Living with Bts~~

By wildstarstories

Park YN is a simple nineteen-year-old girl but she has a secret...she is the adopted daughter of park MinHoon... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Bonus chapter!!
Thank you so much!!!

Chapter 8

4.3K 123 17
By wildstarstories

YN POV
*I wake up and grab my phone to see what time it is 7:00am, I have a quick shower and wear burgundy skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a tan cardigan since it's fall now. I just applied natural makeup and left my hair down with a light curl*

YN: "wow it's 8am, I didn't know that it takes me an hour to get ready haha. I'll go make breakfast for the boys!"
*goes down stairs to the kitchen *

YN: "it's so quiet, the boys must be still sleeping? Hmmm what should I make...I'll make pancakes!"

*while I'm cooking the pancakes I hear people come to the doorway of the kitchen, I turn around and see the three maknaes*
Maknaes: "good morning Yn!"
Yn: "morning Jimin, Tae, and Kookie oppa"
Tae&Jm: "why do you only call Jungkook oppa?" *whines*
Yn: "because he's adorable and blushes every time I saw it hehe"
Tae&Jm: "aren't we adorable too!"
Yn: "yes, now go set the table you two princesses.Kookie can you please cut up some strawberries?"
*jungkook nods his head shyly*

Tae&jm: "aww why does he get the easy job..."
Yn: " shush you two or no pancakes for you!"
Tae&jm: "okay sorry.."
*time passes and we finish everything *

Yn: "okay guys we now have to do the hardest task......wake up everybody else, but the question is who's going to wake up Yoongi?"
Jimin: "we can't wake him up! He will kill us!"
Tae&JK: "yeah!"
Yn: " fine I'll wake up Yoongi, Tae you wake up Hobi, and Jimin you wake Joonie &Jinnie."
*they nodded their heads and we all head upstairs, I get to Yoongi's room and open the door then walk over to him..*
Yn: "Oppa...wake up I made breakfast"
Yoongi: "no"
Yn: "yes!"
Yoongi: "no! Don't make me punish you YN..."
Yn: "haha yeah right, now get your ass out of bed!"
Yoongi: "that's it!"
*yoongi pulled me into bed and hovered over me...*
End POV
To be continued
Stuff is about to get interesting 😏
Author-nim~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 359 19
When Ebony finally decides to seize every moment, she realizes it may be too late after her crush, Brandon Lockwood's perception of her changes forev...
739K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
389K 13.8K 49
"Who are you?" I asked... Not paying attention to the lies they say... "We..." The man spoke.. Supposing it's Namjoon "Are.." Jin continued.. "Vampir...
27.6K 2.1K 26
"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" Sora thought every hardship was over afte...