The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

By Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: The Original Returns
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 34: Closure
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 20: Love And Divide

8.5K 165 94
By Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(Y/n) P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to see a pure white hall in front of me. The hall appears to be endless as I looked around. The hall were filled with beautifully decorated white pillars, but I noticed that each pillar wasn't the same as each together. As I got closer to inspect them, I noticed that there were images embedded into the pillar in a spiral pattern going downward. This made me curious, so I walked over to the next pillar to see that the decorations and images were different as well. I looked at the very top of the pillar and followed the images that spiraled downward. It starts with a child entering the world from nothing and each image that spiraled down was an event in the child's life until they dead at the bottom of the spiral and pillar.

This made we back up a bit, to think that all these pillars were decorated with a persons life. I began to walk down one of two directions of the endless hallway.

As time passed by me, I walked down the hall thinking about what was happening, I noticed something odd. I heard a voice. I was hesitant to look for the source of the voice, but I wanted to know what was happening. So I walked towards a nearby pillar where the voice was coming from. I looked around the pillar for the voice, but there was no one there other than me.

That was when a thought came to me, I walked up to the pillar and looked closely at an image. I lifted up my hand and reached towards the image. As my hand touched the image, the outline of the image lit up in a golden light. This shocked me as I stumbled backwards. That was when I started to hear more voices coming from all around.

I looked around to see that every pillar had an image outlined in a golden light. Two seconds later, the walls began to glow in a golden light before each section of the wall that was between the pillars began to fill with color until it was ultimately replaced with a video of sorts. The video was showing someone in a populated or secluded place, but each wall was showing a different person that looked the same and dressed differently in many unknown locations and was with unknown people.

That was when I walked up to the pillar and looked closely at the stoned image to realize that the video on the wall near me was playing the image I touched. That was when I realized that the walls were playing each persons life. Theses were memories. As I looked closely at the person on the memory on the wall, I finally recognized the person on each memory. It was me.

This was me from different life times. I walked away from the wall and continued walking down the hallway as I continued looking at each memory play out like a movie. As I looked at each memory, I began remembering everything from that life. The memories were resurfacing, it hurt as first, but it soon felt nice. As I continued to walk down the endless hall for what felt like hours, that was when I came across something interesting. I walked down the hall to be greeted with cracks on the ground and walls. In front of me was a bottomless pit that replaced the hallway. It was as if the hallway was torn off or it was missing.

That was when I heard a familiar voice.

Raven: "What took you so long?" she asked me.

I looked over to the wall to see a memory showing me standing in front of Raven, who was standing across from me in Forever Fall. I walked over to the memory and sat down as the memories of that life began returning to me.

Past Me: "I was coming until an annoying old man stopped me for a chat." I said with venom in my tone.

She only raised an eyebrow before pulling out her blade as I formed a blackish red spear formed in my hand as I prepared myself.

Raven: "It's not too late give up now. I'll spar you from humiliation." she stated.

Past Me: "Lioness, you're far too young to be picking fights with me." I stated as black smoke appeared out of thin air and wrapped around me.

It formed my large bulky armor and once it finished, I charged towards her. She quickly jumped away towards a tree and landing on the side of it before jumping towards me to try and flank. I saw this coming and my armor on the side she was coming formed spikes and launched towards her. She saw this and planted her sword in the ground to stop her from coming closer. Once the spikes were upon her, she backflipped to dodge the spikes as it planted itself into the ground she was standing on previously.

She took this chance and ran forward onto the spikes to get closer to me. She closed the distance between us and swung her blade down to my head only for me to grab the blade tightly. Her eyes widen as I dropped my spear and used my other arm to grab the lower part of her leg before pulling her off my spikes as they retracted. I spun her a bit before slamming her onto the ground before lifting my leg up to stomp on her. But she grabbed some dirt from the ground and threw it at my face covering my eyes. I let go of her leg to wipe my eyes. Raven took this chance to go for her weapon.

She stood up and rushed towards me as she reach down to the ground to grab my spear. With that, she thrusted it towards my armpit and embedded it into my arm causing me to drop her weapon. I smiled to the fact that she was adapting quickly and using whatever she could to beat me. Once she had her weapon back, she made some distance between us as I finished cleaning my face. I pulled out the spear causing blood to pour out onto the ground. Raven's eyes widen to the fact my aura didn't protect me. If only she knew that I didn't have any.

Past Me: "Well done on turning the tide of the battle." I stated as I clapped my hands as my bulky armor disappeared, but a layer of black smoke still covered my body.

Raven: "Give up." she demanded.

Past Me: "No." I stated.

She rushed towards me as I stood there. I wanted to see if she had what it took to take a life. When she stood a few feet in front of me, she lifted her sword up into the air and I quickly put my right arm in front of me as I felt the blade cut through it. My right arm fell to the ground causing Raven to stop and jump away. I groaned a bit from the pain, losing a limb is never a fun moment.

Raven: "Why? Why didn't your aura protect you?!" she demanded to know.

I felt the black smoke on my body move towards the spot my right arm used to be and formed a new arm made out of the black smoke, but it looked thin and beastly.

Raven: "What are you?" she asked.

Past Me: "Something that is out of your league, Lioness." I said to her as I lifted my newly formed arm at her.

