Bike boy~Vmon

By ParkLemongrab-

Namjoon is rebel who loves to ride his motorcycle one time he see's Tae watching him and things escalate fro... More

i
k
e
b
o
y

b

4.6K 154 44
By ParkLemongrab-

Namjoon's POV

Today was a another normal day for me I was just riding my bike as usual, as I was rode by i saw this boy staring at me and it's not the first time he has.

He's here everyday at the exact same time in the exact place staring at the same exact person which is me. So i decided to stop and go up to him.

"Hi sweetheart how are you i saw you staring at me see something you like?." The boy just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Umm h-hi and sorry and yes i do your just really hot sorry if i sound really creepy i don't mean to i'm just awkward like that A-."

I cut him of by putting my finger up to his mouth.

"Don't apologize sweetheart it's fine i don't mind at all whats your name honey?".

"Um i'm Kim Taehyung my friends call me Tae or V you can call me whatever"

"I'm gonna call you sweetheart cause your so cute and ahhh.my uwu machine breaks".

"Aww thanks whats your name?"

"My name Is Kim Namjoon but you can call me joonie joon or daddy either one is fine".

"Ok daddy nice to meet you!".

Tae said opening his arms for a hug which is his way of gretting people.

"Nice to meet you too Tae"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 40K 117
A rumor and a misunderstanding broke up PDHit Academy's cutest couple Yoonmin. Now, Jimin, a eomma of two twins, wants the only man he ever loved bac...
863K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
462K 52.1K 42
"ဒီ Systemထဲကနေငါ့ကိုကယ်ထုတ်ပေးကြပါ!!!" Type-System Start Date- 17.1.2022 End Date-27.7.2022 Written by NiNi.. Cover Art by KiKiBin
497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...