Fire emblem x Reader

By Azumayah

This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own... More

Marth x Reader
Alm x Reader
Ike x Marth x Reader
Ephraim x Reader
Alfonse x Reader
Roy X Reader Part 1
Roy x Reader Part 2
Much Love ^_^
Corrin x Reader
Merric x Reader
Leif x Reader
Chrom x Reader
Seliph x Reader
A/N
Shura x Reader
Eliwood x Reader
Eldigan x Reader
Takumi x Reader
5k Already?!
Fredrick x Reader
Jealous Marth x Reader Part 1
Jealous Marth x Reader part 2
Thank you for the 10k views!
Ephraim x Reader
Bridal blessings scenarios...
Thank you for everything.

Robin x Reader

2.2K 24 8
By Azumayah

(Y/n) was a girl that hated staying with other people, for her everyday was a struggle because she didn't like when people tell her what to do and acted mostly part alone. The person she most hated was Robin always giving her orders.

- Are you alright? Asked Robin.

-I was.

-What happen? Asked Robin again.

-You're here!

-Gods, you truly are a rude one! Said Robin.

-Look, I hate people. Please leave me alone!

-Fine...Oh one more thing before going. Said Robin.

-What?

-Be ready the next battle is almost there. Said Robin.

-Okay...Damn you're an annoying one.

-I'm going. Bye (Y/N) Said Robin.

Next day...

-Everyone be ready for tomorrow! Said Chrom

-Yes sir! Said Everyone in the army except you.

-Sumia, you and Libra will go to the right and attack the enemy over there. Said Robin.

-Okay! Said Libra and Sumia

-And you (Y/N) you will- Said Robin

-Don't even dare to give me orders! I will do as I please the end!

-Come on (Y/N) you know were friends! Can't you just hep us please? You are our ally and I don't want you to die... He said

-Still, it doesn't matter if you guys die or live it's all the same to me! And who the heck told you we were friends?! I hate all of you!

-(Y/N), you can't mean that... Said Robin very sad

-I never liked you guys! I only joined this army because I was forced. Do you think I like to hurt other people? Do you think I'm a girl who loves being around other people, do you think I'm happy?

-I didn't know, you were sad...He said

-Nobody knows! And guess what they don't need to! Because I don't need friends, they only betray you, and when you need them they are not there to help you!

-We're not like that (Y/N) ...Said Robin

-I don't care, just leave me alone and come near me anymore!

You left Robin speechless and went to the battlefield with your (F/W). You slay all the enemies near you and waited Chrom to seize the last building, so you guys could escape.

-Everyone let's retreat! Said Chrom

You left the battle field and went to the camp. Wen you reached the camp you went to he mess hall and saw that everyone was staring at you with creepy gazes. You just ignored and when you went to get food, you noticed that there was no food left for you and that you're table was completely dirty. You reached you're table and noticed Robin's fans giggling.

-Alright who done this?!

-We didn't do anything. They said

-Oh really? I'm going to kill you girls!

Before you could act Chrom grabbed you.

-Calm down, (Y/N). No violence allowed. Said Chrom.

-Tell them to clean my table first!

-Go to you're room tomorrow you'll see you're table clean. He said pushing you to the exit.

You went to you're room hungry and mad at same time. You hated everyone in the army but mostly Robin because he gave you a lot of orders.

Next day...

-Huh?

-(Y/N) are you alright? Asked Chrom

-What's wrong?

-They're attacking our camp! Said Chrom

-What?!

-I'm trying my best to heal all of them but they're so many! Said Lisa

-I never saw such powerful Rizen. Said Frederick.

- (Damn, I got to get out of here!)

-(Y/N) where are you going?! Screamed Lisa.

You simply run away from there, grabbed you're weapon and tried to find a place to hide. You didn't care if someone died, you just wanted to be safe, however on your way...

-Ah, Rizen! I'm surrounded!

You tried to fight them, but you were outnumbered, you could kill two at the same time, but some of them we're very tough.

