The Mystery of Scarlett

Av theoneandonly9240

Scarlett has always been a mystery in the world of Lux, where supernaturals live in uneasy alliances and in... Mer

Chapter 1: The Return
Chapter 2: Soulmates
Chapter 3: Sage
Chapter 4: The Gold Dress
Chapter 5: An Old Fae
Chapter 6: Market Deals
Chapter 7: Minds and Missions
Chapter 8: War Plans
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Obsidian
Chapter 12: Transformations
Chapter 13: Amulets and Teamwork
Chapter 14: The Ball
Chapter 15: No blood on the carpet!
Chapter 16: Puzzle Pieces
Author's Note
Chapter17: Maddie
Author's Note
Chapter 19: Love Potions
Chapter 20: Winter Wedding
Chapter 21: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 22: Wedding Crashers
Author's Note
Chapter 23: Crowns
Chapter 24: Brothers
Chapter 25: The Ledge
Chapter 26: Goodbye
Chapter 27: Road Trip
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Lycos
Chapter 31: Jace
Chapter 32: Demons and Fathers
Chapter 33: Flashbacks
Chapter 34: Found
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Fighting Monsters
Chapter 36: Revenge
Author's Note
Chapter 37: Vacation
Chapter 38: The Opening
Chapter 39: The Arrival
Chapter 40: Change of Scenes
Author's Note
Chapter 41: Soul Searching
Chapter 42: The Bottle
Chapter 43: The Story of The Bottle
The Prophecy
Author's Note
Chapter 44: Promises
Chapter 45: Addictions
Author's Note
Chapter 46: Sacrifices and Goodbye

Chapter 18: Wings

11K 424 32
Av theoneandonly9240

"Michael." I said shocked.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Michael said.

"Michael, what are you doing?" I asked curious.

His breath smelled like tequila and in one hand he had my roses and in the other he had a bottle of vodka. He stumbled over to the couch, and yelled "I'm the Archangel of Heaven." Michael yelled. "I have wings and I can fly. You wanna see?" He asked.

Oh my God, he's going to get us discovered.

"Michael, you're drunk. Shut up." I pleaded.

"No, babe not today. I'm drunk as hell and I can fly." Michael slurred. Not having any other options, I used my power to put him to sleep. Michael landed on the floor with a loud thump.

"Trent put Michael on the bed." I told Trent.

"What bed?" He asked looking around. I made a bed appear in front of him.

"Oh, you've gotten a lot better, with those powers." Trent said shocked. "How did you learn how to control them?"  He asked.

"Practice." I said rudely, wanting him to remember what he did to me.

"Oh."

"How do you to know each other?" Ryan interrupted.

"He's my brother." I said darkly, leaving no room for questions.

"Not by blood." He answered the question, everyone was thinking.

What is Michael to you?

A friend, Obsidian.

Then why did you kiss him?

Moment of weakness.

That's it?

Yes Obsidian.

Why are you rolling your eyes at me?

Because sometimes you are so dramatic.

I am not dramatic.

Whatever...

Where are we sleeping?

On a park bench, Obsidian. Where do you think we are sleeping?

Here.

Yes Sherlock, here.

The sarcasm is not appreciated.

I have enough bedrooms for everyone.

"Okay, Listen up, Damien and Amara in the 3rd bedroom down the hall on your right. Nate and Aubrey take the bedroom next the bedroom next to that. Maddie and Trent, you have the bedroom 8 doors down on the left. Obsidian and I will be upstairs. Everyone meet up here."

"What about me?" Ryan asked.

"Because you disrespected my rules, about opening the doors and touching stuff. You have three options, you can sleep on the couch, the shrine room of the people you killed, or you can sleep in hell, your choice." I said giving him my best, I'm-so-much-superior-than-you-and-this-is-also-revenge smile.

"I'll take the couch." He murmured.

"Well that's a shame. I was hoping you would choose hell. Oh well. By the way, at night this place is freezing and below zero." I smirked proudly. "If you don't want to burn in hell, you can freeze here."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. He didn't believe me. Boy, was he in for a surprise.

I made my way down the hallway and yelled goodnight over my shoulder.

I smiled while I turned up the A/C to below zero, in 30 minutes, someone going to be freezing his butt off.