I used it quickly to stretch out to her. She was caught off guard by this and was about to dodge only for my arm to reach her before she could. I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against a tree. I created another beast-like black arm with my left arm and it stretched out towards her. I used it to grab the wrist of the arm she was using to hold her weapon. Once I did this, I slowly began crushing her wrist until she couldn't handle it anymore forcing her to drop her weapon onto the ground. Knowing that she was now at my mercy, I began walking over towards her.

Past Me: "You're far more skilled then I originally thought. But that's still not enough to beat me. So are you ready to surrender?" I asked.

Raven: "Fuck you." she stated.

This response made me tighten my grip on her neck causing her aura to deplete quickly. I continued this until her aura broke. Now my hand was choking her and I could hear her try to breath desperately. After few seconds, I stopped tightening it and allowed her to breath.

Past Me: "I believe I missed heard you, Lioness. Did you say that you surrender?" I asked again.

Raven: "... Who are you?" she asked.

I began choking her again.

Past Me: "I'm someone who's tired of you people. So do me a favor and shut up. Normally, I would kill weaklings, but seeing that you're Sunshine's partner, I can't kill you." I told her.

Raven smiled weakly. Was she stupid? I weaken my grip again.

Past Me: "Are you ready yet? I have all night." I announced.

Raven: "Fine. You win, but I will beat you one day." she said as she began coughing.

I let her go and retracted my arms as they turned back to normal. I told her that my "semblance" was a powerful one before walking away. I didn't need her asking questions. But I stopped when she called out to me.

Raven: "Hey!" she called out.

I turned my head back just enough to see her. She was smirking at me.

Past Me: "What is it?" I asked after I let out a sigh.

Raven: "See you." she said casually.

I only looked at her in confusion. She was an idiot. I chuckled as I waved goodbye.

Past Me: "You better teach Sunshine on how to be a good leader." I said to her before walking towards Beacon.

I stood up from the ground as the memory continued to play. It was finally time for me to continue to look for a way out of here. I decided to walk back where I came from to see what the end of the other side of the hall looked like. Maybe I can see my beginning. To see who made me, if there was a being like that. That was when all of the sudden the ground began to shake violently causing me to stumble around as several cracks appeared in the hall making me confused. Perhaps the area I was at was unstable. It was too dangerous for me to stay so I turned around to go the other direction only to be stopped by barely auditable voices. It sounded as they were calling my name. I stood there and felt my eye began to feel heavy before it closed.

I opened my eye to be greeted with the sight of Team RWBY sitting in front of me on the edge of a platform with a beautiful view of a sunset. They were looking at me as they continued calling out my name. I raised my hand to my head.

Me: 'How did I get here?' I thought to myself.

Ruby: "(Y/n)?!" she yelled out.

Me: "Huh?" I asked confused.

Ruby: "I asked if you were listening to us?" she stated.

Me: "Um... no. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I told her.

Weiss: "(Y/n), we asked about your relationship with Roman Torchwick." she said to me.

I looked at all of them before sighing and walking over to Weiss and sat down next to her. I did say I would explain somethings. Some.

Me: "Roman and I are brothers." I stated.

The look of shock was visible on their faces.

Yang: "But you two look nothing like each other." she pointed out.

Me: "We're not related by blood. In Vacuo, calling and thinking of someone as your brother or sister is the ultimate sign of friendship. In short, we're friends since I was an assassin." I told them.

Weiss: "But why are you helping him commit crimes?" she asked.

Me: "It depends on your perspective. We been committing crimes ever since we were little. It was the only way for us to survive. So when he suddenly asked if I could help, I obviously choice to help him, but things are different." I stated.

Blake: "Different how?" she asked me.

Me: "It wasn't for money anymore. Roman seemed scared. I needed to find out what was happening, so began reporting my findings to Professor Ozpin. His boss was strange, their goals are unknown to us. So I continued working with him until I find out what was happening, then I'll get him out of there." I announced to him.

Ruby: "Soooo... does that mean you're not the bad guy?" she questioned.

Me: "Well I can't say that I'm good either. But I'm not your enemy." I reassured them.

Weiss: "Good!" she said as she leaned on my shoulder.

I chuckled a bit. It looked as if this was bugging her. I looked over to the rest of Team RWBY to see Ruby pouting as she stared at Weiss and me, it looked as if she wanted to join in, but she knew that she couldn't do it as long as Blake was here. Yang only looked at me as if she wanted to ask me something. Blake seemed satisfied with my answers. Ruby sighed before opening her mouth.

Ruby: "Uh, time for bed?" she asked everyone.

Blake: "Absolutely." she replied to Ruby.

Yang: "I'm going to sleep forever."

Weiss: "... Actually, I think I'll going with (Y/n) to see his team. I want to spend some time with Maka. So I'll see you all later." she suddenly said before dragging me away from everyone.

She continued to drag me away until we were walking hand in hand towards my dorm room. As we walked, we came across Pyrrha. She seemed extremely shy as her cheeks were tinted red. We all greeted each other and Pyrrha suddenly asked if I wanted to go on an early morning jog. I didn't see why not, so I promised to meet her near the Emerald Forest. She only smiled before placing her lips on my cheek before walking away.

Me: "What was that about?" I asked Weiss.

Weiss: "I think she wants her share of spending time with you." she said with a smile.