-I-It's the e-end! You whispered weak and almost unable to move.

-(Y/N) Hang in there, I'm coming! Said a mysterious voice

-R-Robin...? You said fainting

In the infirmary...

-W-Where am I?

-(Y/N) I'm so glad you're awake! Said Robin

-S-Sure you are...

-What was the idea of going to the battlefield alone? You could have died! He said

-Who cares?

-I do care about you! He said

-And I don't care about any of you!

-You're just lonely. He said

-No, I'm not!

You tried to deny it however the fact that you hated people didn't mean that you didn't want company nor friends.

-Yes, you are! He said

-No, I'm not!

-Yes, you are! He repeated

-You know what? Shut the hell up and get out of my sigh! Because I don't need you, so leave me alone! I hate you!

-You know what?! I hate you too, I tried to be you're friend but you're impossible! You're just a stupid filthy orphan that doesn't even know how to fight! He shouted

You we're in shock, you hated people because someone killed you're family and forced you to enter in the army. You saw everything that day, you wanted to forget it but in the it resulted as a trauma, every time someone mention it you would cry. You looked down and started crying.

-(Y/N), I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant –You cut him in his words

-Leave me alone! You said that leaving the bed and going to your room!

-(Y/N), Please wait! He said that while chasing after you.

Everyone looked at the two of you in confusion, you reached you're room and locked the door, not allowing anybody to enter.

-(Y/N), I know you're there please open the door! I'm sorry! He said.

-Go away!

-I'm not going until you open the door! He said.

-No, I'm not opening it!

-If you keep like this I will burn the door! He said

-You will burn me too if you do that! Besides I'm not leaving my room today.

-If that's the case, I will sleep here today as well! He said.

-...

You didn't go out for four weeks, everybody was worried about you and Robin, the two of you didn't eat, train or do anything because you we're locked in you're room and Robin wouldn't go away.

-Robin, I think it's time to let her go... Said Lisa

-I'm not leaving here, until she opens the door! Said Robin

-You shouldn't force her, she is a girl. Besides she might hate you because of this. Said Chrom.

-She already does...Said Robin with a frown on his face

-She will go out have patience tactician. Said Fredrick.

-You guys are right! Said Robin getting up and going with the others to the War Council.

You heard the entire conversation. And even thought you hated him, it was time to forgive him. And to get out of that room besides you were very hungry and needed to eat or else you would die of hungriness. You went to mess hall weak and pale everyone was working so nobody was there. After choosing what you wanted to eat you couldn't even grab your fork well.

-So, you decided to go out, huh (Y/n)? Said the white hair tactician.

-Yes, I was hungry...

-Can I sit down? He asked

-Sure...

He sat down next you, a little surprised because you would normally say no. Once again you grabbed your fork weakly trying to eat, your hands we're shaking a lot.

-Let me help you. He said, grabbing your fork and giving you the food in the mouth.

After you finished eating, you thanked him.

-Thank you, Robin, and sorry for being rude.

-It's okay. And I'm sorry too. He said

-It's okay.

-(Y/N) there are crumbs in your mouth. He said while licking your lips and kissing you.

You returned the kiss placing your hands around his neck. The kiss was a gentle, there was no passion in there only a sweet little kiss.

-I Love you (Y/N). Will you marry me? He whispered in your ear taking a wedding ring from his pocket.

-I love you too. And yes, I will marry you.

-I must tell everyone, that you're mine! Said Robin.

You simply smiled. Who knew that the person you hated most would be your future husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.1K 54
[Fire Emblem Fates x Reader One shots] Status: writing requests. "The third person point of view is reading a life from a different body, yet sharin...
10.1K 304 32
(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they both left nohr, they learn the hard trut...
7.3K 97 19
This fic of oneshots has been posted on Wattpad under the username: justamethyst3 That is the only place it should be ~ * ~ Current Status: Completed...
4K 28 20
A collection of one-shots and short stories based off Fire Emblem Heroes. (Note: Kiran's gender is up to the reader)