Beautiful Misery BxB

By Ruby_Gloom

"Watch out!" some jock guy ran up to me, catching a football before it hit me in the face. He leered down at... More

Beautiful Misery BxB
Blair's Infatuation
Strange Happenings
Topher's Happy Start
What we are Part 1
What We Are Part 2
What We Are Part 3
What Have I Done?
Duel Mates Part 1
Duel Mates part 2
Duel Mates Part 3
Double Dutch
Salem-Side Up
Teaser >_<
Tristan's Moment of Weakness
Date Of Doom....DOOM!!!!!!!
How Many Zeke's Would You Halve If You Could Have Two?
Long Awaited Zekefest
The Brand New Old Me
Let's Play Catch Up
Blerg de bler gah bler

My New Donor

5.9K 184 20
By Ruby_Gloom

BLAIR:

I was too stunned to speak, I mean, what do you say to the homophobic guy you crushed on for forever and the new guy who just sweeps in to your life and steals your heart when you find out their together? 'Hey, what's up? So...how 'bout them Cowboy's I heard that their quarterback was—okay, WHAT THE HELL?!'

And since when did Tristan's eye change from hazel to gold? I mean I might've written it off as a trick of the sun's if it hadn't been for his eye's being brown and green instead of their blue-green color, plus his iris's GREW, like, nearly took up all the white kinda grew.

Not human.

I mean, from time to time the purple in Topher's eyes seemed to swallow up all the acid green and darken a bit, but not like this, this screamed 'I am dangerous'. And there stood Zeke, completely oblivious and in harms way, I liked him way too much to leave him there. “Blair!” I turned to see Topher wrapped in the arms of the Brainless Brawn, grinning and waving like an idiot. What in the hell was wrong with these guys?! Since when did we go for jocks?! I felt like ripping them both away and stomping the jocks, but nicely muscled as I was, I was no match for the dynamic duo, even if Tristan were human, which I was seriously doubting at the moment.

“Hey, Toph...” I drawled hesitantly. “Hey, is Andy gonna be cool with...this? I thought you guys were dating.”

“What?!” Jack growled, my eyes nearly popped out of my head...no freaking way...his eyes did the same thing as Tristan's, that strange animalistic gold...

“Breathe, Jack, breathe, there's nothing going on with me and Andy he's my...um, he's...he's not my boyfriend but we are...CLOSE.” he gave the growling boy a very meaningful look and the gold faded as quickly as it has come as understanding enveloped him.

“Oh.” he said, reddening slightly, “got it. Sorry, Chris, I shouldn't have just...ya know, assumed.” he tilted his head at me then kind clinched his jaw. WTF? I mean, seriously, is Topher keeping something from me that he already told that idiot? Not cool. Wait, what am I thinking? I should be focused on the fact that my crush and one of my best friends are dating monsters! UGH! “So, Blair?” he asked, not even waiting for me to reply before plowing on. “We're having a Bar-B-Que at my house, do you...wanna come with us?”

NO!!! HELL no, I wanna be anywhere but around you FREAKS! “Yeah, sure, that's cool.” I heard myself grumble, tucking my hands in my pockets.

“Great!” Zeke exclaimed, throwing himself at me with a hug. Tristan glared at me over his shoulder, Jack holding tightly to his upper arm as if to keep him from ripping out my throat. What a hypocrite! He was totally ready to run to the other side of the subdivision and tear Andy a new one, and that's another thing that just confused the hell out of me, Topher strongly suggest that no, they weren't dating, but they WERE lovers and he cools off like it's no big deal, logically, isn't that the part that would bug a guy?

“Well, that's nice, let's go!” Tristan growled, grabbing Zeke up around his waist and tossing him over his shoulder making him shriek with laughter.

Asshole, I could do that. “Show off.” I muttered, folding my arms over my chest. Man I hate that guy...whatever he is.

ZEKE:

“Are we gonna tell him?” I whispered to Topher through my teeth, still smiling as Tristan hauled me over his shoulder back to Jack's house.

“Well, I mean, you do need a donor and Blair or Salem are the only people I would trust with our secret. It's up to you, I guess, but I would pick Blair, he's yummy.” Topher giggled, winking at me, making Jack growl again. WHOA! Gold eyes! I was not expecting that, did they know that happened? I mean, duh, of course they did, but did Blair already see? “Breathe baby, I mean his blood, he's A negative, my second favorite flavor.”

