๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By WHORECHATA805

โ”โ” ALWAYS AND FOREVER โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿทโ™ก * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ... More

๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

๐“๐„๐

18.1K 548 596
By WHORECHATA805

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ TEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ NIGHT CHANGES
i'll be back, i promise.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      WHILE SHE WAITED FOR HER BROTHER TO RETURN after his dance, she glanced at the little vile in her hand. "Are you sure about this, love?"

Luna eyes flickered to the tall man in front of her, she shortly nodded after. "If in case anything happens tonight, I need to make sure that we'll both survive."

His eyes stared at her swollen stomach before nodding. She could see the sympathy floating through his eyes. Popping open the vial, she poured the content in her mouth, cringing at the taste before handing him back the vial, "Thank you for everything."

He nodded with a small smile, "Anything for you."

Their eyes flicked towards the others who watched her from a distance, a small smile rested on their face but worry could be seen on their eyes. The man's eyes flickered back to Luna, "We'll be waiting."

And with that they were gone. The brunette sighed looking down at her stomach once more. "Well baby, it looks like it's just me and you at the moment."

She climbed into the car but jumped when the passenger door slammed open and in came her brother.

"Drive! We need to go!"

By the frantic look and hurt in his eyes she knew something more serious happen. She started the car before slamming onto the pedal causing the tires to burn against the asphalt and speed their way out of the lot.

Glancing at her brother for a quick second she frowned, "Scott, what the hell happened back there?"

His face looked as if he seen a ghost but in his case he knew it was way worse. His eyes watered at the memory that just happened a few minutes ago, "She found out. S-She found out because of her dad."

Luna frowned, "Her dad?"

He nodded looking down at his lap trying not to let his tears fall at Allison's face of horror when she saw him, "They blocked me off . . . He made me shift in front of her." He released a small whine making Luna's heart break.

"I am so sorry, Scott."

He sniffled before taking a deep breath in and releasing it. Shaking his head he looked over to his sister. "We need to find Derek. I need to signal to him somehow."

Luna's eyes began to wander around their surrounding and she realized they were surrounded by woods. She swerved the car into the woods making Scott's body jerk against the door, she sent him a apologetic look. Weaving through the trees she came across the edge of the cliff showing off the entire town.

"You need to call for him, Scott." She pointed towards the large cliff.

He nodded before climbing out the car and making his way at  the edge of the cliff. He paused looking over to his sister, his glowing amber eyes meeting her brown ones. She sent him a reassuring smile which he returned.

Luna watched her brother turn around, the hairs on her arms stood when a loud howl was loud enough to be heard throughout the town. He awaited for anything to be heard back but all he was met with the sounds of little bugs flying around and the sound of cars driving.

He sighed turning to walk towards the car with his head head hanging down in disappointment. That's when suddenly a large howl ripped through the air making Luna's heart jump. Scott's eyes widen before running towards the car where the two looked at each other with large smiles. Derek was alive and okay.

"I know where he is."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR THE SIBLINGS TO ARRIVE TO the place Scott had lead her to which was surprisingly back at the Hale house. She furrowed her eyebrows, wrapping her cardigan tightly around her body. "Are you sure this is it?"

Scott nodded his eyes scanning the small cave not far from the home, "I'm sure of it."

"This is crazy." Luna whispered to herself.

Scott helped his sister down the entrance of the cave before the two walked down the unknown hallway which was well lit up. Scott walked in front of her incase anything would happen.

The two walked further down into the hall where they could spot a room but paused when they heard voices coming from inside. Scott placed a finger on his lips motioning his sister to stay quiet so he could listen to the conversation.

"My knuckles are kind of hurting so, I brought some help."

The two McCall's peeked their head only for them to see a large man holding a wooden bat. Luna's eyes widen at the sight of Derek hanging on metal wall completely shirtless.

"I need to warn you, I used to play in college." The man smirked. He raised the bat attempting to swing the bat but Derek's hand broke the chain and stopped it. "Yeah, well I brought some help too."

