False Gods | The Prime Archiv...

By ldjwrites

When fugitive superhumans learn of a nefarious plot to create artificial life with unfathomable power, they m... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
epilogue
• graphics + extras •
• also by L. D. Jones •

• preface •

769 30 4
By ldjwrites

He's unique and he's in pain.
But that pain will roll over the Earth.
So, he must be destroyed.

⚠️

Introducing...

⚠️

𝙵 𝙰 𝙻 𝚂 𝙴  𝙶 𝙾 𝙳 𝚂
book three in the Primes Archives

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙰 𝙱 𝙾 𝚄 𝚃

After the fall of Atlas, Chase and the others were branded as fugitives; constantly on the run from the United States military and the Primes still under their control. Atlas, which has been rebranded into the Jaegar Program, has been unfairly imprisoning Primes all over the world at a high rate. While Chase and his group of Exiles want to help, they have their own problems to deal with.

Stella wants nothing more for the world to be at peace. Having assumed a leadership role in the Jaegar Program, she is forced to adhere to General North's wishes. But when she accidentally sees files from an experiment labeled "Project Orion", she begins to wonder if she chose the right side.

A weapon is being created. And this weapon is going to change things. Forever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙽 𝙾 𝚃 𝙴

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

For those of you still reading this series, you're the real MVP.

This is it, guys and gals. The final book in the trilogy. How will things end? What's gonna happen to Oscar? What's gonna happen to the rest of the gang? Well, you're about to find out!

I'll be looking forward to seeing your comments and reactions whenever I do something evil. Because trust me, I'll be doing that a lot in this book. Any and all constructive criticism is welcomed.

Anyways, like always, I've been doing too much talking. You didn't come here for me, you came here for the book. So, without any further ado, onto the prologue!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝚂 𝚃 𝙰 𝚃 𝚄 𝚂
ongoing
October 2020 - Winter 2021

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙳 𝙴 𝙳 𝙸 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
to all you brilliant minds, androids, and imperfect masterpieces.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 159 6
[THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REBOOTED] Dangerous new players are entering the battle between the Supers and their enemy, an organization seeking power and a...
2K 160 48
HEROES AREN'T JUST BORN. THEY'RE CHOSEN. Until now, Johnny Sparks' life was perfectly normal - that is, stuck in college studies and always looking a...
127K 7.6K 45
Jay West used to be an ordinary guy, hanging out with his friends, worrying about college, and having teenage problems. Then, on his sixteenth birthd...
25.3K 673 69
Ricky Bowen, Nini Salazar-Roberts, E.J. Caswell, and Gina Porter are a group of friends that are part of a bigger group of friends. Their all enroll...