I nodded and we continued to walk towards the dorm room until we arrived. When we opened the door, we were greeted with the sight of Penny standing on the other side of the door just staring at us. She wrapped her arms around Weiss and me and began giving us a bone crushing hug. Maka rushed over and got Penny to let go. Weiss asked for the reasoning to why Penny was just standing there and Penny replied that she was about to go and wait for our new team member at the landing pad to show her around Beacon. Weiss's eyes widen a bit and volunteered to come with Penny. The two of them left, leaving Maka and me alone.

The two of us looked at each other and smiled. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Sure, I may not be able to sleep, but I can at least rest. Maka walked over to me with two books in hand and gave me one. She said that we would be spending some valuable time together by reading the same book. I only smiled as the sharp pain on my core increased a bit as I coughed a bit more of that black liquid from my mouth but was able to cover my mouth. I went to the bathroom to clean my mouth and hands before coming back to Maka. Then we spent the next half an hour taking turns reading. It was nice. But there seemed to be something on Maka's mind. So when we came to a good stopping point, I decided to ask her.

Me: "Hey Maka? Are you ok?" I asked.

She only looked at me nervously before closing her book and looking down at the cover of it.

Maka: "Remember what I said at the dance? That I may have connections to people who want you. I wanted to talk about it." she confessed to me.

I nodded my head and walked over to the door and locked it before walking back to her to sit right next to her to hear what she needed to say.

Maka: "I... my mother wants you. I don't know why, but you're a important piece for something. She sent me here to lure you away and capture you, but I don't want to do that." she told me.

Me: "Why? Why don't you want to capture me anymore?" I asked.

Maka: "Because I... I understand you. You're like me, a prisoner to someone else. All you want is to live peacefully." she said to me as she reach over and took my hand into hers.

Maka: "I just... don't want to be a slave to someone else, do you? But I stilled betrayed you... So... do you hate me now? For lying to you. Betraying your trust." she asked.

Me: "It's fine, Maka. I don't hate you." I stated as I intertwine my fingers with hers.

She only looked at me for a moment before resting her head of my shoulder as I rested mine on hers.

Maka: "You're an Idiot." she giggled.

Me: "I get that a lot." I joked.

The two of us laughed before she suddenly lifted her head off my shoulder making me take my head off of hers. She looked up at me as she placed her free hand on my chest. That was when she gently pushed me down onto the bed before climbing on top of me, where her face was mere inches from mine. She smiled and pressed her head onto mine as she let go of my hand.

Maka: "I think I'll take up on Weiss's offer after all." she announced to me.

With that being said, her lips began to slowly decent towards mine and I found myself raising my head to meet my lips with hers. It felt magnetic. It felt like I had to do this, to get closer with Maka. It felt like an eternity before our lips reached each other. People often say that a kiss it like fireworks igniting in the night sky. But this was different. From all the other times I kissed someone, this one was different. It felt as if sparks spread to every part of my body and the world was slowly disappearing around us. It felt as if a missing part of me was reunited at last. It was a small yet warm kiss.

Her lips were moving in perfect sync with my own as I felt myself slowly melting away, my hands slowly slithered around her waist and tightened around her, I didn't want to stop, so I pulled her closer and making the kiss deeper and more passionate. I felt her hands wrap around my neck. As she began wanting to go further.

I felt her tongue begin to press against my lips, I knew what she wanted to do, but I didn't let her. She seemed confused by my actions and pulled away.

Maka: "Is something wrong?" she asked.

Me: "Nothing. It just that you never asked for permission to enter. So you shall not pass." I wink to her.

Maka only rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

Maka: "Ok, in that case, I'll force my way in~" she sung.

I was confused until I felt a sharp pinch on the back of my neck causing me to open my mouth to tell her that wasn't nice, but it seemed that she wanted this and she took the chance and smashed her lips against mine once again. This time, she managed to smuggle her tongue into my mouth as the two of us began to wrestle each others tongues for dominance. Our tongues slid against one another until I manage to win. I found myself exploring Maka's mouth as my tongue began moving freely. After a few more seconds, the two of us pulled away with a string of saliva connecting our mouths. We began panting like animals with our tongues out as we began breathing heavily before Maka went for another round.

We continued this for a long time. Neither of us wanted to part from each other as I found myself sitting on the bed with Maka sitting on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist as our tongues wrestled. My hands found themselves below Maka's skirt holding onto her butt firmly. But I suddenly felt a painful headache forcing me to pull away from Maka.

Maka: "What's wrong?" she asked as she breathed heavily.

I didn't say anything as I groaned in pain, forcing me to take on of my hands off of her butt and placing it over my head where the pain my coming from. Images began appearing all of a sudden of different people I used to know from my past lives and places I been at. Then the images disappeared. The headache disappeared all of a sudden making confused to what just happened.

That was when I felt one of Maka's hands around my neck unwrapped itself. I looked up to Maka to see her holding onto her head as if she was in pain. Before long, she let go of her head and looked at me.

Maka: "(Y/n)?" she suddenly asked as if something happened to her.

As I opened my mouth to talk only to feel as if every bone of my body suddenly broke like glass. My eye widen as I let out a horrible scream of pain. The pain began evolving into something worse. It began feeling as if my skin was being torn apart slowly as salt was rubbed into the wound before catching fire. It took one a second to realize why I was feeling this pain. I felt a new crack appeared on my core.