The man turned over to see Scott looking at him angrily before Derek took advantage and knocked him out with a hit. Luna ran out of her hiding spot before making her way towards her boyfriend. She released a sigh of relief before pulling him into her arms which he snuggled his head into her neck.

"I am so happy that you are okay." Luna whispered, Derek wiped one of the stray tears that fell from her eye before placing a soft kiss on her lips. She quickly returned it before the two pulled away. She ripped off the padding that was on the side of his stomach.

"Scott, can you help me with this handcuff, please?" She asked her brother, Derek attempted to pull it off but he was weak from all the shocking.

"No."

Luna's head snapped over to her younger brother looking at him with a look of disbelief, "What?"

He shook his head. "Not til' he tells me how to stop Peter."

"You really want to talk about this, right now?" Derek growled making Luna placing a hand on his arm to calm him but it only calmed him just a bit. "He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill her."

"So what!" Derek snapped making Luna flinch slightly at the loud shout.

Scott glared at him before calmly replying, "So tell me how to stop him."

Derek sighed in anger, "You can't. Alright!" He began to wiggle around cuff hopping it would break off but he had no luck. "I don't know when Kate's coming back so just get me out, right now! Get me out right now!"

"Promise me, you'll help me." Scott calmly spoke.

Derek looked at the youngest McCall with a frown, "You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend, huh? When I have my girlfriend with my daughter who is about to be born. For your stupid teenage crush who which means absolutely nothing. You're not in love, Scott! You're sixteen years old. You're a child."

Luna sent a harsh glare to Derek, she shook her head in disbelief. Derek had no right to tell Scott that he wasn't in love just because he was young.

Scott calmly nodded taking a step closer towards Derek, "Maybe you're right. But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied."

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a piece a paper showing both his sister and Derek. It was the report on the deer that had the swirl imprinted on its body. "Remember this? This is what brought back your sister to Beacon Hills, right?"

Derek stared at the paper in confusion, "Where did you get that?"

"My boss told me that three months ago someone came in, asking for a copy of this picture. Do you want to know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here, so he could kill her and become Alpha. That's why you're going to help me." Scott demand, he sighed turning around.

Derek and Luna's eyes met from the looks of it, she could see the anger swirling in Derek's eyes. He could feel all the anger and hatred towards Peter.

"Just say you'll help me and I'll help you unlock your other—" He was interrupted by Derek who ripped off his own chain and rubbed his wrist.

"I'll help you."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      SCOTT AND LUNA HELPED DEREK OUT OF THE CAVE each of his arms around their shoulder as the three of them tried to hurry him inside towards the Hale House. Before the three could make it up the small hill Derek stopped them, "Hold on."

The two looked at with a worried and confused look, "What's wrong?"

He looked around the forest making Luna frown, he shook his head. "Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked as he looked around as well. Derek frowned, "It's kind of like it was—"

"No don't say too easy." Scott interrupted him with a bewildered look on his face. "Every time someone says that something bad happens."

Derek looked at him in disbelief before rolling his eyes. Scott looked at him with frown, "You think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

Derek sighed before wrapping his arm Luna once again. "Fine, you're right."

Scott sighed in relief before whispering a a small 'thank you'. The three of them were going to continue their way to the home until an arrow flew in front of them and lodged itself into Derek's shoulder.

He released a pained breath before dropping to the cold ground and taking Luna with him. She grunted at the impact before looking around the forest until her eyes landed on Allison with a bow and Kate behind her pointing an arrow towards Scott.

"Scott your eyes!" Luna yelled just as Derek wrapped his arm around the brunette blocking her eyes while he ignored the piercing pain in his shoulder. When the arrows passed them Luna instantly went into action and ripped the two arrow from Derek's body.

He grunted in pain before pushing himself up with the help of Scott and Luna. The three of them rushed towards the house but Derek fell once again, "Go. Get out of here!"

