Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

بواسطة heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... المزيد

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Heart, Body and Soul
chapter 2 - Lost Girl
chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy
chapter 4 - Nasty Habits
chapter 5 - Good Form
chapter 6 - Ariel
chapter 7 - Dark Hollow
chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts
chapter 9 - Save Henry
chapter 10 - The New Neverland
chapter 11 - Going Home
chapter 12 - New York City Serenade
chapter 13 - Witch Hunt
chapter 14 - The Tower
chapter 15 - Quiet Minds
chapter 16 - It's Not Easy Being Green
chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger
chapter 18 - Bleeding Through
chapter 19 - A Curious Thing
chapter 20 - Kansas
chapter 22 - There's No Place Like Home

chapter 21 - Snow Drifts

357 23 20
بواسطة heartofice97

From 3.20 "Kansas", in the warehouse, Emma, Ella, Mathias, Saphira, Freya, Regina, Alcina, Rose and Grace used light magic against Zelena and Faye. Regina and Alcina's magic, once they had used light magic, changed from black to dark blue.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Alcina removed Zelena's pendant, while Saphira removed Faye's, thus removing their magic. Together, Freya, Emma, Ella, Regina, Rose, Grace, Saphira, Mathias and Alcina could close the time traveling portal.

Faye: (voice over from 3.20 Kansas) "We're powerless now. Regina and Alcina, Tori, Saphira and Mathias have our pendants."

From 3.20 "Kansas", in the hospital room, Emma, Ella, Henry and Rose were with David, Snow and the baby, all of them smiling happily.

From 3.20 "Kansas", in the hospital hallway, Henry and Lisa were talking.

"Has your power returned, now that Zelena and Faye have been defeated?" Henry asked.

"No," Lisa answered.

From 3.20 "Kansas", in the Sheriff's station, Zelena and Faye were in the cell.

"You can't kill us, Rumple," Zelena told him. "We saw Lisa give your dagger to Freya, Regina and Alcina."

Gold nodded. "They gave it to Belle."

"If Aunt Belle has the dagger, you'll have to do what she wishes," Faye told him.

"But she doesn't," Gold told them, taking out the dagger. Zelena and Faye quickly stood, backing away. "Belle has a fake."

Now in the cell, Gold stabbed Faye in the heart to make Zelena watch as he killed her, then stabbed Zelena, instantaneously using magic, transforming them into porcelain dolls. When he removed the knives, the porcelain dolls shattered.

Gold: (voice over from 3.20 Kansas) "I swore to you that I would make you suffer like you made me and my family suffer, and the only way to make you suffer is to kill your daughter like you killed my son, even if you are Belle and Alcina's niece, Faye."

From 3.20 "Kansas", in the warehouse, the residual magic filled in the slots of the structure, triggering the time portal.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1 - 18 Years Ago

Boston

Day - Happy Cottage Children's Home - Outside

A little girl was handed a stuffed Mickey Mouse toy by her new adoptive parents, waving goodbye to the other children before going into the couple's car to go to her new home.

The woman who ran the home began to usher the children back inside. "All right, everyone, back inside. It's almost dinner time." Last to leave were an 11 year old Emma, and a 10 year old Ella, who continued to stare longingly as the car drove away. "Don't worry, Emma. You and Ella will find a home, too."

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Charming Loft

Emma and Ella were lost in thought as Snow and David were spending time with their newborn son. Rose was nearby.

"He's a handsome boy," David told her.

Snow chuckled. "Stop. You're going to spoil him."

"Emma?" David asked. "Ella? Rose? You okay?"

"What?" Emma asked. "Oh, yeah. Of course. You guys finally gonna tell us the name of Ella's and my little brother? Rose and Henry's uncle? Or should we just keep on calling him, 'hey, there'?"

David smiled. "Well, the thing is, there's this tradition. Back in the Enchanted Forest, whenever a new royal is born, you usually announce the name at a coronation ceremony."

"We did that with Emma," Snow explained. "And we would have done that with you if we could have, Ella."

"You're not gonna hold him out in front of the clock tower and present him like 'Lion King'?" Rose asked. "Are you?"

David laughed. "Of course not. In fact, we've decided to forego all pomp and circumstance for a nice potluck at Granny's."

"The important thing is to mark the occasion," Snow told them. "To remind ourselves that after all we've been through, we're still together. As a family."

Henry walked in, carrying a newspaper ad for an apartment. "Hey. Check it out. I think I found us a place."

"You're still looking for apartments?" Rose asked in amusement.

"Yeah," Henry answered, showing the paper to Ella and Rose. "What do you think?"

Rose looked up. "Yeah, Mom. What do you think?"

Ella looked over the apartment ad. "I think your grandparents can't decide what to name your uncle, and they are using a fairy tale tradition to try and buy themselves some time. We'll find a place, trust me, just give us some time together as a family."

Henry and Rose smiled, nodding in agreement.

Mills House - Alcina's Room

Alcina and Robin were having a meal and drink together.

"To moving on," Robin told her. They clinked their glasses. "So after what happened with your family, how do you feel?"

"Conflicted," Alcina answered. "But stronger than ever."

They smiled, kissing for a moment, pulling away.

"What is it?" Robin asked.

Alcina smiled. "I just never thought I'd have this."

Robin nodded in understanding. "After I lost my wife, I felt like that for a long time. Her death was my fault."

Alcina looked at him sadly in sympathy. "I'm sorry."

"I would have walked through hell to be with my Marian again," Robin told her. "But when I finally admitted to myself that she was gone and that she was never coming back, I had to let that guilt go."