Third Person P.O.V

(Small timeskip brought to you by Maka carrying a screaming (Y/n) through the halls of Beacon towards the nurses office)

Maka sat by (Y/n)'s bedside holding onto his hand as if her life depended on it as he screamed and flailed around in the bed. The nurses attempted to see what was wrong with him only to nothing physically wrong with him. After a few minutes, he began calming down as he was sweating heavily. He began panting heavily before looking over to Maka weakly.

Maka: "(Y/n)?" she asked wanting to know if he was fine now.

(Y/n): "I... I'm fine now. I guess I was injured when the Grimm broke through." he stated.

Maka knew he was lying. She could feel that it wasn't the truth. But she didn't know why she knew this. Was it instinct? Was it all in her head? She didn't know, but that didn't matter. After the nurses began examining his body again, they told him that it would be best if he remained there for the night until he was better just in case. The nurses left leaving them alone.

Maka: "This is my fault isn't it?" she asked him.

(Y/n): "Of course not. This is my fault for being careless. So don't worry about it, ok?" he told her.

Maka didn't say anything as she looked down sadly before walking towards the door.

Maka: "Sorry..." she apologized before leaving.

(Y/n): 'I made it worse didn't I?' he asked Cara.

Cara: "Without a doubt. But it's too late to change it." she stated.

He sighed as he laid there staring at the ceiling.

(Y/n): "What happened?" he asked her.

Cara: "Don't know, but something feels odd... I don't really remember somethings." she announced to me.

(Y/n): "What don't you remember?" he asked.

Cara: "I felt like we were suppose to meet someone in a few days, but I can't remember their name or what they look like." she announced to him.

He began thinking about what happened the last few hours. He didn't remember anything like that. From what he remember the last twenty-four hours was arriving at Mountain Glenn, going to Romans, he lost track of time or something because he didn't remember what he did on his way to the base, meeting up and talking with Roman, Team RWBY and his team showed up to cause chaos, Yang was unconscious in an empty train cart, then they crashed into the city. But nothing about meeting someone in a few days.

(Y/n): 'Are you sure?' he asked again.

Cara: "Mmm, maybe not. I guess I was confused with Pyrrha." she laughed.

The two of them chuckled as they continued to talk with one another as if nothing was wrong.

(Timeskip brought to you by a worried Maka pacing in front of her bed)

When the sun rose up, (Y/n) stuck out of the medical office from the window to go change into something more suitable for exercise before he met up with Pyrrha. He changed into his (F/c) tank top and black training shorts, and black fingerless gloves. When he finished changing, he began walking through the courtyard towards the direction of the Emerald forest. That was when a certain blonde hair girl spotted him as she was stretching her legs as she prepared to go on an early morning jog. Yang was wearing a yellow sports bra, black exercise shorts, and had her hair tied up in a high ponytail. She was curious to where he was going and decided to sneak up on him.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) spotted the red Amazonian girl ahead of him, she was about to head towards the emerald forest wearing her red sports bra and black exercise shorts. When she heard (Y/n) walking over to her, she waved to him. Once they met up, they began going on their jog, but when (Y/n) looked up towards Pyrrha, he noticed that she seemed rather anxious. He asked what was wrong, but she simple said that it was nothing.

(Y/n): "What's wrong Pyrrha? Is Jaune singing in the shower again? Or is Nora and Ren arguing about pancakes again?" he asked.

Pyrrha: "Sorry, it's just... it's nothing. Let us continue to jog." she told him with a nervous smile.

As they continued to jog, they came to a stop on a dirt trail near the Emerald Forest, Pyrrha took a deep breath. She suddenly grabbed (Y/n), lifted him up onto her shoulder, and held onto him tight. He was confused to what was happening and asked her on what was going on, but she didn't say anything. She continued to walk deeper within the forest until they were about a ten minute walk away from the trail.

She set him down on the ground and he turned around to face her with a confused look on his face.

(Y/n): "Pyrrha? Could you explain why you decided carry me around like a boombox?" he asked slightly annoyed.

Pyrrha didn't say anything as her face became extremely red as she tried to tell him, but it was nothing more than a gibbering mess. (Y/n) only raised an eyebrow before Pyrrha sighed. She walked over to him and pushed (Y/n) against a tree before placing her hand on his cheek as she leaned in to connect their lips. It was a short, brief kiss. He had a feeling on what she was planning to do next and decided to give her a hand. He didn't say anything instead he just leaned in and kissed her with passion. Pyrrha was shocked at first until she leaned in and wrapped her arms around him. (Y/n) didn't stand a chance against Pyrrha as she managed to push her way through his lips before dominating his tongue. (Y/n) attempted to resist her assault into his mouth, but he was overwhelm and allowed her to do as she pleased. She began to moving her tongue to every spot in his mouth as their tongued twirled and danced with one another.

After a while, Pyrrha pulled back to allowed each other a moment to breath. They were breathing heavily as Pyrrha gave (Y/n) a loving smile as they looked at each other again. She took his hand and held it to her large breast before kissing him again with the same amount of energy and passion as before. The kiss only became more heated as Pyrrha began rubbing her leg against his as one of his hands slipped below her waist as the other began to massage her large breast making Pyrrha moan through the kiss. His hand sunk into her breast as the warm, soft sensation covered his hand. They eventually pulled back to breath and she hugged him before lifting him up and carrying him to a fallen tree before letting him go. There she sat on it and pulled him towards her as she wrapped her legs around him. She laid back on the fallen tree and pulling him onto her. He took this chance move his head up to her neck and began licking it. He heard Pyrrha moan lightly as he continued to do this with some kisses before he found a decent spot on her neck. That was when bit down on her neck gently, but not too soft before nibbled on it making her gasp and hug his head. After a few seconds of this, he pulled back to see her flustered face.

