Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

By heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... More

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Heart, Body and Soul
chapter 2 - Lost Girl
chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy
chapter 4 - Nasty Habits
chapter 5 - Good Form
chapter 6 - Ariel
chapter 7 - Dark Hollow
chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts
chapter 9 - Save Henry
chapter 10 - The New Neverland
chapter 11 - Going Home
chapter 12 - New York City Serenade
chapter 13 - Witch Hunt
chapter 14 - The Tower
chapter 15 - Quiet Minds
chapter 16 - It's Not Easy Being Green
chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger
chapter 18 - Bleeding Through
chapter 19 - A Curious Thing
chapter 20 - Kansas
chapter 21 - Snow Drifts

chapter 22 - There's No Place Like Home

974 22 23
By heartofice97

From 3.21 "Snow Drifts", outside the warehouse, the Hatters, Ella and Killian slowly approached the warehouse to try to close the portal again.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Ella, Killian, Lisa and Freya were ripped away into the portal. Jefferson caught Grace before she was sucked away as well, standing to try to save Freya and Lisa, but the portal was closing.

Killian: (voice over from 3.21 Snow Drifts) "Appears we're back in the Enchanted Forest."

From 3.21 "Snow Drifts", in the past, Ella, Killian, Freya and Lisa were speaking with past versions of Hatters and Rumplestiltskin.

"We interrupted my parents meeting," Ella explained.

"We can work on getting your portal to the future open again," Rumplestiltskin told them.

From 3.21 "Snow Drifts", on the parapet, Lisa noticed the wedding ring lying on the ground, picking it up. Ella and Killian took the ring, running.

Lisa: (voice over from 3.21 Snow Drifts) "Let's go and do everything we can to make sure Snow gets that ring."

From 3.21 "Snow Drifts", in the ballroom, black knights surrounded Ella and Killian.

Alcina approached. "Going somewhere?"

ღღ

Flashback - 2001

Portland

Night - Deserted Amusement Park

Ella was waiting. Neal approached her, carrying two coffees to go.

Ella turned to face him. "You said you owed me a drink. I thought we'd meet in a place like a bar a restaurant, or some place, you know, with chairs."

Neal chuckled. "Patience. I've got something better in mind. Here, hold this."

Neal handed Ella his coffee, kneeling down, using a wire to open the locked door.

Ella watched him curiously. "What the hell are you doing?"

Neal continued to pick the lock. "Tumblers. It's all about the tumblers." He opened the door. "Come on, it's worth it, I promise." They walked in. Neal switched on the carousel's lights. "What did I tell you?"

Ella smiled. "Yeah, all right, it's pretty cool."

Neal stepped onto the carousel. "Come on, hop on."

Ella did. They both sat down.

"So, what's your story, Neal?" Ella asked.

"That's an interesting choice of words," Neal remarked. "My 'story' is that I left a screwed up situation and that kind of screwed me up."

"Crappy home life?" Ella asked. "I get that."

Neal shook his head. "Nah, it wasn't always. It--that's the problem. It was really great once."

"So why don't you go back to try and fix it?" Ella asked.

"I can't really go back," Neal answered. "It's my father."

"Bad guy?" Ella asked.

"Not at first," Neal answered. "But he changed. That's when things got really crazy, for both me and my sister. But before that, it was home. It was nice. That's how you know you've really got a home, when you leave it, there's that feeling that you can't shake. You just miss it."

Past

Enchanted Forest

Night - Dark Palace - Dungeon

Guards pushed Ella and Killian roughly into cells, locking the doors behind them.

Clarissa spoke up to them from her own cell. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I think so," Ella answered. "Thanks. I'm... Leia. This is... Charles."

"I wish I could say it was nice to meet you," Clarissa told them.

Killian sighed. "Yeah, but under the circumstances, I get it. What's your name?"

"I dare not speak in here," Clarissa told them. "The Queen and Sorceress don't know who I am. My silence is the only thing keeping the people I love safe."

"They're pretty ruthless," Killian agreed.

Ella handed Clarissa a roll through the bars. "Are you hungry? I swiped it off a food tray on our way down."

Clarissa stood to take the roll, noticing Ella's surprised look. "What, what is it?"

"We saw you in the village, with the Queen and Sorceress," Ella answered. "I wanted to help, but--"

"It's all right," Clarissa told them. "If you had tried to free me, you'd just ended up here a day sooner."

"What did they put you in here for?" Killian asked.

"I knew where Snow White was hiding, but I refused to tell the Sorceress and Queen," Clarissa answered.

"You gave up your freedom to ensure Snow White's?" Killian asked.

Clarissa nodded. "Yeah. I believe her to be innocent."

"How long are you in for?" Killian asked.

"Same as you, just one more night," Clarissa answered.

"Really, one night?" Ella asked. "Why, are Regina and Alcina going soft?"

