The Evolution of Evangeline

By poltergeist_people

Evangeline has not had a life like other she wolves. When she was 14 her brother, the next alpha of the Hawth... More

Ch 1: A Solid 8
Ch 2: The Wonders of Alcohol and Sex
Ch 3: Absolutely Everything
Ch 4: Totally Fucking Die
Ch 5: Awesome
Ch 6: Didn't Totally Suck
Ch 7: Wish
Ch 8: Destiny
Ch 9: Soft as a Babies Ass
Ch 10: Worst Party Ever
Ch 11: Snuff it or Shove it
Ch 12: Thank you Jesus
Ch 13: Power Complex
Ch 14: lycan_liar
Ch 15: 365 Days
Ch 16: Is This Where I'm Supposed to say yes Daddy?
Ch 17: I Guess This Means no Phone sex?
Ch 18: A Good Little Girl
Ch 19: Little Slut
Ch 20: Interruptions
Ch 21: Funny
Ch 23: I Was Too Busy Being Plowed by a Lunatic
Ch 24: Good Girl
Ch 25: Evie
Ch 26: Chill Pill
Ch 27: Food
Ch 28: A Seriously Great way to Die
Ch 29: Good Luck
Ch 30: Lets Not Pretend
Ch 31: East
Ch 32: Bet on That
Ch 33: Kind...ish
Ch 34: What the Fuck Does the Full Moon do to you?
Ch 35: Lying Little Girl
Ch 36: You and I are a Package Deal
Ch 37: Evangeline
Ch 38: Forget
Ch 39: Maybe
Ch 40: The Game is Over
Ch 41: You are not an Alpha
Ch 42: Rogue
Ch 43: This Might Just Make me Come
Ch 44: Painkiller
Ch 45: Nyquil
Ch 46: A Fuck ton of Bodily Fluids
Ch 47: Purr
Ch 48: A Bigger Car
Ch 49: You Can't Have Evie
Ch 50: A sea of Bitterness
Ch 51: Werewolf Metabolism is a Bitch
Ch 52: The Exact Opposite
Ch 53: Heartfelt Goodbyes
Ch 54: Perfectly Normal
Ch 55: Almost
Ch 56: Observing
Ch 57: A Damn Shame
Ch 58: A Game
Ch 59: Mama Mali
Ch 60: A Modern Woman
Ch 61: A Mercy Killing
Ch 62: This Moment
Ch 63: A Little Time
Ch 64: Anything you Want

Ch 22: Surprise Surprise

16K 969 134
By poltergeist_people

A/N: HELLO GHOSTIES! So! First off YES that IS lingerie later to be discussed ;P. SECONDLY! So far In have noticed there are two reactions to Asmos!:

And:

Which one are YOU? (Lol i don't really need to know lets not get too creepy up in here.) and maybe...just maybe this chapter will change your mind ;)

ONWARDS TO DA SEXY-TIME MAYBE! I HAVEN'T WRITTEN THIS CHAPTER YET AS OF THIS NOTE! Idk whats gonna happen. Maybe nothin.
~~
Evie POV:

I sat on the train watching the trees as it sped by, fiddling with my water on the tray in front of me.

The 11 hour train ride hasn't been pleasant.

This entire plan is insane and stupid, but as the full moon approaches my inner wolf is literally aching for him.

No one will worry where I went, its not uncommon for wolves to disappear right before the full moon and return after.

The trick in my case is the returning part.

My dad calmed down a while after we discussed the closeness of Alpha Lelantos.

I convinced him that Asmos would likely go west from there rather than continue north.

And then I got a train ticket.

To go see a psychopath.

Ten and a half hours into my trip with the sun slowly falling around the forest. Im starting to seriously regret it.

My inner wolf is practically drooling with joy. Setting  my body at a better balance but my rational human mind is worried I wont be able to pull off another great escape with Asmos.

Once we hit the ten minute mark before my stop I grabbed my bag and my black trench coat moving into the bathroom to change.

~~

I was tired as shit yet overly energized as I walked into the vintage yet gorgeous lobby of the Grand Oaks hotel.

It was quiet right now, not quite season for traveling skiers, perfect time for werewolves to take over all the rooms I was sure.