"My first love, Rave, was killed because of me," Alcina explained. "Because he loved me."

"And that's why you never wanted to open yourself up again," Robin told her.

Alcina nodded, tilting her head thoughtfully. "Tinker Belle told me it was possible. I could love again. She led me to this tavern, to a man who she said I was destined to be with. I never saw his face, but, I did see his tattoo."

Alcina picked up his arm, looking at his lion tattoo.

Robin looked at her in surprise. "It was me?"

"Yes," Alcina answered. "I was just worried that if I went to you, that I would leave behind Regina, and I couldn't do that to her, not after what happened to her first love Daniel."

"Well, maybe things work out when they're supposed to," Robin told her. "Maybe it's all about timing."

They smiled, kissing passionately.

Gold's Pawnshop

Gold took the dagger, placing it in a wooden box, using magic to seal it closed. Belle walked in, carrying the counterfeit dagger. The Matthews and Hatters were with them as well.

Belle sighed. "Okay, this--this is too much power to keep with me."

Gold shook his head. "No, I don't want it, Belle. The point was, I trust you."

"I know," Belle told him.

"Well, then, is there somewhere you can store it safely?" Tori asked. "Back in our land, in your castle? You had that vault. The one with no doors."

"That was for only the most dangerous and unstable magic," Jefferson explained. "That which even we could not comprehend."

"And this doesn't qualify?" Belle asked.

"No," Mathias answered. "We understand this all too well. We left that vault and all its dangers behind. But this dagger is not dangerous in the hands of you, Belle."

"Can we talk about something a bit more pleasant?" Saphira asked. "Like how Rumple finally proposed to Aunt Belle?" They all chuckled. "I won't have to call you Uncle Gold, right? Or Uncle Rumple?"

Grace and Lisa laughed, while the others smiled in amusement.

Freya looked at Belle, amused. "You were always like a mother to me, and now it's about to be official."

Jefferson was amused, putting an arm around Freya. "Yeah. She's about to be Freya and Alcina's stepmother."

"Pretty sure Belle won't want Henry, Rose and I to call her Grandma," Grace pointed out. "Tori would be Mama and Aunt Ally's step-aunt. Henry, Rose's and my great step-aunt."

"Saphira and Faye will be Henry, Rose and Grace step cousin," Jefferson added. "Mathias would be Freya and Alcina's step uncle in law. And Henry, Rose and Grace's step great uncle in law."

"Considering the entirety of our family tree, my head is already hurting," Saphira told them.

Everyone smiled.

Mathias chuckled. "Mine as well."

"Tori, would you do me the honor of walking me down the aisle?" Belle asked.

"Do you the honor?" Tori repeated. "Belle, it will be my honor to walk my sister down the aisle."

Belle and Tori smiled, embracing. Saphira laughed as she and Belle also embraced.

Granny's Diner

The residents of Storybrooke were at the potluck.

Grumpy took a drink. "Ding dong."

"So they're really..." Granny trailed off.

"Oh, yeah," Grumpy answered. "Those witches are done. That's a good thing, because if that sleeping beauty had been a monkey a day longer, she would've had a monkey baby. Wouldn't want to change those diapers."

There was laughter from the dwarfs.

Elsewhere in the diner, Henry was reading the storybook to his family. "And that's when the bandit leaped on top of the carriage and stole the prince's jewels. As the prince chased the thief on horseback through the treacherous forest..."

Derek walked over. "What are we all doing?"

Saphira smiled, standing with Derek. "Derek. Hi."

Derek smiled. "Saphira. Hi."

They embraced with a kiss.

"To answer your question..." Saphira trailed off. "We're hearing the story of how Snow and David started."

"Really?" Emma asked. "We can't hear the kid's name yet, but we have to hear this story again?"

David chuckled. "Well, my son should know where he comes from."

"Are you sure you want the first thing he knows to be that his parents fell in love during an armed robbery?" Jefferson asked.

"I wasn't armed," Snow told them.

"Except with a rock," Lisa reminded her.

"I still have the scar," David pointed out.

"Which healed," Snow replied. Freya smiled. Snow looked at the baby. "But that's just how we met. It's not how we fell in love."

Rose smiled, looking through the book. "Yeah. That was a bit more complicated. See? There were black knights. Grandpa saved Grandma's life."

Henry flipped to the next page. "And the attack on the Troll Bridge when Grandma saved Grandpa's."

David flipped to the next page. "But it wasn't until I saw my mother's ring on her finger that I knew in my heart there was no other woman I would ever love."

"You should've told her that then," Saphira told him. "You would have saved so much time."

Mathias smirked. "Well, how could he? He had to get to his wedding."

Derek frowned. "Sorry. Did I miss something? You were previously betrothed, mate?"

Grace nodded, gesturing across the diner where Kathryn was talking to Granny. "To Kathryn. Though, she was Princess Abigail back then."

"King Midas' daughter?" Saphira asked. "The man who can turn anything into gold? Why would you leave that opportunity?"

Derek nudged Saphira with his shoulder. "Saphira."

"Derek," Saphira replied.

 They both smirked.

"Hey!" Snow complained.

"Well, what can we say?" Grace asked. "His heart was destined for another."

"He just had to find her first," Jefferson told them. They laughed. "Freya tells me she ran away and was living on a farm."

"Oh, that sounded like such a peaceful life," Tori remarked. "Leave everyone and everything behind. Only when you had no one to stay for."

"Well, we all have someone to stay for now," Mathias answered. "Every. single. one."

