QUOTES that you will love

By yourHime20

Ang story/ quotes ay pinagsama Samang quotes na nagpapa inspire sakin so I wish that it can inspire you too More

Part: 2

PART: 1

1 1 0
By yourHime20

" You never stop failing, until you stop trying."

" Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better and your better is best. "

" When it rain look for rainbow, when it gets dark look for star. "

" I now pronounce you someone else."

" When life gets harder challenge yourself to be stronger. "

" I'm scared to see you in someone else, but I need to accept the fact that....
I'm not the only person who make your smile. "

" The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong thing we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong one. "

" We can say love you to everyone, but we can too say love you to our ONLY special someone. "

" It's cool to be single, but it's nice actually having someone that will stick with you through everything. "

" You have to fight through some BAD DAYS... To earn the BEST DAY of your life. "

________________________________________

Good day everyone thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote.

Again THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 572 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
206K 4.6K 68
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...