Angel ?

By kitcat1826

When Butters , AKA Leopold Stotch , is caught in yet another one of Eric Cartman's schemes , he is lead into... More

Prologue
Home
Mysterion
Cartman the Horrid I
Rumors
1K
Doubtful

Guilt

2.5K 62 22
By kitcat1826

Leopold Stotch peered out of the window . It was , yet another snowy day in the town of South Park , and quite a boring one . " Lou Lou Lou . Dancing in the snow . Lou Lou Lou . With my best friend Mysterion Lou Lou Lou ." , Butters sang as he finished the neon pink foundation to his LEGO Hello Kitty castle . Butters pressed his finger tips against the frigid glass . Mysterion . Butters smiled at the name . I hope I get to see him again real soon . " Butters ,  breakfast is
ready !" Oh boy ! " Coming mom !" The blond tip toed to the door , then gingerly opened it , only a sliver , in fear of Cartman standing outside of his room with a baseball bat . Phew , I guess Eric's mom was real sore with him this time . Butters scurried down the stairs ,eager to get his hands on a cup of coffee . Even without much sleep , Butters remained energetic and bubbly . The morning dew , now turning to ice , settled on the windows , as the snow continued to pile on the sidewalk . The overcast skies didn't allow for any light to be cast into the living room ; The glow of the weather man filled the dark void . " Back to you Kira ." The screen flicked to a gorgeous blond women . If only a handsome guy my age was on the news , it would give me a real good excuse to watch it , Butters thought , with an annoyed look on his face . " Thanks Tom . This morning on CNN we have a horrendous story about an alleged killer in South Park , Colorado ." Butters attention was quickly turned from the intoxicating smell of syrup to the women on the news . " The alleged killer was arrested in his home at six thirty last night ." A mug shot of Cartman flashed on the screen . No , no , no , no . This wasn't supposed to happen . I thought Eric's mom would confront him , but this is - this is just . I mean Eric did hurt me pretty bad this time , but I don't believe anybody deserves to go to jail . "Fifteen year old , Eric Cartman is believed to have kidnapped and raped one of his fellow classmates ." Raped . What on earth is going on here ? Eric would never do something so horrible , right ? Butters paced around the room ; He couldn't take it anymore , the interrogation , the stress tying bulky chains around his ankles , Cartman's arrest ! Butters knew deep in his soul that leaving Eric Cartman within reach of a world with those who are easily blinded by his tactics would be a simply death wish to the sanity of society , but alas , he couldn't shake the guilt bearing down on him . " Eric Cartman has also shot and killed another unidentified person in his mother's home. Forensic scientists are working to discover the identity of Cartman's victim ." I can't believe it , they're lies ! Cartman couldn't , he would never lay his hands on me like that ; He's not even gay. Every worry that previously crossed his mind vanished ; All being pushed away by the few words uttered by the news women . Butters took one last look at the clip of a body bag being dragged out of Liane Cartman's house before bounding back up the stairs .
" Oh ." , the blond women on the news held her ear piece . " We have just received news that the body shot and killed at the scene belonged to none other than Kenneth McCormick ."
~
BEEP BEEP BEEP . Kenny McCormick punched the alarm clock , causing it shatter like glass . " OH come on ! It's not even school day !" Kenny slid out of the tattered sheets . Guess I'm back again . This was nothing new to Kenneth ; Waking up with all of his organs attached , just after regaining consciousness after , yet another gory death . In fact , to Kenneth , the concept of life and death was the exact same . A new beginning . The two words should have never been separated in the first place . The teen adjusted his Parka , as he looked in the oval mirror . Wait a sec . He pulled down his mask to find none other , than the bloody gash across his cheek  he received last night . " OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DAMIEN !"
You could hear the crackling of the everlasting wildfires almost every second . The heat was intense , but bearable. The Bible definitely exaggerated what was supposed to be eternal torment . Hell , was the name of the devil's domain , Kenny considered it a second home , especially since ( ironically ) one of his best friends was the prince of hell . " Yo , Damien ?" Kenny waved as he walked along the Garnet pathway . Damien rolled his eyes . " I see you're back ." The blond titled his head . " Come on , Damien we're friends , right ?" The prince cocked his jagged brow . " Whatever you say Kenneth ." The fire began to grow , the gigantic rock Damian was resting on began to crackle . " So tell me , how'd it happen this time ?" Kenny smirked .