"Uh..." Henry trailed off. "Should we read more stories?"

Regina, Alcina and Robin arrived.

"What are all of you doing?" Regina asked.

"Reading the story of how Grandpa and Grandma met to our uncle," Rose answered.

Regina nodded in amusement. "Ah." Lisa was gazing off, as if she sensed something wrong. "Lisa? What is it?"

Lisa cleared her throat. "Uh, nothing. I'll be back."

Henry handed the book to Lisa. "Here. Take this. It's yours anyway."

Lisa smiled slightly, taking the book, leaving the diner.

"We'll go after her," Jefferson told them. "Call us if you need anything."

They nodded. Freya, Jefferson and Grace followed Lisa.

"It's gonna be all right," Emma told them. "Lisa just gets these feelings sometimes."

Tori looked outside. "Uh, guys?"

"Hmm?" Derek asked.

"I think know what Lisa was feeling," Tori told them. They followed Tori's gaze to see a strange stream of white light outside. "What is that?"

Gold and Belle approached.

"That is a problem," Gold answered. "That light is from Zelena and Faye's time portal. It's open."

ღღ

Sheriff's Station

Emma, Regina, Gold, Belle, Saphira, Tori, Mathias, Alcina, Derek and Robin walked in to find the cell empty.

"Zelena," Derek told them. "Faye. They're gone."

"No," Mathias told them. "They were here when we left them."

"But if they escaped, that would explain the time portal," Emma told them.

Regina shook her head. "Impossible. Without their pendants? They're powerless. And Mathias, Saphira, Ally and I spelled this cell so Faye couldn't turn into her Dragon form while inside. How could they have escaped? Let alone open a time portal? Without magic? Without Faye's Dragon form?"

Saphira looked at Gold in realization. "Unless you did something to them."

Gold scoffed. "Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but no." Saphira tilted her head skeptically, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. "Even if I wanted to, Saphira, you know Belle has my dagger. She would certainly curb any homicidal tendencies."

Belle nodded. "It's true."

"Well, if she escaped, let's find out how," Emma told them, beginning to check the security cameras.

Gold saw the camera on the wall, sighing. "Wonderful."

The footage came onto the monitor, showing Zelena and Faye sitting in the cell. Gold waved his hand, magically causing the screen to go to static.

"What's that?" Tori asked. "What just happened?"

"Yeah, we could use an upgrade," Emma told them. "Stupid Betamax."

The footage returned.

"Here we go," Saphira told them.

Everyone watched as the footage showed Zelena and Faye turning into porcelain statues, which promptly broke and turned into dust.

Alcina was in shock. "Well, it seems their great escape was of a more permanent nature."

Gold sighed. "I won't ask for an apology."

"They must've had just enough residual magic to do themselves in," Regina told them.

Mathias nodded. "And when they did, when they were gone, the magic in their pendants had no tether. It was set free. Their last wish fulfilled."

"So how do we unfulfill them?" Robin asked.

"Excellent question," Saphira told them. "But until we figure it out, no one should go near it. A trip to the past can have catastrophic repercussions."

Park

Lisa was walking along with her book. Jefferson, Freya and Grace kept up with her.

"What are you doing?" Freya asked.

"I just keep thinking that something is gonna happen," Lisa answered. "Like something's coming. I don't know how to explain it."

"Everything is always coming, Lisa," Grace told her. "You hurt the Wicked Witch and Fatale more than anyone could. You helped defeat Pan. You broke the Curse. Everything is always gonna keep coming."

Ella and Killian ran up to them.

"Guys!" Ella told them. "Something's happening."

"Told you," Grace told them.

Jefferson stopped when he saw the time portal across town. "What the hell is that?"

"Faye and Zelena's time portal," Killian answered. "Somehow they died and triggered it."

"I'm checking this out," Ella told them, beginning to run off.

"Ella, wait!" Killian told her.

They ran after her.

Warehouse - Outside

The Hatters, Ella and Killian slowly approached the warehouse to try to close the portal again.

"Whatever's going on in there, it can't be good," Jefferson told them.

Ella began to open the door.

Killian grabbed her arm to stop her. "Wait, let's get out of here."

Ella shook her head. "Not until we find a way to close it."

"Lisa?" Grace asked. "You got your magic back?"

"No, Grace," Lisa answered.

"Well, we're not messing with any of this until we get more backup here," Freya told them. "We can't close this alone." She pulled out her phone. "I'm calling the others."

The doors swung open, forcing Freya, Jefferson, Grace, Lisa, Ella and Killian to fall to the ground.

Grace used her magic to anchor herself, grabbing Jefferson's hand to keep him from being dragged away. "Papa!"

Jefferson reached toward the others. "Grace! Freya! Lisa! Grab on! Ella! Hook! Hold on!"

Freya and Lisa struggled to hold on. "Jefferson! Grace!"

Ella screamed as she was ripped away into the portal. "I can't!"

Killian sighed. "One of these days, I'm gonna stop chasing this woman."

Killian went through the portal.

Lisa and Freya were ripped away as well. "Jefferson! Grace!"

Grace called out worriedly. "No! Mama! Lisa! No!"

Jefferson caught Grace before she was sucked away as well, standing to try to save Freya and Lisa, but the portal was closing. "Grace! Freya! Lisa!"

Jefferson and Grace were left in shock and horror.

Past

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods

Ella, Killian, Freya and Lisa landed on the ground hard.

Freya looked around worriedly. "Jefferson? Grace?"

Lisa was in shock. "No. No. Jefferson! Grace!"