"No," Clarissa answered. "One night, because tomorrow, everyone in here is to be executed."

Ella and Killian looked at each other worriedly.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day Two

Morning - Woods

Snow was, gathering various things, putting them into a bag, putting a necklace with a bottle around her neck. She slung the bag over her shoulder, walking a short distance, before being caught in a net.

David walked out of hiding, laughing. "I told you I'd find you. No matter what you do, I will always find you."

"Is this the only way you can catch a woman?" Snow asked. "By entrapping her?"

"It's the only way to catch a thieving scum," David told her.

"Aren't you a real 'Prince Charming'?" Snow asked sarcastically.

"I have a name, you know," David told her.

"Don't care," Snow told him. "Charming suits you. Now cut me down, Charming."

"I'll release you, when you return the leather pouch you stole with my jewels," David told her.

"Not the jewelry type," Snow told him.

"Indeed, I noticed," David told her.

Snow sighed. "I don't have your ring."

"Then why don't I believe you?" David asked.

Freya and Lisa approached them.

"You should," Freya told him. "She's telling the truth."

"Priscilla?" Snow asked. "Vasilisa?"

"The Light Bringer?" David asked.

"Yeah," Lisa answered. "Lovely ball the other night. The mutton was a tad overcooked, but that happens. Snow doesn't have your ring, but we can tell you who do. Our friends, a princess and prince, and we need your help to get them back."

"They have my ring?" David asked. "That's two women and a man who robbed me. Where are they?"

"Well, that's the problem," Freya told them. "The Queen's castle."

"That's why you came to me," Snow realized. "You know I know it well since it used to be mine. I can get us in there, but not from up here, so you let me down." She looked at Freya and Lisa. "You get your friends." She looked at David. "You get your ring, and I never have to see your charming face again."

Freya and Lisa smirked at the irony. Freya used magic to let Snow down.

ღღ

Road

In a cart, Freya, Lisa, Snow and David were on their way to the Dark Palace. Snow sat uncomfortably in hiding while in the cart.

"Apologies, Snow," Freya told her.

David chuckled.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you, Charming?" Snow asked.

"It's not my fault your face is plastered on every tree in the forest," David replied. He noticed the necklace around her neck with the glass bottle,. "I thought you weren't the jewelry type. What's that around your neck?"

"Don't worry about it," Snow told him. David took the necklace from her neck. "Careful! It's a weapon."

"Dust?" David asked. "What kind of weapon is dust?"

"Fairy dust," Snow answered.

"I thought that was a good thing," David admitted.

"When it comes from a good fairy," Snow answered. "This stuff, is deadly. It transforms the most fearsome of adversaries into a form that's easily squashed. I've saving it for special someones."

David nodded in understanding. "The Queen and Sorceress?"

"The charges on the posters are lies," Snow explained. "It didn't stop the Queen or her sister Alcina from sending her huntsman to rip out my heart. That's why I'm trying to get out of this kingdom. That's why I tried to steal from you. To secure passage on a pirate ship."

"What did you do to incur the Queen and Sorceress's wrath?" David asked.

"They blame me for ruining their lives," Snow answered.

"Did you?" Charming asked.

Snow took a moment to think about her answer. "Yes."

Freya and Lisa exchanged a knowing look, having done this, getting them together to fix their mistakes, smiling at the fact that it was working.

"We're here," Lisa told them.

"We're gonna need help to get past the guards," Freya told them. "Wait here. We go at night. I'll be back with help."

Freya walked away.

Night - Dark Palace - Outside

David and Lisa were waiting for Freya and Snow.

Lisa looked at David sarcastically. "You're excited for your nuptials?"

David sighed. "I'm marrying Midas' daughter. What's not to be excited about?"

"I don't mean to pry, but you don't exactly look like a man who's doing this by choice," Lisa told him.

David shook his head in answer. "Mm, I always thought I'd marry for love, and here I am about to enter into what amounts to a business transaction. A merger of two kingdoms. I don't know, this whole ordeal makes me wonder if there's even such a thing as true love." They heard a noise, standing. "What the hell was that?"

"I think we're about to find out," Lisa told him.

Freya returned with Tori, Saphira and Mathias. "Family friends, and friends of one of our friends we're trying to save."

Lisa sighed in relief. "Tori. Saphira. Mathias."

"Vasilisa?" Tori asked. "What happened to your hair?"

Lisa shook her head. "Don't ask."

"It doesn't matter right now," Mathias told them. "All that matters is that we can help you get into the castle."

"How?" David asked.

Saphira smirked. "You'll see. Come."

Dungeon

Clarissa watched Ella and Killian, seeing Ella hold David's ring. "What's that?"

"It's my parents'," Ella answered. "I guess you could call it their wedding ring."

"And they entrusted you with it?" Clarissa asked.

