Ocean & Moon (N.S)

Por ohmynarries

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ thalassophile (n.) a lover of the ocean. "You're the moon, cratered to imperfection, shinin... Más

01 » piece of cake
02 » angel of the ocean
03 » sparkles
04 » pretty soul
05 » gifts
06 » aquacia
07 » tides & feet
08 » city lights & stars
09 » ten-tickles
10 » ocean depths
11 » you're special
12 » secret cave
13 » the good & the bad, life & death
14 » half, full moon
15 » we're all monsters
16 » fear
17 » ocean in a drop
19 » mirror
20 » strength and comfort
21 » pearl in the rough
22 » emerald
23 » see you later
24 » memories
25 » love again
26 » first loves
27 » let him go
28 » one heart
29 » make you leave
30 » my everything
31 » mission impossible
32 » break free
33 » escape route
34 » inner strength
35 » blood or water
36 » irreplaceable
37 » saving grace
38 » finally free
39 » the joy in his eyes
40 » change your life
40 II » we made it
thank you ❤️

18 » a bizarre experience

1.7K 134 83
Por ohmynarries

Kind of a filler, sorry xx

» HARRY STYLES »

"Ni? Angel," Harry coos softly in Niall's ear, running his hands up and down the length of Niall's arms. "It's morning babe, the sun's about to rise."

"Wait till the sun rises then." Niall grumbles, his Irish accent thick and laced with tiredness. His morning voice is probably one of the sexiest things Harry has ever heard.

"But Ni-"

"Shhh..." Niall blindly reaches up, trying to clam a palm over Harry's mouth, only for it to poke up Harry's nose.

Harry laughs lightly, moving his head away from Niall's touch.

"I can't go home now. So just... shhh." He lazily mumbles.

Harry raises a brow slightly, but does as he says anyway, lying back down next to the smaller merman, scooping him back up in his arms.

"What do you mean you can't go home now?" Harry asks quietly, nuzzling his nose into Niall's hair, his arms tightening to pull Niall in closer.

Niall shrugs lazily, wrapping his own smaller arms back around Harry's waist. "Nothing. I just don't want to leave you now."

Harry sighs defeatedly, knowing he's probably not going to get through to him.

"Alright. Go back to sleep then princess. I'll be here when you wake up." He murmurs, pressing a loving kiss on Niall's forehead.

"Promise?" He asks meekly, tiredly raising up a pinky. 

Harry smiles fondly at the merman, wrapping his own pinky around Niall's. "I promise, angel."

"Good." Niall smiles, his blue eyes half hidden behind his lids, nodding contently as he tucks his head under Harry's chin. And Harry's heart is warm. So freaking warm that he feels as though Niall has just lit a small flame right in the middle of his heart.

Harry presses his lips on the top of Niall's head, lingering the small kiss there before pulling him in impossibly closer, slotting his legs between Niall's, slowly drifting back to sleep even though he didn't really want to, only because now with Niall in his arms, his reality finally seems better than his dreams.

»

The next time Harry woke, it's because of his bladder which feels like it's about to burst into pieces any second.

And Niall's literally clinging onto him, his weight weighing down, which, though he's light, it still doesn't help his pee problem at all.

He silently curses to himself before gently prying Niall's arm off his waist, and wiggling his own arm out from under Niall's smaller body.

He watches as a small pout forms on Niall's lips, before Niall's arms move up to hold him once more, the pout on his lips disappearing and changing into a small smile instead. 

Despite his bladder which is about to erupt, he still can't help but to smile softly at the smaller boy. And it's as if it just struck him that maybe he makes Niall as happy as he does to him. And that thought makes him really bloody happy. As though he's on top of the fuckin world, in fact.

He leans down and gently presses a soft kiss on Niall's lips before he's rolling himself out of Niall's grasp. Literally, rolling out. Overestimating the size of his bed that's actually fit for a five year old, he topples to the floor with a thud, narrowly missing hitting his head on his dresser.

"Fucking hell." He curses under his breath, peering over his bed to see that Niall's still sound asleep.

With a soft sigh in relief, he tucks his pillow under Niall's arm, before he's walking as quick as he can towards his shared bathroom with Louis.

"Fuck. Louis." He mutters under his breath when he gets reminded of his step brother. What if he sees Niall?

He quickly steals a glance into his step brother's bedroom as he passes by, only to see it completely empty.

He sighs in relief, then quickly goes to finally empty his bladder.