"Appears we're back in the Enchanted Forest," Killian told them.

"Yeah, we got that," Ella told him sarcastically.

"The only question is when?" Lisa asked. Freya noticed something, getting up. "Freya?"

"I've got a pretty good idea," Freya told them.

Pinned to a tree, there was a poster reading WANTED, Snow White, for crimes against the Queen and Sorceress: Murder, treason, treachery.

ღღ

Lisa found her book on the ground.

"I suppose we're lucky we wound up in this time," Killian pointed out. "We could've appeared in the middle of the Ogre Wars or smack dab in the belly of a whale." Lisa looked through her book. "Why are you reading that now?"

"'Cause when we were falling through, I was thinking about the story we were all reading at Granny's," Lisa answered.

"You think that time portals work like any other portal?" Ella asked. "They take you back to where you're thinking of?"

"Not where," Lisa answered. "When."

Freya nodded. "Excellent deduction. It appears they share another quality. They don't stay open for the return trip."

"Nope," Ella agreed. "We're trapped in the past."

"I understand your worry, but we've been in dire straits before," Killian told them. "There's no need to be antsy. We have our wits. We just have to focus on being constructive. So any ideas how to go back?"

"How would I know how to get back to the future?" Ella asked. "Who do I look like, Marty McFly?"

"Marty Mc--who?" Killian asked.

"The kid with the lightning and the DeLorean," Ella answered. "They went back in time and then he--"

"Is he some sort of wizard?" Killian asked.

"No, Marty McFly is not a wizard," Ella answered. "He's--"

Freya sighed. "Maybe that's the kind of help we need. We could find the past versions of Papa, me, Jefferson, Lisa, Grace."

In the distance, hoofbeats of approaching horses could be heard.

Lisa frowned. "Black Knights."

They hid behind trees.

A black knight rode past them, pushing villagers around. "Get in line. Get in line."

Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress descended from their carriage.

Evil Queen looked at all of the villagers. "Listen to me very carefully. Whatever squalor and despair your pathetic little lives have been able to tolerate until this point is nothing compared to the pain and misery we can inflict if we leave here unhappy."

Ella was in shock. "That's Regina and Alcina."

Freya shook her head. "Not Regina and Ally. The Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress."

"You will help us," Dark Sorceress told them.

Ella whispered. "They're even worse without Regina's sensible pantsuits and Alcina's leather jackets."

Geppetto approached with Pinocchio, before he had became a real boy. "Please, we're a peaceful village. What do you want from us?"

Ella frowned. "That's Marco."

Evil Queen looked around. "Justice. If I find out anyone in this village has helped the bandit Snow White, they will suffer dearly. Here's what helping Snow White looks like."

Evil Queen gestured to her guards, one of whom removed a sack cloth hood from a teenage female prisoner's head, who was named Clarissa.

Clarissa struggled. "Help me! They're going to kill me."

"Who wants to be next?" Dark Sorceress asked.

Evil Queen laughed. Ella moved in order to interfere.

Freya stopped her. "Wait, what are you doing?"

"I'm helping that girl," Ella answered. "She's just an innocent--"

"No, Ella," Freya told her. "Changing the past can be disastrous. Messing with events could do untold damage to all of us."

"I'm supposed to let her rot or die?" Lisa asked.

"Whatever her fate, we can't interfere," Freya told them. "Not if we want a chance at getting back to the world we know. We need to find the past versions of our family. The sooner we get out of here, the better."

Dark Sorceress paced around the village, looking around, smirking.

Killian nodded. "Aye, agreed."

Freya realized something. "There's one thing we need to do first." She used magic to dress herself, Lisa and Ella into clothes that would pass for this time, all in gowns. "Oh, well, that's much better."

"Is this really necessary?" Ella asked.

"What would you have done if Regina or Alcina had spotted you back there?" Killian asked.

Ella shrugged. "My guess, run."

"And even if we had, they'd seen you," Killian told her. "They might remember you when you first arrived in Storybrooke, or when Alcina was first released."

"They're gonna remember a glimpse of a face 30 years from now?" Ella asked.

Freya rolled her eyes. "The point is to minimize you making a lasting impression. Sadly, blue leather jackets don't come into vogue here, ever."

Ella shifted uncomfortably. "Fine. The only lasting impression I'm concerned about right now is what this corset is making on my spleen."

"Your discomfort is a cross we're willing to bear," Lisa told her. "Nothing compared to what might happen if we affect the timeline, which means proceeding with all caution."

Killian pulled Ella's hood up. "You're not from a world of magic. We are." Ella met his gaze, smiling slightly at the tenderness he showed her. "Even the smallest of changes could have catastrophic consequences. Things must happen as they always did."

Woods

Beside the road, Snow tore a Wanted poster showing herself from a tree, beginning to cut it with an ax. David and Abigail's carriage rode closer.

David looked out the window. "What do you think of the view, my dear?"

Abigail was sitting across from him, holding a fan to fan herself rapidly, sighing. "I've seen better. This is taking forever. I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker." The carriage bounced. "And far less bumpy." David took a bag of jewelry in his lap, looking at it. Abigail looked at the bag, and then at David. "Are you even listening to me?"

David distractedly looked away from the bag. "Yes, of course I am."

Outside, Freya, Lisa, Ella and Killian walked together, hearing the sounds of the carriage getting closer.

"It could be the Queen and Sorceress again," Lisa told them.

They hid beside the road, watching the white carriage pass them, which stopped.

"Now what?" Abigail asked.