Part of me was worried that Asmos brought some of his pack on his hunt for me. It would only make things harder.

But. Im here. Its only a matter of time until he wonders close enough to the lobby to catch my scent.

If I don't do this on my terms and as planned I'm definitely never getting away.

So. Stilettos clicking quietly on the floor I approached the receptionist.

He was about my age, probably from the human town down the mountain.

I shot him a dazzling smile. Glad it was a guy, it would make the next part easier, "good evening!"

He smiled back at me, "evening miss, are you checking in?"

I bit my lip feigning a sheepish look, "well actually its a funny story. You see its my boyfriend and I's anniversary and we just got engaged and he unfortunately had to run off on business." I fiddled with the antique sapphire ring I jacked from my mom for added effect, "and I was kinda hoping to surprise him. But I don't know what room it is or have a key."

He frowned at me a bit, "well I'm sorry to say but I cant give you a key, but if you tell me his name I can look him up, call him and yell him you're here."

Fuck. I pouted, "but that would ruin the surprise."

He looked sympathetic, "I'm sure seeing his lovely fiancée will be enough."

"But I had it all planned..." I peeked around the lobby to make sure no one was looking before I pulled open the top of my coat, "he just loves a good surprise after a long day. And its just not the same if I can't catch him by surprise."

The human gaped at my cleavage, turning bright red, "he is a very lucky man."

I faked a timid laugh, closing the coat. "You're too sweet." Pouting again I sighed, "I just wish I thought this through more."

He sighed, "well alright... I don't wanna ruin all your plans or spoil your fun, but you cannot tell anyone I did this. Whats his name? I will give you a spare key."

I grinned "Lelantos, Asmos Lelantos."

The guy paused, "tall, brooding, scary as hell?"

A smile twitched at my lips, "thats my baby."

He swallowed hard, "I checked him in bee certainly makes an impression..." he paused, before muttering under his breath, "lucky lucky man." Pulling a key from  the wall behind him he handed it to me, "room 1002 if you need anything during your stay my name is Sid, I'll be happy to help."

I grinned taking they key and walking to the elevators, sliding the ring off my finger and into my bag as soon as I was out of sight.

Hitting the button for the tenth floor, I couldn't help my grin as I leaned against the elevator wall.

Surprise surprise Asmos.

~~

There were a few wolves milling about the hall as I stepped onto the floor, they didn't pay me any mind, although I did get a few strange glances as I stopped at the door at end of the hall, pressing my ear to the door.

The shower was running inside.

Perfect.

I slid the key into the lock and stepped inside, closing the door as quietly as possible, and dropping my coat by the door.

Another very nice hotel room.

Pity he's such a jackass, I could seriously get used to digs like this.

Slowly I approached the bed, leaving my heels on as I lie across it.

I didn't have to wait very long for the shower to stop and Asmos to step into the room, towel drying his hair.

Otherwise he was utterly nude. Just the way I liked it.

He growled lowly to himself, causing me to bite my lip in desire, lI'm even fucking smelling her no-"

I cut him off practically purring, "well aren't you a sight..." my gaze drifted over his perfectly sculpted body, lingering a bit too long on his cock. Not even full hard and it's enough to soak my panties.

His gaze shot to me, eyes widening for a split second as he took in my lingerie clad form. He growled angrily, "What the fuck?!"

I sat up in the bed languidly before gracefully standing and sauntering over to him.

Running my fingers down his still damp chest I peered at him through my lashes. "I do believe there was a promise of dick if I showed up?"

"There was a promise of punishment."

"Yeah..." I hummed, "then dick. And you were being too mean over the phone." I dropped to my knees in front of him, "promise I'll make it up to you."

He wound some of my perfectly done hair around his fist and pulled me back up, causing me to whimper in both pain and desire.

I always did like it on the rough side.

"I have a feeling you enjoy sucking cock, and your enjoyment is not at the top of my list right now."

Peering at him I smiled a bit, "was worth a shot."

He slapped my ass hard causing me to jump a bit and my toes to curl in my heels. "On the bed," he growled out, "now."

~~

A/N: So I guess I lied. Sexy next ch. lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 21.6K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
13.4M 368K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
26.2K 662 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...