"Sort of," Killian answered. "We need to get it back to them."

"Being away from those you love is a terrible, terrible thing," Clarissa told them.

"Yeah, it is," Ella agreed.

Clarissa sighed, heartbroken. "The longer I'm separated from my family, the guy I love, the pain doesn't dull. It worsens. Maybe because I know I'll never see them again."

"If our friend was here, she would tell us to have hope," Ella told her. "Maybe you should too."

Clarissa shook her head. "I don't think so. I'm fairly certain they already think I'm dead. And soon that'll be true."

Killian saw a spoon lying on the ground in his cell. "Maybe not. Ella, give me your spoon."

Ella did as told, watching Killian entwine a wire around both spoons to shape it like a tool. "What are you doing?" Killian used the wire to open the door. Ella smiled in shock. "You did it."

Killian picked the lock to Ella's door, leading her out. Ella embraced him in relief. Killian chuckled in surprise.

"What are you waiting for?" Clarissa asked. "Go! Get out of here. Go!"

Outside

Nearby the dungeons, Dragon!Mathias and Dragon!Saphira used their forms and powers to take out the guards, landing, returning human with swirls of fiery orange and fiery orange/red smoke.

Tori sang a Siren Song to put the rest of the guards to sleep, looking at Freya, Lisa and David, smirking. "Be glad you have a Siren, Dragon and Dragon/Siren on your side."

Freya smiled. "Yeah. No kidding, Tori."

"You three are fearsome ones," David agreed.

"Better hurry," Lisa told them. "When they awake, they'll be onto us."

"Wait," Saphira told them. "Someone is coming."

They turned around, only to see Killian and Ella approaching.

"Ella?" Lisa asked. "Hook?"

Ella nodded. "Lisa. Freya. Tori. Saphira. Mathias."

"What the hell are you doing?" Mathias asked. "You're depriving us of a dashing rescue."

Killian chuckled. "Sorry, Mathias. The only ones who saves us is us."

Ella slipped the ring off her finger. "Speaking of which, I'm not gonna be around much longer unless we find where this belongs."

David took the ring. "I think that belongs to me."

"You guys have a way out of here?" Killian asked.

Tori nodded. "Follow us. We're to meet Snow by the exit."

Clarissa walked past Ella. "Thank you, Leia."

Freya gave her a look. "Ella, you didn't."

"She was to be executed in the morning," Ella explained. "I couldn't just leave her there to die."

"Actually, if she's to die, she pretty much has to," Freya told them.

"I hate to break up a reunion, but we have to keep moving," Saphira told them. "We have to find Snow."

Chambers

Snow snuck in, ready to throw the dark fairy dust, intending to use it on Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress.

ღღ

Dark Sorceress took a closer look at an apple, looking into her mirror, noticing the movement, seeing Snow. "I didn't think you were dumb enough to sneak back into your own home." She stood. "Then again, I suppose you were dumb enough to lose it."

"Don't come any closer," Snow warned.

"You think we're scared of fairy dust?" Evil Queen asked skeptically.

"This is dark fairy dust," Snow corrected.

"How did you get that?" Dark Sorceress asked.

Snow shook her head. "Doesn't matter. What matters is, I intend to use it on you."

"Do you really think turning us into bugs will stop us?" Evil Queen asked.

"No, but stepping on you will," Snow answered.

"You plan to kill us?" Dark Sorceress asked skeptically. "I don't think you have that in you, Snow." Snow threw the dust. Raising a hand, Dark Sorceress caused the dust to fall harmlessly to the ground. "Dark magic is our strong suit, not yours."

"Guards!" Evil Queen called. "It's about time you suffer as we did."

Snow shook her head desperately. "Regina, Alcina, it was a mistake. I didn't know telling your mother about Daniel and Rave would mean she would stop your marriages. I was a child."

"A child who didn't learn the most basic lesson," Evil Queen replied angrily. "All actions have consequences."

"You can kill me, Regina, but this kingdom will never be yours," Snow told her.

Evil Queen looked from Dark Sorceress to the guards, nodding to Snow. "She dies tonight."

Hallway

Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Freya, Lisa, Ella, Killian, David and Clarissa were making their way down the hallway. Below them, preparations were made to burn Snow at the stake.

"What is it?" Freya asked. "Did you find Snow?"

"I'm afraid so," Mathias answered.

"We have to get down there before it's too late," Tori told them.

"I don't think we can," Saphira told them.

Snow was tied to a stake.

Horrified, Ella turned away. "No."

Killian put his arm around Ella. Throwing a magical fire ball, Evil Queen lit the stake. Ella sobbed into Killian's chest as he held her, protecting her from the sight of having to watch her mother die. Freya was in shock, disconcerted, unwilling to believe. Evil Queen smiled, watching the stake burn. Dark Sorceress was numb, watching, conflicted.