David got out to investigate, leaving behind the bag on the seat. "Worry not; it's but a fallen tree. Fellas? Shall we?"

"Is that..." Ella trailed off.

"Your father," Freya finished. "We should go."

Looking up, Ella recognized Snow huddled up against a tree, looking back and forth between Snow and David, smiling, accidentally breaking a twig. Startled by the noise, Snow lost her balance from the tree, falling.

David examined the tree. "Look at these markings. This tree didn't fall. It's been cut. It's an ambush."

David drew his sword.

Briefly, Snow watched the knights, deciding to flee. David returned to Abigail, relieved to find his bag right where he had left it.

Abigail sighed. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"The tree was cut," David explained. "It was planned. Someone wanted to rob us."

"Who would dare attack a royal carriage?" Abigail asked.

David looked around. "I have no idea." He sat down. "But now you can relax. We scared off the bandit. We'll never have to see them again."

The carriage rode off. Ella, Killian, Freya and Lisa walked out onto the road.

"You know that thing about small changes having consequences?" Ella asked. "What about big changes?"

"Why?" Killian asked. "What did we do?"

"That bandit was Snow White," Freya explained. "This was the moment where she met Prince Charming. Mary Margaret and David."

Lisa was in shock, worried, horrified. "And because of us, now they didn't."

ღღ

Road

The carriage continued on its way to Midas' castle.

Abigail looked at David. "There it is. Our new home."

David was completely stunned. "It's so gold."

Abigail chuckled. "After a time, you'll stop noticing."

Harbor Tavern

Snow quietly spoke to Black Beard.

"Well?" Black Beard asked.

"I need to get far away from here," Snow answered. "As soon as possible, and I need my destination secret."

Snow handed him a pouch.

Black Beard weighed the pouch in one hand. "Then you talking to the right captain. However, turning a blind eye will cost double."

Hill

Killian, Ella, Freya and Lisa stood on a hill looking over a valley, seeing ahead of them, the dark castle.

"Look ahead, guys," Freya told them. "My childhood home."

"A little more imposing than the Hatter House," Ella told her. "So, you're sure you and your family were here with Rumple on this day?"

"Very sure," Freya answered.

"So, what do we do now?" Lisa asked. "Knock on the door and introduce ourselves? 'Hey, we're from the future. Pretty sure the past versions of me and Freya would be pretty freaked out to see their future selves."

"Might be best if I stay back," Killian suggested. "The Dark One and I have a rather complicated past. I'd wager he would want to kill me on sight."

Rumplestiltskin appeared behind them. "Oh, I'll take that bet." Startled, the four of them turned to face Rumple, who giggled. "I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this. Oops, I suppose I just did."

Rumplestiltskin twisted his hand, magically strangling Killian.

Killian gasped for breath. "Freya."

Freya used magic to push Rumple back. "Papa! He's not gonna hurt you. You have to listen to me."

"My daughter is with her family," Rumplestiltskin told her. "So why would I listen to you?"

"Because if you don't, you'll never see Bae again," Freya answered. Rumplestiltskin let Killian go. The past version of the Hatters approached, looking at Freya and Lisa in shock. "You haven't told this to your family yet, but you're planning to enact a Curse in hopes of reuniting you and Priscilla with Baelfire. That's Lisa, the future version of Vasilisa, and this is Ella, the one who helped us break the Curse, so that we could find him. She's the product of true love."

"That's speculation," Rumplestiltskin told them. "Part of my plans, but I haven't done it."

"You will, and you will succeed," Lisa told him. "We're from the future, Rumple."

"But time travel hasn't been done," Jefferson told them.

"Yeah, well, someone's cracked that code, Jefferson," Lisa replied. "We need your help."

"Help?" Priscilla repeated. "You need our help? Then answer me one question. Do we find Bae? Answer me."

"Yes," Freya answered.

Priscilla smiled in relief. "Bae. We find Bae. How?" She shook her head. "Don't tell me. If we succeeded, I don't want anything in our heads that might throw it off."

"It might already kind of been thrown off," Ella admitted.

"You've changed things?" Vasilisa asked. "What have you done?"

Ella sighed. "We interrupted my parents meeting."

Inside

The group walked into the castle.

"Thank you, for believing us," Ella told them. "I know that time travel is hard to swallow."

Rumplestiltskin turned to face them. "Not as hard as the other mystery you've presented me." He pointed at Killian. "Why haven't I killed him?"

"If it makes you feel any better, it wasn't for lack of efforts," Killian told him. "Let's just say we bury the hatchet."

"Yes, but why not in your skull?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

Jefferson rolled his eyes. "For the love of God."

Priscilla and Freya both gave him a look. "Papa."

Priscilla and Freya exchanged a look.

Grace walked in to join them. "Oh, Papa. Mama. Vasilisa. You're back." She noticed Freya and Lisa. "Uh, what..."

"Time travel," Lisa answered. "Hi, Grace."

Grace looked at them in confusion. "Uh, hi."

"Let's get back to Ella's parents," Jefferson told them. "Who are they?"

"Snow White and Prince Charming," Ella answered.

"Prince Charming?" Jefferson repeated skeptically.

Ella sighed. "His real name is Prince James."

"King George's son, whose wedding I've just arranged?" Vasilisa asked.

"See, that's what we're trying to tell you," Freya told them. "This marriage isn't supposed to happen because the ring he was going to give her gets stolen by Snow."

"It's quite a tale you're telling," Priscilla remarked.

Lisa took out her book. "Here, let me show you. It's in the book." She opened the book, only to see the pages were blank. "Wait. What?"