(Y/n): "I don't like being manhandled." he whispered into her ear as he licked the edge of it.

She moaned a bit before pushing him off her before getting off the fallen tree. That was when she moved her hands down to his shorts. She started pull down his shorts as she fell to her knees.

(Y/n): "Pyrrh-" he tried to say but she held a finger to her lips.

She hooked her fingers over the hem of his boxers and pulled them down presenting his hardened cock. Pyrrha stared at it for a second before wrapping her hand around it while looking up to (Y/n) as she started to slowly pump it. She smiled at him before leaning forward and running her tongue over the tip and began licking it as if it was a lollipop before taking it into her mouth where her lips ran down the shaft before coming back up. (Y/n) moaned as he reached his hand down to her head to ran his hand through her crimson hair. That was when Pyrrha stopped for a second so she could removed red sports bra to reveal her large breasts before placing his cock between them. She took his cock back into her mouth as she began moving her breasts up and down as she continued to suck and lick his cock. While she was bobbing her head, (Y/n) moved his hand from her hair to the top of Pyrrha's head all while she continued to bobbed down on his cock. That was when (Y/n) suddenly and involuntarily pushed her down as he moaned. He shouted to Cara for suddenly controlling him, but she only replied with "You liked it." which she wasn't wrong. That was when they notice that there were no gags from Pyrrha as she continued to suck cock. He let her head go to allow her to do it without his interference. That was when she started bobbing her further, going all the way down each time before finally deep throating him making him thrust forward as he continued moaning before he came into her mouth.

Her mouth was filled up, but Pyrrha only swallowed all his cum before pulling back and looking up to him. (Y/n) offered her a hand up and guide her up to the fallen tree to sit down, he reached his hands up to her shorts, pulling them down with her panties. She grabbed his face and held it as she leaned in for another kiss. He pulled away and went on his knees. He moved his head to the lips of her moist pussy and ran his tongue over them making the Amazonian moaned as he repeated this action. He placed his hands on her thighs as he continued to lick her and earning more moans each time before she grasped. She grabbed my head held it as she moaned, he ran my tongue over her folds before sticking his tongue inside her wet pussy. Pyrrha gasped as pushed his head closer to his pussy and making his tongue go deeper inside her. He began swirling and moving his tongue up and down inside her pussy as she moaned as she released moaning louder before arching backwards and came. He didn't pull away and began drinking her juices, licking her extremely wet pussy. He stood back to his feet and Pyrrha pulling him before her smashing her lips against him. She pulled back and stared into his eyes with lust in her eyes.

Pyrrha: "(Y/n), I need you now." she begged him.

He reach down and placed his hands on her hips and kissed her as he pushed his cock against Pyrrha's pussy and began rubbing his cock against it before gently aligning it. He gently pushed into the tightness of her pussy and she moaned as he only went deeper inside before hitting a barrier and looked her in the eyes. He wanted to make sure that she wanted this only to see the look on Pyrrha's face. There was no thoughts to hesitate, no sight of nervousness, the look on her face was one of welcoming. She smiled as slowly leaned towards him with her lips until she finally pressed them against his. (Y/n) slowly pushed into her and breaking her hymen causing blood pour out of her pussy and running down her leg and his cock. Pyrrha let out a small whimper, but when she pulled back from the kiss she only smiled with tears running down her face. She was crying. Not because she was sad, she was crying because she was happy.

After allowing her to adjust, she placed her hands on his shoulders and give him nod to start. (Y/n) pulled back from her before pushing back into her again. Pyrrha let a moan escape from her mouth as she hugged him again, but more tightly. He felt her large, soft breast press against him as Pyrrha leaned her head forward and pressed their foreheads together. (Y/n) formed a rhythm as he thrusted back and forth inside her pussy. He gently pushed Pyrrha back as he moved one of his hands to grope her breasts and she placed one of her own hands over his as their moans began forming a song in the forest. She leaned onto his neck and buried her face to muffle the sounds of her moans since she was too embarrassed making such noises. Now (Y/n) understood why Pyrrha wanted to be far away from any population, but since there wasn't anyone near them, an idea popped into his head. He stopped groping her and moved her head to face him so he could pressed his lips with hers and she once again began pressing her tongue with his. He let go of her head and moved it down to her back to her ass. He grabbed it and squeeze her ass making Pyrrha gasp. (Y/n) took this advantage to counter-attack her tongue and claimed ownership of her mouth to which she didn't protest. He enjoyed every moment of this and continued to lick her tongue while squeezing and caressing her ass. He started to get a bit rougher and faster with his thrusts making Pyrrha pull back a bit and they looked into each others eyes as the two moaned and panted.

Pyrrha: "Please, go harder." she whispered into his ear.

He nodded his head and began thrusting even harder. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh was loud, but that wasn't the only loud noise being made. (Y/n)'s and Pyrrha's moans of pleasure got louder as well and (Y/n) could feel that he was close to cumming.

(Y/n): "Pyrrha... I'm close. Let go." he warned her.