Woods

Killian and Ella were sitting together.

"After my brother passed, all I could do was relive that final terrible moment," Killian explained. "Don't do that to yourself, love. All we can do in times like these is try to live in the here and now."

Ella was devastated.

Freya realized. "Here and now? Ella's still here. How's that possible? We saw Snow die. Which means Ella would never be born."

"She should have faded from existence," Lisa agreed. "Exactly. That means..."

"She's still alive," Ella finished with hope renewed. "If she is out there, we have to find her."

Killian tried to shoo off a ladybug. "Cursed vermin. We should head back to the castle. Take a look around. Perhaps it's a trick by Alcina and Regina."

Freya shook her head. "No, whatever happened, Ally and Regina think Snow is dead."

The ladybug landed on Freya's arm.

"Stay still, Freya," Killian told her, wanting to crush the bug.

David stopped him. "Wait! Don't harm that thing. When we were coming to rescue you, Snow told us what her dust would do to the Queen and Sorceress. She said it would turn them into a form that could easily be squashed." He gently picked the lady bug from Freya's shoulder. "A bug."

"You think Snow turned herself into that?" Tori asked skeptically.

"Well, if she timed it right, she could have escaped that fireball," Mathias pointed out. "Faked her death and flown away." He took a closer look. "Yeah, that's her. Just need to find a right spell to bring her back."

The bug buzzed.

"She's saying something," Saphira told them. "Wonderful. Anyone fluent in bug?"

"I can hear her," Lisa answered. "I can understand her."

"Can you bring Snow back?" Tori asked.

"Dark magic did this to her," Lisa told them. "Light magic can undo it. I just..."

Lisa looked at Freya, since she couldn't use her powers still. Freya nodded in agreement, knowingly, focusing to once again use light magic to return Snow to human form. David laughed. Snow and Freya smiled, laughing, embracing. Snow and Lisa embraced.

In complete relief, Ella embraced Snow. "You're alive!"

Snow flinched a little. "Oh, it appears so. Thank you."

Freya sighed in relief. "Oh, Snow."

Snow smiled. "Priscilla, I'm so glad to see you."

Crying, Ella watched David and Snow.

Killian leaned closer to wipe away Ella's tears. "Looks like we're back on track, love."

Ella nodded. "Yeah."

Day Three

Morning - Woods

Snow embraced Freya and Lisa one more time, approaching David. "I suppose I should thank you. You saved me."

"Well, it seemed like the honorable thing to do," David told her.

Snow chuckled. "I'm going to the stream to get some water. I can fill you a canteen, if you'd like."

David handed her his bottle. "Thanks."

Ella overheard them. "They're warming up to each other. This is good. This'll work."

"That may be, Ella, but we have another problem," Freya told her, nodding toward Clarissa.

"I had to save her, Freya," Ella told her.

"Sure, you did the noble thing, but she's supposed to be dead," Killian told her. "Her presence is the Enchanted Forest could have unforeseen consequences."

"She's just a sweet, innocent teenager," Lisa pointed out. "I know the dangers of messing up the timeline, but the Light Bringer in me would not be able to leave her to die, either."

"What if she had a child who grows up into a mass murderer?" Freya asked. "Or she gets tipsy some night and rides her horse into one of the dwarfs and there are only six of them? Who knows? We're best not finding out. She doesn't belong here."

"I know exactly what we can do," Ella told them. "Take her with us."

Clarissa approached them. "The future?"

Ella nodded. "You can't stay here. You were supposed to die hours ago."

"I don't understand," Clarissa told them. "I just wanna get back to my family and boyfriend."

"They need to believe you're dead," Killian told her. "Because that's what they've always thought."

"Trust us," Lisa told her.

"All due respect, I don't trust you, or believe you, so unless you're kidnapping me, I'm going to go home," Clarissa told them.

Ella walked around her, knocking Clarissa out, making her fall into Killian's arms. "Well, then I guess we're kidnapping you."

Killian laughed. "I always knew there was a little pirate in you, Ella."

Ella smiled. Killian placed Clarissa down. Tori, Saphira, Mathias and David approached.

"What happened to her?" Tori asked.

"She's, uh, resting," Freya told them. "What's up?"

"Have either one of you seen Snow?" Saphira asked. "She went to the stream but she hasn't been--"

David quickly searched his pocket. "The ring. She took it.'

"Really?" Lisa asked. "Do you know where she might be headed?"

"She was seeking passage on our ship," Mathias explained. "There's only one way to get to the harbor from here. The Troll Bridge."

David ran after Snow.

Freya realized something. "Oh, no."

"Freya, wait," Killian told her. "The bridge, isn't that where we want them to be? Isn't that where Snow saved David from the trolls?"

"Yes, but the only reason she was able to do that was because she had a weapon, the dust," Lisa answered.