“What's your favorite?” he asked warily. Topher's eyes went inky and he smiled widely at Jack, barely hiding his vamp face from Blair before purring his answer.

“O positive, dear, I thought it would be obvious, what with it being your blood type...” I waited for him to freak out or be startled, but he looked...turned on by it.

“I'd rather it be the other guy you said of who's name I didn't really care to memorize.”

“He's the Draco Malfoy look alike. I swear they could be twins.” I said, propping my elbow up on his shoulder blade as I turned back to give him an impish smile that rivaled even Topher's.

Tristan grimaced and held my waist tighter. “Okay, never mind, go for the stupid skater boy.”

“That's what I thought.” I wiggled, trying to get down, but Tristan held tight. “Let go, put me down, I wanna walk!”

“Nuh-uh, I like the view.” I wiggled more, just when I thought he was going to drop me to my feet I felt a sharp thrill resonate on my back side.

“Did you-? Did you just slap-? My ass?” I asked dramatically. He chuckled, making me bounce on his shoulder.

“Maybe.” he chuckled.

“Ass.”

“That's right baby, I slapped your ass.”

“Zeke, dear, I see you're feeling better!” At the sound of the cheery voice Tristan slowly and gently set me on my feet. I blushed like crazy, remembering telling her something along the lines of her being very pretty toast.

“I am, thank you Mrs....um, Jack's mom.”

“Mrs. Cooper, dear, but Tristan calls me mom, so you're welcome to as well if you'd like.” she beamed at Chris and Jack, falling all over herself to hug the both of them at the same time.

“I'll stick to Mrs. Cooper, hi,” Blair said, holding out his hand, “I'm Blair, Topher and Zeke's friend.”

“Topher?” she asked confused.

“Me.” Christopher raised his delicately painted hand with a wide smile. “My friends all call me Topher, ya know, like Chris-TOPHER?”

“Ooh. Does he know about...” she trailed off meaningfully, making Blair's face twist in annoyance.

“About us dating?” Jack intervened loudly, “we make it pretty obvious, don't you think mom? Surely he connected the dots on that one.” he gave a harsh, fake laugh and I rolled my eyes at him, this boy couldn't act worth spit, how he hadn't broken his human front before now was beyond me.

“Okay, enough of this, Toph?”

“Yeah?” he asked, jerking his head back towards me.

“Can your parents fix things if this goes badly?”

“Yeah, you honestly think that Andy was my first choice? Nah, I asked the idiot in house 37 first, but that didn't go well.”

“Blair?”

“Just tell me what the fuck is going on! I'm sick of the games!”

“We're vampires. Topher and I. And Jack and Tristan and their whole families are werewolves. I need a donor and Tristan here can't sustain me...care to volunteer?”

BLAIR AGAIN:

“Ooh. Does he know about...” Mrs. Cooper trailed off meaningfully, you've gotta be fucking kidding me, these guys are keeping secrets and the dumb-ass' MOM knows already?!

What in the hell?!

“About us dating?” Jack intervened loudly, shooting his mom a look, “we make it pretty obvious, don't you think mom? Surely he connected the dots on that one.” he gave a harsh, fake laugh and Zeke rolled my eyes at him. This was just beyond insulting, I mean, first there's the my-crush-is-falling-for-the -guy-who-broke-my-heart bombshell, then I find my best friend getting ready to ride that jocks cock in the front seat of his car, THEN I find out that their boyfriends are freaky and they were keeping something from me and NOW I find out asshole's freaking MOM KNOWS?!

“Okay, enough of this, Toph?” Zeke sighed exasperatedly, rubbing his eyebrows.

“Yeah?” he asked, jerking his head back towards Zeke, detaching himself from asshole's neck where he had been happily nibbling and sucking.

Gross.

“Can your parents fix things if this goes badly?” huh? What the hell is he talking about? Fix it? Fix what?

“Yeah, you honestly think that Andy was my first choice? Nah, I asked the idiot in house 37 first, but that didn't go well.” again I say 'huh'?

“Blair?” Zeke asked, turning back to me. Is it pathetic that my heart jumped when he turned to me? Probably, but I don't care.

I shook my head to clear the fog and let the anger take back over. “Just tell me what the fuck is going on! I'm sick of the games!”

“We're vampires. Topher and I. And Jack and Tristan and their whole families are werewolves. I need a donor and Tristan here can't sustain me...care to volunteer?”