Luna shook her head reaching for her boyfriend to help him up but she was struggling,"I'm not leaving you, not again."

She attempted to help him up once more but paused when Allison approached her brother. "Allison, I can explain."

"Stop lying! For once stop lying." She snapped sending him a harsh glare towards his way.

"I was going to tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Everything that I said, everything that I did—" Scott explained making Allison avoid eye contact with her old boyfriend.

"Was to protect me." Allison finished for Scott, as she finally looked at him. "Yes!"

"I don't believe you." Allison said making Luna look at the girl in disbelief, she shook her head before turning her heated glare towards Kate who was approaching them. "Thank god! Now shoot him before I have to shoot myself."

"Y-You said we were just going to catch them." Allison's voice cracked as she looked to her aunt who nodded at her words. "We did that, now we're going to kill them."

Luna's eyes widen at the gun aiming towards Derek making her yell in protest but it was too late, a bullet embedded it's self into his abdomen. She looked at the bullet wound and felt relief flow through her when she saw it is in his abdomen and not near his heart meaning he could heal since it was in and out.

"Poor Luna. I honestly didn't even expect to see you here." Kate looked at the girl with a fake frown before gripping onto the brunette's hair. She grunted at the pain as she pulled her across the dirt floor and tossed her towards Scott.

The boy immediately pulled his sister in his arms as she muttered, "You psychotic bitch."

But she ignored her words looking towards her niece, "Oh no. I know that look." She smacked her lips against her teeth. "That's the your gonna have to do it yourself look."

"No!" Luna shouted as Kate pointed the gun towards her brother, she immediately covered her brother in instinct.

"No, Luna. Stop." Scott tried to pull his sister away but she held her ground. She kept her eyes looking into Kate's as she pressed the barrel to her forehead.

"She's pregnant, Kate! You can't do that." Allison pleaded but the aunt simply ignored her shoving the young teen on the ground. She simply smirked as she kept her eyes on Luna who simply glared at her. "I can add pregnant women onto my list."

"Kate!" A voice called out her name making everyone turn their gaze towards the eldest hunter. Chris' eyes flicked in between Luna and Kate, "I know what you did. Put the gun down."

Kate didn't falter at her brother's voice but instead she still had her gun pointed towards Luna, "I did what I was told to do."

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now! Holding a gun towards a pregnant women and a sixteen year old boy. No proof they've spilled human blood!" Chris growled at his sister who ignored him. "We go by the code."

Kate looked over to her brother with a bored look.

"Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

The blonde turned her gaze once again to Luna, her finger resting on the trigger but before she could pull it Chris raised his gun. Kate's head snapped towards her brother before looking at him in disbelief.

"Put the gun down . . ." He warned her as he pulled the trigger making the bullet lodge into a tree, inches away from her head. "before I put you down."

She glared at her brother before putting down her gun making Luna sigh in relief. Scott instantly pulled his sister into his arm, "Are you okay?"

She nodded before looking down to make sure her brother didn't have any injuries, "Are you?"

He nodded in reply before helping her to her feet. Scott still kept his arm on his sister just as the door behind them began to creek. Everyone slowly turned their gaze over towards burnt door. Luna could feel her heart beating quickly as the door began to open more wider.

Scott moved his sister towards Allison just as the Argent's raised their weapons towards the door. Luna pulled the scared Argent into her arms as she shook in fear. "What is it?"

"It's the Alpha." Scott muttered.

Luna gripped onto her brother's arms when something ran out the door and into the woods. From what she could make out the figure was on all four legs which definitely meant it was the alpha. She glanced over to Derek who was still passed out from the bullet, his body trying to heal itself quickly.

Luna held the two teens behind her as they slowly rotated to watch their own backs. Chris was the first to be pushed into the ground by the alpha following Allison. Luna gasped attempting to go to help both Argent's but she was knocked down after onto her back.

The air was knocked out of her lungs, she wheezed out a breath attempting to get up but she couldn't. Her heart dropped at the sight of the alpha right by her legs, she went to scream but it was too late. His teeth sunk into her right calf.

She screamed in pain feeling at the strong stinging sensation in her leg. Her back arched at the burning feeling.

"Luna!" Scott yelled for his sister as he rushed by her side. His hand hovered over to bitten wound, the tears began to threaten to fall but he shook his head getting rid of them. "You're gonna be okay, Lu. I promise."

Her eyes shifted towards the front burnt door when a familiar teen Argent ran in. She ignored the pain in her leg pushing Scott towards the door, "A-Allison."

Scott was hesitant but Luna sent him a reassuring pained smile, "I'll be okay. Just go, Scott."

Scott wiped a stray tear from his cheek, he didn't want to leave his sister but he had to save Allison. He was broken from his thoughts by Luna pushing him once more. "Go, Scott!"

Planting a kiss his sister's forehead, "I'll be back, I promise."

She watched her brother leave her side and ran into the Hale home to save Allison. Her eyes shifted towards the sky she could still feel the burning sensation from the bite, she tired to focus on her attention of the stars but it was becoming too much.

Shuffling was heard next to her when suddenly Derek came into her view, his heart dropped at the bite on her calf. "Luna. Baby, I'm here. I'm here."

He brushed the pieces of hair out of her face but she brushed his hands away, shaking her head. She pointed towards the door where Scott entered, "No, go help Scott."

"No, I'm not leaving you." Derek firmly stated making Luna turned her eyes towards his beautiful green ones. She smiled softly shaking her head, "Go, Derek. He needs you."

Derek was having a mental battle with himself, he knows Luna would never forgive him if something happened to Scott. He grunted in frustration, he placed a kiss on her forehead before running inside. The quicker he killed Peter the quicker he was able to help Luna with the bite.

She could feel herself drifting off from the bite but before she could Chris dropped by her side. "Alright. I got you, Luna."

He went to rip off a piece of his shirt to press it against her wound but his face dropped when the wound disappeared. Chris looked down at the girl and realized her face changed into a more pained one.

"Oh my god. No." Luna whimpered as she felt liquid dripping down her legs. "No, not now."

Chris' eyes traveled down to her legs only to see her water had broke, his eyes widened. His eyes landed on Allison running out of the house with a terrified look. "Allison!"

The young Argent broke out of her daze and looked over to her father, her eyes widened at the sight of Luna's pained face and the liquid dripping down her leg.

She immediately ran towards their side gripping onto Luna's hand, "What's happening?"

"She's in labor." His breath hitched.

Chris helped the pregnant girl out out of her cardigan before dropping it over her legs. Allison helped the soon-to-be mom rip off her leggings. Luna released a small whimper throwing her head back in Allison's lap. All she could think is she was about to have her baby in the middle of the forest while her boyfriend and brother fought the Alpha not far from them.

Allison had her hand intertwined with Luna's, ignoring the strong squeezing from her hands. Chris peeked down at Luna only to see the baby's head poking through. "I can see her, Luna."

"It's fine to push, Luna. Set aside the pain and push." Chris instructed. Luna nodded at Chris's words before taking in a deep breath and grunted as she pushed with all her might.

"Okay now, breath." He stated. The brunette released a breath and start to pant. She shook her head feeling the pain come back once again. The tears fell down her cheek, "I-I can't, I-I can't do this."

"Sweetheart, just a few more pushes, and your baby will be right in your arms." Chris assured her making Luna whimper. Allison gripped onto Luna's hands, "She's almost here, Luna. You got this."

Her hair began to stick to her forehead due to her sweating, hot tears ran down her face as she tried to ignore the pain. The red blotches started to appears on her cheek.

"Push!" Chris instructed. Luna clenched her teeth together before pushing once, she squeezed all her pain into Allison's hand who scrunched up her face but ignored it. She let her body rest dropping her head in Allison's lap. "I c-can't."

Derek and Scott were thrown out of the window and landed right in front of the home. Both immediately got up to face the alpha only to hear a pained scream. Derek turned his head only to see Luna was giving birth right before him making his eyes widen at the sight but quickly changed when he saw Peter running his way towards them.

Both wolves ran towards the alpha to stop him. Chris shook his head making Luna turn his way, "Ignore them, Luna. One last push!"

The eldest McCall turn back her attention on Chris before putting the last of her energy in her last push. She pushed until she heard the cries of her daughter as she entered the world, she cried in relief. Looking down she seen her baby girl in Chris' arms wrapped in a cloth. Allison smiled at the newborn baby along with Chris as the two had delivered their first baby.

He handed Luna the baby and she felt as if the whole world stopped, her baby girl was finally her in her arms and she couldn't be anymore happier. Her eyes opened slightly but it was enough to see her bright green eyes that matched Derek's.

Luna looked over to Derek only to see him staring at their daughter with a large smile. His daughter was finally out in the world. Everyone was so focused on the baby and Luna including Scott, that they didn't see the alpha was behind her.

Derek's face dropped into a horrified one, he began to run towards the two but it was all too late. Peter gripped onto Luna's neck before slashing his claws deep into her neck.

Luna's eyes widened as her hand flew up to her neck feeling the blood pour out. Both Argent's stared at the girl completely horrified watching as her body fell back, the baby's cry intensified when Allison was quick to pull her into her arms while Chris went to Luna.

He attempted to stop the blood from pouring out more but he saw the life drained from her eyes making his head drop. Derek ran towards the alpha along with Scott, the two screamed pushing down the wolf just as Scott and Jackson arrived. The two boys threw the Molotov cocktail making his body engulf into flames.

They watched as his body fell to the ground, completely burnt, they watched as Derek stalked towards his uncle before slashing his neck just as he did Luna.

Allison looked down at the baby in her arms, carefully holding it to her chest as she cried for her mother. Scott raced towards his sister as he cried out her name loudly, Derek followed slowly towards the love of his life. He dropped to his knees not caring if he got blood on his chest or his clothes.

Derek felt the tears fall onto his cheeks as he began to sob uncontrollably, he cradled her to his chest. Scott looked at his sister watching as she laid there motionlessly.

"Luna, baby. Please wake up."

Everyone had tears in their eyes, even Chris. Stiles wrapped his arms around himself feeling himself shake as he cried at the loss of one of his best friend.

"Please baby, wake up. I can't raise our baby on my own. I need you." Derek whimpered laying his head on hers. He placed a weak kiss on her forehead as everyone watched in silence.

Scott's head snapped over to the forest when he heard the crunching of leaves from in front of them. Everyone following his eyes onto to see two men and women.

"Who the hell are you?" Scott growled. Chris pulled out his gun aiming it towards the four people but they seemed unfazed. Allison clutched the baby closer to her while Scott stood in front of her in a protective stance. No one was laying his hands on his niece.

"She'll be safe now." The man that stood in the middle of the group looked down at his good friend, the sight of her dead body made him frown.

Klaus looked over to the brunette that stood next to Rebekah, "Davina, please."

Davina looked down sadly at Luna's body in front of her shifting her eyes towards the group. "I'm so sorry."

Before the group could protest, Davina flickered her wrist causing everyone to drop into a deep sleep. Rebekah rushes over to Allison before she could fall with the baby in her hand. She sat her body down gently before picking up the baby.

Rebekah felt a smile cover her lips when the baby began to let out little gurgling noises. Klaus looked over to the child in his sister's arms and could feel his heart swell, the child that had been with Luna ever since he met her was now in the world.

"We must go before they wake. Come, Rebekah." Elijah waved over his sister. She nodded before walking over to the group with the baby in her hands. Klaus had Luna in his arms, his eyes drifted towards the wound with frown. The four of the them walked deeper into the woods leaving Luna's family behind.

"Lets get you back home, little wolf."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 8.6K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
6.3K 226 12
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
236K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
349K 10K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...