SVT 14th Member || All For Th...

By rubybeyer

Min-ji was striving for her ultimate goal when a series of spontaneous encounters turned her life into what c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Book Covers! ✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Taking a break
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Covers again!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 - Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Part 1
Chapter 51 PT 2
Chapter 52
Deepest Apologies 🙏🏻
Chapter 53

Chapter 14

661 15 4
By rubybeyer

Current date of story: 30th of November 2014, a Saturday

T.P.V

Min-Ji is quiet while the doctor does several tests and speaks to her, most of his speach directed at Joshua who simply nodded along. He left the room after explaining that she'd have to stay in bed for a week before moving around and that she wouldn't be able to go home until then, not that she exactly had a home to call her own. She reached out for her phone but her fingers just fell short. Joshua smiled and handed the mobile to her. She didn't bother to say thanks, knowing that her gaze was enough to express her gratitude. She opened up her emails to find one from BigHit.

Dear Miss Hong Min-Ji,

We understand that you have signed with Pledis Entertainment. We were disappointed that we were required to be notified by Pledis rather than from you directly. As you may not have realised, your trainee contract has not ended. You are required to finish your further two years with BigHit.

Thank you,

BigHit Entertainment Admin

Min-Ji frowned at the screen in front of her. She held out the phone to Joshua who gave her a worried glance. He reads over the email carefully before placing the phone on the bed. He sighs and taps his finger on his thigh.

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Is there anyway out of it? Some kind of loop-hole in the contract?"

She shook her head weakly, "I wouldn't know, I never gave it a second glance when I signed it."

Joshua poked her forehead lightly, "you'd think you would with that giant head of yours."

She mumbles under breath, her speech barely audible, "of course you would say that..."

"What was that?"

"Ani, it's nothing."

"If you say so. I have to get back to the studio. I'll try and convince the doctor to let you put a few days earlier if you want, best to get properly acquainted with the boys sooner than later."

"Ye. I'll see you later."

Joshua ruffles her hair and strides out of the room. The silence in the room causes Min-Ji to groan. She hated silence, despised it even. Despite being in foster homes most of her life, she never liked being alone. It was just something she had to deal with on a daily basis. She would never get used to it, she didn't want to she told herself. The silence was sometimes suffocating. Alone, forever alone. That seemed to be her reality. Her mind wandered to Jungkook. She once thought that she could trust him with all her heart, but she was wrong. She wanted to believe that it was to keep her safe, that it was in her best interest to stay away. But her heart was still telling her he opposite. Joshua was the one that now made her heart pound. Jungkook had made her feel like that, maybe he still did. One fact remains the same, Joshua is her brother. She can't change that, no matter how much she wished she could. She pushed herself up into a sitting position. She gazed at the wall before turning to Spotify to distract her thoughts.

"Aish!"

Mrs Hong's heels clap on the hard concrete. Her fingers fiddle with her keys. She sighs heavily, "Lee Yi..."

Joshua places his hands together in a prayer position, "Please can't you let her go? I promise we'll take her of her!"

"Sir...please stop," the doctor pulls his hands apart forcefully, "she has a concussion now, I really don't think-"

"It's really important that she goes home! Please! I'll do whatever!"

"Sir, it doesn't work like that she needs proper medical attention, you understand-"

Joshua grabbed onto the Doctors shirt, "No! I don't! Can't you draw a schedule or something for her?" His eyes widen and he lets go of the doctors shirt, "Sorry," he bows, "I apologise."

The doctor points his finger at Joshua, "you seem very attracted to this girl, yes?"

Joshua smiles to himself, "you have no idea..."

"I should be able to work something out."

Joshua bows, "thank you so much."

"It's my pleasure, I will contact you later today."

He squeals in excitement and bows repeatedly.

"So she can move in tonight?" S.coups jumps up and down in the air.

Joshua nods excitedly, "yep!" he lowers his tone and grabs onto the leaders shoulders, "But we have to look after her..."

"Why do you sound so glum? It won't be that diffiuclt."

The rest of the group start shouting at Joshua, "Wae?"

"Are you saying she's useless?" Woozi jumps up and down behind Mingyu to be heard.

"No of course not! I mean that the doctor has given us a list of what we have to do for the next week until she can start rehab."

Mingyu speaks slowly and quietly, "So she's going to be okay?"

Joshua sighs and looks at Mingyu in earnest, "Ye, she's going to be fine."

Mingyu eyes light up and he smiles somewhat sweetly. Joshua mentally threw up at the sight of his affectionate smile.

S.coups pulls out his phone, "So it's five o'clock now...what time do we have to pick her up?"

"Five thirty, we better get going. Ah, Jeonghan can you come with me?"

"Yeah sure-"

A chorus sounded, "I'm coming too!"

Min-Ji sat on the edge of her hospital bed. She wore a simple pink matte dress with a white shirt underneath, her feet were still bare. She clutched her phone and smiled.

I'll be about half an hour, see you soon☺

She swung her feet up in the air and back town again. For a moment she felt as if though she was five years old again. Every part of her was singing, she was happy, overjoyed. She really felt like she belonged. She had never felt like that, not ever. She glanced at the time and smiled again.

Min-Ji P.O.V

The door slides open and I see Joshuas head poke into the room. He smiles, showing a hint of concern and strain in his expression.

I turn my head to the side in question, "Qwaenchanh-a?"

He nods and breaths in sharply, "Y-Ye...I...just don't think I can hold them...much longer."

"Hold who longer?"

At that moment Joshua was pushed out of the way and a sea of people flowed into the room. My eyes widened in shock as I recognise all the other members of seventeen. Now surrounding me were twelve young men, all on their knees and one dizzy Joshua stumbling into the room. He trips over Woozi's feet and lands on two more band members. All four of them now lay in a heap and I was laughing hysterically. The other boys just stared at me and blushed. The one I remember as Dino shoots to his feet and grabs my cheeks in his small hands, "eomeo! So cute!"

I smile uncontrollably and blush harder than I ever have before. The sight of the boys made my heart flutter. Joshua pushes himself off of the group of boys and rubbed his head. "H-hey are you ready to get going now?"

Dino removes his hands from my face and I nod. Joshua jumps over the many people in his way before lifting me into his arms.

"Yah! I can walk!"

He chuckles softly, "but wouldn't you rather me carry you?"

Joshua sets me down in front of a large van, my arm still sling over his shoulder. He slid the door open and picked me up again. He placed me carefully into a seat and buckled me in.

"Are we all sitting in here?"

"Yeah...might want to get used to it."

The rest of the boys pile in, I'm squished in between Josh and Vernon. The car pulls out onto the raid and an eerie silence falls over the van.

Who I assume to be S. coups, taps me on the shoulder from behind, "How long will you have the cast on your leg?"

"Oh ah..."

Joshua answers for me, "Doctor said about three weeks, she'll be wearing a boot after that though."

"So when can she start dancing then?"

"Well we won't know until she starts rehab but probably a couple of months."

"You'll be good before we debut right?"

"Hopefully," I smiled wryly and thanked Joshua with a nod.

Vernon ruffled my hair, "I can't wait to see you dance your heart out."

I pursed my lips, "me too."

Rehab wasn't going to be a walk in the park, and I knew that things don't always go to plan. Of course I was going to work hard to ensure my wellbeing however I can't say whether or not my bodies ready for it. Whatever program or exercises is bound to be challenging in one way or another. I've never turned down a challenge and I'm not about to start now. These boys are relying on me, trusting that I can make a speedy recovery. And furthermore, I have to be helpful. My being in the group is going to amount to nothing if I can't take care of myself and the rest of them.

I spend the rest of the ride listening to the boys babble on about their like and dislikes. Woozi even claimed that he found chasing people round with his guitar poised over his head to be 'enjoyable'. This time Vernon insisted on carrying me and argued that Joshua was keeping me all to himself. I blushed like crazy and once again Dino started jumping up and down expressing his love for my so called babyish charms. Once we were upstairs S. coups began explaining the room situation.

"We only have three rooms, Min-Ji will join Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi and Vernon. Is that okay with you Min-Ji?"

I try my best to sound as confident as possible, "Ah ye, that's fine.

"Great. Joshua will go with you now to your current dorm to grab your stuff."

I choked on a scream as my throat tightened.

Dino peers into my face, "Why is she so pale? Is she worried about moving in with guys?"

Joshua laughs, "well done Sherlock."

"Wait...what's Sherlock?"

A smile appears on my face at Dino's confusion, "It's a fictional character."

"Well I don't want to be called Sherlock!"

"If you insist..." Joshua helps me to my feet.

I speak to him in English, "is he usually like this?"

Vernon taps me on the shoulder and speaks in perfect English, "you don't know the half of it."

I laugh and then pause. "How-"

The door bursts open.

Hey peeps!
Sorry it's taken so long to update, I've been sick for the past week so I hope you can understand! This chapter quite muddled I may end up changing and restructuring it in the near future. I understand that there's been a bit of confusion about Lee Yi but let me assure you you'll find out more about her soon😊
P.S thanks for over 450 reads I couldn't be happier!!!
-Josie💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...
19.6K 501 43
Soonyoung, a fresher at college who has a very negative outlook to love is invited to a party where everyone gets drunk and play games. Will he find...
198K 4.4K 34
Taylor just got her heart broken and decided to move to Korea to live with her best friend. She didn't know that her best friend is working with one...
57.3K 2K 26
Love had never been an easy thing for Lee Hyejin, not in the past and certainly not now. After finally having experienced the 'love' she wanted, fate...