But Pyrrha only replied by wrapping her legs around (Y/n)'s waist and held onto it tightly, she wasn't letting him go. He began panicking as he tried to pull out remembering what Roman said about cumming inside a girl who wasn't on a pill or taking or has a pill. He warned Pyrrha again, but she shut him up by smashing her lips against hers. In that moment, he felt himself cumming deep inside Pyrrha as his cum filled her womb as she came with him. The two moaned loudly as a mixture of blood and cum spilled out of Pyrrha's pussy. They began breathing heavily as (Y/n) scolded Pyrrha for not allowing him to pull out and telling her to go see Weiss. She only smiled at him and (Y/n) couldn't help but blush when she pulled him into a loving hug and planted a kissed on his cheek while saying that she was safe today. She stood up after (Y/n) got off her and cleaned herself up with the help of (Y/n) before putting her clothes back on.

Pyrrha left to head back to Beacon while (Y/n) began putting his clothes back on. He began walking back towards the trail, but as he walked by several trees, he noticed that the ground behind a tree was oddly wet. He didn't remember there being any rain the last few days. He crouched down and reached his hand down to the wet substance to feel it. It was fresh. He looked around to spot trampled grass heading closer to where him and Pyrrha was at and decided to follow the source since there was a trail of trampled grass, it lead to a group of trees several feet away from where he and Pyrrha was making love. There he spotted a familiar blonde haired girl kneeled face down with her breasts pressed onto the ground, and her hips raised high in the air. She was running her fingers against her pussy as she moaned softly.

Yang had followed them the entire time and witness the act they did with one another. She watched them from behind a tree from a distance before quietly moving closer to them. That entire time she watched and masturbated, she watched Pyrrha enviously. Now she was still on the ground imagining herself in Pyrrha's place.

(Y/n) walked over to Yang quietly not seeing what she was doing to scare her, but as he got closer he saw what she was doing and stopped in place. He was going to turned around and leave only to stop when he heard Yang moaned out his name. She continued to repeat this as she rubbed fingers against herself faster. He felt his cock harden once again when this happened and he got a idea.

As Yang continued to pleasure herself, she felt something slide between her legs and began rubbing her moist pussy. She also felt something get on top of her as a pair of hands slithered to the front of her stomach. Yang immediately assumed that it was a rapist and was fully ready to kick their ass only to stop when she heard a familiar voice.

(Y/n): "What do we have here, sweetheart? Didn't expect you to be spying on us, pervert." he told her.

She froze in place. She was discovered and remained silent. She bit down on her lower lip before she did something that caught (Y/n) off guard. Yang grabbed his cock and moved it towards her pussy, much to his surprise.

(Y/n): "Y-Yang? What are you doing?" he asked confused.

She didn't say anything as she pushed herself back and forcing the tip of his cock to enter her wet pussy. All Yang did next was turn her head to face (Y/n) and nodded to tell him that he had permission to enter. (Y/n) was hesitant at first which made a cocky smirk form on her face.

Yang: "No balls." she stated.

She wanted him to do it. For most of the school year, she enjoyed her time with (Y/n). They would constantly make puns with one another, prank each other or other people together, and do all sorts of things. They even grew accustomed to seeing each other naked since they played strip poker more than once. And as time went by, Yang began seeing (Y/n) as a best friend and attempted to help Ruby win his heart. But things began to slowly change. Her feelings began to grow into something else.

That was when Yang began researching about polygamy. Sure, she wanted her Ruby to be happy, but she also did this for herself. Out of all the boys in Beacon, (Y/n) never flirted with her to try and get together or looked at her sexy body with lust, all he wanted to do was to have a fun time with her and hang out. Maybe that was the reason she fell for him, maybe not, she didn't know. But she didn't care. All she wanted now was him.

(Y/n) only looked down at Yang and let out a sigh.

(Y/n): "You know that Weiss is probably going to kill you, right?" he pointed out.

Yang: "Fine, don't do it. I'll just tell Weiss you came onto me." she stated.

(Y/n): "Are you blackmailing me?" he chuckled.

Yang: "Maybe~" she sang as she winked to him.

All he did was smile at Yang. She felt her heart leap when she saw him nod his head and began to pushed his cock deeper inside her and stopped once he hit her hymen. He slowly pushed his way in and took her virginity. He stopped to give Yang some time to relax and adjust to his cock being inside her. She took a deep breath before telling (Y/n) to move it or lost it. He pulled back before slamming his cock deep inside Yang and making her gasp. (Y/n) began thrusting his cock back and forth inside Yang's tight pussy. The two began moaning in pleasure. (Y/n) grabbed Yang's arms and pulled them back to him and pulling Yang off the ground to push his cock further inside her before he stopped fucking her so she caught her breath, but she only looked back at him with hearts and lust in her eyes.

Yang nodded and (Y/n) resumed thrust his hips back and forth, sending his cock in and out of her wet pussy making the sound of two went objects making into each other. She continued to moan loudly. After doing this several more times, he quickly let go of her arms and wrapped his arms around Yang's waist to get closer to her. He held onto her tightly allowing him to go deeper into her pussy where the tip of his cock repeatedly kissed the entrance of her womb. Yang loved every moment of it as she moans and cried out his name several times. (Y/n) leaned towards her neck and began sucking and biting onto her neck leaving a hickey, but luckily for Yang, it could be easily concealed by her clothes. With her free hands, Yang lifted her arms up and reached around to hold onto his head all while moaning from deep thrusts. (Y/n) took this opportunity to let one hand go to reach around Yang and snuck his hand underneath her yellow sports bra to grope her. He began massaging her breasts before moving his hand closer to her nipples to squeeze them.

