YOU BELONG WITH ME

swath_sree द्वारा

My next fanfiction on Avneil ❤❤❤ "Find me another personal assistant " Avni...that's the 5th personal assist... अधिक

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hey

Chapter 4

2K 264 41
swath_sree द्वारा

Specially Dedicated to Devisattya aanya_mishra Sammu678 avneil_nk_lover and to all my lovely readers
I am so happy guys...within few days i have gota lot of good responses for this ff thanku so much guys this means a lot to me...keep reading and supporting me.....love u ppl so much... ❤❤❤

So guys get ready and enjoy the update hope i tried to keep your expectation level...❤

                           ******

Avni's gaze was fixed on the monitor, as she was busy in recollecting something maybe her bitter past which changed her life upside down...which took her chirpy and loving side from her ....which snatched all her trust in relationship....she turned to be cold maybe it would be better she masked her vulnerable side....infront of everyone even from her loving family...who always wanted their old avni back.

All these was noticed by a pair of eyes yes you're right our neil khanna....his face was confused and blank...as he was standing her for good time but his boss oopz his little devil never tried to look at him.....is she still mad at him..this question was revolving around in his mind....taking deep breath he moved beside her just to get glance on the screen. As he badly wanted to know what or much precise who took all her attention....that she failed to sense his presence, he promised himself whoever it is, he won't spare the person ... he was shocked to see, as he witnessed happy and chirpy avni on the screen with some jerk...maybe her past he doubted as that shade of her is totally different from her...

He cleared his throat....which brought avni into present world....she  closed her laptop all of sudden and lifted her head to look at the person beside her...

Hmmm your bf....maybe your ex bf

Neil plz....she gestured him to stop, squeezed her eyes and took a deep breath just to act normal eventhough she was not...

Hmmm okay here is the file...you asked for

Okay you can have your lunch and meet me after that without wasting a second she warned him, he could sense fire in his eyes...he was confused..just moments before he saw vulnerable side of her ...in her old pics he felt happy shades of her...she is totally weird....but whatever she is...he love her unconditionally he gave a smile

Now what she gave a frown

Avni can we have a lunch together plz....he asked little bit nervously as he was clear about her reply

I usually don't...and i have a lot of work to do....she avoided him completely

Avni plx......i already brought lunch from canteen for both of us.....plz....you will fall ill man just eat something....

This was more than enough for her, she vented on him, all the heat inside her heart

Did i asked you to bring me lunch??? Why do you care for me...if i fall ill or if i die it won't affect you....she threw all the files to the floor....neil widened his eyes....before he could answer  she started again ....you all will be happy right...when i will fall down....ha ??? You all will be in cloud nine right for your devil....ghost's destruction ....she sarcastically replied moving away from little bit....she then turned to him pointing him....you're just a PA to me...don't bug me....stay in your limits...or else i will fire you right now....

He sighed...he can't take anymore...within jet speed he pinned her to the wall....she was startled by his sudden move ....he then pinned her hands to the back...she was trying to free from his grip....
How dare you....before she could say...something he covered her word don't utter a word now just to listen to me first...both of their eyes where burning in anger....but it wasn't that hotter than the heat generate because of each other close proximity which was so tight as he was pressing his whole muscular body to her tender one....

Now first of all i care for you and i love you more than myself and i don't want anyone's  permission for that even yours...gave a smirk at her....where her eyes widened when she heard love from him....she never expected this side of him.....i can't see you pain in avni...then how could you even think i would be happy in your break down haaa....i love you damn...
He then came near her , she could feel butterflies over her tummy...his hot breath....close proximity everything was affecting badly....she pushed him with all her strength....he stumbled backward....still smirk on his face was visible ...
How dare you come close to me ha....you're fired...right now get out from my sight....

But this wasn't affected a neil little bit...he crossed his arms and look at her....

Avni gave a confused expression....

You can't fire me avni for this...i am ready to take the punishment for loving you  ...

Why i can't fire you i have full right to do that...who the hell are you to teach me....

Okay fine if you want to fire me...you can...but at very next moment you will have to leave this chair....as new sir will take in charge...did you forget...there is someone also have  same right like you do....don't look at me like this...sharma uncle told this to me...ashish sir is ready to give ....before he could complete she cut off

I have full right on this....i am the one who lifted this from the verge of bankruptcy...money can't do any magic all alone ...day n night i worked hard to reach this success  and how dare he can replace me with that his stupid jerk son....she was so frustrated

Avni relax truth is always bitter...avni gave a angry glare to him....sharma uncle gave a warning to you just consider this like that...plz don't be so rude to everyone...or else you will regret for your actions...

Are you blackmailing me...haa???

No i just told what i heard...just leave it and come let's eat something...

I don't want anything i lost my appetite...she then rested her head near the window pane...

So you were hungry before right with a mocking tone

Neil ......without lifting her head....

.
.
.
Time flew....later at evening neil brought a box of homemade chocolates. He placed on the table...avni lifted her head with a question look...

You will love it...just taste it...you can take it in your breaks...

I don't want to just take it away...she again shifted her focus to the work

I am not going to take it...i brought it for you if you don't want throw it way ...with that he moved towards the door...

Neil listen neil...all these went to deaf ears....

A warm smile played over his lips...someone bumped into him outside her cabin...

Oh shreya be careful yarr...he helped her ...

Neil thanku yarr with a flirty tone....

Neil gave a smile to her and turned to move...

Neil....

He then turned towards her...with a frown

Moving closer...placing her hands on his shoulder...neil will you join me for a dinner tonight

Freeing himself from her hold...no shreya i am little bit busy... keeping his calm composure

It's okay then...i will wait for the next day, by the way i know avni ma'am is giving hard time for you....so i thought of cheering you up

Ohhh thanku for your concern...and for your knowledge...i love strict bosses....and i like her attitude she is one in kind....and always has a stand on her own...not like flirty one who just showsoff....and turn plate one side to another....i just hate themmm...and i never let such type of girlstp come near me....he then gave a smile.....but shreya feel little awkward by hearing all these...as she is clear that she  is also belong to so called category....

Ohhh she then hided her awkwardness with a fake smile....where as neil was mentally laughing....

And yeah avni ma'am is pure soul only very few can see her purity....with that he left that place whereas shreya gave a confused look maybe she would have hear this from  her colleagues for the first time...
(in mind she is my little devil and i can't tolerate anyone  who badmouth my girl...next time i won't spare you bitch)

.
.
.

After few hours

Avni stood up and was about to leave, she noticed the box...

Atleast i can taste one there is no harm in that....with that she opened the box started to eat one my one...when comes to chocolate she can't stop eating even if she try too...

She wrote a beautiful thanku note and kept in the empty box...and left the place

At parking zone

Avni.....she was startled by the voice...but it wasn't unfamiliar to her...

So how is the chappie did you like it hope it wasn't boring...if it is i am really...but i promise i will make next one much more interesting....❤❤❤

Any guess about the voice????

Which update you want next???

Much love ❤
Sree

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

188K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
Wajah Tum Ho •Tara• द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

357K 21.9K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...
893K 32.9K 53
(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He is dominant , she is submissive He con...
58.2K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...