I grabbed Obsidian's hand and led him to our bedroom.

"C'mon Fido, keep up!" I said tugging his arm so he would hurry up.

"Slow down, Speedy." He said grinning.

"Carry me upstairs?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, but picked me up bridal style anyways.

What he didn't know was that he would have carry me up 30 flights of stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 Flights of Stairs later~~~~

"Are we there yet?" Obsidian asked.

"Almost." I replied.

"But you said that 25 flights ago."

"I was lying to give you false hope."

"Can't you teleport us there?"

"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?"
"Whatever..."

"We're here!" I said cheerfully.

My old room, it has been awhile. 

"What do you think, Obsidian?" I ask.

Obsidian looks at my room in awe.

"This room is the size of a house." He said incredulously.

"Let's go to bed. You can explore the house with me, another time." I said.

I lay in bed with Obsidian, who had fallen asleep. Then using my super-hearing I hear in the living room, Ryan's teeth chattering and I laugh. I must have woken Obsidian up, because he rolled over facing me, and asked.

"What's so funny?"

"Ryan's teeth are chattering in the living room."

"Is it really below freezing in the living room?"

"It's below freezing downstairs. Why do you think we are sleeping upstairs." I grinned.

"I love you." Obsidian said abruptly.

"I love you too." I replied back.

"Do you want to get married?"

"What?!"

"Married. Do you want to get married?"

"Uh sure."

"What do you mean when you say uh sure?"

"I am not really into marriage."

"And Commitment?"

"I don't have issues with commitment. And if I do you prepare be happy about it."

"Why should I be happy about it?"

"Because Michael proposed to me once."

"What?!"

"It's not a big deal, he was drunk."

"Is he always been in love with you?"

"I guess."

"Do you love him?"

"I guess."
"You guess?!"

"As a friend." I said lying, the truth was I wasn't sure how I felt about Michael. "But if it makes you feel better, I love you more, I guess." I teased.

"Goodnight Obsidian." I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep.

I was in a forest, the trees were green, and the bark was blood red. Dead bodies dripping with blood surrounded me. I loomed over them. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around and the hand was gone. The scene immediately changed to a sunset on a beach, Obsidian was the surfing in human form. Ryan was basking in the sun, and Damien and Amara were making out. Nate was arguing with Aubrey over something. Then Trent and Maddie were arguing over something. I stood on a cliff, watching them. Then I heard a loud explosion and I saw a building go down in chaos. Someone had bombed that building, then after that 3 more buildings went down, and then all the buildings went down. I saw a woman coming to Damien and Nate, she was bleeding and she was asking them to help her rescue her child that was stuck in a burning building and they refused and sent her away. I started running towards her, to help, I called out her, but she didn't hear me, I had caught up with her and touched her shoulder to get her attention, but my hand passed right through her. I stopped when I heard Amara scream in agony, and then soon after that they all screamed: Damien, Nate, Aubrey, Ryan, and Obsidan. They screamed screams of torture and pain as they started to bleed out of nowhere. I stood there on the beach, tears streaming down my eyes as I saw all my friends die. The scene began to fade and I was in the darkness, there was no light at all. My head was spinning, and I couldn't get a hold of my thoughts, and I felt empty.

"Only you could have saved them, and you failed." A evil voice said mocking me.

I woke up, jumping awake, and breathing heavily, with beads of sweat on my forehead. I got up careful not to wake Obsidian. It was early, the sun hadn't even woken up yet, but I had work to do if I wanted to save them. With that thought in mind, I knew that if I stayed with them, they would die for sure. Opening the window I jumped, building my wings on the way down, and I flew. I was the most powerful Angel in the world, and if I couldn't save them, then no one could.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

158K 14K 45
Scarlett is the hottest punk singer on the charts, her success and fame is world wide. She thinks that her world is performing for her adoring fans...
2K 94 14
She was different than all the others in her Pack. She was the only one she knew of her kind alive. No family, No friends. Will, she ever show her tr...
12.1K 411 38
Scarlett violet Morgan is just a regular normal teenage girl well that what she thinks. Scarlett is currently a full time college student. She enjoys...
880 24 17
She was promised to him when he was a baby, the princess of the supernatural beings called gems. Where everybody has a unique superpower and a soul m...