Mathias realized. "Which she's already used on herself. Bloody hell."

"Come on," Saphira told them. "They're gonna need help."

"Saphira, Tori, Mathias, we have got that covered," Freya told them. "The three of you Matthews just need to whip up a forgetting potion so you'll never remember any of this, okay?"

Tori nodded. "All right. Don't want us screwing up the timeline more than this girl and our captain have."

"Hey," Ella complained.

Freya and Lisa chuckled.

Troll Bridge

One troll had captured Snow, threatening her with a knife.

David fought off a second until he was forced to drop his sword. "All right, all right."

Troll 1 picked up his bag, searching, finding the wanted poster, showing it around, laughing. "Snow White. Tell the Queen and Sorceress she lives."

David picked his sword off the ground, attacking the trolls, elbowing one in the face, slashing and kicking into them.

"Go!" David told her. "I'm right behind you."

Snow ran away. David fought off the trolls, slashing and kicking, managing to kick one off the bridge, trying to run. A troll tripped David, and the others dragged him back.

Snow didn't notice, continuing to flee toward a safe distance. "Follow me! They don't know the forest like I do."

Snow turned to look around, realizing that the trolls still had Charming, and that they were about to kill him.

"Royal blood is the sweetest of all," the troll told them.

Snow came back. "Stop! Drop the sword or I will turn you all into bugs." She held out her hand. "Dark fairy dust. So, you let him go, or I will be peeling you all off the bottom of my boots."

Snow reached back, intending to throw.

Troll 1 dropped the sword. "We don't want any trouble."

"Good," Snow told him. "And while you're at it, give me a reason to forget this ever happened."

One troll laid out her silver on the bridge's railing. The trolls exited.

David looked at her in shock. "You... you saved me."

Snow used his words. "It was the honorable thing to do."

"But how?" David asked. "You used the dust on yourself."

Snow shrugged. "Sand." She opened her hand, letting the sand fall to the ground, smiling. "Trolls aren't exactly known for their cleverness." They chuckled. "Come on. We should go. In case they come back."

Snow took her silver. Freya, Lisa, Ella and Killian had arrived to see this.

"Wait," Freya told them. "It appears they didn't need our help after all."

David and Snow were walking.

"So, well, you probably want this," David told her, handing her the gold coins.

Snow nodded. "Right, the gold. Thank you." She handed the pouch with his jewels and the ring to David. "And, um, you can't get married without this."

David took out the ring. "Ah. I know, not your style."

Snow smiled. "Well, there's only one way to find out." She tried on the ring. They looked at each other, smiling slightly. "Yeah, not me at all. I'm sure your fiance will love it."

Snow took the ring off, giving it back. Watching her parents, Ella was smiling, silently crying.

Killian smiled. "It's okay, Ella. Not everyone gets the chance to watch their parents fall in love."

"Well, wherever you're going, be careful," David told her. "If... if you need anything..."

"You'll find me," Snow finished.

"Always," David answered.

"I almost believe that," Snow told him.

"Well, goodbye, Snow White," David told her.

"Goodbye, Prince Charming," Snow told him.

They smiled, chuckling, looking at each other for a moment longer, heading their separate ways, both glancing back at each other as they left.

Killian frowned. "They're heading away from each other."

"No, it's okay," Lisa assured. "That's how it happened the first time. It took them a while to accept their feelings."

Killian looked at Ella. "Must run in the family."

Ella smirked sarcastically, smiling, nudging Killian with her shoulder.

Lisa took out her book, opening it, seeing that one by one, the writing and pictures telling the story appeared. "Look. We did it."

ღღ

Dark Palace

Evil Queen was facing three cockroaches on the ground, looking at Dark Sorceress. "Do you know what this is? This is what happens to people, or in this case trolls, who fail us." She stepped on one roach, killing it. "We will find Snow White. I shall destroy her happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

Dark Sorceress sighed. "To be honest, Gina, I'm getting tired of this. It's never ending. Cora's the one to blame anyway."

Dark Castle

Ella, Killian, Freya and Lisa walked in, carrying Clarissa's body, meeting up with the Hatters.

"We did it," Lisa told them.

Vasilisa was preparing a potion.

Jefferson looked up at Ella. "Your parents are together?"

"They're right back on track," Ella answered. "We're ready to go."

"I see," Grace told them, glancing at Clarissa. "And you brought some luggage."

"Long story," Ella told them.

"So how's the portal coming?" Freya asked. "Can we open it?"

Vasilisa nodded, looking at Grace, Freya, Lisa and Priscilla, pointing to herself as well. "Together we can."

"What are you working on?" Freya asked.

"Oh, this is for Vasilisa, Cilla, Grace, me, and Rumple," Jefferson answered. "Forgetting potion. We know too much about the future. The only way to protect it is to forget it."

