Unexpected Wedding Ceremony x...

Av CrazyforWoo

What would you do if you are forced to marry the famous Harry Styles? You would scream and jump up and down... Mer

Chapter one xx
Chapter 2 xx
Chapter III xx
Chapter 4 xx
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII (8)
Chapter 9 xx
Chapter 10 xx
Chapter eleven xx
Chapter 12 xx
Chapter 13 xx
Chapter 14 xx
Chapter 15 xx
Chapter 16 xx
Chapter 17 xx
Chapter 18 xx
Chapter 19 xx
Chapter 20 xx
Chapter 21 xx
Chapter 23 xx
Chapter 24 xx
Chapter 25 xx
Chapter 26 xx
Chapter 27 xx
Chapter 28 xx

Chapter 22 xx

16.4K 313 57
Av CrazyforWoo

Few days have passed since I woke up from my coma. I look at Harry and Jade who’s sitting next to each other rather awkwardly.

    “You guys look cute together.” I states and the rest of the people that’s in my room stop talking.

Harry moves away from her and sit next to Louis who has his hand linked together with Eleanor. I take it that both of them are an item.

    “No we don’t. But YOU and Harry do.” Jade says and shrugs her shoulder.

    “No offence, but I don’t even know him.” I speak.

    “Of course you don’t.” Niall says sarcastically.

I nod, agreeing with what he said. Then Eleanor and Karilys look at each other mischievously. They walk up to me.

     “We should show you around, you know, since you’re now not under the hospital’s care anymore. You might remember something.” Eleanor says and grabs my arm.

Obediently, I follow them out. The rest of the guys follow us closely. I look around the hospital and stop and stare at the vending machine. I remember something… I had a race with someone near the vending machine… but with whom…?

    “Do you remember something?” Liam asks.

    “I don’t know it just feels like the vending machine was also in part of my memory…”

    “What exactly are you remembering?” Louis questions.

    “Well… I was having a race with someone… and…” I say, closing my eyes, trying to remember more “we were running towards the vending machine and this someone accidentally tripped me over or something but I fell and sprained my ankle… and that’s pretty much it.”

Harry looks up at me with something hidden behind his unemotional face. It almost seems like he want to smile but… maybe it was just me.

    “Well, tell us when you can remember exactly what happened.” Zayn says, assuring.

I nod and we make our way out of the hospital. I inhale the fresh air. Trailing behind them, I take a look around Paris. Something happened here…

    “Ames, look!” Niall says excitedly and points at the playground.

I look up and a piece of memory comes flooding in my mind. I sigh in frustration. It’s like the more I try to remember what EXACTLY happened the more the memory fades away.

    “Ames, you don’t have to remember everything by today.” Zayn says and ruffles my hair.

    “Are you the person that always ruffles my hair just to annoy me?” I ask hoping that he’d say yes, so it’d be an achievement for today.

    “No, it’s someone else.”

    “Oh…” I slump my shoulder and stare ahead.

We enter the hotel where they are staying and working, apparently. Karilys said that she work here as a part time job.

Karilys looks at her watch.

    “I have one more hour before my shift starts. What should we do?” Karilys asks and nods at Eleanor.

    “Ooh, why don’t we go to your room, Ames?” Eleanor asks.

    “Sure, but I don’t know what’s my room number.” I confess.

    “It’s alright we know it.” Karilys says.

Both Eleanor and Karilys grab either side of my arms. I look at Jade who’s walking by herself. Our eyes meet each other’s and she looks kind of sad…

    “If you don’t mind, I’d like to walk with Jade.”

Karilys and Eleanor drop their hands off of my arms, letting me walk with Jade. I walk over to Jade, observing her facial expression.

    “What’s up?” I ask, without looking at her but ahead.

    “What?” she asks hoping that I’d be fooled by the smile on her face.

    “Come on, I know something’s wrong.”

She shakes her head.

    “It’s just that you’ve lost your memory with them… and it’s just sad. You’re like a different person now.”

    “Still not convinced. There’s something else, but what?! I’m not a different person. I’m still me.” I protest.

    “You used to be loud when you’re with them but now you’re just… quiet.”

I smile at her and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

    “Sooner or later I’ll remember them. That’s my promise to you.” I say, rubbing her shoulder.

We arrive at the door of a room. Karilys opens the door and motions for us to wait.

    “We have something to show you guys.” Karilys says and enters the room and closes it.

I look at them in curiosity. What are they going to do? Eleanor starts knocking on the door repetitively. Karilys opens the door and smiles.

    “Hey El, what’s up?” she asks.

    “Listen, alright. You like MY guy, don’t you?” Eleanor says, emphasising the word ‘my’.

    “What? No, I d—” Karilys says.

    “No need to deny it. Do you really have to THAT shallow? Trying to steal people’s boyfriend.” Eleanor says and rolls her eyes.

    “What? I’ve never even made an attempt to steal your guy.” Karilys puts her hands in the air, surrendering “why are we even fighting about this?”

