Protecting Him

By _safarnamaaa

Arnav has been protecting the two most important women in his life from all the difficulties. But you shouldn... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 3

13.2K 640 65
By _safarnamaaa

Anjali was searching for Aarav as it was a nice chance to take out the truth from him, at least the things which he knows, that can also be a great help for them. She knew where he must be. She went to the poolside and there he was watering the plants as usual. She took a deep breathe and prayed to Devi Maiya to help her and that she can know something important or just a hint to save her Chhote.

She went near him and sat at his level. Aarav noticed her and smiled but didn't say anything.  Anjali closed her eyes and taking a deep breath, started " Waah Aarav you are taking care of the plants so nicely. You know Chhote also loves gardening and he will be very happy to know that you were taking care of his plants so nicely. He'll appreciate this surely." She said with a smile.

Aarav's eyes twinkled at that and a huge smile appeared on his face "Really? ASR will appreciate me. Now I'll water them everyday so that ASR would be happy with me." He said cheerfully as if yearning for that appreciation and love.

Anjali looked at his innocent eyes and that charming smile she felt immense satisfaction in her heart.
She cupped his cheek and said "Your smile is so endearing, why don't you smile often and remain happy? Why are you so angry all the time?"

"No I wont smile. Mom said to not smile often and be an angry kid" Aarav blurted out. But realizing his mistake he ignored Anjali and started to water the plants again.
After all he was just a kid how would he know to defend himself. So he chose to simply ignore.

Anjali frowned listening that. 'Why would Sheetal teach that to her son? Every mother wants that her child would smile and be happy, why is she doing this to this innocent soul?'

She came out of her thoughts and saw Aarav sweating and ignoring her. She decided to make him relax and comfortable first.

"By the way Aarav what are your other hobbies other than this? I know you like basketball but you dont know how to play you are still learning that. So what do you like other than that?" Anjali asked hoping for a hint.

"Who told you I dont know how to play basketball? I can play basketball very well I am best at it. In fact no one can win from me". Aarav said proudly as he was angry when Anjali said that he cannot play basketball nicely and that triggered him.

Anjali was again confused because according to Sheetal Aarav didnt know basketball and so she wanted Chhote to teach him. One more lie. How many lies has this woman told so far?

"I am so sorry Aarav I didn't know that. Ok leave it. What do you like to eat? Spicy food or sweet dishes? Whats your favourite dish?" She asked

"I love sweets. And my favourite is laddoo. I can eat them the whole day"  Aarav became excited in the name of sweets and blurted the truth. Hence another lie of Sheetal was caught.

"What? You love sweets? But Sheetalji told that you have diabetes. Then how come you can eat laddoos?" This time Anjali was in utter shock. This woman lied about her own child's illness? This was something unbearable for her. But sensing that Aarav was again conscious about it and sweating she decided to leave that topic or else she wont be able to know more.

Aarav was looking away because he knew he blurted out a very major thing and if his mom comes to know then he is gone.

"Ok leave all that. Dont worry I wont tell your mom anything and you can eat a little sweet its ok." Anjali cupped his cheek and said lovingly in order to calm him down. She knew he must be scared of Sheetal.

Aarav relaxed a bit. "Thank you so much. You are so nice and sweet" He said with a smile.

"Thank you. So do you like jalebis?" Anjali asked smiling

"Jalebis?? Yes yes I like them also. You are going to make it for me?" Aarav was so happy at the name of jalebis.

"Well I am not going to make because it is ready for you. Khushiji also loves it and so she made it for everyone. Come we'll have some." She said standing up and helding his hand.

On hearing Khushi's name Aarav's face fell, anger bubbled inside him and He shouted "No I dont want to eat her jalebis. She is a bad woman. I dont want to eat anything made by her" He removed his hand from Anjali's hand.

"Why Aarav? What has she done, why are you so angry on her all the time? She takes care of you and she loves you Aarav" Anjali didnt expect this reaction from Aarav. Now she knew there must be a strong reason behind it.

"No she is not a nice lady. She has snatched my father from me. She is a very bad woman do you hear that? She has taken my dad away from me, I will never forgive her" Aarav shouted and his eyes showed pure hatred towards Khushi.

Anjali was shocked yet again. Her eyes became wide and she couldn't believe his words. An eight year old kid is saying such things?

