The Science Buddies (Peter An...

By ISurvivedNYCNotSpace

I decided there aren't enough of Shuri and Peter just being absolute meme Lords, so this is something random... More

The Power Of Croissants
The Day Of Death
Time To Dance
Oops (1)
OMI
Peter Who? (2)
Pay Attention! (3)
Wakanda History
Old Friends (4)
When Worlds Collide (5)
A/N
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
i have too
update
Homecoming (Uno)
Heading Home (6)
A few updates
My late explination (please read)
Gizmos

I Am Crying

2.7K 63 1
By ISurvivedNYCNotSpace

I know, you are all sad. I am in school okay? I have home work, okay? I will try to post once a week, but I think this is necessary.

1.1k. That is how many people have viewed this story...

**************************************************

That is fifty little stars

****************************************************************************************************

Thats a  hundred

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That is 1.1k. I know, that may not be a ton of stars, but I can see everyone of them. Thank you from the bottom of my black little heart. Thank you. I know you guys are probably sick of me saying thankyou, so if you want me to just make a thank you book I will, but this is just insane. School is boring, and it is only day two, but this has made my day ten bajillion times better. So thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836 28 12
This is my first time writing something like this, so please be gentle with the comments! There will be some chapters with Irondad/Spiderson becaus...
807K 33K 199
Stumbled across a little prompt on Pinterest and saw a lot of comments asking for a fic. Me, trying to recover from Infinity war, will bless everyone...
113K 1.6K 10
These are some spideychelle oneshots! They aren't connected to each other unless it says "part 1, 2..." No more updates More comments and votes = mo...
162K 3.2K 73
Oneshots with spiderkid and avengers. Been reading loads of these recently, so I decided to do my own. Leave comments. I don't own any of the charact...