He quickly freshens up with a shower and brushes his teeth before heading back to his room before Niall would notice he's gone.

But when he does reach his room, he's stopped in his tracks when he sees not only Niall, sat up right in his bed, but Louis too, standing at the foot of the bed, talking to Niall who's sporting a confused look on his face, his blue eyes slightly glossy and filled with nervousness, the blanket pulled up to his chin shyly.

"Oh, hi!" Louis greets enthusiastically. "Sorry, I just came to ask Harry, you know what, nevermind, it's not important. You must be the guy Harry is secretly seeing behind my back. I can see why he wants to keep you a secret– you're cute. No wonder he wants to keep you for himself. Awesome hair by the way. You know, he's completely smitten-"

"Louis." Harry calls sternly, stepping into the room and grabbing him by the arm and dragging him out. Though, he's still not able to help the slight flush on his cheeks.

"Oh and yes! I'm Louis, Harry's favourite-"

"Least favourite."

"-stepbrother in the world! Nice to meet you by the way!"

He pulls Louis out, closing the door behind him even before he could give Niall a chance to say anything in response. Also, to prevent Louis from possibly traumatising the merman hiding behind the door.

"Good choice with him, he's really cute." Louis was the first to speak up when they're on the other side of the door. "Is he the guy that you were calling the sun and you're just Pluto and all that jazz?" He asks, waving his hands around for further emphasis.

Harry rolls his eyes at his step brother, who only sports a large, shit eating grin on his face, unfazed by the scowl and glare Harry is shooting him with.

"Stick your nose up someone's arse. Seriously Lou, don't you have any consideration for personal space at all?" Harry grumbles.

"Oh sorry about that, I can't help it. Our neighbour's diary says that I have boundary issues." Louis 'fake' whispers sarcastically.

Harry sighs in exasperation. "Just get lost."

Louis chuckles in amusement.

"What! But I wanna get to know more about your friend! What's his name?" Louis asks, with a little bit too much enthusiasm in his voice, Harry thinks.

"None of your bloody business."

"Hi none of your bloody business!" Louis practically hollers at the door, intending it for Niall to hear of course.

Harry groans in annoyance, then slaps his step brother on the back side of his head.

"Ow! Piece of shit." Louis grumbles, rubbing the spot Harry smacked.

"Louis... just please go be annoying elsewhere. In your room or something. I'll tell you about him another day." He sighs defeatedly.

"Great! Bye then brother. The walls have ears so don't be too loud please." He says with a wink.

Harry rolls his eyes, not waiting for Louis to leave before he's going back into his room, squeezing in through the small opened door, only because he doesn't want Louis peeking in to see or even talk to Niall again.

He locks the door behind him, before turning his full attention to Niall who seems to be on the verge of tears.

Harry rushes over, immediately climbing into his tiny arse bed, scooping Niall up into his arms and placing him on his lap.

"What's wrong, angel?" Harry asks gently, pushing Niall's lilac locks off his face gently, his fingers caressing his soft, flushed cheeks gently.

Niall simply shakes his head, hiding his face in Harry's neck and hugging the older lad tight. Harry feeds his fingers through Niall's soft hair, massaging his scalp slightly, in hopes of calming him down.

"Was it because of Louis? I'm really sorry about him. I didn't think you'd meet him. He usually doesn't wake up till noon." Harry says softly.

"It's not because of him." Niall mumbles. "I just... I just thought you left me." His already soft voice drops to a whisper.

Harry's heart clenches slightly, and he's holding Niall closer to him, pressing a loving kiss on the top of his head.

"Oh princess, I'm sorry." Harry coos softly. "I'm sorry I wasn't next to you when you woke up like I promised. I just... I really needed to pee." Harry says in embarrassment.

Niall giggles softly, raising his head off Harry's neck. "I'm sorry I'm such a big baby."

"Don't apologise, angel." Harry says softly, his hands reaching up to frame Niall's face, then bringing in him for a soft kiss.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" He hums against Niall's soft lips.

"Now I need to pee. It'll be my first time peeing when I'm fully human." Niall says with a grin, as though proud of himself.

Harry chuckles softly, nodding.

"C'mon, we'll get you all cleaned up and everything. I think you deserve a warm bath, yeah?"

Niall nods excitedly, then surprises Harry by pressing a sweet kiss on the corner of his lips.

Harry smiles fondly, then picks Niall up bridal style, earning a soft squeal and a long string of giggles from the smaller lad.

He grins widely, then wraps his arms around Harry's neck, snuggling deeper into his side, loving his warmth.

He heads back into his bathroom, with Niall opening the door for him, before he's placing Niall back down on the floor.

"Alright, just do what you need to do, and I'll get the bath ready, okay love?"

"O-Okay." Niall nods with a shy smile.

Harry kisses his cheek once again, before giving him some privacy to pee before he starts filling the small tub with warm water, grabbing some soap (his only bottle of soap), squeezing a whole lot into the water, watching it bubble and foam up.

A small tap on his shoulder brings him out of his stoning state. He looks over his shoulder, smiling when he sees Niall with a bright grin on his lips, his eyes so bright they could light up the room.

"It was a bizarre experience." He states. "I could see myself pee. And, you kinda have to aim. That's a lot of work."

Harry throws his head back in joyous laughter, and if it was even possible, Niall's eyes brighten even further.

"You have a really nice laugh, you know. A nice smile too." Niall says, a little bashfully.

Harry smiles softly. "That's all you, gorgeous." Harry simply replies. "C'mon, the water's ready." He says, switching off the faucet.

"Do you want to... uhm, join me?" Niall asks quietly with florid cheeks.

If it was even possible, Harry did a mental double take.

He.. did Niall just ask Harry to have a bath with him?

"Y-You don't have to. I was just... suggesting." Niall pipes in with his gaze casted down, breaking Harry out of his surprised state.

"N-No, I want to. Sorry, I was just surprised that's all." Harry says with a small smile.

It doesn't matter if he has already taken his morning shower earlier.

This is with Niall.

In a small arse bathtub with Niall.

"Alright." Niall says shyly, then slowly peels Harry's white tee shirt over his smaller body. And Harry's in absolute awe, unable to take his eyes off the merman. The stunning, gorgeous merman with fair skin and beautifully, perfectly sculpted body. His delicate lilac hairs fall over his forehead, covering his mesmerising blue eyes slightly. Blue like the sea, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes you can practically hear the waves falling against the shore, see the foam decorating the top of the water in abstract patterns.

He can't believe that Niall's really all his. Such a beautifully perfect being is all his. Well, kinda. Technically nothing's official between them, but it's pretty clear that Harry has Niall's heart and Niall has Harry's. He has Harry's full heart, his heart is locked up in Niall's ribs right next to his, beating together as one. Never would he imagine himself being so sappy for someone before, but Niall's just... Niall. And he's completely head over heels in love with him.

"Harryyy..." Niall's adorable whine breaks him out from his ogling. "Why're you staring at me like that?" He asks shyly, using his arms to cover up his torso.

Harry chuckles softly, stepping closer to him, gently grasping his arms and pulling them back down to his sides to stop him from covering himself up. "Sorry love. I can't help it, you can't blame me for staring, can you? I mean, look at you, you're stunning."

"Stop it." Niall's already florid cheeks darken into a beautiful flushed dark pink. "You keep giving my tummy flutters."

Harry chuckles, framing Niall's soft cheeks between his large hands, his thumbs running over the pink of his cheeks. And his heart is so bloody warm and full of adoration for the smaller boy. "Is it a bad thing? That I make your tummy flutter?" He asks softly.

Niall shakes his head coyly. "Told ya before, I like the feeling." He admits, pulling his bottom lip between his lips, as though biting back a smile.

"Then why'd you ask me to stop?"

"Because... because it makes my heart beat a little harder and it makes my mind spin a little. Not in a bad way. It's just... it's just... ugh I don't know." He huffs adorably, dropping his forehead onto Harry's collarbones, using his pointer finger to trace the lines of Harry's tattoos on his chest and collarbones.

This time, it's Harry's turn to let the butterflies free in his tummy with his little touch.

"Don't worry. You do that to me too." Harry says, bringing the smaller boy in for a kiss. Like always, he feels like he's on cloud nine whenever their lips touch. It's a spine tingling, heart racing, toes curling kind of feeling and he loves it.

Niall's long lashes flutter against the top of Harry's sharp cheekbones, tickling him a little. With a small smile, Harry pulls back, stroking his pale but flushed cheek softly.

"C'mon, the water's gonna get cold." Harry says, stepping back slightly from Niall so he can strip off his tee shirt as well, leaving him in just his boxers. He figures now isn't exactly the right time for them to be completely naked around each other, since well... he wants to take things slow, despite him already having seen Niall's goods before even if it was only for a split second.

