The Heart of χ

By LightningAirPhoenix

We know so little about the Keyblade War and its lore, but what if I told you, I've seen it unfolding before... More

Prologue

72 1 0
By LightningAirPhoenix

Daybreak Town.

Mention this to any Tom, Dick or Harry; their first reactions would be 'What the heck is that?' Name it to a specific group; they would have giddy nostalgic smiles on their faces, like a happy memory fished out deep within their hearts before the spark faded as soon as it happened.

Those are the Wielders from ancient times: a time where everything felt perfect with the threats Wielders face today are non-existent. A time where hope was not lost; it was everywhere. It was a time of light with the darkness lurking within the seemingly non-existent shadows.

It was also a time I had been grateful to witness before I had to do what Fate asked of me.

Who am I, you ask?

You could say I am an ancient Keybearer as how Wielders these days call us. Yet, I am not exactly 'ancient' to say the very least. Confused? I don't blame you. I'm a walking paradox, as my master puts it. Unless you've been by my side for the entire time or been stalking me, my story would be a living enigma with unexplainable blanks here and there.

Oh? I didn't introduce myself? How rude of me!

My comrades call me Roukan. As I said earlier, I am a Keybearer from ancient times (Or around 1000 years before your time). And this is the true story of the fabled Keyblade War; an event no one has ever lived to tell the tale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
82.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...