    “Oh yeah, just whatever back off, alright? He’ll never even fall for you even if you’re the last woman on earth. He’d go gay.” Eleanor says and points at Karilys warningly.

The scene is just so… familiar…

    “Do you remember anything?” Karilys asks.

    “I can’t remember it… but it is familiar. It’s like someone had said it to me before.” I mutter “Did you remember me having a fight with someone?”

Jade looks dumbfounded. She opens her mouth then closes it again.

    “No, I can’t.” she says quietly.

Yep, just what I thought.

Karilys has been eyeing Jade with annoyance every time I talk to her. Yes, I remembered what Jade had done to me. She was being a b***h when she was dating this dude… I can’t remember who he is… but I liked him too.

    “I have to go. See you guys later maybe.” Karilys declares and walks out of my room.

We wave her goodbye and everyone look at me.

    “So far, what have you remembered?” Niall asks.

    “I’m not sure but all of you, who are here were my friends… somehow…” I say, shrugging.

    “Maybe what you need is some rest.” Harry says and walks out of the room.

Okay, that’d be the first time he opens his mouth today.

    “Harry’s right. See you tomorrow.” Zayn hugs me and whispers “just try to remember who Harry is to you.”

He let go and walks out before I had the chance to say anything. What did he mean by that? Who is Harry to me before I had the coma?

Watching them one by one disappear behind the door, I look around the room. This room is amazing. It’s just so cosy and all.

I close the door and lock it before finally pulling put my phone out of the pocket of my jeans. I dial mum’s number and wait for her to answer.

    “Hey mum.” I greet slowly.

    “Hi Ames, what are you doing?” she asks in reply.

    “Just roaming around my room.” I close the cabinet that consists of food “can I ask one thing?”

    “Sure, I’ll try to answer it if I can.”

    “Who was Harry to me, mum?”

There’s a silent from the other side. I wait patiently on my bed, tapping my knee, counting the seconds.

    “Uh… well, I know that your memories of him will come if not sooner, later.” She says reassuringly.

    “Oh come on, I bet he wouldn’t mind at all.”

    “That’s the reason. He wanted you to remember him naturally without anyone telling. I’m sorry.” She says.

    “It’s alright, I guess.”

    “Dad’s calling. You should go to bed. Who knows that you’ll remember him by tomorrow?”

    “Alright mum. I love you. Say ‘I love you’ to dad for me okay? Bye.”

    “Bye, honey.” She says and hangs up.

I put the phone on the bedside table and head off to the bathroom. I open the tap and let the water runs. I cup my hands underneath the stream of water and wash my face with the pool of water. I close the tap and grab the facial cleanser.

I shift around on my bed. I can’t sleep… I open my eyes to stare ahead at the ceiling above me. Tick tock, tick tock. I groan in my head at the sound of the clock on the wall. I never knew that the sound could be this loud.

I focus my ears on the rattling keys behind my door room. Instantly, I close my eyes and pretend that I’m sleeping. My heart beat starts beating out of the ordinary when the person enters the room sneakily. The movement is so sleek that you wouldn’t know the person is there if you didn’t hear the rattling keys sound before.

The person sits on the bed next to my laying body.

    “I miss you…” he says and runs his fingers through my hair.

By the sound of his voice… he sounds like Harry. What is he doing here?

    “I miss talking to you like we used to. I miss ruffling your hair and being all jealous when Zayn get closer to you.” He continues.

    “When you were in your coma, DR Amanda said that you have the slimmest chance to stay alive, so when you woke up few days ago—four days, one hour and forty-five minutes to be exact, I was so happy. But then when you looked past me, I knew something was wrong and I was right. You have amnesia. You could remember mum, dad and Jade, but not me, the boys, Eleanor and Karilys. To tell you the truth, I was gutted. I thought I was important in your life, but that just proved that I’m not.

    “Do you want to know how we first met each other? You were late for school and I was in rush, trying to escape from the paparazzi. We bumped onto each other. I knew that we’re going to meet each other again. We did. On the same day, my mum came to your house with me, asking if you agree to marry me. You protested, but I somehow managed to convince you on accepting it. Few days passed after that and I remembered that you and I weren’t an acquaintance. We were childhood friends. We were so close and nothing could separate us.

    “But then, your mum got an offer of working in Australia. Since then, we haven’t got the chance to meet—even talk, to each other. We were only seven when we got separated. Soon, I forgot about you and I guess you too about me… gosh, now I’m rambling…” he mutters and sighs.

… he managed to convince me to accept the marriage…? What on earth?

    “All I want to say is that I love you from the moment when we met each other after years we got separated and I still am. I dated Jade because I was confused with my own feelings towards her. When you were in coma, I realised that you’re my everything. I realised that I only love you and not Jade. But of course, I didn’t have the chance to tell you and when I do you don’t even remember me…”

A drop of wet, warm water fell onto my cheek. I knew that it’s his tears. He places his lips on top of mine briefly. He caresses my cheek delicately as if he’d wake me if he doesn’t.