Lisa touched the bracelet on her wrist to turn it into her wand. "Jefferson, what about the wands? You said that both wands could help us."

"You also said that you were having trouble getting your powers to work again," Vasilisa told her. "Did you get them to work?" Lisa didn't answer, looking at her wand. "Thought not."

"So you just expect us to stay here?" Killian asked. "What about protecting your precious future?"

"That's exactly what we're going to do," Priscilla answered. "But we need to get your Vasilisa's magic working again, and I think I know the perfect place to get her magic to work again."

Vault

The Past!Hatters, Freya, Lisa, Ella and Killian appeared with Clarissa's unconscious body. Freya, Lisa, Ella and Killian were wearing normal clothes for the real world since they were about to go back. Killian reached out to touch something.

Jefferson slapped his hand to stop him. "Don't touch anything unless you want to lose this hand too."

"I can see why they call you the Mad Hatter, Jefferson," Killian told him.

Jefferson smirked sarcastically. "This is someplace we don't ever go unless we have to, where we store the magic that is too dark or unpredictable even for us or Rumple."

Killian placed an urn on the table. "I'm just trying to figure a way to help out."

"We don't need your help," Grace told him. "Now, you four said that in the future, I have magic, so while in here, I should be able to tap into it. You're the Light Bringer, Vasilisa. You can do it."

Lisa shook her head. "Not anymore. I lost it."

"When Zelena and Faye died, all of their spells were undone," Freya told her. "Your powers should have been restored."

"Believe me, if I could make it work, I would," Lisa told them. "You think I'm faking it?"

"I think you're blaming yourself for what happened to Henry," Freya answered. "He almost drowned because Zelena and Faye wanted you to kiss him to remove your powers, and considering how you feel about him, it's not surprising that you would feel so guilty that you can't use your powers."

"You think I don't know that?" Lisa asked. "Yes, I feel guilty. That's just who I am. But believe me, I am trying to make this work. I wanna go back."

"Keep talking," Jefferson told her.

Lisa took a deep breath, looking from Freya to Priscilla, Jefferson and Grace, speaking for herself and Vasilisa. "The four of you are all we have ever had, up until Storybrooke, when I met Henry and Rose, and they were my best friends, and I don't know how it became something more with Henry, but it did, and knowing that he was almost drowned in front of me to make me give up my powers, while I didn't have my heart, it hurt me so much I felt like I didn't wanna take my heart back, because I knew that it was just gonna hurt worse, but I did, and it hurt even worse, but..."

"You also felt more love," Priscilla finished.

"Yes," Lisa answered. "Not just for you, Priscilla/Freya, or Jefferson and Grace, but for everyone. I never thought I would have a home, but with you, and with Henry and Rose and everyone else, I do. And I wanna go back." The others smiled. "What?"

"Look down," Grace told her. Looking down, Lisa noticed that her wand in her hand was glimmering brightly. "I'd say you've got your magic back."

Vasilisa smiled. "Now, shall we send you back home?"

Vasilisa used her power to also made her wand glow just as brightly. Vasilisa and Lisa put their wands together. Priscilla, Freya, Grace and Ella used their magic to help them open the portal. Killian picked up Clarissa.

Jefferson smiled. "Yep. Well done, girls."

Killian, Ella, Clarissa and Lisa went through the portal. Vasilisa took Grace and Jefferson from the vault. Freya was about to leave.

Priscilla grabbed her hand to stop her. "Wait."

Freya struggled to break free. "Let me go."

"Bae, what happens when we find him?" Priscilla asked.

"I thought you wanted to forget," Freya told her.

"Before I do, I need to know," Priscilla told her. "Do we become family again?"

"Yes," Freya answered.

"Yes, but what?" Priscilla asked. "What aren't you telling me?"

Freya was heartbroken to say this. "He dies. He forgave Papa. He loved our family. He died to save all of us. Don't let it be in vain."

Priscilla shook her head in shock and denial. "No. I can change what happened. I can save Bae."

"You think you can change the future, but you might make it worse," Freya told her, starting to cry. "I wanted to save him. He died a hero. You can't take that away from him. You have to drink the potion. You have to forget everything I just told you. You have to because I, yourself, is telling you. Please!"

Devastated but knowing she was right, Priscilla drank up the potion, losing her grip on Freya. Freya got sucked into the portal just as it was about to close, and during the passage of time through the portal from then to present time, two urns got sucked into the future as well.

Priscilla looked around, confused. "What the hell am I doing in here?"

Priscilla disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke.

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Warehouse

The time portal opened, and Killian, Ella, Lisa, Freya and Clarissa landed on the ground. Clarissa was still unconscious, but the others stood.

"Oh, God," Lisa told them, noticing Clarissa, looking at Killian. "Hey, do us a favor and fill her in. Make sure she doesn't freak out."

