My Girlfriend Isn't Your Oppa...

By nojamunnie

Where Jungkook, who barely uses any social media, posts a picture with Lisa on instagram, sending his fans in... More

WELCOME!
A Collab? pt.1
A Collab? pt.2
Yeontan's Daddy
RIP Singlehood
What's Happening?
Its official.
JENNIE'S PLAN
Comments to Moments.
They're So Cute.
Domesticity at its Finest
Its Out!
HER SIDE OF THE STORY
HIS SIDE OF THE STORY
The Last Day
Just Date Already
Backstage Story
Actor Jeon Jungkook?
Beginning of Filming.
Filming All Day and Night.
Sweetest.
Boys Night Out
Maknae Supporting Maknaes
End Of Filming pt.1
End Of Filming pt.2
Movie Premiere
Rumours.
Stupid Comparisions
Tzuyu Speaks.
The Ultimate Explosion.
SEVEN MONTHS LATER.
His Jaw Hit The Floor.
Be There In 5.
Epiphany.
A Bridge.
Even After All This Time
Jimin's Texts
Finally!
May Or May Not Have.
You deserve it.
An Angel.
A Certain Someone
Something Big Is Happening.
DEAD.
My Girlfriend Isn't Your Oppa!
It Just Happened
Hourglass.
10K?
Thirdwheeling.
The Truth, The Dare.
The Movie Date That Couldn't Happen pt.1
Know Whats Cute?
Shocked.
Our Turn.
Royal.
In Their DNA.
The Coolest ( FINAL CHAPTER)
Thank You So Much For Reading!
OH MY GOD!
NEW BOOK ALERT!!

The Movie Date That Couldn't Happen pt.2

8.3K 216 36
By nojamunnie

Rose's POV

I woke up to a sharp pain on my head. The lights were blinding and I could barely open my eyes.

"Are you okay?", I heard Jimin's voice.

How sick am I to be hallucinating about Jimin?

"Babe, you're not hallucinating", I heard.

Wait, someone is reading my thoughts.

"You're thinking out loud", the voice said,  moving closer to me.

Really?

"Seriously, are you okay? Are you hurting?" the voice asked. Someone stood infront of me , blocking the bright light. I opened my eyes slowly. Jimin was standing over me, concern written all over his face.

The light coming from behind formed a beautiful silver lining around him making him look angelic. It was like he had a halo over his head and he looked like a real angel.

"Earth to Rose. Hello?", Jimin smiled. I stared at his face for a good few seconds before turning away. He looked so gorgeous that I didn't want to take my eyes off him.

"Hi", I said , embarrassed.

I patted on the bed, telling him to sit down and shifted to make space for him.

Jimin sat down, his eyes never leaving mine.

"How is that you look so pretty even when you're sick?", he asked, making me blush.

"Anywayy, since we couldn't go to the movies, I brought the movies to you", he said, turning the tv on. To my delight, the movie that I'd been dying to watch started playing. I squealed at the sight and gave Jimin a quick jumpy hug as he sat down beside me.

"Yayy! You're the best Jimin. Thank you s... s.. ACHOOO!  much", I said.

"Aww, you're so cold. Come here, I'll keep you warm", Jimin said, as he pulled me into his arms. He placed his arms arounds my shoulders and I put my head on his shoulders. I adjusted the blanket so that the both of us would get covered. The movie started but all my focus was on how warm Jimin was and how right it felt to be with him, in his arms.

~·~·~·~·~

Jimin's POV

"Aww, you're so cold. Come here, I'll keep you warm", I said, pulling Rose into my arms. I wanted her to feel better and there's no denying that I loved having her so close to me, so what better opportunity than this eh? I smiled to myself as I cuddled with her.

"Jimin?", Rose asked, an hour into the movie.

"I like you. Like I really really like you. Alot. Thanks for coming here today and being with me. This means so much to me", Rose confessed. I tried looking at her but she shook her head, made the cutest squeal and hid her face into my chest. I smiled at how cute she was.

"I thought you loved me but you only like me. Its okay. Atleast its better than you bestfriend-zoning me all this time", I teased.

"Yahh!", she yelled, hitting me on my chest lightly, finally looking at me.

I held her hands over my heart. It was beating super fast and I wanted Rose to know that it was her doing.