    “I love you.” He whispers and kisses my forehead.

He gets off the bed and walk back to the door ready to leave. I open my eyes and watch him closing the door behind him.

“Ouch.” The guy says.

At least he’s still standing. I get myself up from the pavement and rub off the dirt. What a gentlemen he is. Note the sarcasm.

“Sorry about that. Got to dash.” I say and quickly walk away and ignoring him.

“If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have to marry me.”

“Now you’re thinking.” I mumble "What did you do anyway?”

“I… I don’t know, my mum thinks that I need to settle on with one girl and there you are.” He explains, rather casually.

"So… you’re like a player?” I ask.

That’s terrible!

“No, heartbreaker.” He corrects me.

He sits next to her mum and mouth ‘just accept it already’.

“Fine, just whatever.” I say and look at him with the corner of my eyes.

Mum, dad and Anne look quite pleased by my final answer. But it surely doesn’t please me.

I walk up to my room and grab my towel to have a shower. That’s the only way my parents won’t bother me.

“Meh, I don’t believe in that kind of stuff.” He says and moves his eyes towards me.

“Whether you believe it or not, go please.” She says and pushes him out.

She and he must be pretty close. For her to do that to him and all that.

“You look really nice Ames.” He calls out before she closes the door.

I blush when he said that. I puff my cheek out.

“I do.” He says like he really means it.

“You look so tired. Want me to carry you?” he asks and looks at me concern.

Ignoring the pain in my head, I quickly run towards them and again, the security guard stop me before I could get any closer.

    “Harry!” I shouted.

    “You can let her through, she’s fine.” He says to the guards.

I look at the guards with the ‘I-told-you-so’ kind of look.

    “She’s a fan, she—“

    “She’s my wife, Karl.” He says, interrupting the guard.

    “Oh, come on. Let’s go out, shall we?” I ask, holding out my right hand for anyone to hold.

    “Yes, we shall.” Harry says and holds my hand.

    “You’re going down, Ames.” He says and smirks at me.

    “Yeah, you wish.” I chuckles.

    “… and, go!” Louis yells.

I sprint as fast as my legs could carry me towards the vending machine nearby. Did I mention that we’re at the shopping mall?

    “Come on, is that the fastest you could run?” Harry says and starts blocking my way.

    “Get out of my way, you—”

I cry out in pain as I accidentally trip over by Harry’s legs.

    “Oh, okay then. This song is for you.” He says and points.

    “… Shot me out of the sky… you’re my kryptonite…” Harry sings his bit and look up.

I open the text message that’s from Harry via Niall’s phone.

You did what?! But you have a point. What’s wrong with me dedicating One Thing for you? We’re hubby and wifey. They should know that. Oh, the boys say ‘hi’.

What did he mean by, they should know that?

    “Hi, I'm Harry.” He says and offers her his hand.

Gladly, their hands embrace each other’s and Harry help he up on her feet. Harry look at her eyes like there’s no tomorrow.

    “Harry and Ames, during the interview act like lovers. We want to convince the media that you and Jade have nothing to do with each other.” Paul decides.

    “What? But Jade and I do have something to do with each other.” Harry protests and put his hands out resonantly.

    “You can open it now.” He murmurs.

I open my eyes only to reveal a bracelet hanging down from his fingers. I wear a gobsmacked expression and his eyes lit up.

    “I'll give you the charms as we travel across the globe. As for now, these two will be the charms.” He says and hands me the charms.

One of them is a kangaroo since I'm from Australia, I suppose and the other one is his name: ‘Harry S.’ written in fancy writing with a love heart replacing the dot after S.

    “So, you guys are acting to be ‘official’? You have no feelings for her, right?” Jade says loudly, on purpose, knowing that I have my ears in their conversation.

    “What? No, what makes you think that? You’re way good-looking than her.” Harry says in replies.

I stop myself from replaying the memories I just remembered. Enough is enough. Yes, he cared about me… but why did said Jade’s way good looking than I am?

I sigh.

Great. Now I’m just a jealous girl who just remembered a chunk of her memories. Isn’t life just great?

Yay, this is a super long chapter. I know, it’s mainly because of the flashbacks but oh well. Comment and tell me what you think about it. I love you guys more than ever. Thanks for supporting this story!!!! Thanks for those who fanned, voted and commented on the previous chapter and I’ve realised that people have stop commenting ‘update soon’, etc :)

Follow the drill and the odds will be in your favour :P comment, vote and fan.

I've entered this book in Watty Awards... so please do me a huge favour by clicking that pretty vote button :) It's simple, all you have to do is press the vote button and rewards yourself an hour full of One Direction >_< hee~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.7K 227 20
Han has always lived his life pleasing others. How will Han's life change when his arranged husband starts teaching him to be selfish sometimes for h...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
786K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc