๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‘; bts

By thatsoaria

โ‡ฑ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE โ‡ฒ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their... More

REQUEST
@BTS_TWT
JUNGKOOK's NOONA
WEEKLY IDOL
WONT LET YOU GO
MAMA AWARDS (1)
MAMA AWARDS (2)
@BTS_TWT
DREAM
INTERNATIONAL HOTTIE
HANA's MV OUTFIT's
BTS: BURN THE STAGE (1)
DREAM (2)
JEALOUSY
LET's SLEEP
GOD OF DESTRUCTION
ยกGO!
ยกGO!โฐยฒ
ยกGO! โฐยณ
ยกGO!โฐโด
@BTS_TWT
BTS: BURN THE STAGE ep.4
NCTยฒโฐยนโธ
OH HE WISHES
BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)
ABS
CUDDLE BUDDY
RUN BTS! (53)
THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN
@BTS_TWT / HANA UPCOMING MIXTAPE ANNOUNCEMENT
RUN BTS! (55)
HANA BACKGROUND INFO
WE LOVE BTS โฐโฐยน (interview)
DIFFERENT REALITY
OH SHIZ!
MY LITTLE BAMBI
ONLY 5000 MILES AWAY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME โฐโฐยฒ
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยฒ
CALL ME OPPA
FINALLY...
DON'T WORRY
OUR LITTLE FLOWER
THE PARENTS
FAREWELL
WE DONT APPROVE
LAST GOODNIGHT
SHIPs (outside)
MAKNAE (V)
BAMBI
MAKNAE (RM)
HANA's FAMILY PROFILE
WE DONT APPROVE โฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
OUR FUTURE
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ; j.jk
HOPE TIME
DISBANDING?
FINALLY.... โฐโฐยฒ
HANA's #1 FAN
JUST ONE KISS
SEVEN BOYS + ONE LITTLE GIRL?
@BTS_TWT
MMA 2018
SEVEN BOYS + ONE GIRLโฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
BOY ON STEROIDS
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
YOU NO LONGER THE MAKNAE
STAR GOLDEN BELL (KBS WORLD TV)
๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐; p.jm AU
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยณ
WE LOST HANA
WE ARE SIBLINGS
HER DAEGU BOYS
WHAT SHE DOES
@BTS_TWT
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐; ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐”
JIMANA VLIVE
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ; ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐—๐“
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ: ๐ฃ.๐ฃ๐ค
Rival ; kim.th AU
Rival ; kim.th AU
Gray
@BTS_TWT
End

PAPER HEART

20.6K 500 119
By thatsoaria

REQUESTED

PLAY THE SONG FROM ABOVE

Everyday at night, Jungkook will hear the small cries of Hana next door. He would get up at one in the morning, his head pressed against the wall that's next her and sigh.

At first he didn't understand in the beginning of Hana crying in the middle of the night, till one day he decided to go and find the reason why.

It was twelve fifty in the morning and Jungkook woke up with Hana cries again. He sighed as his heart start to squeeze as he couldn't handle the cries of his noona.

He kept questioning a lot of things. He question why at day she place this smile of hers, but at night she becomes blue. He questions what was the purpose of her cries? Who was she crying for? Who was the reason of the girl that was hurting deeply inside.

Jungkook decided to go ahead and talk so he can find these answers that he has been looking for.

He put on his slippers and made his way out the door and went towards the room right next to his.

He knocked twice and heard the cries of Hana stopped in seconds.

The door opened and there revealed Hana. She had puffy eyes and just by seeing her she look so broken and fragile.

She sniffed as she rubbed her eyes with her sleeve. "S-sorry, did I wake up jungkook?"

"No."

"Then um... why are you he–"

"Noona why do you cry every night," he interrupted causing her to shut her mouth instantly. "Who is the reason of causing tears flowing from your eyes? Who was the reason to make your heartbroken noona, hm, tell me."

Hana sigh as she bit her lip trying to contain her sob.

"I don't want to talk about it," she croaked. "I don't want too kookie."

"But you must," he said softly as he took her hand. "Noona you can't fool me. I can see by your eyes that your broken. I can see by just looking at you that you're heartbroken."