Yang: "Oh (Y/n)! Keep it up! Ah! Mama likes! So be harder and faster! Oh! Don't stop! Make me yours!" she moaned to him.

He tightened his hold on her and was unable to control himself any longer. He started to thrust his cock harder into her and Yang was barely managed to hold in the scream. There was nothing gentle anymore. Now it was animalistic. The two of them were nothing but animals in the forest in heat. Yang could only moan as he continues to bite down on her neck in different locations. He continued to fuck her harder and soon enough, she broke. She lost all self-control as her tongue hung out of her mouth all while she begged for him to keep going. When he heard this, he stopped making Yang groan in annoyance.

(Y/n): "What wrong, Yang? Since when did you beg for things?" he teased as kissed her neck.

Yang: "...Shut up." she said to him as her face turned completely red with a blush flushing across her cheeks.

He only laughed a bit and continued fucking her until he felt himself getting close to climaxing. He warned Yang, who told him to let her go. He did as he was told only to see Yang sit down on the ground before laying back. She spread her legs apart and moved her hands to her moist pussy and spread the lips apart.

Yang: "Give mama some love~" she smiled gently with the blush still visible on her face.

He nodded and lowered himself down to Yang and inserted himself inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist while wrapping her arms around him as well. He began thrusting his cock faster and faster with every thrust coming in hard and slamming against her womb. They both looked at each other as they moaned before they leaned closer to one another and slammed their lips with the another. It was a sloppy, wet, open-mouth kiss with their tongue wiggle and wrestling with one another before (Y/n) sent his final thrust into her and released his cum into her and she ripped away from their kiss. Her mouth open with her tongue hanging out with her eyes rolled back as she let out a long moan as he filled her insides. When he finished cumming inside her, Yang unwrapped her legs to let them rest on the ground as she continued moaning from the blissful aftermath their "workout" session before she moved her hands to hold his face to kiss him one last time.

Yang: "(Y/n)... this might sound cliché, but I think that I love you." she said embarrassed.

(Y/n): "You're right, it does sound cliché. Hahaha, don't worry, I'm just FUCKING with you." he winked at her.

She giggled and he laid down next to her on the forest floor. They both turned to each other before wrapping their arms around each other with (Y/n) running his hands along her back and Yang hummed and snuggled him between her large breasts.

Yang: "This was nice, but I never thought I would fuck a guy much shorter than me. I almost feel like a pedophile." she muttered quietly.

(Y/n) grabbed her ass with both his hands and squeezed them hard making her gasp as he looked up to her with a pout.

(Y/n): "I'm not short... and I never thought I would fuck a pervert." he countered.

Yang: "I'm not a pervert... I just like the sight of you naked." she said honestly.

(Y/n): "Pervert." he stated.

Yang: "Ok, I'm a little pervy. But since you came inside me like an idiot, then I'll hold you responsible if you knocked me up." she joked as she placed her chin on his head

Yang: "What should we name them? I'm thinking Summer if it's a girl." she laughed.

(Y/n) couldn't help but feel as if he should know that name, but nothing came to mind. He only hummed to let Yang know that he approves.

(Y/n): "If it's a boy, then we'll name him... Baldr." he told her.

Yang: "I like that." she stated.

They both laid their peacefully as birds began chirping and the sound of leaves rustled above them.

Yang: "We're not serious about kids, right?" she asked nervously.

(Y/n): "Not unless you want one." he said sounding as if he didn't care.

Yang: "Mmm, nah. I'm too young for kids. They're the worst! Besides, I managed to take some of Weiss's pills." she said to him as she laughed.

They laid there in the loving arms of the other in silence. Yang was gently running her fingers through (Y/n)'s hair when remembered that she needed to ask him something.

Yang: "Loverboy?" she called out.

(Y/n): "Yes, sweetheart?" he asked.

Yang: "Do you remember that lady on the train yesterday?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Neo?" he asked.

Yang: "Is that the girl with the umbrella?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Yeah." he told her.

Yang: "No, I'm talking about a lady wearing black and red with a white mask." she told him.

(Y/n): "Mmm... I don't remember seeing anyone other than you and Neo." he said honestly.

Yang: "Oh... ok." she said sounding disappointed.

But Yang though of a way to cheer herself up since she had a new toy now. She reached down to (Y/n) and grabbed his cock before whispering into his ear and telling him that it was time for round two.

(Timeskip brought to you by Pyrrha and Yang awkwardly asking an annoyed Weiss for birth control pills)

It has been a few days since the breach and things have been "normal". (Y/n) would suddenly be doing something before freezing in place and become unresponsive. His core would ache in pain as it became more black and cracks slowly grew. That was when General Ironwood summoned him to the Vault to talk with him about something. He was cautious at first, but when he heard that Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch would be there, he felt more relaxed. But before he made his way to the Vault, Maka asked him where he was going since she has been worried about him all week.

He told her what was happening and reassured her that he was fine. She nodded and began making her way to the library. After walking for a few minutes, she spotted Professor Ozpin talking with Professor Goodwitch making her confused. She walked over to them catching their attention.

Professor Ozpin: "Miss Maka, how are you this afternoon." he asked with a smile.