'Snatched his father? That means he is talking about Chhote. But Sheetal told that Aarav doesn't know anything about it. Yet another lie. How low will you go Sheetal. You have manipulated a kid for your dirty games. You are so gone now. But first I need to know everything that Aarav knows. That will be a great help. I just need to be careful with the words and he may blurt out everything'

She came out of her thoughts, sat down and held his hands pressing it as if assuring that she is with him. She said in a low tone "Aarav you mean Chhote is your father? How do you know this? Tell me and I'll help you to get your father ok. I promise."

Aarav looked at her for minutes as he didnt know whether to trust her or not. But she promised to get back his father and what more he wants? So taking a deep breath and in hope of getting his father's love he said "Mom told me that ASR is my dad. And she said that Khushi is not allowing ASR to meet me and accept me. When she came to meet me in the orphange she told me all this. She said that she is my mom and ASR abandoned me because he loved Khushi and didnt want to accept me because of her. And if I act like him and do everything he does then may be he accepts me. Thats why we came here."

Shock would be an understatement for Anjali. She was totally numb hearing his words. That means Sheetal is not Aarav's mother. He is an orphan. Sheetal stooped so low that she manipulated a kid and raise an expectation in him that his dad will accept him when Chhote is not even his father. Sheetal knew that an orphan yearns for the love of parents and it would have been very easy to convince Aarav. What a master plan to trap my Chhote. Tears rolled down from her eyes seeing Aarav. He so wants the love from his parents but she knew all his expectations and the love he is yearning for will be crushed. She felt extremely bad for the little kid. She needs to tell all this to Khushi and they need to find out about the Orphanage. That can be of great help.

"Dont worry Aarav everything will be fine I promise. But you also promise me one thing that you wont tell anyone about this conversation not even your mom ok? This is a secret between us." Anjali managed to convince Aarav.

"Ok promise I won't tell but you will help me naa?" Aarav asked so innocently that Anjali's heart melted.

"Yes Aarav I'll help you. But remember our promise. I need to go for some work now you continue." She kissed his cheek and left wiping the tears.

She went to Khushi's room but she was not there in the room. She checked everywhere but Khushi was not there. Finally she asked HP "Hari Prakashji, have you seen Khushiji? Has she gone somewhere out?"

"Yes Anjaliji she has gone to Arnav Bhaiya's office to give him tiffin for lunch" He replied.

"Ok HPji thank you" She said and went to her room. 'I will have to wait till Khushiji comes. She must have gone there to talk to Amanji. Once she is home I'll inform her about all this'

She was so worried about Aarav now. How will he feel when he comes to know that he is actually an orphan. He has no parents. His hopes will be crushed and that twinkling eyes will have tears of pain. This is too much for an eight year old how will he handle this. Devi Maiya please give him strength. Her heart ached for him and she hoped that Aarav doesn't take any wrong step after knowing the truth.

Meanwhile NK followed Sheetal who was going in a cafe. He followed her and sat far from her. so that she doesn't see him. He could make out that Sheetal was waiting for someone there. He put on his hoodie and continued to watch her each and every activity.

After sometime a man came and Sheetal smiled and hugged. They sat and Sheetal had smiled and blushed throughout the talk. That man was holding Sheetal's hand and rubbing her palm lovingly. He was definitely not just a friend he knew. The only problem was he couldn't hear what they were talking about. But he continued with his task.

They stood up to leave after sometime and hugged each other and so NK came somewhat near to them so that he could hear something at least.

"Yes Hardik, the Greater Kailash House."

He only heard this from Sheetal while they were leaving. He again maintained distance. That man named Hardik went to the other direction on his bike and Sheetal went towards RM.

NK got confused and thought "Greater Kailash House? But as far as I know that place is abandoned and no one goes there. Why was Sheetal mentioning that place and what is she going to do? I am sure she is planning something very big. I have to inform Khushiji about it."

He too drove off to RM in order to discuss with Khushi and Anjali about it.

So heres another update. I know Aarav's part was kind of predictable but it is important too.

What do you think Sheetal is gonna do? And who was that man?

I hope you all liked it and all the feedbacks are welcomed.

Thank you for reading lovely people💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
116K 6.8K 12
Arshi 《Sheetal Track》 Highest Rank # 1 in Khushi # 1 in Couple love # 2 in Sheetal # 3 in Barun # 2 in Aman # 2 in Nk # 1 in Anguish # 3 in Aarav # 6...
330K 11.9K 32
What if Khushi goes missing during the basketball match What if Arnav gets forced by Anjali to marry Sheetal? What will happen to Arshi after Arnav...
413K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...