“What?” all my anger and the air in my lungs flew out like a popped balloon. You've gotta be kidding me. My best friend since third grade was a...vampire? And the guy I was mega crushing on? “That's impossible.” I hissed, looking at a scared looking Topher. “I watched you grow up! I saw you lose your front two teeth and grow them back, we've pigged out on pizza and EVERY time you spend the night at my house you conk out before everyone else! We've hung out in the sun for hours together and you never once even got sunburns! It's. Not. POSSIBLE!” I was yelling by the time I ran out of breathe to rant.

“It is possible, it's what I am, but it doesn't dictate WHO I am, just that I need blood to live, just like Zeke now does. He bloomed kinda late, but...don't you remember when we were fourteen and you cut your finger and I licked off the blood? You called me weird and said I looked kinda funny...the next day Andy became our friend and we were inseparable? Andy is my donor. You guys just always assumed we had something, but truly Andy and I haven't ever gone that far. We tried it out, the whole couple thing, but we just aren't attracted to one another like that.” I feel to the kitchen floor on my butt.

“So...what you're telling me is that you've been lying to me our whole lives about what you are.”

“No.”

“No!” he growled. “I told you guys when we were ten, but you all started crying and hurt my feelings by calling me bad names and I had my parents erase the memory!”

“Oh, sweetie!” Mrs. Cooper crooned, hugging Topher to her and stroking his hair gently. “I'm sorry you had to go through that.”

“This is just too weird...my best friend and my c—I mean my new friend are vampires and their new boyfriends are werewolves. Don't you guys, like, hate eachother or something? A species rival?” I asked.

“Well, yeah, but the soulmate principal deletes that.” Tristan intervened.

“Soulmates? You guys are soulmates?” my heart sank, I felt lightheaded and ready to cry.

Soulmates...I thought hard, maybe...just maybe they didn't always stay together in books so maybe, just maybe I could change his mind, maybe we could be together. He obviously had some feelings for me, otherwise he wouldn't have asked me, there was Salem and Danny and I knew both of them would've said yes. Danny was definitely crushing on Zeke, Danny eye raped Zeke every time he walked in the vicinity of his gaze. “Blair?” Topher asked hesitantly.

“I'll do it.” I whispered.

“What?” Zeke asked.

“I said I'll do it. I'll be your donor or whatever.” I expected paperwork or talking to his mom and uncle about it, I expected a glowing aura or some kind of chanting, I didn't expect him to throw himself at me. I didn't expect him to hug me...and I sure as hell didn't expect him to lick me.

ZEKE:

I threw myself in to Blair's arms, breathing in his scent. I had only meant to hug him, I only wanted to show my appreciation, but then...I caught the scent of his blood, heard the pounding his heart. I let out a shaky breath and my tongue flickered out, tasting the sweat on his skin and his blood beneath that. My mouth inched open to suck lightly on the skin, my eyesight sharpened and my canines grew. I moaned in to his flesh nibbling to ask for permission. He let out a shaky breath and nodded, tilting his head further to the other side giving me better access. I opened my mouth wider and let my canines sink in to his throat, I didn't even notice when everyone else left the room, I didn't see Jack dragging Tristan away so he wouldn't have to witness me feeding from Blair, nor Topher taking Mrs. Cooper's hand and taking her away as well.

The blood blossomed in my mouth, rolling over my tongue like red velvet cake, sweet and smooth and rich. I moaned, arching my back to press myself harder to Blair's chest and taking a deeper sip. Blair groaned and fell back against the wall, inviting me to step closer. I drank and drank, surely by now I had taken a pint, maybe even a little more than that but Blair hadn't stopped me. “Zeke!” he cried, grinding his hips to mine, at his fervent cry for more I flung myself away from him, gasping for breath, licking away the reminisce of blood from my lips.

“I'm so sorry.” I gasp, short of breath.

“Please don't be...I greatly enjoyed it.” the tingling remembrance of his erection pressed against my belly made me believe it.

“So...I guess you'll be my donor from now on...as long as you're sure?” I asked, inching towards the door that led to the backyard where the others had disappeared to.

“Yeah. Okay, I mean...yeah.” I gave a brief smile and ran straight for Tristan, kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

“I guess that means it went well.” he chuckled.

“Yeah, it did. I fed from him for the first time and he said he could handle doing it more than just that once so...but it made me feel bad...I wish you could be my only donor.”

Tristan hugged me to him fiercely kissing me sweetly. “Me too, baby...me too.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sooooo sorry this took so long!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
160K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
94.5K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
2M 79.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...