Aroma Breeze

By artistrykeepsmebusy

" You treat them like they have a heart like you Soft and tender .. That's how you write . So beautifully... More

° Inception °
° Freesia °
° Amaryllis °
° Delphinium °
° Helianthus Annuus °
° Dandelion °
° Chrysanthemum °
° SunFlower °
° Magnolia °
° Tuberose °
° Daisy °
° Larkspur °
° Gardenia °
° Peace lily °
° Lavender °
° Paeonia °
° Rose °

° Ranunculus °

125 13 0
By artistrykeepsmebusy

Aromatic breeze and sun kisses under hotness of the summer felt like cotton candy melting on the tongue and mango candy bars stuck on tooth .
While a cold drink drips on the skin .
Sands are rolling  , like  delicate finger tips caressing delicately on the broken bones and heart blandly reaches to the warm skin where there was no pain other than honey and milk and ginger , cinnamon bits through the spicy emotions and deep gaze gave nothing but tingles .
The sweet words heard to rescue , by the cracks on the lips which designed by jasmines tendril .
With shortness of fervent breath these all endow a life .

Meanwhile realised;
" softness was beautiful if it stayed as it was
" .

{M} .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 227 30
This is a collection of poems that I write! I will take suggestions on poems so comment down below if you want one about a topic you have picked :) T...
8.5K 215 36
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
1.8K 563 58
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
3.6K 684 85
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...