"Where are you going?" Killian asked.

"To assure our families we're okay," Freya answered.

Killian nodded in understanding.

Granny's Diner

Jefferson and Grace had just come to get the others to inform them about the four being sucked into the portal.

"Come on," Grace told them. "We have to go."

Jefferson and Grace, followed by the Matthews, Henry, Rose, Emma and Alcina, nearly walked toward the door, stopped when they saw Ella, Freya and Lisa walk in.

"Uh, apparently they found their way back," Emma told them. "Ella?"

Ella walked over to hug her parents, sister and children instantly. Jefferson and Grace embraced Freya and Lisa instantly, who held them back just as tightly.

"What happened?" Henry asked. "Uncle Jefferson and Grace just said you guys got sucked into the time portal. Like five minutes ago."

"Yeah, well, time travel's weird," Ella told them. "We were gone for like two days in our point of view."

"It doesn't matter," Freya told them.

Rose smiled in relief. "You're okay. You're home."

Lisa smiled. "Yeah, we're home."

Ella smiled. "Henry. Rose. Emma. Mom. Dad. I missed you."

Lisa, Henry and Rose embraced as well.

Alcina walked over to Freya to hug her in relief. "Thank God. Cilla..."

Freya smiled. "Just saying that seeing you as the Dark Sorceress again really freaked me out, Ally."

Alcina couldn't help but laugh at that.

ღღ

Ella, Freya and Lisa had explained everything to everyone. Ella looked at a picture in the storybook that was of her and Killian dancing.

Snow looked at Ella in surprise. "Wait, you're Princess Leia?"

Rose smirked. "Nice alias."

Ella chuckled. "I was in a pinch."

"Well, there you go," Emma told her. "You're officially one of us. I got that chance when I spent two years in the Enchanted Forest. One as a baby. And one last year."

Saphira smiled. "A fairytale princess at last."

"And my first princessly request, I would like to know the name of the baby," Emma told them.

Mathias nodded in agreement. "Right. That."

"Snow?" Tori asked. "David? What do you say? You ready?"

Snow and David nodded.

David stood to speak to everyone. "Excuse me, if I could have everyone's attention just for a moment. This coronation ceremony is something we looked forward to for a very long time. The arrival of our new son has been a cause of great joy for our family, and we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who saved everyone of us. We loved him and he loved back."

"People of Storybrooke, it's our great joy to introduce you to our son, Prince Neal," Snow told them, nodding to Henry, Rose, Freya, Jefferson, Grace, Lisa, Gold and Alcina.

Everyone cheered. Henry, Rose, Freya and Alcina smiled with tears in their eyes. Jefferson, Grace, Lisa and Gold nodded.

Jefferson smiled at the baby. "It's nice to meet you, Neal."

Outside

Killian was enjoying a drink alone.

Ella walked toward him to sit down. "So, do you think Past-Freya, Jefferson, Grace and Lisa were right? I'm in the book now." Killian chuckled. "They said everything, besides our little adventure, would go back to normal. Do you think that it has?"

"They're right," Killian answered. "Otherwise I'd remember that damned bar wench I kissed."

Ella smiled. "How would that prove anything?"

"I know how you kiss," Killian answered. "I'd have gone after her, but I didn't. My life went on exactly the same as before."

Ella smirked teasingly. "Yeah, must have been the rum."

Killian chuckled. "Everything's back to normal. You're a bloody hero, Ella."

"So are you," Ella replied. Killian smiled. "I wanted to thank you, Killian, for going back for me and Rose in the first place, in New York. If you hadn't--"

"It was the right thing to do," Killian told her.

Ella looked at him curiously. "How did you do it? How did you get to us?"

"When the Curse was coming, I ditched my crew and took the Jolly Roger as fast and as far as I possibly could to outrun it," Killian explained.

Ella raised her eyebrows in surprise, smirking, impressed. "You outran a Curse?"

Killian shrugged. "I'm a hell off a captain." Ella smiled. "Once I was outside the Curse's purview, I knew that the walls were down. Transport between the realms was possible again. All I needed was a magic bean."

Ella shook her head. "Those are not easy to come by."

Killian looked down. "They are if you've got something of value to trade."

"And what was that?" Ella asked.

Killian looked up with a forced smile, as if he could downplay what it meant for him to give this up. "Why, the Jolly Roger, of course."

Ella looked at him in shocked amazement. "You traded your ship for me?"

Without taking his gaze from hers, Killian nodded. "Aye." Ella chuckled. "What?"

"I'm going to do something that has been severely long overdue," Ella answered, slowly leaning closer to kiss Killian passionately.

Killian breathed deeply, his head against hers. "Severely long overdue indeed."

They smiled, continuing to kiss passionately.