Maka: "It has been fine, but Professor Ozpin, I have a question." she asked.

Professor Ozpin: "Yes?" he asked.

Maka: "Aren't you suppose to meet (Y/n) with Professor Goodwitch and General Ironwood?" she asked.

Professor Ozpin: "Mmm? No, I didn't request (Y/n) to meet with any of us. General Ironwood stated that he was conducting an experiment, so I doubt he has any time to meet with him." he stated to him.

Maka: "But (Y/n) said that General Ironwood told him to meet him... down there and that you would be there with Professor Goodwitch." she whispered the last part so none of the other students could hear her.

Professor Ozpin seemed confused to why General Ironwood need (Y/n) until he finally connected the dots. He looked to the Professor Goodwitch and she understood what was happening. They began to quickly walk down the hall towards his office, they needed to hurry, but they couldn't run in the hall. If they began running, then people might question what was happening.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) walked out of the elevator and began walking down the large corridor that was the Vault. He made his way to where General Ironwood was. He was standing in front of the machine where a girl with a light brown complexion with a facial scar on the left side of her face was in. (Y/n) was confused to why he didn't see Professor Ozpin or Professor Goodwitch. So he walked over next to General Ironwood.

(Y/n): "Where's everyone else?" he asked curiously.

General Ironwood: "They're running a little late, but we must stay on schedule. Now tell me (Y/n), do you know what this is?" he asked.

(Y/n): "Um... no." he said looking at the strange machine.

General Ironwood: "This machine is keeping her alive. But we can save her. There is a small issue though." he announced to him.

General Ironwood: "We are unsure if it will work. It might kill her. So it would be best if we tested it on you since you have a tendency of not dying." he stated.

(Y/n): "You should know that perfectly." he said bitterly.

He led (Y/n) to a similar machine a few feet away from the original, this one was empty. He instructed (Y/n) to enter the first pod. He got in and the pod closed behind him. So he laid back as General Ironwood began to start the machine making the second pod next to the first rise up. That was when his body began glowing black as the sound of the elevator was heard in the distance. (Y/n) felt an unbelievable amount of pain. He has been torn apart, crushed, shredded, incinerated, and so many other horrible things, but this... this felt was far worse than anything he felt before. He began crying out in pain as he flailed around as a black substance began coming out of his pod and into the second one.

The elevator door opened up as the Professors and Maka came running out as the sound of screaming echoed through the large corridor. They didn't waste time as they run towards General Ironwood and (Y/n). Maka had a look of horror on her face as she hurt the screams, she knew who it was because she was always with him when he was suffering. He knew something was wrong with him, but he didn't want to worry her. Once she got him back to the dorm room, she was going to crush his skull with her book after she hugs him.

As they got there, the screams come to an abrupt hold making her more nervous. Once they arrived, they were greeted with a curious General Ironwood as he looked at the pods.

Professor Ozpin: "James! What is the meaning of this?" he demanded to know.

General Ironwood: "Ozpin... this was necessary. We needed to know if the machine worked. And..." he said as he looked back to the pods.

They all looked over to the pods to see a (Y/n) in the first pod with his eye closed. He seemed rather different to some extent. His hair had turned light brown and his skin was pale white. It also seems that some areas had grown like his ears which were now slightly pointed and his red horns had all but vanished. Maka hurried over to the front of the pod and began calling out his name earning no response.

General Ironwood: "It appears that it was a failure. We need more time to develop the machine to save the Fall Maiden." he stated to Professor Ozpin.

Professor Goodwitch walked over to General Ironwood and slapped him across the face leaving a visible, red hand print. She had a fire in her eyes.

Professor Goodwitch: "We promised to not harm him and here you are experimenting on our students!" she yelled at him with venom.

General Ironwood: "But this was for the greater good!" he told her.

Professor Ozpin: "James... your greatest enemy could become your greatest ally as proven with the four kingdoms. We made peace with (Y/n) after so... so long and now you have thrown that out the window. I doubt he will forgive us for betraying him." he said with a grim expression on his face.

General Ironwood began defending his actions only to stop when Maka yelled out to them. They looked over to see (Y/n) groaning as he slowly opened his eye. Professor Ozpin rushed over to the panel to the pods and opened them. Maka quickly grabbed him and help him out as he groaned, but he sounded off.

Professor Ozpin: "(Y/n)? Are you alright?" he asked.

(Y/n) only looked at Professor Ozpin before looking around as if they were looking for someone. Everyone looked at him confused. That was when (Y/n) suddenly pointed to himself.

Professor Ozpin: "Yes... I'm talking to you." he told him.

They all watched as (Y/n) began looking down at his body and began poking and touching himself. His face went from shock to pure hatred as he looked at everyone.

?????: "What did you do?" an unknown feminine voice said to them with venom in their voice.

I hate people. They lie. They betray. They backstab. That's why I like you (N/n). You're not human or Faunus like us, but you were too naive to see it. Don't worry because as long as we're together... nothing can stop us from finding our happy ending.

-Cara

The next chapters will be Boku no Hero Academia and High School DxD chapter 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
19.3K 399 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
47.3K 691 30
This is a Yang X Reader, you are Y/N, a knight in training, ran from his home and now must live with his past right behind him, he joined Beacon to f...
501K 3.4K 33
A quiet student y/n was. But his recent heartbreak reawakened the monster inside of him. Will he be able to free himself rom the dark. Or will he be...