He gently helps Niall into the tub, sitting him in the middle of it before he climbs in after behind the younger lad.

He smiles fondly as Niall starts splashing the little bubbles of foam, his blue eyes filled with awe.

"Sorry it's not the size of the ocean." Harry says with a light chuckle, sitting behind Niall, parting his legs slightly so Niall can sit between them.

The merman giggles, shaking his head as he leans back into Harry's chest. "I think it's better than the ocean. At least I have you here."

Harry smiles, and it's like happiness is soaking right into his bones. "Yeah?" He murmurs, wrapping his long arms around Niall's waist, placing his chin in the crook of his neck.

Niall smiles, with his eyes closed, nodding slowly. "Yeah." He whispers, his soft fingers running down Harry's arm, then gently slotting his fingers between Harry's.

Harry's lips twitches up into a smile. He kisses the crook of Niall's neck gently, earning a small shiver from him. His small smile widens, before he's slowly leaving little kisses up the column of his neck. Unconsciously, Niall tilts his head back, rolling it onto Harry's collarbones. Harry inhales sharply, Niall's sweet but musky scent filling his senses, and all he wants to do is leave little marks of love all over his milky skin, just to let everybody in the whole damn world know that he's his. But he can't obviously. He can if Niall's willing to wear t-shirts when he goes back to Aquacia.

Harry presses a feather-like kiss on the corner of Niall's lips, before finally drawing back, and it's like Niall's releasing a breath of air he was holding in.

"Let's wash up, yeah?" Harry asks sweetly, and Niall simply nods, as though he's stuck in a trance.

Harry reaches for his soap once more, pumping some in the palm of his hand before slowly spreading it over the span of Niall's pale shoulders. He visibly shivers, and Harry pauses his movements for a second before starting to rub the soap into his soft skin.

"Turn around babes." He speaks softly once he was done with his back. Niall does as he's told, crossing his legs to sit opposite Harry, shyness visible in his eyes and a hot flush on his cheeks. Harry smiles as he now starts to wash his chest, letting his fingers glide and trace over Niall's baby soft skin, absolutely loving the way the way their skins feel against each other's, even if it's in the most innocent of ways.

"Something on your mind?" Harry asks softly when he notices the slight distant look in Niall's eyes and the small frown on his lips.

Niall blinks, then slowly brings his gaze back up to Harry's. "No... nothing. Everything's fine." Niall smiles, almost nervously.

Harry stares disbelievingly at him, and usually, he wouldn't push it, but this time, Niall seems to be in such a down mood that he just wants to do everything he can to put the smile back on his face. He can't do that if he doesn't know what's going on in that little head of his.

Harry stops washing Niall up, dipping his hands back into the water to rid of the suds before gently cupping Niall's face to bring his blue eyes to focus on his green ones. "Princess, you know you can trust me, right? I just want you to be okay."

Niall sighs softly, his blue eyes softening by the edges.

"I know." He whispers. "But I really am okay, Harry Styles. I appreciate your concern." He smiles kindly, more genuine than before.

"Is this about you not wanting to go home?" Harry asks carefully.

The smile on Niall's face drops, a small pout replacing it. "N-No." He stutters.

Harry sighs deeply, then reaches down to hold Niall's smaller hands in his. "Anything you want to tell me, love? It may help you feel better."

Niall's gaze falls down to their entwined hands, fiddling with Harry's long fingers. After a couple of seconds, he timidly shakes his head.

Harry nods, releasing a shaky exhale. "Alright. But just putting it out there that you can tell me anything, okay? And I'll do everything in my power to ensure you'll be safe."

The small smile on Niall's lips lift once more, before he's reaching out to hook his small hands around Harry's neck, pulling himself in closer.

They lean their foreheads together. Niall's soft button nose bumps against Harry's, before the older lad is tilting his head slightly, so he can slot his lips with Niall's perfectly.

He holds the smaller boy's waist, straightening out his legs so he can pull Niall in to sit on his lap. Niall shifts himself, his small hands holding Harry's jaw as he kneels, knees on either side of Harry's hips before he sits himself down proper on Harry's thighs. Their boxer clad crotches bump, causing an involuntary groan to spill from Harry's lips, a wave of tingle filling him up, making him feel like he's drunk on endorphins.