"You feel that? Thats what you do to me. And its not just because of the proximity right now. Even when you say the simplest of things like hello, it makes my heart go crazy. The butterflies come alive when I'm next you and they stay for as long as you are around me. I love you Park Chaeyoung and I want to love you forever and always."

By the time I finished, what I was saying, Rose was teary eyed already. Even though she looked super cute that way, I couldn't let that crybaby shed tears.

"Even if I may get heart problems, I'd rather have you be the reason behind it", I teased her yet again causing her to hit me.

I wiped her tears away and cupped her face. She gave the most beautiful smile making me go crazy.

"YOU'RE SUCH A CRY BABY! ARE YOU THAT MOVED BY MY WORDS? OH MY GOD YOURE SO CUTE!", I blurted out. Rose smiled even brightly at that.

I jumped out of the bed, holding my eyes.

"Did the sun shine super brightly momentarily or did you just smile? My eyes. Oww", I said.

Rose cringed at my word and threw a pillow at me,"I didn't expect this from you Park Jimin. I take my words back, I don't love you."

I put my hands over my heart and fake cried. I added sobbing sounds for drama and Rose cracked up looking at me. She stood up and started patting my head, telling me not to cry while laughing.

Taking my chance, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me. We looked at eachother, eyes full of love and admiration. My eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips. They looked so soft and kissable. Her eyes were flickering back and forth my eyes and lips showing how she was thinking of the exact same thing. I tilted my head slightly and moved forward. Rose closed her eyes. I could feel our breaths mingling and our noses brushing.

At that moment, everything went quiet. I didn't hear Dalgom barking, i didn't hear the actors from our long forgotten movie. All I could think was the proximity and Rose's presence. My heart went erratic as I closed the distance between us.

The moment our lips met was pure bliss. Her lips felt soft against my rough ones.  They moved together perfectly.

Rose put her hands around my shoulders as I put mine on her waist. I pulled her closer as the kiss deepened. My lungs were burning due to lack of oxygen but that feeling of her lips against mine was so euphoric, I didn't want to stop.

Rose pulled apart, slightly panting due to lack of air. When her eyes met mine, she blushed hard and hid her face into my chest . So cute, i thought to myself. I hugged her tightly and stayed that way for a while.

Then, I heard scrambling sounds from outside the door. Rose must've heard them too because she lifted her head and turned towards the door. I told Rose to be quiet as we moved closer to the door to hear the sound better.

'Yah, be quiet! They'll hear us!" someone whisper-yelled.

"Dude, get off me. You're heavy!"  a guy spoke softly.

"Can yall stop making out? Gross."  someone said disgusted.

"Jimin and  Rose must be doing the same inside"  another voice said.

Rose told me to stand beside her. Without any notice, she opened the door and a pile of bodies fell into the room. Jennie, Jisoo, Namjoon, Jin were all on the floor while Jungkook and Lisa had their bodies pressed against the wall, making out like there was no tomorrow. GROSS. I cleared my throat to get their attention but in vain. The other members stood up and patted the dust away from themselves.

"So, what was happening here?" Rose asked with a straight face and I tried not to laugh.

"We.. umm... we just.. ", Jennie muttered.

"There was a cockroach and I was running behind to kill it. It happened to stop at this door so.. ", Jin hyung said.

Rose eyes the rest of the members.

"Ahh, the rest of the kids were running behind me for support. You know, team spirit and all", he added. I couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing. Rose did the same. The others looked embarassed but laughed it off.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!", Lisa, who was finally done swallowing her boyfriend's face, yelled.

"Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!", Namjoon hyung said and hugged me.

"Thanks alo- Wait. What are you doing here? What are all of you doing here?", I asked pointing at my members.

"Oh well, we were bored at our dorm and thought I'd be nice ti do some sightseeing", Jungkook said.

"That was what we are here", Jin said, pointing towards him and Namjoon hyung. "This guy is here to gross us all out with his lady love", he said pointing at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled shyly and Lisa looked away embarassed.

All of us laughed at them. After a while of congratulating and cheering, we all settled in the living room with the food. We watched a rom-com and laughed the afternoon away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 467 15
Liskook short drabbles. Just sharing some random smut drabbles.
361K 6K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...
458K 12.6K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