"It's all gone," Freya answered. "Anything that was supposed to happen after they met has disappeared."

Vasilisa nodded. "The ripple effect. Once you change something in the past, anything from that point forward becomes uncertain. The future, as you can see, is a blank page."

"We need to get Snow to steal that ring, so we can put their story back on track," Freya told them.

"You're in luck," Priscilla told them. "There's a ball tonight at King Midas's castle. Prince James will be there and so will his ring."

"So you just need to get Snow there," Grace told them.

"How?" Ella asked. "We don't even know where she is."

Vasilisa took out her wand. "Allow me."

Vasilisa waved her hand over the crystal top of her wand, showing a vision of Snow sitting opposite of Black Beard.

"There she is," Lisa told them.

"She's with Black Beard," Killian told them. "She's trying to secure passage on his ship."

"And it appears failing," Jefferson remarked.

"She can't escape the Queen and Sorceress without the money she's supposed to get for the ring," Ella told them. "Can you help us?"

"Help you?" Rumplestiltskin repeated. "We can work on getting your portal to the future open again. But getting your parents together? You made that mess, dearie. Only you know what you did, now go undo it."

"If she's looking for passage out of town, I might know a few pirates who might help us," Killian told them.

"Who?" Grace asked.

Killian smiled. "Me, Tori, Saphira and Mathias."

Ella looked at Freya and Lisa. "Stay here with them and figure out a way to get us out of here. Killian and I'll deal with past-Killian, Tori, Saphira and Mathias."

They nodded in agreement.

ღღ

Harbor Tavern

Killian watched Past!Killian, Tori, Saphira, Mathias and their crew dice, sitting with Ella. "There I am. Rather dashing, don't you think?"

"Is this even a good idea?" Ella asked. "What about preserving the future?"

"It'll be fine," Killian told her. "Given what I'm drinking, if I remember anything, I'll simply blame the rum. Just make sure that I--he--remains occupied. Doesn't return to my ship. I'll take care of the rest."

Ella sighed. "Okay."

Ella pulled back her hood, unlacing her corset.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Killian asked.

"Making sure he stays occupied," Ella answered. "Shouldn't be difficult. You and I both know I'm his type."

Ella stood, about to approach Past!Killian.

Killian stood to stop her. "Ella, that man sitting there, you don't know him. Just be careful."

Ella looked at him in amusement, smirking thoughtfully. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous." Killian sighed, walking away. Ella approached Past!Killian, leaning forward against the table. "What are you boys playing?"

Past!Killian seemed to be taken with her instantly.

Jolly Roger

Tori, Saphira and Mathias were on the boat. Killian walked aboard.

"Hook?" Saphira asked. "We weren't expecting you back from the tavern so early."

"Is that a new vest?" Tori asked.

Killian shook his head. "Of course not."

"Are you feeling all right, Hook?" Tori asked. "You seem different."

"Maybe that's because I'm used to my first mates asking me what their captain needs when he's on deck," Killian replied.

Mathias chuckled in amusement. "Of course. Sorry. Is there anything we can do for you, sir?"

Killian waved them closer, pointing out Snow to them. "I need to speak to that woman. Bring her on board. Do it quietly. You get her to steal a ring for me, and I'll explain."

Killian walked into the captain's cabin.

Harbor Tavern

Past!Killian shared a drink with Ella.

"I have a confession to make," Ella told him.

Past!Killian smirked. "Most women do."

Ella stroked his hook. "I want to know how you got the hook. You hear so many stories."

Past!Killian leaned a bit closer. "Mm, you know who I am, and here you haven't even told me your name."

"What fun would that be?" Ella asked.

"Just two ships passing in the night, then?" Past!Killian asked.

Ella chuckled, biting her lip slightly. "Passing closely, I hope."

"Speaking of ships, what do you say we leave this place and I'll show you mine?" Past!Killian asked, standing.

Ella pulled him down. "Wait, how about we have a few drinks first?"

Ella handed him his cup.

Jolly Roger

The three Matthews brought Snow aboard.

"Who are you?" Snow asked.

"It doesn't matter," Saphira told her. "We're pirates and we can help you."

Snow sat down. "So, what do you want?"

"It's not what we want," Mathias told her. "It's what we can offer. I hear that you seek passage out of the Enchanted Forest."

Snow nodded. "That's true, but I haven't enough money."

"We don't give a damn about money," Tori told her. "It's treasure we want. I think you can get it for us." She showed her a wanted poster. "Snow White."

Saphira chuckled. "You are thief, aren't you?"

Harbor Tavern

Past!Killian shared another drink with Ella, not noticing that Ella emptied her cup over her shoulder when she pretended to drink so she wouldn't get herself drunk. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to get me drunk, which is usually my tactic."

"What's wrong, captain?" Ella asked. "Can't hold your rum?"

Past!Killian picked up the bottle. "No, not only can I hold it, but I can carry it right out the door. What do you say we set sail? Come back with me for a nightcap." Ella hesitated. "Or shall I find someone else?"

Jolly Roger

Snow was speaking to the three Matthews. "So, if I procure this item for you, you'll grant me safe passage on the ship?"

"To any realm you wish," Mathias answered.

"Then tell me what I have to steal," Snow told them.

"A wedding ring," Tori answered.

Snow nodded, making her way off. Past!Killian returned with Ella.

Ella, seeing the Matthews, tried to stall by pretending to stumble drunkenly against Past!Killian. "Oh! I think I should rest for a moment."

Past!Killian smiled. "Oh, no need. No need. I've carried rum barrels heavier than you."