"You know, they say that's it's a broken heart.... but I'm hurt in my whole body." She whimpered. "Why does this always happen to me Jungkook," she pouted as she looked up at him. "Why do the guys that I want... never want me? Why do they always give me the wrong signal and make look like a fool."

Jungkook thought of bringing the conversation to her room, as he pushed the both of them inside.

He brought Hana to her bed as he sat right beside her. "Who hurt you?"

"A man that I thought that I will spend my life with. A man that I thought that I love me, but fool by showing me that he doesn't love me.... that he loves another."

Jungkook was confuse from Hana. He doesn't know who she was talking about, but know that what the unknown man did was absolute cruel that he wished that he can meet him and kick his ass.

"Tell me Noona."

She sigh as her foreign eyes met his dark brown eyes.

"The youngest of EXO, Sehun." Jungkook was shocked.

He would always see the two all lovey dovey with each other that he envy the maknae of EXO. He envied him because he got to be with one of the purists and most gorgeous woman that he has ever laid eyes on.

But now he was angry that he made her this way. If he was him, he would've dumped the girl he is with now and crawl to his knees to his noona.

"The asshole did what!"

"Ssh! Don't wake the others up," she hissed. "But yes, he did. It was a week ago when I found out that he has been in love with this girl that seemed to know him when they in middle school. She finally came back from a school abroad and came to look for him.

Jungkook you should've the light in his eyes when he saw her. It was literally like stars have flash in his eyes with speck of hearts. I never saw him do that to me. And the worst part was that I was visible in their sight that he kissed her. So I left. I ran and cried for hours till I got a message from him saying that I was just some pawn." She chuckled shaking her head. "He was only using me for his own satisfaction to get over her because he thought she will never come back, but she has.

And that day was suppose to be the day where I confess my love to him. But I was fooled," she croaked.

He rested his hands on her cheek as he brought her attention to him. "He is a fool to leave you noona, and stupid to let go a girl like you. Don't cry for a man like him, he doesn't deserve your tears and most importantly; he doesn't deserve your heart. Save that heart for someone who will actually take well care of it."

If it's possible, if you are willing noona.... I can be that man.

He got off the memory of their late night conversation and thought what he said to himself on that day.

It doesn't even matter to him if he's being used for this, but it will be a great opportunity to give it try and see how things will work out.

"I won't force you to love me Hana. I will give you my all to show you I can be the man that can take care of your precious heart that spurts golden affection that'll be deliver to me."

He decided to take the risk.

Right in front of her was him.

He crouched down to her level and put both of hands on her cheek. "No more crying noona, let me guard you and show you that I can give you what he can never give you. Let me try to get you to forget him."

It's been over three months already, and the life of Hana is finally at ease.

Walking with her with hands interlock was her one truly, Jungkook.

Her smile brighten his world as she swung their hands back and forth as she hum a melody that she thought of.

While she was admiring the setting around her, Jungkook was admiring his own, and it is her.

He stopped at his tracks making her to stop as well as she twirl around and gave him a confuse look. "Why you stop?"

"Hana," he said. "Can I tell you something."

"Of course."

"I love you."

"Y-you love me?"

"With all of my heart," he whispered as he brought her closer. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her as close as possible. He brushed his nose with hers as their lips were one centimeters away from brushing one another.

"You have made me the most happiest man in the world that I can't believe that you finally become officially mine."

"Well, you showed me that a person can always love the wrong person.... and the person that it's suppose to love was right under their noses their whole entire time," she said softly.

"Love," He said.

"Yes, I love you too Jungkook;
with all of my heart."

She made the first move by crashing their lips together as she brushed her way where she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Their love was full passion, and Jungkook felt warm that he finally got the girl that he has been longing since the first day he realized that she was the one.

He new that the love of his life has a paper heart, and thought it took time to repair those pieces and glue them back together; he knew that he'll be careful since glue is temporary, but he promise himself he'll make it permanent.

"Forever and always
my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 184 32
We will try to make this FF different from the others and if you are interest in it just read it.
860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
27K 471 31
โ”โ”โ”๐–˜๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–† [ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a korean group, BTS debut with eight members instead of seven . . . ] ๐›๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข...
174K 2.8K 19
ใ€‹Basically a bunch of scenarios and imagines you being the 8th member of BTS ใ€‹requests are always open! ใ€‹I own 99.99% of none of these pictures ใ€‹the...