Harry slips his tongue past Niall's plump lips, immediately meeting Niall's warm tongue, drawing out a soft moan from the younger lad, the innocent sound sending a thrill right through Harry. And downwards.

Their tongues are gliding and pushing against one another's, and Niall's lips are just so warm, so plush and tender against Harry's, tasting so sweet and slightly savoury, he can't help but to moan and hum contently at the indescribable feeling.

"Harry?" Niall parts their lips just for a second, his voice breathless.

"Hmm?" Harry hums, his lips grazing down Niall's jaw, nipping at the thin flesh slightly, but not hard enough to mark him, even though all he wants to do is leave dark red love bites all over his fair skin. He thinks they'll all look beautiful on him, he reckons.

"Why is it that every time we kiss, my pants go tighter?" He asks softly, eyes shining with innocence. At his innocent question, Harry can already feel his own drenched boxers tightening. It drives Harry fucking crazy how innocent Niall is but at the same time, so bloody sinful without even knowing it.

Harry chuckles softly, detaching their lips. "Nothing you have to worry about babes." He says. Even though he wishes to wreck every little ounce of innocence out of Niall, he wants to treasure his innocence and keep it locked up in some safe so no one can ever take it.

Niall pouts slightly, bringing his swollen lips closer to Harry's, eyes drilling into his green ones, as though secretly drawing him in to explore the swirling emotions. "Why can't you tell me? Is it an abnormal or a deformity if my pants go tighter?" He asks, and if Harry didn't know any better, he would have sensed a hint of seductiveness in his voice.

Harry bites back an amused smile, hooking a finger under Niall's chin, his thumb running over the dip just below his bottom lip, parting his sinful but sweet lips.

"It's definitely not an abnormality, angel. I get it too." Harry admits with a soft laugh.

"Yeah?" He raises a brow, looking down at Harry's crotch, unwillingly bringing a hot flush to Harry's skin at his brazen look. "Why does that happen?" He cocks a head to the side adorably, melting Harry's heart but at the same time, causing a blood rush all the way down to his crotch. Because fuck, Niall's just so innocently seductive.

"When two people... love each other a lot," Harry internally cringes. That's exactly the words his mum said when they had the sex talk when he was sixteen.

"You know what, let's save that for another time, yeah? It's better to show you than to explain with words." Harry waves it off while biting back a small smile.

"Why can't you show me now then?" Niall presses.

"Because now we're gonna have ice cream." Harry grins cheekily, changing the topic so he won't have to the awkward talk of sex with Niall.

Niall's eyes light up, a wide grin on his lips. "Really?!" He practically screeches, the grin so wide on his face Harry thought it could actually tear his face.

"Mhmm." Harry nods. "You can have any flavour you'd like."

Niall squeals excitedly, suddenly throwing his arms around Harry to give him a big hug. "You're the best! I flipping love you!"

Harry freezes at his words, the words ringing through his ears.

Niall loves him.

Niall loves him.

"You love me?" Harry asks softly, though somewhat terrified of his own question, he can't help the smile creeping up on his face. "Because we're gonna get ice cream, or..."

Niall removes his arms from around Harry's neck. He giggles softly, but raises a brow at the older lad. "Not only because of the ice cream, silly. I do love you. Why're you so surprised? I already told you I'm in love with you, didn't I?" Niall states, as though that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well... yeah, but.." Harry mutters, not knowing what to say with equally as red cheeks. His heart is soaring and it feels like it's about to burst out of his ribs due to overwhelming happiness.

Every good thing now seems possible, likely even. And he know he's found what he has been looking for, someone to show him what it means to be happy from the inside out, so his smile can be real and not a mask.

"I love you too." Harry could only whisper out because he's just too completely overwhelmed with emotions at the moment.

Niall's eyes lighten up, flickering with some sort of emotion. And in those blue eyes, it's like Harry fell in love with the ocean all over again.

——

Sorry for the filler, I honestly am suffering from terrible authors block 😭, I hope it wasn't too bad x

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

247K 7.7K 26
The life of the boys of One Direction are perfect, for all except one. And Harry finds that he wants to help this one broken member of their band, bu...
3.3K 186 31
Narry fanfic with Harry and Niall. Sometimes love take us to a dark place where we don't belong. We make the wrong choices in life, and that has cons...
5.9K 145 12
"Niall..." "Just breathe." "But Niall," "Just breathe, Harry. Stop talking please. Just breathe." (Or the one where Harry thinks Nial...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...