" Vengeance . You know Eric Cartman ?"
" Hell ya , I've been waiting to see him walk through these gates since fourth grade ."
" To put it simply , I stole my dad's Revolver and framed the fat son of a bitch for my murder ."
" Won't the investigators just forget about your death ?"
" No , the body will still be in the pathologist's lab , just left unidentified . Shouldn't you that by now Damian ?"
" I have yet to educate myself on your species . I mean honestly , there are at least one million of you running around hell . Plus , I have to keep Hassan Al - Turabi from fucking my dad every hour of every day ."
" That's tuff man ."
" I know . I've had to kill him at least twenty times in one hour ."
" You're Bad ass bro ."
" I wouldn't call myself " bad ass" , I rather call myself controller of the homosexual that is Hassan Al- Turabi .".
" You can't talk much Damian . Say , is your Qween of darkness still here ?"
Chips of rock fell to the ground .
" Shut up ." , Damian exclaimed , tightening his fist . " I knowwww youuuuuuuu likeeeeee ............... Pip ." , Kenny squeaked . " SHUT UP !" , the prince lunged foreword . His eagle - like claws retracted after leaving a gash across Kenny's cheek . " FUCK MAN !"
" Just Shut the fuck up !"
" You've literally hurt my soul !"
Damian sighed . " I guess so ; just go to sleep so I don't have to deal with you anymore ." Kenny grinned . " I knew it ." The prince slid down the rock . "SLEEP !" , Damian screeched , whilst walking away . " Alright , see ya soon man ." As Kenny trotted over to his usual motel room , Damian glared at the back of Kenny's Parka one last time . " See ya soon , I guess ." A sliced cheek isn't the worst I've got from him , Kenny thought as he inspected the cut . He groaned , then twisted the rusty doorknob that lead to his room . 
" Kenny , is that you ?" , the timid child stepped out of the doorway beside him , holding a stuffed bear . " Oh Kenny ! I was so worried ; You never came home last night ." The young child jumped into her brother's arms .
" Please don't tell me you waited for me all night Karan !"
" O - Of course I did !" Kenny wiped the tears off of his little sister's face .
" Everything is okay , I promise ." Karen held out her pinkie .
" Pinkie promise ?"
Kenny smiled . " I -
                                   ~
" - pinkie promise ." Linda held Butters close . " So he really did it . Eric really did it ." Butters I'm so sorry I didn't tell you . I was in denial myself ."
Butters felt his body go limp . I can't get that back , my first time , that's something a fella can never get back .
" Butters please forgive me , I - I I'm a h- horrible mother ." Butters was numb , numb from the thought of his purity being taken from Eric , numb from his mother lying to him , but throughout every terrible event he's been through in his life , Linda Stotch was right there by his side . He couldn't help but let salty tears coat the puffiness of his eyes .  " N - N ma , you're not a horrible mother ; You've never been one . I fell for his tricks and played his games , I went along with all the torture because of a little crush in fourth grade , but you don't have to worry about that now , because I'm not going to fall for Eric or his dirty tricks ever again , in fact , I think I'll call him Cartman from now on .

Hey humans , as you can probably see by now , I am an extremely slow updater and I can't count how many times I apologized for it . I intend to publish at least once a week between Tuesday and Friday . Anyways , I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Angel and I'll talk to you guys next chapter . Oh , and before I forget . THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR OVER TWO HUNDRED READS !
* Breathes * I seriously cannot thank you humans enough for reading and commenting on my trash story . In honor of this special milestone , I will give each of these lovely people a shout out .
butters_is_bae
GhostlyCupid
SuperPotterJackson3
AmiraRagab894
Gumdrop789g
weebo_kun

Love you all ,

~ Dr.Meow Meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.9K 32
His name is Leopold "Butters" Stotch and he is 21 years old. He just moved to South Park, Colorado with his family. He is a sweet and well-mannered g...
15K 384 33
Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in #stanxkyle 5/13/2024 #5 in #southpark 5...
74.3K 1.9K 27
Tolkein, now trusted by his parents to go by himself, invites his friends to the summer resort that his family travels to every year. He decides to b...
9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...