WARRIORS:: Squirrelflight & B...

By notpuplishing

this is a love story about Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw,, I hope u enjoy!! (I do not own Warriors! Erin hun... More

Flashback (Part 1)
Flashback (Part 2)
Chapter 1
Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Requests of names!
Chapter 10
Allegiances (Thunderclan)
New story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Alliegances (Thunderclan Update)
Chapter 13
yooo
apology n thanks to everyone

Chapter 14

710 4 10
By notpuplishing

Squirrelflight's POV

Squirrelflight yawned as sunlight seeped through the vines of the nursery. It was dawn. She looked down at her kits. They were just a few days old. They are so beautiful, she whispered. Maplekit, who had brown tabby fur like her father, was the eldest of the littermates. Oakit, who had dark Ginger fur and a white paw like his mother, was second. Featherkit, the she-kit with pale tabby fur, was second-last. And finally, Icekit, who's the smallest and youngest of her second litter, was pure white.
A purr rumbled louder outside as some cat approached the nursery.
Suddenly, Rowanpaw burst through the entrance, pride gleaming in his eyes. He lifted his head as he slowly padded towards her.
"So what did you do today? " she purred excitedly. Rowanpaw seemed to report everything he does everyday after he became a apprentice.
"I did a dawn patrol! " he squealed, bouncing up and down. Nearly stepping on the kits.
"Quiet down, the kits are sleeping. And careful. " Squirrelflight hushed him, afraid he would wake the kits. And you know, having kits awake is not the best thing...
"Okok. But guess what, I was sooooooo tired, " he exaggerated the word 'so'. " That my paws almost fell asleep! Even when I was walking! They made me trip over a dumb vine on the ground. " he hissed angrily.
Squirrelflight snorted with laughter. "That's the funniest thing I heard from you so far! " as she laughed, the kits stirred. Her eyes widened as she looked at her kits. Oh no!!
Then Maplekit let out a little wail. "Miew! "
"Miew! "
"Mew! "
"Oh for Starclan's sake, Maplekit! " she hissed. Every time one of them mewed, the others will join, and somehow, it will go on for a very long time. She stared at her kits angrily. I'm getting tortured by my own kits!
A grunt sounded from the other side of the nursery as Whitewing shifted in her feather lined nest.
"Sorry Whitewing. " she apologized. She stared crossly at her kits, now they we're going to wake every cat in the camp!
She stared worriedly at Whitewing as she started whimpering.
"Whitewing? " she called.
Whitewing started shifting vigorously.
"Help...Squirrelflight. " she murmured. Squirrelflight stared at her in confusion. What help do I need? Oh yea, I need someone to take care of the kits. But this is no joking matter. Whitewing started groaning in pain.
"Kits......coming................now! " she gasped, her eyes shot open as she jerked. Squirrelflight frantically turned to Rowanpaw.
"Fetch Jayfeather! " she ordered him. He stood there shock for a moment then dashed out of the nursery. The kits started mewling louder, frightened. Whitewing writhed in pain. What should I do?
Suddenly her paws made her stand up, and she one by one picked up each of her kits and placed them out of the nursery. She searched the camp for Ferncloud.
"Ferncloud? Ferncloud where are you? I need help taking care of my kits! " she meowed. In the corner of her eye, the brambles of the warriors den swished opened. Brambleclaw came padding out.
His eyes widened with worry. "What happened? "
She twitched her ear. "Whitewing is starting to kit. I want to help her, but I can't leave the kits alone. Have you seen Ferncloud? "
He shook her head. "Nope, but I can help you. "
Of course! Brambleclaw can help! Why am I so mouse-brained? She shot Brambleclaw a look of gratitude, then raced back into the nursery.
Before she reached the nursery, she could smell Jayfeather's scent inside already. She poked her head inside, hoping to see Robinpaw, but there was no sign of her. Jayfeather turned to look at her.
"Oh, Squirrelflight, you came at the right time. I need you to find Robinpaw and bring her here. You can find her near the Windclan border, I asked her to collect some herbs. " he meowed. As she turned to leave, he quickly meowed, "Bring a thick stick and some water, be quick or perhaps find someone to help you. " he turned back and focused on Whitewing.
"Don't worry you would be fine. " she heard him reassure her. As she looked around the camp. Find someone. She then spotted Birchfall. Perfect, I could distract him from his mate's kitting. But as she looked closely at him, he does not look like he knows about his mate's kitting. Nevermind, I will tell him while collecting the things and fetching Robinpaw.

