Car Crash Heart (Pete Wentz F...

By EastyBug

Pete Wentz fan fiction. Love makes you do crazy things. You'll do things nobody ever thought you would do, an... More

Car Crash Heart (Pete Wentz FanFiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Introduction

1.1K 38 0
By EastyBug

There comes a time where you don't feel the anger or sadness anymore, but rather just feel nothing... You feel no emotion when you should be filled to the brim and even spilling over with them, but they all just stop. That's when you know your heart has died because you feel dead all over. You just know that your soul has decided to crawl into a hole and take it's last breath when all emotion leaves you. You just know you're dead already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 905 46
Today I want to die. Not because of anything in particular or specific, but just because the utter thought of ceasing to exist sounds devastatingly e...
63.7K 2.9K 54
Carson was 21 years old, but he'd been orphaned at the age of 4. He retreated into himself, never aging like the other kids. Now he lives in a specia...
83.9K 8.9K 39
"People are like leaves, they can't stay forever." Pete Wentz knows this. Someone tells him this everyday. Everyday Pete gets a letter from someone...
1.6K 37 22
Loosely based on Petes line in his journal "Imagine being a boy full of way too many nerves, imagine stopping a first date walk in the park for your...