MAFIA | PARK JIMIN (COMPLETED...

By MKORFF

Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU... More

Good morning
Fight
Kidnapped
Interogation
Member
Vengeance
D-day
Just do it
Infinity
Alone
Sandwich
What you do ?
Red
Seductress
Dress
Target
Sweet talk to me
Kids on crack
Whitey
Stop
Start stage
Caught
Alone
Uncle Lee
Eat
Bang Bang
Get you
Hang in there
Beanies and Graphic tees
Kiss and Tell
Hello
Caught
Do you
Money Honey
Run run run
Stella
Bulletproof boys
Sleep
Wake up
Search operation
War
Birthday
Visitors
Homecoming
SAW
Love
Got you
God's Plan
The reveal
Game
Kiss and Make up
Ken and Barbie
Birthday
The real me
Oppa
Answers
Cigarettes and Sex
Demons
Desperate
Escaped
One against all
Save me
64
Lee Taemin
Forever
Epilogue: The 5 of us
The Lying Game - New Book
Bonus Chapter : Family
Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 2)
A special note - Must read.
Thank you - 1 Million
Instagram

Payphone

56.5K 3.1K 1.3K
By MKORFF

Stella watched as all the boys came rushing downstairs.

"TAEHYUNG IS THERE A TRACKER ON HER PHONE? TRACK HER RIGHT NOW", Jimin yelled.

Taehyung ran to get his laptop as he opened it.

"She threw away the phone right outside the house"

It dawned upon Stella that Jena had run away. Her eyes traced Jimin who was running around mad trying to find information on her. This is was her chance to get rid of Jena once and for all.

She stood up and in this commotion excused herself out of the house.

She waited in the woods as she placed a call to a number she had been hanging on to for long.

"Zhang Yukhei", she said.

"Yes"

"I heard from sources you have been looking for a girl by the name Sooyoung Hernandez. I spotted her last at the Highway 12 on the outskirts. Right outside the woods on the south"

"How can I trust you?"

"You don't have much of a choice. I think it was her. You can choose to take this information and act or watch her escape", Stella said.

"What is your price?"

"Nothing, just make sure she is never seen again", she said cutting of the call.

Yukhei smirked at this. He just had to lay his hands on Sooyoung. One chance and he would destroy that bitch.

I ran through the woods as I finally heard the noise of cars approaching. I was near. On my way here, I had spotted a telephone booth. I could make a call to Donghae and just tell him to be careful of Jimin's men in disguise pretending to be one of us and also about Stella.

I was finally on the road. It was pitch black but in the distance I could spot some light coming from a couple of street lights.

I was exhausted and sweating. My shoes broke as they got stuck in a piece of wood and now I was running barefoot. I had nothing to eat since last morning and I could feel my body give up.

Hang in their Jena. You can do this. For your brothers.

The thought of them helped me pick pace as I ran towards the phone booth.

Within 10 minutes I was there. I looked in my wallet, I had a couple of coins lying around thankfully.

I inserted one in as I punched in Donghae's phone.

"Pick up, pick up"

On the other side, Donghae looked at his phone. It was an unknown number. He had been stressed enough to not entertain calls from people he didn't know. He cut of the call. But it rang once again. Again he cut it off. It rang for a third time. Something told him that he would regret if he did not pick it up.

"Hello"

"Donghae it's me"

Jena. It was Jena. After what was a month and 10 days, he had heard from her. She was alive. His younger sister was alive.

"JENA, JENA. ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Donghae, listen to me..."

A scream on the other side as the phone call got cut off.

I screamed as someone pulled my hair vigorously and yanked me out of the booth. I tried to defend myself but out of nowhere I felt a punch on my face as I fell on the ground.

"God bless that angel who told me about you", he said kicking me.

It was Yukhei and his men.

I screamed and resisted as they dragged me into the car. I hit one of them in the face and he fell out of the car. Yukhei stepped in as he slapped me across the face. One of his men tied my hands at the back and the other put a tape over my mouth. All my pleas for help went in vain.

I tried kicking but he stepped on my foot with so much force, I swear I heard my toe crack. My head shot back from the pain as I screamed but there was no one to listen and get me out. They covered my face with a black bag blocking my vision.

They started driving and after what seemed like 20 minutes, we reached a warehouse. The men dragged me out of the car and pushed me forward. With my hands tied and my legs feeling numb, I had no chance of escaping.

Guess it was all over. This is how I died. At the hands of filthy rich drug dealers who were going to torture me to death.

