knees a smile on her face stained with blood. She fell forward onto her stomach and never moved.

“My arm! I’ll get you for cutting off my arm!” Orochimaru shouted.

I ignored him. My chest twisted with pain. My lungs started flipping out. I couldn’t breathe, like what happened on the mountain with Shiki and Julie. I could no longer stand, the world was getting dizzy.

Then I started to fall. I didn’t feel myself collapse to the roof.

The last word on my lip was Tash’s name when all the pain dissipated at once.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There you go. Thanks for reading. Hope you liked please let me know what you think. Please vote comment and fan.

Don’t own Naruto still.

Hit_It_Bitch---

There, another chapter finished. Thanks for reading!

Still don’t own Naruto.

Listen_To_This_Track---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 537 23
Toge Senso and Kuraun Kawa have slipped into the Naruto world...from their tv. As they go through the Naruto world, they figure that they get things...
102 3 4
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or any of the other characters in the anime. This is my first time making a fanfic so please don't be mean if it's bad...
6.5K 402 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...
28.3K 750 41
Hana Haruno was kidnapped as a child because of some stupid prophecy saying that she would be the strongest ninja. Just before she was put into the h...