Past!Killian lifted Ella up, walking to the ship, as they both laughed.

"Actually, I feel much better," Ella told him.

"Behold!" Past!Killian cheered. "The Rolly Joger!"

"Captain?" Saphira asked. Ella hopped out of Past!Killian's arms, keeping her back to the Matthews so they wouldn't see her or recognize her in the future, though she was clearly excited to see the past versions of them. "H--how did you... I thought you were still below deck. And why does your vest keep changing?"

Ella turned to Past!Killian. "I seem to remember a nightcap was promised. Find one and I'll be waiting."

Ella walked down the staircase to the captain's cabin.

"Hook, something's not right here," Mathias told him.

"You're right, you're still here," Past!Killian told them. "I think you know what nightcap means. It means that we want our privacy."

Tori rolled her eyes. "Of course."

Captain's Cabin

Ella walked in, seeing Killian. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same of you," Killian replied. "I thought I told you to keep him occupied."

"I am," Ella told him.

"By taking him back to my ship?" Killian asked.

"His ship," Ella replied.

"You know what I mean," Killian told her.

"I stalled as long as I could," Ella told him. "I thought you'd be gone by now. I'll try to keep him above deck so you can get out of here." Past!Killian opened the door above. Killian ducked into the shadows. Ella turned around, smiling. "Hey."

"Where may you be going?" Past!Killian asked. "I do hope you're not having second thoughts."

Ella shook her head. "No, I just got tired of waiting."

Ella kissed Past!Killian to distract him. As he kissed back, Ella couldn't help a giggle. Killian sneaked past, keeping an eye on both of them.

"Apologies," Past!Killian told her. "A woman as beautiful as you deserves my full and prompt attention."

Past!Killian prepared to lay Ella on the table. Killian grabbed his past shelf by the shoulder, turning him around, punching him in the face, knocking him out.

Ella looked at Killian in surprise. "Are you kidding me? How's that not gonna have consequences?"

"He was asking for it," Killian replied. "And like I said, he'll blame the rum. Let's get out of here."

Ella and Killian couldn't help but smile as they made their way up.

ღღ

Dark Castle

Vasilisa and Priscilla were helping Lisa and Freya try to figure out a way to open the time portal so they could find their way back home.

Vasilisa looked at Lisa. "So I have a question. I know I'm not supposed to ask, but I have to."

"What?" Lisa asked.

"I've been hearing things about someone called the Dark Being," Vasilisa told her. "Some say he is someone I have to fight, others say he is a friend. So I have to ask, if he real? If he is, do we ever find him?"

"Well, I did find out he is real, and no, we haven't found him yet," Lisa answered. "But I choose to believe he might be good. The Dark Being can mean a lot of things. Just because he's being dark doesn't mean he has a choice."

Vasilisa nodded in agreement. "Well, you wouldn't be us if you didn't believe he could be good."

They smiled.

Priscilla looked at Freya. "So we really do find Bae? Don't tell me how, just, we do?"

Freya nodded sadly, trying not to show a reaction to the question to not give too much away. "Yes, we do."

"Also, does Papa ever stop being annoying?" Priscilla asked.

Freya scoffed. "I wish."

They chuckled.

Night - Midas' Castle - Outside

Using his telescope, Killian watched Snow climb the walls. "A predictable excess of pomp and grandeur. Snow should have no trouble sneaking inside."

"What about us?" Ella asked. "We're supposed to just sit here and hope that she pulls it off? I don't like leaving things to chance."

Freya appeared with Lisa in a whirl of purple smoke. "You know, I feel exactly the same way, which is why I never do." She magically produced a piece of paper with a puff of purple smoke. "See? An invitation to the ball."

"So you'll be inside to watch out for her?" Ella asked.

"The four of us will," Lisa answered.

"So, when we're done inside, the past versions of your family can open our portal?" Killian asked.

"With both versions of Lisa's wand, yes," Freya answered. "Together, they can recreate any magic that's ever been wielded. Now, with a little work, we can use them to recreate whatever portal brought us here."

"I hope they do it quickly," Ella told them. "We'll be in and out before we know it. I want to get the hell out of here."

Freya chuckled. "Oh, confidence. I like it."

Ella and Killian turned to walk away.

"Wait," Lisa told them. "Not like that."

Freya waved her arms, using magic to envelope herself, Lisa, Ella and Killian in clouds of purple smoke, to dress the four of them for the ball. "We can't come this far and not play princess for a day."

Ella frowned. "But we're not supposed to stick out. What if someone remembers me in the future?"

"Because what you had before was such an intricate disguise?" Freya replied. "Allow me."

In a puff of purple smoke, Freya magically produced a mirror so that Ella and Killian could take a look at themselves, revealing themselves to be disguised.

"A glamour spell," Lisa explained. "This is how you shall appear to one and all. Now, let's go and do everything we can to make sure Snow gets that ring. Once they're back on track, everything else will be too."

Ball

Freya and Lisa made their way inside, looking around.

Ella walked in with Killian. "Just when I thought the clothes here couldn't get any worse."

"You might not be able to move, Ella, but you cut quite the figure in that dress," Killian told her.

Midas approached Freya and Lisa. "Greetings. I'm King Midas, father of the bride. Who do I have the honor to welcome into my home?"

Lisa curtsied. "Vasilisa. The one you've called for to arrange the wedding."

Midas smiled. "The Light Bringer. Excellent. And this?"

"Priscilla," Freya answered, curtsying.

