Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

30

3K 93 35
By kvcchvn

A/N-this was also written on my laptop so bare with the spelling mistakes ill fix them eventually, also if anyone has any better names than literally (597) please help 😂
Also i couldn't be bothered finding a photo so i just took a photo of two of my drawings (bakugous isn't done because believe it or not his hair is stressful to colour 😂) and i don't know how to colour ice on todoroki's but aw well.

•ELENAS POV•

avoiding people was usually an easy task but when you happened to be in the same class on the same training camp you were bound to bump into each other.

the next day was even worse than the first and i didn't understand how my back was putting up with it but i was managing.

aizawa was focused on trying to teach me everything he knew in a number of two days, with yesterday being gone and today only starting my body was already hating me and just wanted to go home.

"isn't it bad to put to much work on your body in such a short amount of time" i said bending over with my hands on my knees to catch my breath

"fine, we'll do something simple"

"practise moving the cloth to pull yourself on to things and to pull things to you" he added pointing to a tree.

"so you want me to climb the tree using the cloth instead of my hands"

"exactly, but start back here" he said sticking his hands back into his pocket and nodding his head towards the tree.

i walked back to where he was and tried to focused on wrapping the cloth around one of the tree branches.

once it was around one of the branches enough to pull me up towards it aizawa started talking causing me to lose my focus and get flung towards the trunk of the tree from the cloth trying to shrink down again.

"no villain is going to stand around and wait for you to finish wrapping it around what your trying to wrap it around"

"you need to be faster" he added watching me stand up and walk back over to where we were before.

most of the day went on like this, i was growing tired of it and i could tell aizawa was to.

"your not staying focused elena"

"well theres a lot of things going through my head right now, you know like having to force you to kick me out of UA just so i can pretend to be a villain to spy on them or how my mum..." i said biting on my tongue to get me to stop talking.

"no keep going, i really want to hear your problems" aizawa added clearly getting impatient with me.

It was already lunch time and honestly at this point we were both probably sick of each other and needed a break from the training, i knew i was at least.

"really keep going"

i looked at the small table in front of me wrapping the cloth around it and pulling it over top of me to smash down on the ground where aizawa was standing only to notice he had moved which was no surprise.

i released the cloth from the table leg watching as he moved back into my eye sight showing no resentment towards what i had just done.

i could hear everyone stop their training and could feel them watching just like back at the dorms.

"move it like that every time and you'll be fine" aizawa said getting my attention again.

"we all have our fair share of problems kid, instead of sulking about them use them to your advantage" he added

"we're done go rest, i'll see you tomorrow when we get back to the school" he said walking back inside the camp.

i ended up making my way over to momo and todoroki's group to watch them train for the rest of the training time.

momo was working on speeding up how fast she could make things after each other while todoroki was further away from the group so he could use his quirk without anyone being in the way.

from where i was sitting watching them i could hear mic's group but even with mic screaming i could still hear bakugou's constant yelling causing me to start daydreaming.

"how's your training going" momo said as she came up standing in front of me.

"i threw a table at him" i replied still daydreaming.

"i'm sorry, you what"

"it didn't hit him" i said looking up at her seeing how worried she was.

"your bond with aizawa is very... i don't know, unique" she added sitting down next to me.

"so how's your training" i said trying to change the subject.

"it's fine, i mean i'm not throwing tables at anyone but i'm getting faster"

i watched as she held out her arms making a handful of matryoshka dolls one after the other as fast as she could, when me and momo had first met i remembered her giving me one of these.

it was the first thing she had ever made correctly and even when she told me it was nothing special i still kept it, in fact it was in my dorm room on my desk.

i watched them falling around us and bent down to pick one up when she had stopped making them.

"shouldn't you two be training" i heard coming from kirishima who was walking past.

"well i should be, elena threw a table at aizawa so she's finished her training" momo said laughing as she walked off back to train.

"you threw a table at..."

"stop" i said interrupting him with a laugh.

"if i could actually manage to hit him it'd be a surprise to even me" i added watching as he sat where momo previously was.

I moved my eyes back to the doll noticing that it looked like me until i heard kirishima talking again.

"How are you"

"I'm fine, why do you ask" i said watching him tilt his head towards bakugou.

"Oh"

I watched as i opened my hand letting the doll roll off my palm dropping back down next to the other ones.

"Yeah, I'm okay" i said pushing a smile on my face as i turned to look back at him.

"We're still cool though right" he questioned

"Yeah of course"

I watched him sitting there silently as kaminari ran up to us jumping around like he had seen the best thing ever.

"You two have to see this, I haven't been able to show anyone yet" he said throwing a disc-shaped projectile at the tree beside him then pointing his finger at it.

"Woah woah woah kaminari don't" kirishima said dropping behind the table and dragging me with him.

Before kaminari could even listen to him he had already activated his quirk causing it to travel straight to the projectile in the tree cutting it off before he turned into an idiot.

"Wow, i wondered what that was" i said pointing to the thing on his arm as i went back around to the front of the table.

"It's a sharpshooter, it fires out pointers and when i release my electricity it goes straight to where the pointer is" he said waving it around with a grin.

"It's nice" i added with a laugh as kirishima joined me back on the seat.

"I'm going to be such a good hero with this" he said looking at it.

"Yeah you are" kirishima laughed watching him walk back to his group.

"So did you talk to your mum about it" he added once kaminari had left.

"Talk to her about what"

"Bakugou cutting things off" he said

"Why would i do that" i added watching as he frowned puzzled about why i would question it.

"Because she told him..."

"Elena!!" I heard interrupting him and grabbing my attention.

"Aizawa wants you to run over your training once more" cementoss added once i was looking.

"Okay, coming"

"Sorry what were saying" i added standing up in front of kirishima

"Nothing it's okay" he said waving his hand around to push the thought away.

"Okay" i said dragging the word out as i walked off before calling out see ya.

When i got back to aizawa i shrugged my shoulders as i furrowed my brows.

"I thought we were done"

"We are, i just want to see if you can keep up in a fight were your under pressure"

"So what, I'm going to be fighting someone from one of the classes" i added watching him walk away from me before turning around.

"Your going to be fighting a pro hero"

"A pro hero"

"Yes" he said growing tired of the conversation.

"You're going to be fighting me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 99 10
"𝑰'𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕." 𝘉𝘬𝘛𝘥
1.8K 134 10
***𝟏𝟕+ 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*** (Book 2-) -𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨�...
1.5K 28 20
"Mine for ever I wont lose you again I promise"
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests