Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 3

176 5 1
By Fluffyhappycamper21

3rd person p.o.v
Sebastian left the ball to find out what was up with y/n and Alois. Looking into her window he knew all. This was Claude's doing.

Y/ns p.o.v
I woke up in Alois's arms. His grip tight around me. When did I-

"Morning my wife." He smiled. Right. He did something. But I still love him. I just wish he wasn't so abusive. I don't mind whatever spell he put on me that makes me say other things since Ciel doesn't care for me.

"Morning." I smiled. His lips against mine. This was one thing I use to love, how lovingly he would kiss me.

"I'll get dressed." I said.

"Don't take to long or I'll peek." He joked.

"You'll do it anyway." I said.

"Good point." He smiled. I got dressed after my bath. He was asleep again.

"Go get dressed." I said.

"Do I have to?" He whined.

"Fine then I'll just go wander alone." I said. He got up, I stared.

"Like what you see?" He joked. I looked away.

"What a tease." He pulled my chin up to look at him. My hands trailed down,

"Stop it!" I pushed him back. He got dressed in clothes Claude left.

"The Phantomhives Are here." Delilah said out the door.

"Seems like there finally going to tie the knot." Alois said. It only makes sense,

"Well Lizzy wants children." I said. I went down while he went to see what Edmund was doing with Geoffrey.

"Earl." I smiled.

"We need to talk." He said walking past me. I followed, Lizzy stayed behind. We arrived in my drawing room.

"You're engaged to Trancy again?" He asked.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Why him!" He asked.

"I just- I still love him." I sighed.

"Love! That's what you call it! He's abused you!" He yelled.

"Like you would know what love is!" I yelled back.

"He abused you. He probably even forced you into this engagement for all I know!" He yelled.

"Why do you even care! You have Lizzy! I'm just your friend so what's it matter to you!" I yelled.

"I care since you're close to me! I don't want to find out one day your dead cause of him!" He yelled louder.

"Well sorry that the person I've loved for years doesn't see me that way!" I blurted.

"You probably didn't even talk to him! He probably is waiting for you. If you want I can ask whoever it is for you!" He said. He doesn't get it, thank you that he's dumb at times.

"He's already engaged so I might as well move on with my life." I said.

"But I don't understand why Trancy!" He said.

"At least I love him!" I said.

"Really. All I see is him using you! If he's coming to you that means he's gotten bored with his maid!!" He yelled.

"Quit Yelling!" Alois walked in.

"We heard it outside." Lizzy behind him.

"The Earls leaving." I said.

"I wasn't-" Ciel tried.

"safe travels." Alois chimed in. Ciel wanted to reach out but Lizzy and Alois are here.

"Right. Let's go Elizabeth." He walked past.

"I love you but sometimes he gets irritated right after talking to you. It really upsets me so please no more meetings. I've had it." Lizzy told me then walked off.

"I should've slapped the bitch." Alois said loud enough for Ciel and Lizzy to hear.

"The hell did you say!" Ciel yelled.

"I didn't stutter." Alois pulled me close to him. Ciel looked frustrated but took Lizzy's hand and walked off.

"So you heard the whole conversation?" I asked.

"Yes and I don't like the way he talked to you." He said leading me to the pool table.

"It's just Ciel- what damage does he ever do?" I joked.

"Well you should meet with Lizzy since she seems like she wants to get things off her chest." He said.

"You just want an excuse to hit her." I said. "It'd teach Ciel a lesson." He bit my earlobe.

"Sis!" Soma yelled opening the door.

"Soma!" I hugged him.

"What's Trancy doing here?" He asked.

"Hi in law!" Alois smiled. Soma facepalmed.

"It's fine. Let's all go eat first." I smiled. We went down, I explained to Soma. Waiting for Alois to leave to explain what happened with Ciel.

"So there making wedding arrangements still?" He asked as we were in my study so I could work.

"Of what it sounds like." I sighed.

"Ciel doesn't even love Lizzy and he's dumb that he didn't even understand what you were saying." "I thought I was pretty obvious guess not." I sighed.

"Well if your already engaged then who knows how he'll feel." He smiled leaving.

"I just ache for you." Alois said pulling me in an embrace.

"Of course you do." I said.

"You don't want to-"

"Stop it." I faced him.

"Not even a little play?" He asked.

"No." I bit his neck.

"Shit now you want me to take you." He moaned.

"No. Just mess with you." I went up to his jaw.

"Well." He threw me on his shoulder and walked off.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Out." He smiled. We walked into town. He held my hand to make a statement that we're back together. Ciel and lizzy were shopping for things.

"Let me just-" He Bit my lip to try and make it seem like a kiss. We kept walking. We arrived back to my estate.

"I'll be in the garden." He smiled as Ciel walked in.

"Look I don't know why-"

"Ciel just leave me alone." I said.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt!" He said.

"Hurt by what! Worry about your own wife!" I said.

"I'm saying this cause I care for you." He said.

"Doesn't seem like it since you would've done something way before I met Alois!" I said.

"I didn't think you'd go to him. I thought I still had more time." He explained.

"Look I'm not your wife or sister. You have Lizzy. She wants children so take care of her before Alois does something." I mentioned.

"I care for you and don't want him to hurt you." He said.

"Well if he does then that's fine. He's already claimed me." I said.

"Ri-never mind." He placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out. What the HELLLLLLL! Alois came in holding a hair bow.

"Took it from his Lady before he could notice." He smiled.

"You still want your fun?" I asked.

"Hell Yeah." He carried me to my room. The window was open, Ciel was out of his carriage talking to Sebastian. Probably trying to see what he found out or orders for something else. Alois got on top of me going at my neck. He enjoys this spot since he's claimed me there.

"The window." I moaned.

"Tch. You don't want him seeing?" He asked.

"I want u to myself not someone watching." I said. He closed the window after giving Ciel the finger.

"He kissed you." He said. Oh god.

"He-how-I!"

"I smelt his cologne on you and I saw him place a kiss. Your mine." He slapped me.

"Alois. He di-"

"I know what he did but you didn't stop it and I don't like him taking you from me. Your mine." He slapped me once more.

"You got that?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Now I'm sorry you made me do that." He put his forehead against mine. He bounced back again.

"Alois." I managed.

"Shhh." He smirked kissing me. His tongue fought for dominance against mine. Before I knew it my dress and corset were off. Him toying with my breasts.

Lizzy's p.o.v
I don't know how I went off on her but that's why I didn't get out the carriage. Alois gave Ciel the finger while they were talking. Ciel smiled but I know it's not to me. I've tried so hard and he still doesn't really love me. Every time I believe I'm closer to a kid he doesn't allow it. Then with the ways his eyes lit up seeing Y/n. His eye drooping hearing she had a kid then lighting up hearing he's adopted. How he smiled to Edmund when he visited with Undertaker. He wants the children but not with me.

"Ciel." I said.

"Right- Sorry Lizzy we got caught up." He said entering the carriage. He calls me Lizzy at least. I rested my head against his shoulder. He's let me do certain things but then others not. At times I think he does it just to get it over with.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Why do u ask?" I asked.

"Your hair bow is gone." He said.

"Her stupid fiancé probably took it." I pouted.

"I'll kill him if I need to." He said.

"I know you will." I smiled.

"Hello!" Grell popped up at the window.

"What do you want?" We 3 asked.

"How was y/n?" He asked.

"Fine." We said.

"Well I saw her and Alois ready to call it a day earlier so decided to come have fun." He sat next to Sebastian. Sebastian moving closer to the door.

"Your not worried?" I asked.

"Course I am but her heart aches for her real lover so will have to make do." He stated.

"Real lover? She mentioned it but wouldn't say." Ciel said.

"Then it's not my business to tell you." He smiled. 

"He's going to do something to her. I just feel it." I stated.

Delilah's p.o.v
The madame and Alois went up to have fun. While me and Edmund went to buy groceries. I saw the Phantomhive carriage just barely passing through. Grell was with them.

"Let's hurry to your mum." I smiled to the young lord. He followed as we arrived home. Geoffrey took him while I dropped the food with Howard.

"You think they'll eat?" He asked.

"Well us and Edmund will need to eat but make there's just in case." I smiled.

I went up, Alois walking out her room. Guess they didn't do anything. I opened to see if she wanted me to run water for a bath.

"Delilah." She breathed. Blood coming out her mouth.

"What did he do!" I asked helping her to the bed. But she was dressed which means did they do something then redress.

"I don't know. I shouldn't have." She tried.

"You know he would abuse you at some point but yet you try to find the good in him." I said.

"I thought I could love him again. A healthy relationship." She cried. Been a while to see her cry.

"Get some rest. I'll be back to help you with a bath. Also with some soup and tea." I left. Alois was walking in the garden. Claude with him.

"Howard." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Do I kill him?" He pulled the gun from the umbrella stand.

"Not till she says. He's our guest still and her fiancé." I said.

"Shitt." He put it back in its place.

"Do we inform anyone?" He put the soup on a plate and the tea on the tray.

"Not till I get a word from her or see her worse." I said taking it back up. She looked worse.

"Okay a bath not yet. Just rest." I said while Geoffrey brought Edmund in.

"He brought me here." He said.

"Hey eddy." She smiled at her son.

He tried getting on the bed till Geoffrey helped him. He snuggled up in her arms. He fell asleep, she did the same.

"I would inform Earl Ciel but it's just bound to start something after there last fight. Even so with Lady Lizzy." I said.

"It's not wise to yet. If this is her old sickness then we inform her three trusted friends then I'd needed the Phantomhives." Geoffrey assured me.

"Trancy will want to be in here with her." I said.

"We'll keep him out saying he can't get sick and put him back in his guest room." Geoffrey said.

Reference(only pics I could find)
DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.

Fluffy~Senpai Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
84.1K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...