Midas bowed. "I'm honored to have you both." He turned to a valet. "Announce Priscilla and Vasilisa."

Ella and Killian were nearby.

"Mary Margaret and David are always going on about this ball and that ball," Ella told him. "What's the big deal about these things?"

Ella was stunned when everyone started to dance, amazed.

Killian smiled in amusement, leaning closer to whisper. "You were saying?"

"What am I supposed to do?" Ella asked.

Killian smiled, taking her by the hand. "Blend in."

Ella allowed herself to be led by Killian. "Wait, are you saying you know how to do whatever this is?"

Killian chuckled. "It's called a waltz. There's only one rule. Pick a partner who knows what he's doing."

They started to dance, looking at each other happily, smiling.

Outside

Snow climbed the castle walls, jumping down the parapet, sneaking to a door, opening it, entering the room.

Ballroom

Dancing, Killian gave Ella a smile.

"Watch the mocking," Ella told him. "I'm actually getting the hang of it."

"I'm not mocking you, Ella," Killian told her. "I believe what I'm trying to say, your highness, is that you appear to be a natural."

Freya and Lisa were off the dance floor, seeing David with Abigail.

"There's Charming," Freya told her.

David looked at Abigail. "Would you care to dance?"

"My feet are killing me," Abigail told him. 'If only I'd thought to wear my comfortable shoes."

"Would you like to fetch them for you, my dear?" David asked.

Abigail nodded. "My hero."

Walking past Freya and Lisa, David left the room.

Bedroom

Snow was looking for the wedding ring, scouring a chest for it. "Where's that ring?"

Snow dropped an empty basket to the floor, looking around, turning to search another cupboard for the ring.

Ballroom

Magically, the doors flung open. Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress walked in.

Midas bowed. "What a pleasure, Queen and Sorceress. I thank you for honoring my daughter with your presence."

"And thank you for your generous hospitality," Dark Sorceress told him. "I hope you don't mind we brought some friends."

Black knights walked in.

Ella and Killian approached Freya and Lisa.

"Regina and Alcina are here," Ella told them. "Damn it. That definitely was not in the plan."

"Breathe, Ella," Lisa told her calmly. "They're guests. The king's head would vanish to another realm if he didn't invite them."

Freya nodded. "Yeah, good point." She looked around. "Where's Charming?"

Bedroom

Snow searched the cupboard for the ring, finally able to find David's bag, taking the ring out. "My ticket to freedom."

David walked in. "Who are you?" Snow tried to run. David managed to catch up to her, falling with her, standing over her. "Show your face, you coward." He flipped Snow over, preparing a fist to punch, stopping, the anger melting from his face to show a dazed and surprised expression. "You're a girl."

"Woman," Snow corrected, grabbing the basket, hitting him in the head, giving him the same scar.

Abigail walked in. "James, what is taking you so--" She noticed Snow climbing out of the window. Snow gave Abigail a smile. "You're--you're Snow White." Abigail called for guards. "Snow White! Snow White!"

Ballroom

A knight approached Midas. "Milord, Snow White was spotted in the castle."

"The bandit Snow White?" Midas asked. "Here? Get her!"

Watching, Ella, Killian, Freya and Lisa decided to leave the ballroom.

Outside

Snow White climbed over the castle's parapet. The four arrived just in time to watch her vanish into darkness.

Freya smiled. "She did it. She must have stolen the ring."

David called out from his balcony. "You can't hide from me! Where you are, I will find you!"

Ella smiled. "Mission accomplished. Now all we have to do--"

A black knight armed with a bow stepped out on the parapet, pushing Ella roughly out of the way, taking aim. Killian caught Ella.

"You'll find her sooner than you think, milord," the knight called.

Ella launched on the knight to make him lose balance. As Snow galloped off, the arrow hit a tree trunk behind her.

Lisa noticed the wedding ring lying on the ground, picking it up. "The ring."

"You've got to get it to Snow," Freya told them. "Go. We've got this."

Ella and Killian took the ring, running. Freya used magic against the oncoming black knights to knock them out. Lisa was trying to get her power back to no avail.

Ballroom

Ella and Killian were running to get the ring to Snow.

A black knight chased them. "There they are. They helped the bandit escape."

The black knights blocked their way.

Dark Sorceress approached. "Going somewhere?"

Parapet

Freya finished magic to take down the knights. Lisa ran ahead of her to get to the ballroom. Freya followed.

Ballroom

Ella and Killian were looking around.

Ella was extremely nervous. "Regina, Alcina, I--"

"That's a bit informal, wouldn't you say?" Evil Queen asked. "Show some respect. It's the Queen and Sorceress." Black knights took Ella and Killian by the arms. Running in, Freya and Lisa entered, but were unable to see past the crowd of people, tilting their heads to see. "You're not going anywhere. Snow White may have left the party early, but I suspect, your night has just begun. Take them way."

The knights started to take them away. Ella showed the ring to Freya and Lisa, slipping it into her pocket. Freya and Lisa watched them go worriedly, knowing they couldn't stop them yet, sighing.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.8K 713 33
"I can't keep lying to them, Stiles. They're my family." "If you tell them the truth, you're putting them in danger." *** season 2 *** full descripti...
26.1K 528 20
After a year in hiding, things between the Horsemen are beginning to fall apart. Henley Reeves left, Dylan Rhodes isn't telling the Horsemen anything...
88.3K 1.6K 12
Summary: After the Battle of the Newborns, Bella reveals she's getting married to Edward. After the wedding, Alexia's life has been nothing but up. S...
14.2K 478 25
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills (Enchant...