"Hey, Birchfall! " she called to him, waving her tail in the air.
He turned to look at her. "What's up? "
"I need help to do something. Can you help me? "
"Sure. " he answered.
"I'll tell you later when we exit the camp. " she told him. He gave me a confused look but nodded. They then trotted out of the camp.
When there was a good distance between them and the camp, she meowed, "We need to collect a thick stick, some water and fetch Robinpaw. "
"Feels like someone's kitting. " he meowed, amusement in his voice.
She stared steadily at him. "Yea, someone is kitting. " he then stopped dead in his tracks, eyes widened until they we're as big as an owl's.
"Whitewing, is.....kitting? " he stammered. She nodded. He then spun around and started racing back to camp. I knew this would happen, stupid furball.
She chased after him, gaining on speed and skimming the grass, when she was close enough, she bit down on his tail.
"Merrowwwwww!! " he screeched, pulling to a stop.
"Sorry Birchfall, but to help your mate, help me do what we need to do. " she apologized. He turned on her, rage burning in his eyes, looking like he was ready to spit back a stinging retort. Then his senses flooded back and his shoulders dropped.
"Okay, but let's make it quick. " he meowed, taking the lead.

Robinpaw's POV

Come on come on! Where is it? Frustration itched her paws as she rummaged through the thick undergrowth. It must be somewhere here! (Guys I reached 1000 words!)
"Urghh! I searched for so long but still can't manage to find it! " she hissed. "Perhaps Jayfeather sent me to the wrong place. "

...

After searching for a while more, running pawsteps could be heard as she walked closer towards camp. The bushes in front of her quivered. Enemies!
Two cats exploded from the bush and she hissed, "Come and face me! You fox-heart! " but too late, she realised she just called her mother and clanmate fox-heart.
They stopped dead in their tracks and looked at me with a questioning look. She bent forward.
"I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to I just thought you we're enemies! " she blurted out. Squirrelflight then burst into laughter and gave her a reassuring lick on her ear.
"Don't worry about, but Jayfeather wants you back in camp. " she meowed seriously.
Oh no! Am I in trouble?
"Did he tell you why? " she asked. Just to make sure...
Birchfall shifted his paws. "Whitewing is kitting. "
"She is? " she screeched. "Then let's go. " she bounded across the clearing and raced towards camp, Squirrelflight and Birchfall at her heels.
"Wait! " Squirrelflight yowled. She stopped and turned sharply. We need to get back as fast as we could! Excitement fizzed in her paws. She was going to help a queen kit for the second time!
"I'll go fetch the water, I placed a thick stick outside the camp entrance, bring it to Whitewing. You and Birchfall go first! I'll be on your tail! " she meowed and raced towards the lake nearby.
She turned to face Birchfall. "Are you ready? "
"You sure I am! " he yowled, and they raced towards the camp.
...
When they reached the camp entrance, she nosed around in the grass. Where is the stick?
A mew came from behind. "I got it! Let's go! "
They burst through the camp entrance, completely forgotten about collecting the herbs, she pulled to a stop outside the nursery and squeezed in with Birchfall at her tail.
Jayfeather turned and shooed Birchfall out of the den. "We need space, you can meet your kits later. "
Birchfall placed the stick down and grumbled as he stomped out of the den.
Robinpaw stared at Whitewing. She was panting so much she could not catch her breath.
She snatched up the stick and placed it in Whitewing's jaw. "Here. Bite on this. "
She blinked at Robinpaw with gratitude, then jerked as a spams wrecked her body. She looked at Whitewing with pity. Kitting is so painful. Why would anyone want to kit?
"Ok, Whitewing, now push! " Jayfeather ordered. Whitewing pushed and a bundle of gray fur slid out. Robinpaw grabbed it and bit open the sac and passed it to Whitewing. She then forcefully licked the kit until it started mewling. Whitewing jerked again and Jayfeather asked her to push. A tabby-and-white bundle slid out and Robinpaw did the same.
Jayfeather rested a paw on her belly and meowed, "There's no more kits. Congratulations Whitewing. Oh, and their both she-kits. "
"Thank you Jayfeather, and you Robinpaw. " Whitewing whispered, her eye lids droopy.
"No problem. " Robinpaw mewed. "They are so cute! "
She stared at them, her eyes brimming with love, then rested her head on her paws and fell asleep.
"Can I come in now? " Birchfall asked.
"Sure, but be quiet. " she warned him. "She's sleeping. "
As soon as Birchfall came in, she went out. Another successful litter. Thunderclan is growing so strong!
"Robinpaw! Did you find the herbs? " Jayfeather yowled.
"Oh fox dung! " she whispered under her breath. "No I haven't, I couldn't find it. "
Jayfeather looked irritated, then sighed. "It's ok. Let's go collect it together. "
Brambleclaw walked towards her and licked her ear. "You better go, your lucky he has patience with you. " he teased.
She let out a mrrow of laughter.
"Ok. Bye Brambleclaw see you later. " she mewed and trotted after Jayfeather.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 3.3K 42
Dawncurl is born into perfection. Her mother always told her that life was a blessing and that she should never take it for granted. However since th...
77 0 34
Find out more about the Fire Pack who finds a place they can finally call home. Walk with them through their stories filled with drama, adventure...
658 3 23
In this sequel to Prophecy of the Stars, and What If Squirrelflight chose Ashfur, the story of Flowertail, Shadepaw, and Moonpaw will continue as the...
73 0 10
BEFORE U SAY ANYTHING FULL CREDS TO ERIN HUNTER Hey I wanted to post this book by Erin Hunter and full credits to her go read her books irl Ik scary...