Woods

Alcina, the Hatters and Matthews were gathered for the marriage of Belle and Gold. Derek and Robin were here for Saphira and Alcina. Tori walked Belle down a makeshift aisle to the alter where Gold was awaiting.

Lisa stood at the alter, and being the Light Bringer who had once married Snow and Charming, she was able to marry them as well. "It is my great honor to officiate this most lovely reunion. If you'd like to begin your vows."

Belle nodded. "Rumplestiltskin, this thing we have, it's never been easy. I've--I've lost you so many times, I've lost you to the darkness, to weakness, and... finally, to death, but now I realize--I realize that I have not spent my life losing you."

Granny's Diner

Happily, Snow and David were nursing their infant son Neal.

Belle: (voice over) "I've spent my life finding you."

Woods

Gold spoke his vows. "Belle, when we met, I wasn't just unloved and unloving."

Granny's Diner - Outside

Ella and Killian were still making out passionately, happily, and whenever they pulled away, it  was to look at each other happily and smile, then continue to kiss.

Gold: (voice over) "I was an enemy of love. Love had only brought me pain. My walls were up, but you broke them down."

Woods

Gold spoke his vows. "You brought me home." Jefferson and Freya exchanged a look, thinking of all the times that vow could have applied to them, smiling, wrapping an arm around each other. Freya leaned her head against his shoulder. Alcina was happy to be here for her father and soon to be stepmother, looking at Robin, who was also tending to Roland, who was enjoying ice cream. Alcina and Robin smiled, embracing. "You brought light into my life and chased away all the darkness." Mathias held his arms around Tori from behind, his chin resting on her shoulder. They looked at each other happily. "And I vow to you I will never forget the distance who I was and what I am." Saphira and Derek looked at each other, smiling. Gold placed a ring on Belle's finger. "I owe more to you than I can ever say. How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."

Belle smiled. "But the monster is gone."

Flashback

Day - Gold's Pawnshop

Gold stored his dagger in the cabinet.

Belle: (voice over) "And the man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."

Now

Night - Woods

Belle spoke to Gold. "And I love you for it. Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."

Teary-eyed, Gold and Belle kissed with an embrace. The others smiled happily for them.

Granny's Diner

After the wedding, everyone but Gold and Belle returned to the diner. Saphira and Derek shared a kiss. Sharing a kiss and embrace, Robin and Alcina led Roland to a table.

"Oh, let's sit here," Robin told him.

Clarissa was sitting at a table with Emma, Ella and Killian, seeing Regina and Alcina, irritated. "That's the Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress."

"It's okay," Emma told her. "They're different now. They're not the same people anymore. You'll see. I'll... just stay here." She stood, walking toward Regina. "Regina. There's something you should know. Ella brought someone back from the past. This girl, she still thinks of you and Alcina as..."

"Evil," Regina finished.

Emma nodded. "I'll bring her over. I already told her that it's okay, but it's a little delicate, and I feel like, if she met you and Alcina, she'll see..."

Regina nodded kindly. "I understand, Emma."

Emma smiled, leading Clarissa over. "Regina, Alcina, I would like you to meet..."

Derek saw her, in disbelief. "Clarissa?" He walked closer. "Clarissa?"

"Derek?" Clarissa asked. "Derek!"

"I thought you were dead," Derek told her. "I thought I'd never see you again."

Clarissa embraced him. "And I you."

Stunned, Saphira looked at them blankly.

"Clarissa?" Robin asked.

Clarissa smiled. "Robin. Roland."

Saphira looked at Ella, stunned. "You? You did this?"

"I just wanted to save her life," Ella told her humbly.

Regina shook her head. "You're just like your mother. Never thinking of consequence."

"I didn't know," Ella told them.

"Of course you didn't," Regina agreed, calmly. "Well, you'd just better hope to hell you didn't bring anything else back."

Warehouse

Two urns were lying on the ground. One of them popped open. Darkness and lightning was released from the urn, pouring into the remaining abandoned slots of the time portal. Instantly darkness confluenced in the middle of the structure, and it gradually formed into a human form, the Dark Being, his face yet not seen. He saw the other urn, opening it to release what seemed to be water, using his powers of darkness to destroy both of the urns, deciding to leave the warehouse before the water turned into Elsa, leaving before she could see him, walking out into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 511 24
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills played b...
40.7K 608 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...
202K 3.1K 13
Imagines/ One shots Including: Spencer Reid Derek Morgan Aaron Hotchner David Rossi Luke Alves Matt Simmons
95.1K 2.3K 27
ΰΌ„ 𝑰 π’”π’π’Šπ’‘π’‘π’†π’… π’Šπ’π’”π’Šπ’…π’† π’†π’‚π’”π’Šπ’π’š 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’π’…π’š π’“π’†π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’ƒπ’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š π’”π’Šπ’›π’†. 𝑰 π’Žπ’π’—π’†, π’π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉�...