𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 21+ | K...

By anonjinnie

''Ahhh... Tae... This is so wrong...'' I moaned. ''It is not wrong when you do it with someone you love'' Tae... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine *21+
Chapter Ten *21+
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen *21+
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen *18+
Chapter Sixteen *21+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three *18+
Chapter Twenty Four *21+
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six *21+
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One *21+
Chapter Thirty Two *21+
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update and rants thingy

Chapter Six

16.4K 467 123
By anonjinnie

''Choi Haneul!!!'' The teacher calls us. We take a seat.

''So... This is your husband I guess? Mr. Choi?'' said the teacher looking at Taehyung.

''I'm Choi Hyun Joong'' Taehyung smiled.

''It's so hard to meet you Mr. Choi'' the teacher smile sweetly. Huh. Fake.

''Yeah... I'm busy with my works'' said Taehyung.

''You look alike like Kim Taehyung from BTS! Do you know him?'' she said.

''Ahh... I heard that a lot about him. Maybe?'' Taehyung chuckled. Seriously?

''I'm sorry for interrupted your sweet conversation but, can I know Haneul's marks'' I rolled my eyes. She then glared at me.

''I'm sorry... He's too attractive'' she said.

''Ehemmm!!!'' I give Taehyung death stare.

''Teacher! Appa only love eomma!'' Haneul said. THAT'S RIGHT BABY! Oppss...

''Y-Yeah...'' she then finds Haneul's report card.

''He is a genius boy! He always got the top three in the class from the first exam until the final exam! He is very polite to the teachers. Just like his father...'' the teacher look at Taehyung. I scoffed.

''It was eomma teacher. She taught me to be polite to everyone,'' said Haneul. I smiled. The teacher embarrassed.

''Haneul-ah! Appa so proud of you!'' Haneul smiled at Taehyung.

''I want to make mommy and daddy proud of me!'' said Haneul.

''That's my good boy!'' I kissed Haneul's cheeks. He giggled.

''How came you manage your study when your parents away from you or busy?'' said teacher.

''Mom buy me the internet WiFi so I can search something that I don't know. After mom got back home or sometimes she will bring me to her office and teach me while she does her work. I want to be genius and strong like mommy. She can manage appa, me and Hyejung'' said Haneul. Awww... My hearteu...

''That's the reason why appa married to eomma!'' said Taehyung. I blushed. Y/N... This is just an act!

''Shut up both of you!'' I groaned.

Both Taehyung and Haneul high-five.

''By the way, keep up working and study hard! Teacher so proud of you!'' she smiled.

''Thank you, teacher! I promise to be in the rank one!'' said Haneul.

''Thank you, teacher, for taking care of my Haneul'' I smile.

''It's my job!'' the teacher patted Haneul's head. She then hands me his report card.

''Let's go! Appa will treat you! Just tell appa what you want to eat?'' said Taehyung.

''PIZZA?!!!'' Haneul said excitedly.

''Of course my son!'' Taehyung lifted him up.

''Eomma... Can we bring Hyejung too?'' said Haneul.

''Of course! Let's fetch her at home'' I smiled.

-Restaurant-

''Taehyung! It's alright... I'm gonna pay with my money too'' I said.

''I will not agree with this. Let me set the rule for you'' he looks at me. I gulped.

''First, when you with me you're not gonna use any of your money. Second, I'm your husband-to-be so I'm gonna be responsible for everything.

''Third, we're gonna shopping at Gucci every month!'' he said. I gasped. LIKE SERIOUSLY?!

''And lastly, you need to allow me to make love with you'' he winked.

''No fucking way!'' I whispered to him. He chuckled.

''Appa! This is sooo delicious!!!!'' Haneul said.

''Eat a lot...'' Taehyung smiled.

''Hey... Let's take our picture together'' I said. They were all ready to pose in front of the camera.

''1, 2, Kimchi~'' I grinned. I look at the photo.

''Awww~'' I feel like I want to cry.

''Appa... Eomma wants to cry!'' said Haneul.

''Why? Why?'' Taehyung looks at me.

''If mommy whined, that's mean she wants to cry'' said Haneul.

''I loved this photo so much~'' I really happy. I felt tears around the corners of my eyes.

''Y/N? Are you that happy?'' Taehyung gasped.

''I am! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!'' I cried. Haneul then face-palmed.

''Eomma! You always crying for small matters!'' Haneul laughed and kissed my cheeks. I smiled.

''Y/N?'' I look at Taehyung. He got up and kiss my eyes. I'm shocked. His kiss... It's so sincere...

''Feeling better?'' Taehyung smiled. My heart beating.

''W-Why... You k-kiss me?'' I cover my face from blushing.

''Aigooo~ My wife looks so cute!'' Taehyung kiss my head. Is this the feel of being loved by someone?

''Y/N, can you send me that picture'' said Taehyung.

''Take my phone, my hands dirty from feeding Hyejung,'' I said. He nodded.

SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!

I look up and see his selfie with my phone.

''What are you doing?'' I look at him.

''For you to keep my picture so you can see my handsome face when I'm not around you'' said Taehyung. Awww...

''But... I just can take them from the internet?'' I laughed. He's cute.

''Blehh~'' Taehyung stuck his tongue out. I shook my head.

''I'm gonna wash my hands'' I said. He nodded.

''Come, baby~ Let's wash your mouth, your hands okay?'' I dragged Haneul and Hyejung.

(Taehyung POV)

Fuhhh! Relax Taehyung! Y/N! You are so pretty, sexy and addicted! I open her camera and pressed the video buttons. I need to say something that will make her smile.

After I take the video, I stalk all her pictures. I sighed. She must be so busy. I only saw the picture of her, her works and the kids. And also a few of her friends. Jongin, Sora and Jaehyung. I smiled. They must be closed since they always together. At least, there's someone took care of her there. Suddenly, the message pops up. It's from Chief Ma.

Dr. Choi, are you free tonight?

Free... Tonight? How dare he... I then open the message. I read all her messages with this pervert. I can see that Y/N was really uncomfortable with him. He always invited her for dinner and drink. Thank God Y/N didn't seem interested.

''Tae... I want my phone back'' she said.

''Who is Chief Ma? Why he looks so pathetic for your attention?'' I look at her. I can see her nervousness.

''Eomma! Can I want that dessert?!'' said Haneul.

''Go tell the waiter'' I said. He nodded.

''So, Y/N. Tell me... Why he always invited you for dinner or drink almost every day?'' I said. Y/N then sighed.

''He is my chief at the hospital for our section,'' she said.

''How old is he?'' I said.

''35?'' Said Y/N. I gasped.

''Did he already married?'' I said. She nodded.

''That's it. This fucking cheater! How dare he flirting with my wife?!'' I groaned. Y/N then smiled.

''I feel so fluttered when you called me that'' she blushing.

''My wife~'' I called her cutely. She then blushed.

''STOP IT!'' Y/N covered her face. I blushed.

''LET'S GO HOME!!!'' Haneul said happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 359 57
Taehyung took me in his room and pinned me on the wall. "you are getting thin" He said as he came closer, Is this a dream Oh my god. He came imposs...
61.3K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
28.4K 1.3K 87
"You know I still want you, Y/N." His hands slowly traveled to the small of my back. I gasp at his sudden touch and find myself backing away, confuse...
100K 3.7K 32
COMPLETED Sugar Daddy and his Sugar Baby Rated R "I love the gasp you make in my ear on the first thrust!" He said falling on the bed beside me. I n...