They took me inside as they made me sit on a chair. As they pulled out the bag, I was surprised to look at the sight in front of me. Not only was Yukhei there, Ma Dong and his men along with Dean and a couple of other associates stood there too.

"Is this her?", Yukhei said motioning to me. He ripped of the tape and I could feel all prying eyes at me.

"Lee Jena?", Dean asked surprised.

"You know her?", Yukhei inquired.

"She got kidnapped from our a college a month ago."

"Guess baby girl staged her own kidnapping. Ma Dong Hyung, did she stab your brother too?"

A giant ass man who had been sitting there clicked his fingers and a man came forward. I recognized him instantly. The drunk guy who attacked Hoseok and I stabbed him in the eye. He was on a wheelchair and had bandages all around his eyes and head.

"Is this her?", he asked.

The man on the wheelchair looked at me before nodding.

"Oh wow, who are you. Sooyoung the model? Jena the student or a special field agent? I am confused", Yukhei said mocking me.

I stayed silent as I saw Ma Dong get up from his chair. He looked deadly sitting but even worse when he stood up.

"Who sent you?", he asked as he hovered over me.

"No one"

He smirked before I felt a strong hand slap me.

"I will ask again. Who do you work for?"

"I don't work for anybody", I said lying.

"So you are saying that you decided to do this all on your own?"

"She is clearly lying. When they kidnapped Chan, there was another man with her. And they were co-coordinating with someone by phone. There are more like her", Dean said.

Stupid son of a bitch. Old Hag couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Ma Dong turned to me before he punched me again. A stream of blood trickled down my nose.

He violently grabbed my hair before making me face him. My eyes were closed shut due to the pain and force with which he had grabbed my hair. 

"Look at me"

"I SAID LOOK AT ME."

I hesitantly opened my eyes as I faced him.

"Tell me now. Why did you steal data from my facility? On whose orders did you do it?"

I was in no condition to speak or say anything. I couldn't say anyone's name. Bangtan's name was on the tip of my tongue yet I couldn't come to terms with putting them in danger.

"Hyung look at this...", Yukhei said from behind me. He pulled the rope releasing my hands. He grabbed my right hand before putting it on display for Ma Dong, the flower symbol facing him.

"No way", Dean Hongbin said.

"So that is who you are?"

" She is Daniel Lee's daughter? The heiress to Lee Mafia", Dean Hongbin said. "All this time you were in the college, right under my nose and I had no idea."

Ma Dong pulled a chair as he sat right in front of me. He pulled out a small knife as he turned to me.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Now what are you doing snooping around the Choi's businesses? Did your father ask you to do this?"

"My family has done nothing. They aren't involved",

"Guess you want to keep playing in circles", he said. "You leave me no choice"

He grabbed my hand before running the blade over the skin where the tattoo was. I screamed in pain as the blade sliced through my hand. Yukhei smirked as her screams filled the room.

"For every Question you refuse to answer or lie, I will do this. Within minutes you will run out of your blood and die. But I will make sure it is the most painful death one could imagine."

"Now let's do this once again"

"FUCK OFF YOU SICK BASTARD. YOU CAN TORTURE ME OR MURDER ME, YOU WON'T GET A WORD OUT OF MY MOUTH", I said punching him in the face with my left hand.

Ma Dong wiped the corner of his mouth where there was blood. This little girl was really testing his patience.

"You bitch", Yukhei said hitting me in the face. It was safe to say I had my face punched in a day more than what was considered acceptable under normal limits.

I had blood flowing from my nose, mouth. My cheeks were bleeding. My vision had become questionable. I felt blackness in corners of my eyes and I couldn't feel the left side of my face. My hair was yanked so hard, I was convinced I had lost the hair on top of my head. My right foot hurt and my toe had cracked.

What an eventful day.

Yukhei  was on a hitting spree. He mustered all force as he aimed his fist at my face. I closed my eyes preparing for impact. Instead a loud thud was heard before a bullet fired and in front of me and Yukhei fell.

"Touch her once again you fucker and I will rip your head off with my hands"

No way. This voice. They wouldn't. Never. Was I dreaming? Was I already dead? Did I hear Jimin?

I looked back to see them. Bangtan standing there with their masks. Six of them, with guns in their hands. Did they really come to rescue me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.7K 24
[COMPLETED-EDITING] "I'm Kim Taehyung." ──── Where BTS unexpectedly has a new member that happens to be Kim Taehyung, a famous model and actor in Seo...
1.6M 56K 64
The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved ones and if people try to change that, s...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
341K 10K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...